UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Waking up an old coon club.
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Tim Green
UKC Forum Member

Waking up an old coon club.

Last edited by Tim Green on 09-09-2019 at 12:18 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-05-2019 08:24 PM
Tim Green is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tim Green Click here to Send Tim Green a Private Message Click Here to Email Tim Green Find more posts by Tim Green Add Tim Green to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Bossman ( Allen and Todd ) you said if you did your part I had to do mine I am a man of my word.

Tar

Old Post 09-05-2019 08:37 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tony.beals
UKC Forum Member

Club

Tar is the club you talked about on phone with me, looks like u guys did a lot of work. Awesome job

MSG, US ARMY RETIRED
President of Michigan State United Coon Hunters Association

Old Post 09-05-2019 10:04 PM
tony.beals is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tony.beals Click here to Send tony.beals a Private Message Click Here to Email tony.beals Find more posts by tony.beals Add tony.beals to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkinriver
UKC Forum Member

It's good to see someone cares enough to put forth that much effort.

Old Post 09-05-2019 10:05 PM
yadkinriver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkinriver Click here to Send yadkinriver a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkinriver Visit yadkinriver's homepage! Find more posts by yadkinriver Add yadkinriver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Re: Club

quote:
Originally posted by tony.beals
Tar is the club you talked about on phone with me, looks like u guys did a lot of work. Awesome job

Yes tony that’s the one. The one here in my town I am the administrator of the fairgrounds there is nothing to do but just open it up after the first of the year. This one is about thirty miles from me and I am a lifetime member we got a bunch of guys together and all of us are going to get it on its feet. They just opened anouther club back up about 50 miles from me that was almost as old as this one. These kids need places to go we are going to make it happen.

Tar

Old Post 09-05-2019 10:12 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

Wow! What a difference a little hard work makes.

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 09-05-2019 10:17 PM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Club

Kudos to Tim and Tar, hope the hunters take advantage and come and support this Club. It takes more than a couple of guys and hard work to have a successful club. Dave

Old Post 09-06-2019 12:58 AM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

I hope they appreciate the effort you guys did. Thank you

Old Post 09-06-2019 02:19 AM
Roy Grant is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roy Grant Click here to Send Roy Grant a Private Message Click Here to Email Roy Grant Find more posts by Roy Grant Add Roy Grant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Craig Cooper
UKC Forum Member

That is awesome.

Old Post 09-08-2019 02:05 PM
Craig Cooper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Craig Cooper Click here to Send Craig Cooper a Private Message Find more posts by Craig Cooper Add Craig Cooper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Had 7 on the bench 3 cast in the night hunt big pot of Tim green gumbo and all kinds of snacks. People came early to visit I enjoyed it.

Tar

Old Post 09-08-2019 08:32 PM
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Tar

Great start, hopes it just gets better and better. I love gumbo, if it wasn't so far to drive, I would be there. Dave

Old Post 09-08-2019 08:56 PM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Tar

I want to help support this Club. I will pay for a new Mossberg Plinkster 22 rifle for a prize that you guys can donate at a future hunt. You set the rules or conditions to win the gun. I will pay for the gun over the phone when you get ready to buy. I will pm you my phone number and you do the rest, just let me know when you go to buy so I can call the store and pay for the gun. Dave

Old Post 09-08-2019 09:19 PM
Tim Green
UKC Forum Member

Last edited by Tim Green on 09-09-2019 at 12:39 AM

Old Post 09-08-2019 09:28 PM
Tim Green is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tim Green Click here to Send Tim Green a Private Message Click Here to Email Tim Green Find more posts by Tim Green Add Tim Green to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Dave your offer Is very appreciated and we will accept it. It will reap great dividends for the young people in that club hopefully we can build it into somthing they can enjoy and be proud of.

Tar

Old Post 09-08-2019 10:02 PM
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Tar

Send me Jerry's gun store phone number and I will call tomorrow and pay for the gun. Gun will be in your name and will be yours to use as you see fit. Hope this will jumpstart any project that you are working on. Dave

Old Post 09-08-2019 10:08 PM
yadkintar
Banned

I pmd it to you.

Tar

Old Post 09-08-2019 10:10 PM
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Tar

Got it, I will call store tomorrow afternoon sometime and pay for the gun in your name, the gun will be yours to use as you see fit and your choice is okay with me. You are the one in position to know how you want to use the donation No strings attached. Dave

Old Post 09-08-2019 10:22 PM
Hittman
UKC Forum Member

Dave thank you so much. We really appreciate it. We are all working together to make this work. If you ever want to pay a vist you get ahold of me. I will personally make sure your took care of. This is really awsome.

Old Post 09-09-2019 12:24 AM
Hittman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hittman Click here to Send Hittman a Private Message Click Here to Email Hittman Find more posts by Hittman Add Hittman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hittman
UKC Forum Member

And for the record Tim Green make a mean pot of gumbo. I was so full I had to waddle out of the club house.

Old Post 09-09-2019 12:26 AM
Hittman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hittman Click here to Send Hittman a Private Message Click Here to Email Hittman Find more posts by Hittman Add Hittman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Corey Hitt

You guys are welcome, I just hope all the hard work pays off. UKC is making some good changes that the younger hunters are wanting, it will be nice for you guys to have some local clubs to hunt out of. Tar has said that there aren't really any clubs near by, and I hope the local hunters will support these clubs. A club can not be successful without the support of many, a few guys can not make them work. Here's hoping that these clubs will get the needed support and be a success. Dave

Old Post 09-09-2019 01:32 AM
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Tar

Please contact me asap, I called Jerry's and they would not accept a credit card over the phone. You may have to go to Wal-Mart to purchase. Dave

Old Post 09-09-2019 08:43 PM
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Tar

Thanks for calling me, good talking with you. I will do what you and I talked about, sure hope you guys get every thing going good. It's good to see someone that really cares about helping others. Dave

Old Post 09-09-2019 09:12 PM
yadkintar
Banned

Thanks again Dave.

Tar

Old Post 09-09-2019 09:20 PM
dustin84
UKC Forum Member

Dave

I have no part of this but I appreciate what your doing for that club as well we need more people like you that’s really impressive helping to get a new club off the ground while living so far away I’m 35 years old and president over our club have hunted hunts since 15 because of a man like you getting me into it that had passion for the sport tar good luck with your club hope everything goes very well for you guys if it wasn’t for coon hunting when I was young who knows what I would have being doing I respect you guys for doing what your doing it’s so easy these days for kids to play video games or do dope party and so forth so again good job guys kudos

Old Post 09-10-2019 03:21 AM
dustin84 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dustin84 Click here to Send dustin84 a Private Message Click Here to Email dustin84 Find more posts by dustin84 Add dustin84 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Re: Dave

quote:
Originally posted by dustin84
I have no part of this but I appreciate what your doing for that club as well we need more people like you that’s really impressive helping to get a new club off the ground while living so far away I’m 35 years old and president over our club have hunted hunts since 15 because of a man like you getting me into it that had passion for the sport tar good luck with your club hope everything goes very well for you guys if it wasn’t for coon hunting when I was young who knows what I would have being doing I respect you guys for doing what your doing it’s so easy these days for kids to play video games or do dope party and so forth so again good job guys kudos

I made some promises as I said before I am a man of my word. My time is up but I know how to teach young people the way I was taught. The ones that taught me were from what they called the greatest generation. Strong men that if they had to make you mad to get you to do your best they would. But in turn would help you without being asked and wanted nothing in return. My plans are to get 3 clubs in my area for years we have had to drive long distances to major hunts I want that to change. As long as you give 100% not succeeding is not a loss it’s a learning experience.

Tar

Old Post 09-10-2019 03:35 AM