UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > World Hunt opinion
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
arkansas cooner
UKC Forum Member

World Hunt opinion

Do you think it’s ok to have hunting judges at the world hunt?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-20-2019 09:25 PM
arkansas cooner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for arkansas cooner Click here to Send arkansas cooner a Private Message Click Here to Email arkansas cooner Find more posts by arkansas cooner Add arkansas cooner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ov_blues
UKC Forum Member

Not much experience in the World Hunt other than a couple of times many years ago under non hunting judges. That was enough to give me a bad taste in my mouth and I would much rather have a hunting judge than a non competent non-hunting judge.

Old Post 09-20-2019 09:45 PM
ov_blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ov_blues Click here to Send ov_blues a Private Message Click Here to Email ov_blues Find more posts by ov_blues Add ov_blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Hard to get 26 competent non-hunting judges. UKC has tried non hunting judges on early rounds and gotten too many complaints/questions so they went to hunting judges. If you didn't hunt or handle a dog you shouldn't be complaining. But if you did and still had a problem, well you can't please everyone.

Old Post 09-20-2019 09:51 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dogwhisper
UKC Forum Member

After rnd.1 ... Non- hunting judges the rest of the way ....
Leading up to rnd.1 hunting judges is ok w/me .

Old Post 09-20-2019 09:59 PM
Dogwhisper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dogwhisper Click here to Send Dogwhisper a Private Message Find more posts by Dogwhisper Add Dogwhisper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
arkansas cooner
UKC Forum Member

Richard I don’t remember complaining in the OP. I asked a question because everything I’m hearing.is this a click or a forum? Let me know boss

Old Post 09-20-2019 10:00 PM
arkansas cooner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for arkansas cooner Click here to Send arkansas cooner a Private Message Click Here to Email arkansas cooner Find more posts by arkansas cooner Add arkansas cooner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Arkansas cooner

Please excuse Mr. Lambert comment, he is still fuming over the rule changes and the fact no Redbones advanced. You asked a question that should be asked, personally I prefer hunting judges until round 4, every round would have a difficult time in getting QUALIFIED NON HUNTING JUDGES as Mr. Lambert suggested. Dave. P.s. Mr. Lambert there is always next year. Lol.

Old Post 09-20-2019 10:16 PM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jawscardodger
UKC Forum Member

NO

Old Post 09-20-2019 10:24 PM
jawscardodger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jawscardodger Click here to Send jawscardodger a Private Message Click Here to Email jawscardodger Find more posts by jawscardodger Add jawscardodger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I don't remember saying that you were complaining or saying that you shouldn't ask a question. OP says "World Hunt Opinion", I was just stating mine. You should have titled it "World Hunt Opinions of people that agree with me".

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 09-20-2019 at 10:46 PM

Old Post 09-20-2019 10:40 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
arkansas cooner
UKC Forum Member

How do you know what I agree with Richard? I never said..

Old Post 09-20-2019 10:51 PM