UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > The Litter Of Impact!
Pages (12): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Hopkins/Lipper
UKC Forum Member

Thanks

quote:
Originally posted by Jim Hill
tom your pm box is full

Thanks Jim.. emptied it.

ADIOS LIGHTNING
HOPKINS CASH
AND NOW...
2015 PERFORMANCE SIRES
2015 SUPERSTAKES SIRES
2015 CHKC SUPER STUDS
LIPPER'S DR. LAW
AND
LIPPER'S IMPACT

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-24-2011 03:02 PM
Hopkins/Lipper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hopkins/Lipper Click here to Send Hopkins/Lipper a Private Message Click Here to Email Hopkins/Lipper Find more posts by Hopkins/Lipper Add Hopkins/Lipper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hopkins/Lipper
UKC Forum Member

Re: LIPPER'S DR. LAW..

quote:
Originally posted by Hopkins/Lipper

Lipper's Dr. Law...on the wood...

One of "Doc's" first pups...LIPPER'S BRICK WALL...
Tom Hopkins
Hopkins/Lipper

ADIOS LIGHTNING
HOPKINS CASH
AND NOW...
2015 PERFORMANCE SIRES
2015 SUPERSTAKES SIRES
2015 CHKC SUPER STUDS
LIPPER'S DR. LAW
AND
LIPPER'S IMPACT

Old Post 11-25-2011 01:26 AM
Hopkins/Lipper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hopkins/Lipper Click here to Send Hopkins/Lipper a Private Message Click Here to Email Hopkins/Lipper Find more posts by Hopkins/Lipper Add Hopkins/Lipper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HistoryNutt
UKC Forum Member

LIPPER'S STYLISH ROOSTER

GRAND CHAMPION LIPPER'S STYLISH ROOSTER

http://www.finleyriverchief.com

Sites I like to visit that have a lot of information:

A Lot Of Old Pictures And Ads

http://finleyriverchief.forumotion.net

Register On The Above Forum To See A Lot More Old Pictures And Ads.
There are more that you can't access unless registered.

Old Post 09-03-2012 06:42 PM
HistoryNutt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HistoryNutt Click here to Send HistoryNutt a Private Message Click Here to Email HistoryNutt Visit HistoryNutt's homepage! Find more posts by HistoryNutt Add HistoryNutt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BRANDON KING
UKC Forum Member

ROOOSTER gets my vote as the best looking one and i havent even seen any of the rest but they cant beat that. Thats a good looking speciman of a walker hound.

Old Post 09-03-2012 07:20 PM
BRANDON KING is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BRANDON KING Click here to Send BRANDON KING a Private Message Click Here to Email BRANDON KING Find more posts by BRANDON KING Add BRANDON KING to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chuck west
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by BRANDON KING
ROOOSTER gets my vote as the best looking one and i havent even seen any of the rest but they cant beat that. Thats a good looking speciman of a walker hound.
He's the only one iv'e seen and i'm like you ,,,,that is one fine looking Walker hound .

Old Post 09-03-2012 07:34 PM
chuck west is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chuck west Click here to Send chuck west a Private Message Find more posts by chuck west Add chuck west to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

who owns rooster?

Nice looking hound.

Grand Champion Stevenson's "Johnny Jet,"

Palms 18:39........You armed me with strength for battle; you made my adversaries bow at my feet!
Two questions sum up life....
Why am I here ? And Where am I headed.

Old Post 09-05-2012 11:45 AM
cripple creek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cripple creek Click here to Send cripple creek a Private Message Click Here to Email cripple creek Find more posts by cripple creek Add cripple creek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shawnfitzgerald
UKC Forum Member

Wonder how the one Ronnie bone got is doing. He can flat train one the right way.

Old Post 09-05-2012 02:22 PM
shawnfitzgerald is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shawnfitzgerald Click here to Send shawnfitzgerald a Private Message Find more posts by shawnfitzgerald Add shawnfitzgerald to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ahinsch
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by shawnfitzgerald
Wonder how the one Ronnie bone got is doing. He can flat train one the right way.

I think i saw on another thread he got hit by a car.

Old Post 09-05-2012 02:42 PM
ahinsch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ahinsch Click here to Send ahinsch a Private Message Click Here to Email ahinsch Find more posts by ahinsch Add ahinsch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

where's Rooster?

