UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Big Game Hound Classifieds > Registered Blue Litter
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Carolina1
New UKC Forum Member

Registered Blue Litter

I've got a registered litter of 10 pups out of my top Female and best Blue Male. 2 weeks old. Heavy Utchman/Smokey River bred. Self starters and fast if they are anything like their parents. The Dam Has a nose and can flat go. Sire has sense and will lock down a tree. Both used for bear. Mother treed at 4 months and sire treed when I got him at 8 months. They will free cast and hunt hard. These will be good hunters. 6 are spoken for unless someone backs out. $400 a per pup weaned, $1000 started if any of them stay here that long. $100 deposit on weaned pups. 828-450-0546

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-17-2018 12:39 AM
Carolina1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Carolina1 Click here to Send Carolina1 a Private Message Find more posts by Carolina1 Add Carolina1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Carolina1
New UKC Forum Member

Had a man back out today. I have both his females available now. These pups will be good. All 10 have been wormed on schedule and are weaned. Healthy and active. Ready before Christmas.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-09-2018 03:16 AM
Carolina1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Carolina1 Click here to Send Carolina1 a Private Message Find more posts by Carolina1 Add Carolina1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote