UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Plotts: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Poacher Plott Hounds
Pages (8): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
KEVIN MOSES
UKC Forum Member

pups

David texted me today and said all these pups are sold.

*NT.CH. MOSES' RUGGED RIDGE POACHER*

*GR.NT.CH. MOSES' PRETTYBOY POACHER*

*FCH CH GRNITECH SHATLEY LOBO*

http://www.poacherplotthounds.com/

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-24-2016 02:55 AM
KEVIN MOSES is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KEVIN MOSES Click here to Send KEVIN MOSES a Private Message Click Here to Email KEVIN MOSES Visit KEVIN MOSES's homepage! Find more posts by KEVIN MOSES Add KEVIN MOSES to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KEVIN MOSES
UKC Forum Member

Plotts

Larry nice to hear from you. You are welcome to check my Prettyboy dog out. He breaks fast everytime turned loose with or without company. No moodiness about hunting and no babbling under any circumstance. He is balanced track dog and one bark treedog on cold or hot coon. When he locates call him treed regardless of what other dogs are doing. More importantly his pups have the drive in them and are excited about going hunting. I will tell Allen you said hello. If I can help give me a holler. Thanks Kevin.

Old Post 10-31-2016 04:09 AM
KEVIN MOSES is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KEVIN MOSES Click here to Send KEVIN MOSES a Private Message Click Here to Email KEVIN MOSES Visit KEVIN MOSES's homepage! Find more posts by KEVIN MOSES Add KEVIN MOSES to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KEVIN MOSES
UKC Forum Member

Pups

Frank Belden bred a nice female to Prettyboy Poacher several weeks back. If you want a top bred pup, give Frank a call at 270-774-1470. Frank is one of the cornerstones of the Plott Breed and when he makes a cross good things usually happen.

Old Post 11-29-2016 05:57 PM
buba
UKC Forum Member

kevin

we made my female nite champion last night she made night champion in 5 hunts she will be in heat in feb i will be calling you thanks sound like your dog is what im looking for

Old Post 12-04-2016 06:59 PM
buba is offline Click Here to See the Profile for buba Click here to Send buba a Private Message Click Here to Email buba Find more posts by buba Add buba to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wesley good
UKC Forum Member

Sounds good will be a pleasure

Old Post 12-05-2016 02:11 PM
wesley good is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wesley good Click here to Send wesley good a Private Message Find more posts by wesley good Add wesley good to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wesley good
UKC Forum Member

Sounds good will be a pleasure

Old Post 12-05-2016 02:11 PM
wesley good is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wesley good Click here to Send wesley good a Private Message Find more posts by wesley good Add wesley good to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KEVIN MOSES
UKC Forum Member

Female

Sounds like you have a good one there Larry. Give me a holler when she is ready and I will be tickled to get it done. Thanks Kevin. I told Allen you were asking about him too.

Old Post 12-05-2016 11:05 PM
KEVIN MOSES
UKC Forum Member

Prettyboy Poacher Yearlings

Here are a few texts and calls I have had lately:

Barry Potts of Oklahoma (Prettyboy/ Moses' Soaky Creek Izzy) male pup-Barry says "Kevin, Amos is doing great! Our coons are few and far between. If you don't mind walking and hunting rough stuff Amos will tree you a coon. No slick trees and no off game of any kind and he does it all on his own. Most old dogs can't resist off game as thin as coons are here. He knows what we are after and hunts hard for it by himself and knows how to find a coon. Thanks again, he is the best money I have ever spent by far...."

Levi Knight of West Virginia (Prettyboy/ Moses' Soaky Creek Izzy) male pup- Levi says "My male pup goes hunting and trees coon on his own and is pretty naturally strait. This is a video of him treed with a coon. He struck this track and cold trailed it around 600 yards and treed and had the coon."

Ricky Jayroe of Georgetown, South Carolina (Prettyboy/ Moses' Rugged Ridge Pearl) male pup- Ricky texted "Kevin, here is a picture of Curtis. 13 trees made this week. 11 killed and 1 hollow. 1 missed. Swam 100 foot river and had the coon. Deadly accurate. Hunts good and is always hunted alone."

Lloyd Baxley of South Carolina (Prettyboy/ Moses' Soaky Creek Izzy)-female pup- Lloyd texted " This female has clicked! She is a stylish treedog! I am going to start hunting her with my Boom Boom dog."

Kenny Roark Of Virginia (Prettyboy/ Moses' Rugged Ridge Abby)-female pup- Kenny says " This is one of the best, if not the best young dog I have ever hunted. I hunted her with two nice dogs a buddy has the other night. The dogs all struck and started running. She fell treed and had a coon and the other dogs kept running. I turned her back into the race and she ended up treeing ahead of them on the coon they were running. I would like to have her in the final four of a World Hunt. I think I would have a good chance."

Jason Hill of Alabama (Prettyboy/ Moses' Rugged Cracker Jacky)-Male dog- Jason texted " This dog trees coon consistently and does not bother off game. I took him out the other night and treed two coon in less than an hour. He is a stayput treedog and does not slick tree."

Wayne Mauldin of Alabama (Prettyboy/ Moses' Rugged Ridge Pearl)-female pup- Wayne called and said "I lost my female out of Prettyboy and Pearl. She was really doing good. She would go hunting hard by herself and was about 130 bark a minute treedog. She was strait on coon and would not even tree a possum. Everytime you get something you like, seems like something happens to it. I have another 9 month old female out of Prettyboy and Andrew Langley's old female that will tree anything that will climb but is not hunting out great yet, but she will figure it out."

T J Seymour of Athens, Tennessee (Prettyboy/ Moses' Rugged Ridge Pearl)-Female dog- TJ texted " Kevin this female is making a real bear dog and is super fast on track."

Glenn Samples of Georgia (Prettyboy/ Moses' Rugged Ridge Nite Queen)-Female pup- Glenn called and said "This is the grittiest pup I have ever seen on coon and she is a Treedog. I think she is going to be special".

Jason Raper of North Carolina (Prettyboy/ Moses' Rugged Ridge Nite Queen)-Male pup- Jason says " My brother James is hunting this pup on bear. He is gritty, fast, and a treedog and will probably get killed if he don't learn to backup. I seen him fight a coon for 20 minutes that was almost as big as him when he was 4 months old. The coon finally broke free and ran up a tree and he treed it everybreath. A buddy of mine said that pup is crazy".

Scott Dawson of Virginia (Prettyboy/ Moses' Rugged Ridge Feather)- Female pup- Scott texted " Kevin I sent Fancy to a guy to get started in his coon pen. He said Fancy would always be treed when he went to feed them every day while the other pups were ready to eat. He said Fancy was one of the smartest pups that he ever messed with. I got her back and took her and she went hunting by herself and treed a coon and stayed treed solid. I am going to be hunting her by herself from now on".

David Weldon of Oklahoma (Prettyboy/ Choate@Burden's Plott Tanner)-Female pup- David texted " Kevin here is a picture of my female pup. She is very smart and I am well pleased with her. She will tree a squirrel with my old cur dog right now at 4 months old and tree hard".

Gary Donathan of Kentucky (Prettyboy/ Choate@Burden's Plott Tanner)- Gary called and said "We got this pup home and after about a week started turning him out. He struck the house cat and ran it around to the back of the yard and treed it behind the house. We have high hopes for him".

Last edited by KEVIN MOSES on 01-13-2017 at 03:29 PM

Old Post 01-13-2017 03:23 PM
KEVIN MOSES
UKC Forum Member

BACON CREEK PUPS

FRANK BELDIN HAS 7 PUPS OUT OF PRETTYBOY POACHER AND HIS GOOD COONDOG FEMALE- FRANK SAID THEY ARE 4 WEEKS OLD-I DON'T KNOW HOW MANY HE HAS LEFT FOR SALE-CALL FRANK AT 270-774-1470 FOR A TOP BRED PUP AND HE CAN GIVE DETAILS.

Old Post 01-22-2017 03:31 AM
mboyce
UKC Forum Member

rugged ridge. poacher

I am interested in a pup off him to bear hunt do you have any..thanks

HBCH Boyce's Loko Go "Rocket"
HBCH Zirkle's Loko Go "Rebel" 4th place UKC Nationals 2006
CH HBCH Boyce's Loko All Jacked Up "Jack"
Boyce's Loko GO with the "Flo"
Future Prospects:
Boyce's Loko Cinnoman "Candy"
Boyce's Loko Go Turbo

Old Post 02-12-2017 01:17 AM
mboyce is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mboyce Click here to Send mboyce a Private Message Click Here to Email mboyce Visit mboyce's homepage! Find more posts by mboyce Add mboyce to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KEVIN MOSES
UKC Forum Member

mboyce

I might have a pup or two left out of two litters out of Prettyboy. I have my Jacky female bred and my brother has his Izzy female bred. We have about 16 pups booked out of them. Might have a pup or two according to how many they have. They will be having pups any day. I do not have any pups out of my old Poacher dog. Thanks Kevin Moses.

Old Post 02-14-2017 12:34 PM
KEVIN MOSES
UKC Forum Member

Rugged Hills Stylish Trey

My brother Allen Moses bred his Trey female to Prettyboy Poacher-Trey is littermate to my Jacky female-You can see Jacky's pedigree on my website poacherplotthounds.com. Call Allen at 423-507-3631 to get in line for one of these pups.

Old Post 03-19-2017 02:45 PM
KEVIN MOSES
UKC Forum Member

BIG JAKE X NITE CH CHOATE AND BURDENS PLOTT TANNER

MIKE MORGAN BRED HIS TANNER FEMALE TO OUR BIG JAKE DOG. THESE SHOULD BE GOOD ONES. JAKE IS SECOND IN PKC(PLOTT) STANDINGS AND IS A COONDOG ANYWHERE YOU DROP HIM. TANNER IS A COONDOG. CALL MIKE MORGAN 864-430-1123 OR ALLEN GILSTRAP 864-270-6406 FOR PUPS.

Last edited by KEVIN MOSES on 04-12-2017 at 01:22 PM

Old Post 04-12-2017 01:19 PM
KEVIN MOSES
UKC Forum Member

Ronnie Maynard of North Carolina bred a nice female to Prettyboy last week. Ronnie said most of his hunting buddies will be getting these pups. The Tanner female is showing good that Mike Morgan bred to our Big Jake dog also.

Old Post 05-23-2017 09:41 PM
KEVIN MOSES
UKC Forum Member

female

My uncle Bill Hicks bred a nice (Hicks' bred) female to Prettyboy Poacher. Call Bill at 423-368-1811 to book one of these pups.

Old Post 06-21-2017 12:04 PM
KEVIN MOSES
UKC Forum Member

female

Brent Howard bred a nice female out of Poacher to our Big Jake dog over the weekend. These will be good ones. Call Brent at 423-435-5247 to book a pup.

Old Post 06-27-2017 12:06 PM
KEVIN MOSES
UKC Forum Member

My brother Chad Moses bred a nice female out of Prettyboy Poacher/Izzy cross to our Gr Ch Gr Nt Ch Cypress Lake Hank dog. This is a half uncle to niece cross. Should be some good ones. Call Chad at 423-506-3232 to book a pup.

Old Post 07-03-2017 01:46 PM
KEVIN MOSES
UKC Forum Member

pups

Honey,(Gr Nt Prettyboy Poacher/Moses' Soaky Creek Izzy) bred to GrCh GrNtCh Cypress Lake Hank, is showing good with pups. **6 pups already booked**. These will be good. Call or text Chad Moses 423-506-3232 for more info.

After more requests for pups out of this cross, we also bred Moses' Soaky Creek Izzy back to GrNtCh Prettyboy Poacher a few days ago. Many references on this cross. **8 pups are booked from this cross.** Call or text Chad Moses at 423-506-3232 for more info.

Last edited by KEVIN MOSES on 08-28-2017 at 11:26 AM

Old Post 08-16-2017 02:57 PM
KEVIN MOSES
UKC Forum Member

Travis bumgarner of North Carolina bred a very nice female to pretty Boy poacher. Call Travis at 828-320-7864

Old Post 08-31-2017 01:46 AM
KEVIN MOSES
UKC Forum Member

Pups

Travis called and said his female had 7 pups off pretty boy.Travis said he had a few spoken for. You can contact Travis by email or phone. His phone number is 828-320-7864. His email is bumgarner. travis@ Yahoo.com. Travis is a good honest person to deal with and has some very pretty pups. He has a few buckskins in the litter for folks that like them. These pups sale quickly so you might ought to contact him if interested. They are a few days old now

Last edited by KEVIN MOSES on 10-28-2017 at 11:47 PM

Old Post 10-28-2017 08:55 PM
KEVIN MOSES
UKC Forum Member

Pups

Travis text me and said all his pups were now sold.

Website Click here:www.poacherplotthounds.com

Last edited by KEVIN MOSES on 01-02-2018 at 01:40 AM

Old Post 01-01-2018 07:47 PM
johnny nipp
UKC Forum Member

Is there any young dogs for sale out of this line?Good mouth hard hunting tree dog

RIP Hope i get another worthy of this list
2011 PKC Youth World Ch English GrNiteCH Nipps Oklahoma Rawhide
PKC Ch UKC NiteCH Redmans Last Chance
ChNiteCH Oklahoma Floyd
GrCh GrNiteCH George and Lees Blue Bell
NiteCh Oklahoma Swamp Rose
SilverCh GrNiteCh Oklahoma Butch
Silver Ch Oklahoma Hope
Nitech ch Timbercreek Sampson
Oklahoma Blue Pudge

Old Post 01-05-2018 02:07 AM
johnny nipp is offline Click Here to See the Profile for johnny nipp Click here to Send johnny nipp a Private Message Find more posts by johnny nipp Add johnny nipp to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KEVIN MOSES
UKC Forum Member

young dogs

I know where several are out of these dogs that are doing good and consistantly treeing coon Johnny. Some are capable of winning hunts. I don't know of anyone wanting to sale them though. I will let you know if I hear of one. Thanks Kevin

Old Post 01-05-2018 06:37 PM
KEVIN MOSES
UKC Forum Member

Johnny Nipp I sent you a pm

Old Post 01-08-2018 03:14 AM
KEVIN MOSES
UKC Forum Member

Hank@Annie

Allen Moses bred his Rugged Hills Pistol Annie female to our Gr.Nt. Cypress Lake Hank dog a few days ago. Annie is out of Nt. Ch. Double00 Buckshot and Nt.Ch. Queen(Prettyboy's full littermate sister). Should be some good ones. Call or text Allen to book a pup at 423-507-3631.

Old Post 02-12-2018 03:13 PM