I bet there are some folks that would like to breed to that fella.

Palms 18:39........You armed me with strength for battle; you made my adversaries bow at my feet!

Old Post 09-07-2012 04:19 AM
cripple creek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cripple creek Click here to Send cripple creek a Private Message Click Here to Email cripple creek Find more posts by cripple creek Add cripple creek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
houndhunter08
UKC Forum Member

Re: where's Rooster?

quote:
Originally posted by cripple creek
I bet there are some folks that would like to breed to that fella.
I'm expecting a litter out of him at the first of Oct.

Old Post 09-07-2012 07:35 AM
houndhunter08 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for houndhunter08 Click here to Send houndhunter08 a Private Message Click Here to Email houndhunter08 Find more posts by houndhunter08 Add houndhunter08 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

is he your dog?

what is bred to him? Man I would have that sucker studed out. Thats about as good looking as it gets. With that pedigree he should reproduce.

Old Post 09-08-2012 02:13 AM
BIG HAROLD
Banned

I think every dog in the litter, that didn't bite a bullet for being mean, has been bred 3-4 times. Even the females. Impact huh?

Old Post 09-08-2012 03:30 AM
BIG HAROLD is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BIG HAROLD Click here to Send BIG HAROLD a Private Message Click Here to Email BIG HAROLD Find more posts by BIG HAROLD Add BIG HAROLD to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
houndhunter08
UKC Forum Member

Re: is he your dog?

quote:
Originally posted by cripple creek
what is bred to him? Man I would have that sucker studed out. Thats about as good looking as it gets. With that pedigree he should reproduce.
Jerry Beard owns Rooster, or he did 3 weeks ago. Jerry bred Rooster's momma to Lipper (The Litter Of Impact) and keep two pups out of the litter, a male and female. Rooster is a good looking hound but the female Jerry has is even better looking than Rooser (in my opinion) and has a bigger mouth too. The female that I have bred to Rooster is out of Insane X and a daughter of Lipper. So its an uncle to nice cross.

Old Post 09-08-2012 03:59 AM
houndhunter08 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for houndhunter08 Click here to Send houndhunter08 a Private Message Click Here to Email houndhunter08 Find more posts by houndhunter08 Add houndhunter08 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
houndhunter08
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by BIG HAROLD
I think every dog in the litter, that didn't bite a bullet for being mean, has been bred 3-4 times. Even the females. Impact huh?
How many bit a bullet?

Old Post 09-08-2012 04:01 AM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

does Jerry have a pic of the sister?

I'd like to see a pic of that. That Rooster dog is one fine looking motor scooter.

Old Post 09-08-2012 05:06 PM
Cleo
UKC Forum Member

Rooster reminds me of Kentucky River Rowdy.

Do they hunt him and his sister? Rooster would cross well with my Rowdy pups one day if he proves to be a coon dog.

~A man is only as good as his word~

Proud home to;

'PR' Kentucky River Fly Again (Kentucky River Rowdy frozen semen)
ACHA CHT x3 Broken Roads Little Texas (Kentucky River Rowdy x Houses Lipper's Hope)
CH Broken Roads Southern Stylish Boom (Kentucky River Rowdy x Houses Lipper's Hope)
Broken Road's Rowdy Lil Miss (Kentucky River Rowdy x Houses Lipper's Hope)
Broken Road's Meabie I will (Lipper's Rooster x Missy)
Broken Roads IMA Boomer2 (UKC NATL GRCH GRNTCH Honest Abe x Broken Roads Southern Stylish Boom
~~~~~Watch out!~~~~~
They just might make an IMPACT!

and the girls...Punkin and Tater!

Gone by never forgotten ~ Fly high my beautiful angels
~ GRCH GNTCH PKC SC Toucan Sam
~CH Toucan's Ugly Betty
~ CCH CH Southforks September Rain
~ Martin's Daisy JJ (what a beautiful litter you left behind)
~ Luke, the lab who brought us so many doves and ducks over the years
~ UKC GRCH,ACHA CH 2014 LWCH 2014 2 x's ACHA YOUTH WCH AKC CH AKC CH 'PR' Kentucky River Mundar ~ (Kentucky River Rowdy frozen semen) DNA Profiled ~ Fly high, old friend.

"The WILL of God will never take you where the GRACE of God can not protect you!"

Old Post 09-08-2012 07:27 PM
Cleo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cleo Click here to Send Cleo a Private Message Find more posts by Cleo Add Cleo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cleo
UKC Forum Member

Do they hunt him and his sister? Rooster would cross well with my Rowdy pups one day if he proves to be a coon dog.

Proud home to;

ACHA CHT x3 Broken Roads Little Texas (Kentucky River Rowdy x Houses Lipper's Hope)
CH Broken Roads Southern Stylish Boom (Kentucky River Rowdy x Houses Lipper's Hope)
Broken Roads IMA Boomer2 (UKC NATL GRCH GRNTCH Honest Abe x Broken Roads Southern Stylish Boom
~~~~~Watch out!~~~~~

~CH Toucan's Ugly Betty
~ UKC GRCH,ACHA CH 2014 LWCH 2014 2 x's ACHA YOUTH WCH AKC CH AKC CH 'PR' Kentucky River Mundar ~ (Kentucky River Rowdy frozen semen) DNA Profiled ~ Fly high, old friend.

"The WILL of God will never take you where the GRACE of God can not protect you!"

Old Post 09-08-2012 07:27 PM
Cleo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cleo Click here to Send Cleo a Private Message Find more posts by Cleo Add Cleo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
houndhunter08
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Cleo

Rooster has been in one hunt that I know of but the female hasn't been given a chance.

Old Post 09-08-2012 08:23 PM
Cleo
UKC Forum Member

Send her to us. Well give her a chance.

Proud home to;

~~~~~Watch out!~~~~~

~CH Toucan's Ugly Betty

Old Post 09-08-2012 09:33 PM
houndhunter08
UKC Forum Member

This female is breed to Lipper's Stylish Rooster. Pups are due 10-8-12. She is out of Insane X and Firestone's Mudbug (Lipper x Rock River Frank female).

Old Post 09-11-2012 05:38 AM
HistoryNutt
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by ahinsch
I think i saw on another thread he got hit by a car.
He got killed in a trap.

http://www.finleyriverchief.com

Sites I like to visit that have a lot of information:

A Lot Of Old Pictures And Ads

http://finleyriverchief.forumotion.net

Register On The Above Forum To See A Lot More Old Pictures And Ads.
There are more that you can't access unless registered.

Old Post 09-11-2012 07:59 AM
HistoryNutt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HistoryNutt Click here to Send HistoryNutt a Private Message Click Here to Email HistoryNutt Visit HistoryNutt's homepage! Find more posts by HistoryNutt Add HistoryNutt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
houndhunter08
UKC Forum Member

BIG HAROLD

quote:
Originally posted by BIG HAROLD
So how many bit a bullet or culled BIG HAROLD? And how many dogs out of this litter have you been to the woods with? I have been around 4 of them and they weren't mean.

Old Post 09-16-2012 09:52 PM
chaz2012
Banned

so they are over 2 yr 5 mo old now how many out of the 10 are nite or gr nite ch and how much pkc money have they won?

Charlie Portwood Jr.

Old Post 11-08-2012 09:16 AM
chaz2012 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chaz2012 Click here to Send chaz2012 a Private Message Click Here to Email chaz2012 Find more posts by chaz2012 Add chaz2012 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
countryboys
UKC Forum Member

Tom, Here is a female I owned that her Grandaddy was Hopkins Cash. She was Grnite and made it by 17 months old. Just thought I would share it with ya. She is still the measuring stick around here.

RIP:
GRNITECH CH 'PR' Country Boy's Cotton

Old Post 11-08-2012 04:06 PM
countryboys is offline Click Here to See the Profile for countryboys Click here to Send countryboys a Private Message Click Here to Email countryboys Find more posts by countryboys Add countryboys to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tlhensley
UKC Forum Member

Got 3 pups out of law and a line bred stylish banjo female,4 months old. they are showing great promise.Coon crazy,with big mouths and looks to go with it.If they turn out mean i can blame myself.You have to be smarter than your dog to train it.Genitics are what they are,get a grip on bad habits while there puppies. WORKS FOR ME.

Old Post 11-10-2012 02:24 PM
tlhensley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tlhensley Click here to Send tlhensley a Private Message Click Here to Email tlhensley Find more posts by tlhensley Add tlhensley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote