UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Change is a coming!!!!
Pages (6): « First ... « 4 5 [6]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
nitehunter2004
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by high ridge
Ok, I will call ukc Monday morning and let them know a starving club messed up on their schedule and held two at once.

$kc will keep their wins on their guys because it no big deal

Ukc will take their show and hunt wins away from their guys.

The hunters pay the consequences of lost time money and win. Ukc gets their $

That don’t seem right to me.

Glad you all brought this rule infingement to my attention

That’s what we need. More reason not to like the KC

All I’m saying is that was my understanding, I don’t think it should be that way, a club should be able to have as many hunts they can handle on the same night!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-17-2018 08:36 PM
nitehunter2004 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nitehunter2004 Click here to Send nitehunter2004 a Private Message Find more posts by nitehunter2004 Add nitehunter2004 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
high ridge
UKC Forum Member

I wouldn’t call at all on a club.

That be pretty pansy a..

But,for them to have a rule like that is crazy.

Take something away that hunters have no control over.

Old Post 02-17-2018 08:59 PM
high ridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for high ridge Click here to Send high ridge a Private Message Click Here to Email high ridge Find more posts by high ridge Add high ridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
high ridge
UKC Forum Member

I wouldn’t call at all on a club.

That be pretty pansy a..

But,for them to have a rule like that is crazy.

Take something away that hunters have no control over.

Old Post 02-17-2018 08:59 PM
high ridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for high ridge Click here to Send high ridge a Private Message Click Here to Email high ridge Find more posts by high ridge Add high ridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jim Frederick
UKC Forum Member

ukc allows a club near me to operate 2 clubs in same building with the same people so they can have twice the hunts ,,,mmmmmmm

Old Post 02-18-2018 06:17 PM
Jim Frederick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jim Frederick Click here to Send Jim Frederick a Private Message Find more posts by Jim Frederick Add Jim Frederick to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jim Frederick
UKC Forum Member

ukc allows a club near me to operate 2 clubs in same building with the same people so they can have twice the hunts ,,,mmmmmmm

Old Post 02-18-2018 06:17 PM
Jim Frederick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jim Frederick Click here to Send Jim Frederick a Private Message Find more posts by Jim Frederick Add Jim Frederick to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KevinP
Banned

What club is That? Pm me if you'd like. I must be missing some hunts because I don't know where that club is. I hunt them all around. Just don't go to flora or mtvernon much.

Old Post 02-18-2018 07:24 PM
KevinP is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KevinP Click here to Send KevinP a Private Message Find more posts by KevinP Add KevinP to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KevinP
Banned

Well?

Old Post 02-23-2018 03:47 AM
KevinP is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KevinP Click here to Send KevinP a Private Message Find more posts by KevinP Add KevinP to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KevinP
Banned

Well?

Old Post 02-23-2018 03:47 AM
jawscardodger
UKC Forum Member

One thing they should do is stop placing none cast winning dogs in the top 20 at the world hunt

Old Post 02-23-2018 01:26 PM
jawscardodger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jawscardodger Click here to Send jawscardodger a Private Message Click Here to Email jawscardodger Find more posts by jawscardodger Add jawscardodger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Allen / UKC
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by high ridge
Ok, I will call ukc Monday morning and let them know a starving club messed up on their schedule and held two at once.

$kc will keep their wins on their guys because it no big deal

Ukc will take their show and hunt wins away from their guys.

The hunters pay the consequences of lost time money and win. Ukc gets their $

That don’t seem right to me.

Glad you all brought this rule infingement to my attention

That’s what we need. More reason not to like the KC

I was out on vacation for a week so I was not aware of this matter, until reading it here. Regardless, I can clear up any misconception that UKC would not accept any placements, if this happened. Not true. This may have been a policy years ago, but today we handle it differently. In other words, if it was an advertised event, winners get their due credit regardless of any such matter. Hope this helps.

Old Post 02-23-2018 03:16 PM
Allen / UKC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Allen / UKC Click here to Send Allen / UKC a Private Message Click Here to Email Allen / UKC Find more posts by Allen / UKC Add Allen / UKC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
georgef072007
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Jim Frederick

Well, it happens in Kentucky too. Not too hard to figure out if you look at the contact name and address for both clubs.

'PR' OUTBACK TRASHY LULU

CH GRNTCH 'PR' WRECK IT RALPH (Dead Cat X Outback Trashy LuLu) 2017 UKC World Finalist. 2018 UKC World Hunt Qualified.

CH GRNTCH 'PR' CATS TRASHY TOMCAT (Dead Cat X Outback Trashy LuLu) 2016 , 2017 & 2018 UKC World hunt qualified

'PR' Blue Eyed Pete (Watsons Jackal X Hello Kitty)

'PR' Wipeout Harley (Joinertown Wipeout Zeb 3 X Dark Mtn Crankin Holly)

past home of

GRNTCH 'PR' DEAD CAT

NTCH WCH 'PR' DEAD CATS ECHO

Old Post 02-23-2018 03:28 PM
georgef072007 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for georgef072007 Click here to Send georgef072007 a Private Message Find more posts by georgef072007 Add georgef072007 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

It happened at a club near me 5 or 6 yrs ago and UKC winners got their placements. One of the hunters that lost called UKC and tattle tailed. But UKC was very nice about it and understood that it was an honest mistake. They/UKC are not near as bad as some people would try to lead you to believe. They can be very understanding and easy to work with if you try.

Old Post 02-23-2018 03:45 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Richard Lambert

Well spoken Richard. Dave

Old Post 02-23-2018 04:08 PM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dogwhisper
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Jim Frederick

Well, it happens in Kentucky too.

How many "UKC" clubs can we run out of 1 location ?
Anybody know ? Lol

Old Post 02-23-2018 04:41 PM
Dogwhisper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dogwhisper Click here to Send Dogwhisper a Private Message Find more posts by Dogwhisper Add Dogwhisper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote