UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Picts & Videos Dogs Treed PA NY KY Round 3
Pages (107): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
roverdog
UKC Forum Member

Picts & Videos Dogs Treed PA NY KY Round 3

Ready to get some good picts & videos dogs Treed with the MEAT !

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-30-2008 09:20 PM
roverdog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for roverdog Click here to Send roverdog a Private Message Click Here to Email roverdog Find more posts by roverdog Add roverdog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
roverdog
UKC Forum Member

.......................Honest Ivan Treed Somewhere in Pa........................

Old Post 05-30-2008 09:39 PM
roverdog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for roverdog Click here to Send roverdog a Private Message Click Here to Email roverdog Find more posts by roverdog Add roverdog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
spidee
UKC Forum Member

Lil Sissy treed in PA

Old Post 05-30-2008 09:56 PM
spidee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for spidee Click here to Send spidee a Private Message Click Here to Email spidee Find more posts by spidee Add spidee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
spidee
UKC Forum Member

Tommy lets see if we can stay without having a round 4

Billy tell me more about the secret assassin you have in the coonhunting world

Barry the pup will be comming your way in aug. she will be ready for the class

Rocky where the heck are ya are ya still kickin when you are not busy at work give me a call and we will go out also I need the name and number for the gentleman in ohio

Old Post 05-30-2008 10:07 PM
spidee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for spidee Click here to Send spidee a Private Message Click Here to Email spidee Find more posts by spidee Add spidee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
spidee
UKC Forum Member

Tom are you taking anyone to the youth hunt tonite in chemung?
looking for someone to hunt the balls of spiderman for me if you know of anyone give me a call willing to pay monthly. I do not have the time that he needs put in to him right now. He will stay with other dogs just needs more time in the woods.

See ya all later

Old Post 05-31-2008 03:05 PM
spidee
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 06-02-2008 02:27 AM
spidee
UKC Forum Member

Spidermans tree kit coon

Old Post 06-02-2008 02:29 AM
spidee
UKC Forum Member

Tommy if you need some pics to post call me I can help you out.lol

Barry where are you
Billy tell me more about this super high powered in heat tree dog you just got.
Jimmy how is it hangin

Old Post 06-02-2008 04:37 PM
countrygirlcoon
UKC Forum Member

Here is my female ..Skippin' Lippin' Lady

Our Male Adam's Outlawin Blaze

Here is the Gang, and my female on a warm spring night!

Home of:

"PR" ADAM'S OUTLAWIN' BLAZE
CH "PR" SKIPPIN' LIPPIN' LADY
"PR" SMOKEY BLUE MISTY

Old Post 06-02-2008 07:16 PM
countrygirlcoon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for countrygirlcoon Click here to Send countrygirlcoon a Private Message Click Here to Email countrygirlcoon Find more posts by countrygirlcoon Add countrygirlcoon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
countrygirlcoon
UKC Forum Member

OOOPS, oh well, here is how North Carolina dogs do it, LOL....
Does it count that Blaze came from PA????, LOL

Home of:

"PR" ADAM'S OUTLAWIN' BLAZE
CH "PR" SKIPPIN' LIPPIN' LADY
"PR" SMOKEY BLUE MISTY

Old Post 06-02-2008 07:19 PM
countrygirlcoon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for countrygirlcoon Click here to Send countrygirlcoon a Private Message Click Here to Email countrygirlcoon Find more posts by countrygirlcoon Add countrygirlcoon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
roverdog
UKC Forum Member

Hi countrygirlcoon seeing your dog came from Pa we will let you post lol Some nice hounds !

Hi RJ I bet you could find somebody to hunt your hound on UKC's site if you posted it ! I may have to call you about some picts lol Good shot on that coon !

Old Post 06-03-2008 08:31 AM
roverdog
UKC Forum Member

.....................Dogs Treed Somewhere in Chemung NY.....................

I got this video / sounds this past Sat night on a cast at the youth hunt in Chemung NY , I had to babysit Honest Ivan for he only got to hunt a few mins he tried to become a dad with a English female lol Tylor Ivans handler did not think it was to funny ! It was a good cast & all 4 young guys I beleve 8-11 yrs did a good job Alot of fun for us old guys also - A little Blue female won but I am not sure of Handlers or dogs name - Maybe the guys that hunted will see this & post a pict of each ! I wanted to get a pict but we were in a hurry to get back to club & I did not get one Enjoy !

Old Post 06-04-2008 01:15 AM
spidee
UKC Forum Member

tommy that is a good pic of your new dog, Ivan sure throws some nice ones.lol If you are free this week give me a call we will make a drop or two.

CV ya all later

Old Post 06-04-2008 11:16 PM
mike leach
UKC Forum Member

Sure Tommy, forget to get the bluedawgs picture. Hmmmmm...

Old Post 06-05-2008 10:47 AM
mike leach is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mike leach Click here to Send mike leach a Private Message Click Here to Email mike leach Find more posts by mike leach Add mike leach to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
spidee
UKC Forum Member

Tom i found someone in west virginia to hunt spiderman for a couple months thinks he can finish him on the bench give me a call if you want to go for a ride in 2-3 wks

Old Post 06-05-2008 08:59 PM
mudman
UKC Forum Member

you guys bring your dogs and you can see what this pup will be hunting in

Home (304) 632-5029
Cell(304) 651-5973

Old Post 06-05-2008 10:08 PM
mudman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mudman Click here to Send mudman a Private Message Click Here to Email mudman Visit mudman's homepage! Find more posts by mudman Add mudman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jculler8
UKC Forum Member

NITECH CH'PR'OAKS POINT COON BUSTIN' BELLE

HOME OF

PKC CH GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' OAKS POINT COON BUSTIN' BELLE HTX 2013 UKC Top 100 (May 2006-January 2017)

'PR' OAKS POINT STRIKE-EM OUT BEAU (May 2006-June 2016)

PKC CH NITECH GRCH 'PR' COON BUSTIN' WHITE STUFF

CH 'PR' GOLD RUSH EXPO

'PR' BLACK KNIGHT'S BALU JETTA (May 2013-October 2015)

CH 'PR' CHERRY CREEK XBOX 2016 Treeing Walker Days King of Show

Old Post 06-05-2008 10:32 PM
jculler8 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jculler8 Click here to Send jculler8 a Private Message Click Here to Email jculler8 Visit jculler8's homepage! Find more posts by jculler8 Add jculler8 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jculler8
UKC Forum Member

NITECH CH'PR'ROCK SPRINGS BLACK MAGIC

HOME OF

PKC CH GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' OAKS POINT COON BUSTIN' BELLE HTX 2013 UKC Top 100 (May 2006-January 2017)

CH 'PR' GOLD RUSH EXPO

Old Post 06-05-2008 10:33 PM
jculler8 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jculler8 Click here to Send jculler8 a Private Message Click Here to Email jculler8 Visit jculler8's homepage! Find more posts by jculler8 Add jculler8 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jculler8
UKC Forum Member

'PR'OAKS POINT STRIKE-EM OUT BEAU

HOME OF

CH 'PR' GOLD RUSH EXPO

Old Post 06-05-2008 10:34 PM
davidlee
Banned

I

TREED 2 SINGELS LAST NIGHT LEFT AT 12 GOT HOME AT 4 AND IT WAS STILL HOT,THIS HOT WEATHER IS HOT ON THIS FAT BOY BUT I WILL KEEP THEM IN THE WOODS,DAVID

Old Post 06-06-2008 02:36 AM
davidlee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for davidlee Click here to Send davidlee a Private Message Click Here to Email davidlee Find more posts by davidlee Add davidlee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BlueRidge1
UKC Forum Member

NiteCh GrCh GrFch GrWch "PR" Red Ridge's Super Shock Z HTX 3
1 NiteCh cast wins in UKC
Ch"PR" Red Ridges Zeeva Daveed out of my Z and female I owned
Long Live The Red Dogz
BlueRidgeKennels@hotmail.com
PKC # 82205
585-303-1001

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t172/BlueRidgeKennels/thb5159.jpg

Old Post 06-06-2008 03:38 AM
BlueRidge1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BlueRidge1 Click here to Send BlueRidge1 a Private Message Click Here to Email BlueRidge1 Visit BlueRidge1's homepage! Find more posts by BlueRidge1 Add BlueRidge1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
roverdog
UKC Forum Member

........................Sassy Sissy Treed Little Marsh Pa...........................

Hi RJ that pict is the tipical kind of hound Ivan puts on the ground - bring your rat female over Honest Ivan will take care of her lol He is taking after his namesake !!! RJ I will ride with you tell me the date & I will be ready ! We will get out some night

Mike if it was a Black & Tan there would have been NO video lol

Mudman if RJ will let my dog ride I will bring one ! How is your coon population ?

Jculler8 some nice hounds ! What are there bloodlines ?

Hi David make sure you have some cold drinks & you will be fine - have you been fishing ? I would like to see them get the take a kid fishing program going here do you think them fine ladys would come this way to get it started ???

Some sad news Sassy Sissy was lost to the road a few days ago she had the tools to be a nice hound sorry to hear this her owner was Mr Andy Baker If you guys have anything that would be ready to be hunted this season let me know would like to get Andy fixed up with another dog - The car that hit her did not stop !

Good Hunting - Headed to NY to hunt !

Old Post 06-06-2008 03:42 AM
mudman
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by roverdog

Mudman if RJ will let my dog ride I will bring one ! How is your coon population ?

!

its Decent RoverDog tree 2-3 a night you will know if ya got a coondog

Home (304) 632-5029
Cell(304) 651-5973

Old Post 06-06-2008 04:04 AM
mudman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mudman Click here to Send mudman a Private Message Click Here to Email mudman Visit mudman's homepage! Find more posts by mudman Add mudman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
davidlee
Banned

TREED 2 COON

TONIGHT MAN IT WAS HOT BUT THE GOOD NEWS I GOT 54 BULL FROGS TO EAT TONIGHT WHILE HUNTTING,,FIXING TO START TROUT FISHING HOPFULLEY NEXT WEEK SOME AND A FEW CATFISH,,DAVID

Old Post 06-06-2008 11:13 AM
davidlee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for davidlee Click here to Send davidlee a Private Message Click Here to Email davidlee Find more posts by davidlee Add davidlee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
davidlee
Banned

ROVERDOG

IF YOU EVER MAKE IT HERE TO HUNT WE WILL EAT AT MC AND GET A BIGMAX

Old Post 06-06-2008 11:16 AM