UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Cheyenne Cummings/Shack
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Cheyenne Cummings/Shack

Great job, congratulations on winning the Oklahoma Zone. Hope you win the World Hunt. Dave

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-15-2019 09:28 PM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

Thanks Dave! Dalton has been at the wheel this past weekend Shack and he will be handling this week too. Chey will be handling Tac the 2 year old out of him.

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 09-15-2019 09:49 PM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nathan Harder
UKC Forum Member

Yeah great job! Sending the good vibes!

Iraq War Vet 03-04, 05-06
RECON
618-410-3034

Old Post 09-15-2019 10:02 PM
Nathan Harder is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nathan Harder Click here to Send Nathan Harder a Private Message Click Here to Email Nathan Harder Find more posts by Nathan Harder Add Nathan Harder to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JCaldwell
UKC Forum Member

Great job well deserved bring that title to Missouri

Old Post 09-15-2019 10:08 PM
JCaldwell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JCaldwell Click here to Send JCaldwell a Private Message Find more posts by JCaldwell Add JCaldwell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chad spencer
UKC Forum Member

Good luck fellas

Old Post 09-15-2019 10:11 PM
Chad spencer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chad spencer Click here to Send Chad spencer a Private Message Find more posts by Chad spencer Add Chad spencer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
trey melton
UKC Forum Member

Shack

Congrats Cheyenne you keep them dogs hunted up and put in the work...well deserved

Old Post 09-15-2019 10:59 PM
trey melton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for trey melton Click here to Send trey melton a Private Message Find more posts by trey melton Add trey melton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Jen Cummings

I should have known Dalton was handling Shack, he did not lay back, he went to win both nights. He is a true competitor. Dave

Old Post 09-15-2019 11:10 PM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rolin Blues
UKC Forum Member

Congrats

Gosh, it seems like i have been telling you folks that a lot lately. Sure have to use Shack in my top 5 picks, after what you guys & Shack have done the last month.

Come up early & take a hunt with me this week & you can take a look @ my buddies' Warrior pup that i was telling you about @ AO. We might even get Brislawn & Warrior to join us!!! Got big hunting, safe ground available, 2 spare beds & new kennel to use. I live 2 hrs. E of Marshalltown & 50 miles from Tom. Would cost ya though, a few of those famous brownies!! Take care, Ron 563-879-3593.

PS- Also got a camper that sleeps 5, if your 'crew' is too big for the house.

Last edited by Rolin Blues on 09-16-2019 at 12:36 AM

Old Post 09-16-2019 12:11 AM
Rolin Blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rolin Blues Click here to Send Rolin Blues a Private Message Find more posts by Rolin Blues Add Rolin Blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

Dang Ron! They would love to come early but have to punch that time clock and we can't leave here until Wednesday afternoon.

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 09-16-2019 12:59 AM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
natnicegg
UKC Forum Member

I made Dalton a picture frame for Demon, have not mailed it yet. May have to wait and make another one for Shack.

Old Post 09-16-2019 01:23 AM
natnicegg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for natnicegg Click here to Send natnicegg a Private Message Click Here to Email natnicegg Find more posts by natnicegg Add natnicegg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bob525
UKC Forum Member

Good luck to both of you but i have to say im pulling for Tac!

Old Post 09-16-2019 02:11 AM
Bob525 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bob525 Click here to Send Bob525 a Private Message Click Here to Email Bob525 Find more posts by Bob525 Add Bob525 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rolin Blues
UKC Forum Member

Shucks Jen

My mouth has been watering all day thinking about them things. Will see you anyway this week as i have to come pick up Freak female i brought home in June from Trey Melton/Chance Irving & her litter of pups from a friend, Trent Krough, so grand kids can play with them till weaned & sold. Maybe i can get Cub to ride along with his pup, so you can see it. Will still see you this winter for a hunt. Take care, Ron.

Old Post 09-16-2019 03:38 AM
Rolin Blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rolin Blues Click here to Send Rolin Blues a Private Message Find more posts by Rolin Blues Add Rolin Blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

Good luck you guys, ole Shack ain't got nothing to prove he done has.

Old Post 09-16-2019 11:22 PM
sleepy head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sleepy head Click here to Send sleepy head a Private Message Find more posts by sleepy head Add sleepy head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Sleepy head

Shack is just getting started, he's looking real good, Mr, Consistant, I just love a dog like that. Dave

Old Post 09-17-2019 01:51 AM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, Tac drew a Redbone. If the Redbone wins it is going to be brutal.

Old Post 09-20-2019 01:07 AM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

World Hunt

Well, it's starting tonight, I wish and pray for the safety of ALL involved in this hunt, including the dogs. Best wishes to everyone, although I have my favorites, ALL the dogs have earned their spot and a congratulation for making it this far. I sure hope the sportsmanship at this hunt is as good as it was at Autumn Oaks . Dave

Last edited by Dave Richards on 09-20-2019 at 02:11 AM

Old Post 09-20-2019 02:06 AM
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Cheyenne/Dalton Shack and Tac

Big congratulations on your first round wins, looks like both dogs were clicking! Dave Just got in from coon hunting these mountains at 4.30 am and saw the scores.

Old Post 09-20-2019 09:49 AM
Bob525
UKC Forum Member

Congratulations to both of you! Id like to see both of you in the final cast!

Old Post 09-20-2019 01:31 PM
Bob525 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bob525 Click here to Send Bob525 a Private Message Click Here to Email Bob525 Find more posts by Bob525 Add Bob525 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JCaldwell
UKC Forum Member

Great job, hard hunters and good dogs are hard to beat you guys have both

Old Post 09-20-2019 02:35 PM
JCaldwell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JCaldwell Click here to Send JCaldwell a Private Message Find more posts by JCaldwell Add JCaldwell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
oklared
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Oh my goodness, Tac drew a Redbone. If the Redbone wins it is going to be brutal.

NO BRUTAL HERE

HOME OF 2010 HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE, DUAL CH Y2KD, #7 REPRODUCING RED FEMALE
NT.Ch. WINNER AT REDBONE SEC. 2008
3RD PL. NT.CH. 2009 BATTLE OF BREEDS AT ADA OKLA.
4TH PLACE R.Q.E 2010
2ND PLACE OVERALL AT ZONE 4 AND DOUBLE CAST WINNER 2010
WENT TO 2010 WORLD HUNT
AMERICAN REDBONE ASSOCIATION HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE OF THE 2010 WORLD HUNT
OVERALL HI SCOREING DOG AT 2010 BBCHA BLUE TIC SECTIONAL
GR.NT.CH. AT 12 and A HALF
MADE-EM SEE RED

Old Post 09-20-2019 03:25 PM
oklared is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oklared Click here to Send oklared a Private Message Click Here to Email oklared Find more posts by oklared Add oklared to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chuck Allen
UKC Forum Member

Am i hearing things right Father,son in the sweet 16? Go team mafia

When the law of the land becomes unjust outlaws will rise to take their place in history.

Old Post 09-20-2019 05:29 PM
Chuck Allen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chuck Allen Click here to Send Chuck Allen a Private Message Find more posts by Chuck Allen Add Chuck Allen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chuck Allen
UKC Forum Member

Am i hearing things right Father,son in the sweet 16? Go team mafia

When the law of the land becomes unjust outlaws will rise to take their place in history.

Old Post 09-20-2019 05:29 PM
Chuck Allen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chuck Allen Click here to Send Chuck Allen a Private Message Find more posts by Chuck Allen Add Chuck Allen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Preacher Tom
UKC Forum Member

Ever happened before?

Just wondering if there had ever been a father & son with home grown dogs of their own breeding make the 3rd round of the world hunt. Outstanding job Cheyenne and Dalton.

Old Post 09-20-2019 05:49 PM
Preacher Tom is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Preacher Tom Click here to Send Preacher Tom a Private Message Click Here to Email Preacher Tom Find more posts by Preacher Tom Add Preacher Tom to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Todd K / UKC
Administrator

I'm wondering if both dogs share a common owner so they will be assured of drawing different casts up to the Finals?

Old Post 09-20-2019 05:51 PM
Todd K / UKC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Todd K / UKC Click here to Send Todd K / UKC a Private Message Click Here to Email Todd K / UKC Find more posts by Todd K / UKC Add Todd K / UKC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
G.W. Harring
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Todd K / UKC
I'm wondering if both dogs share a common owner so they will be assured of drawing different casts up to the Finals?

I'd say the reason they're both in Chey's name is because Chey owns both of them. If it works out that way, so be it.

You're talking about two GOOD dogs, bred, hunted and handled by GOOD folks that work hard at it and to get Sire & Son and Father/Son this far is quite an accomplishment.

I wish Chey/Tac & Dalt/Shack luck and hope they continue to make history.

402-209-5053

Old Post 09-20-2019 07:02 PM
G.W. Harring is offline Click Here to See the Profile for G.W. Harring Click here to Send G.W. Harring a Private Message Find more posts by G.W. Harring Add G.W. Harring to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote