UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Redbones > SUBZERO - Check Out These TreeDogs!
Pages (88): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
CARL GUDGEON
UKC Forum Member

cold

Yes Ann you are probably right about being crazy i have heard that before lol. And i am sure i will here it again.

NT CH GR F CH CH'PR' RED FEVER CHIEF -

'PR' GUDGEON'S TAKE A CHANCE - POINTS TOWARDS CH and WCH

Nt Ch GR CH 'PR' GUDGEON'S CLYDE "JUNIOR" AND POINTS TOWARD FT CH

'PR' GUDGEON'S LIVING THE DREAM (Dreamer) 2 1st place wins
PR GUDGEON'S MAGGIE
CH 'PR' GUDGEON'S WILD WILLY
PR GUDGEON'S Fog Horn
PR GUDGEON'S JACK
'PR'GUDGEON'S SING ALONG DANCE

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-26-2009 02:19 AM
CARL GUDGEON is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CARL GUDGEON Click here to Send CARL GUDGEON a Private Message Click Here to Email CARL GUDGEON Find more posts by CARL GUDGEON Add CARL GUDGEON to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Red Fever
UKC Forum Member

Made a couple drops with some young dogs tonight - Ox, Foxxy, and Dice. All are Clyde pups, Ox is from his oldest litter (they just turned 2 yrs a month ago), Foxxy is from his 2nd litter (she is 22 months) and Dice is from one of his last litters ( 9 months). Ran one really deep to a den, and treed another one on the outside - not bad for a bunch of pups, on a night in Febuary, with knee deep snow, a coon treed, and no trash run Here's some pics:

Left to Right: Dice, Foxxy, Ox

Foxxy and Ox

OX

Ox, Dice, Foxxy, and their coon

Aubrey and Ann Butler

VISIT: http://redfeverredbones.tripod.com/

Check Out Our What's Available Page For Upcoming Litters

Home of:
GRNITCH GRFCH GRWCH GRCH PR Jack Pine Duke (only current living Quad Grand)
GRNITECH GRFCH GRWCH GRCH PR Red Fever Hot Iron Ox (October 2017 #6 Current Reproducer)
GRNITECH GRFCH GRWCH GRCH PR Red Fever Gangsters Pair A Dice
GRNITECH GRFCH GRCH PR Red Ryders Red Fever Tater (2013 ARCA Overall Hunt Winner)
NITECH GRCH PR' Two Worlds Collide (2 wins towards GRNITE, pts toward FCH WCH, Former #1 Reproducer)
NITECH GRWCH GRFCH GRCH PR Red Fever Razor's Rip N Tear
NITECH GRFCH GRCH WCH Red Fever Ain't Going Down
NITECH GRCH PR Tree Rizin' Razor's Lil' Ghost
NITECH GRFCH GRCH PR Red Fever Full of Mischief
NITECH GRFCH PR Red Fever Phantom By Moonlight
NITECH FCH GRCH PR Goza's Sing Along Country Girl
NITECH GRCH PR Red Fever Let Er Rip Taterchip
NITECH WCH GRCH GRFCH PR Red Fever Baby Likes To Rock
FCH CH PR Red Fever Rip Tearn' Beast Mode (wins toward NITECH, WCH)
WCH CH PR Red Fever Beware The Ricochet (wins toward FCH, NITECH)

****We use and recommend BLAZER Lights****

Last edited by Red Fever on 02-08-2009 at 02:41 PM

Old Post 02-08-2009 05:13 AM
Red Fever is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Red Fever Click here to Send Red Fever a Private Message Click Here to Email Red Fever Visit Red Fever's homepage! Find more posts by Red Fever Add Red Fever to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
topdog
UKC Forum Member

Nice...

Those are some real good looking and good acting young dogs Aubrey, I'd say a real credit to what you're trying to get done with your dogs.

Good luck with them through this new season, I hope you guys can keep up your winning tradition.

Unrealistic expectations are a roadblock to success, judge your dogs by what they are ready to give not by what you wish they'd do.

Old Post 02-08-2009 02:56 PM
topdog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for topdog Click here to Send topdog a Private Message Click Here to Email topdog Visit topdog's homepage! Find more posts by topdog Add topdog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BIGCASTLEDAWGS
UKC Forum Member

Nice Pix!

Dogs Look SO purty on the tree! Now... you should have seen me looking like a FOOL for the coon in the last picture... on the ground in FRONT of the dogs... then I realised it was on the tailgate...LOL.. was SO glad Bob wasn't in the room... I think it made me blush. LOL...
HappyHunting and PupTraining! Heather

Old Post 02-08-2009 05:43 PM
BIGCASTLEDAWGS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BIGCASTLEDAWGS Click here to Send BIGCASTLEDAWGS a Private Message Find more posts by BIGCASTLEDAWGS Add BIGCASTLEDAWGS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Red Fever
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for the kind words Tom. We’re having fun working with our hounds, and letting the rest fall where it may.

Aubrey and Billy took advantage of the warm weather and went hunting again last night with Ox and Foxxy. They treed several and caught a couple on the ground – bringing home 7 total. Aubrey is very excited about how Ox and Foxxy are progressing. We are looking forward to the upcoming competition season, and seeing what these hounds can accomplish.

Here’s a few pics. (Note to Heather: The coon are on the tailgate Don’t feel bad Heather, Aubrey says he had a hard time finding that little coon in the tree too! )

Caught this one running down a creek

Ox on tree, Foxxy on ground

Billy, Foxxy, coon, Aubrey, and Ox

Aubrey and Ann Butler

Home of:
GRNITECH GRFCH GRWCH GRCH PR Red Fever Hot Iron Ox (October 2017 #6 Current Reproducer)
GRNITECH GRFCH GRCH PR Red Ryders Red Fever Tater (2013 ARCA Overall Hunt Winner)
NITECH GRCH PR' Two Worlds Collide (2 wins towards GRNITE, pts toward FCH WCH, Former #1 Reproducer)

Last edited by Red Fever on 02-10-2009 at 11:37 AM

Old Post 02-10-2009 11:31 AM
Red Fever is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Red Fever Click here to Send Red Fever a Private Message Click Here to Email Red Fever Visit Red Fever's homepage! Find more posts by Red Fever Add Red Fever to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brandon Gudgeon
UKC Forum Member

2-9-09 Hunt

Ann and Aubrey,
I was able to finally get out and actually hunt last night!! I didn't get out till about 9 PM. I went with Dan Reuter and his cur, Lilo. We didn't have as much luck as it seems you did, however we got a big boar coon treed right above a den. Then when the coon was knocked out it was alive and got back into the den. Remington went down into the den and got bit several times, but he drug the coon out. As this was going on I was watching while a spring was flowing right into the seat of my britches.... I was very wet!!!! Needless to say, this was a memorable night!!!

NiteCh 'PR' Beast Mode Tramp
- 1st Runner Up Jr Young Guns 2014 National BBOA Days - 300+
- 9th place (Friday night) 2014 National BBOA Days - 250+
- 1st place opens 2014 WI State BBOA Championship - 837.5+
- UKC 2nd - 100+
- UKC 1st - 225+
- 2015 Zone 3 BBOA Championship King of Hunt
- 2015 Iowa State BBCHA King of Hunt (1st place NtCh)
- 2016 Zone 3 BBOA Championship 1st place NtCh (Fri Night)

R.I.P.

Ch NiteCh 'PR' Gabby's Tree Poundin Bocephus

Old Post 02-10-2009 03:57 PM
Brandon Gudgeon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brandon Gudgeon Click here to Send Brandon Gudgeon a Private Message Click Here to Email Brandon Gudgeon Find more posts by Brandon Gudgeon Add Brandon Gudgeon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BIGCASTLEDAWGS
UKC Forum Member

More Nice Pix!

AND>>>>>> I COULD see ALL the coons in all the pix... even the muddy creek picture! LOL....

gudgeonwalker... those are some neat places you are hunting... I'd be tumbling down over the rocks like a little ball if I tried to maneuver out there...LOL.. I was hopeless this morning here...feeding the chickens with the frozen ruts from yesterday's mud...and was thinking I may have to wait MONTHS before we can get out in the woods with our friends in NH...LOL... I'm SUCH a clutz! I enjoy seeing Lilo out there with the hounds too... so different. Fun to see.

Happy Hunting Heather

Old Post 02-10-2009 04:21 PM
BIGCASTLEDAWGS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BIGCASTLEDAWGS Click here to Send BIGCASTLEDAWGS a Private Message Find more posts by BIGCASTLEDAWGS Add BIGCASTLEDAWGS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brandon Gudgeon
UKC Forum Member

There was a Kodak moment that was missed... Instead of walking around, I decided to scale up the rock ledges, then once I was up there I felt it was too unsafe to jump, so I walked the wet log like a tightrope. I was only about 10 ft off of the ground, so it wouldn't have hurt too bad, but the rocks might've that were on the ground below me!!

- UKC 2nd - 100+
- UKC 1st - 225+

R.I.P.

Old Post 02-10-2009 04:41 PM
Brandon Gudgeon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brandon Gudgeon Click here to Send Brandon Gudgeon a Private Message Click Here to Email Brandon Gudgeon Find more posts by Brandon Gudgeon Add Brandon Gudgeon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redbone Crazy
UKC Forum Member

nice dogs gudgeonwalkers

nice pics every one else

Keep the hounds on the trails...

Old Post 02-10-2009 07:42 PM
Redbone Crazy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redbone Crazy Click here to Send Redbone Crazy a Private Message Click Here to Email Redbone Crazy Visit Redbone Crazy's homepage! Find more posts by Redbone Crazy Add Redbone Crazy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Red Fever
UKC Forum Member

Hey Brandon, sounds like you guys had a real fun night too. Interesting to boot! Where were you hunting at anyway? It's not terribly often you see terrain like that down in Benton?! I suppose if you look hard enough you can find it.....you must really miss the hills huh? I am glad to hear Remington is really putting it together for you; it is such a neat thing to see a young dog put everything together and do what it was bred to do. Keep up the good work with him.

Aub and Billy hit the woods again last night. Took Ox, Foxxy, and Dice. Treed one in a den tree, and Ox spilt and had another.

Foxxy

Dice

Ox

Aubrey and Ann Butler

Home of:

Last edited by Red Fever on 02-11-2009 at 12:27 PM

Old Post 02-11-2009 12:24 PM
Brandon Gudgeon
UKC Forum Member

I was out with Dan Reuter, we were hunting a couple of his spots around the Fennimore/Livingston area. The area wasn't bad at all, but where they treed definetely made for some nice pics.

I went out last night at midnight. Needless to say I don't have any pics. Remi opened up once in a corn field, and was runnin with his nose to the ground. Little bit later I heard what soounded like coon squallin, then the neighbors ankle bitin pack let loose and suddenly Remi was interested in them. Caught him in the neighbor's front yard, and went home. I'm waitin for a phone call....

- UKC 2nd - 100+
- UKC 1st - 225+

R.I.P.

Old Post 02-11-2009 02:07 PM
Brandon Gudgeon
UKC Forum Member

Hmmm....

Stilll thinkin that a good straight red dog might look good trackin and treein with Remi...

- UKC 2nd - 100+
- UKC 1st - 225+

R.I.P.

Old Post 02-11-2009 02:10 PM
Redbone Crazy
UKC Forum Member

of course it will Brandon

Old Post 02-11-2009 04:52 PM
Redbone Crazy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redbone Crazy Click here to Send Redbone Crazy a Private Message Click Here to Email Redbone Crazy Visit Redbone Crazy's homepage! Find more posts by Redbone Crazy Add Redbone Crazy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brandon Gudgeon
UKC Forum Member

Remington's First Coon

Aubrey and Ann,
I worked last night till 11:00 PM. I thought that Remi isn't going to learn anything on the chain, and I've still been wanting him to get his first coon by himself. First drop, went out and came back 15-20 min later. Went to the other end of the farm, I saw him wind something and then he went hunting. He was completely silent for about 30-40 min, when he finally treed. Went down by him, as he was getting out aways by the tracking collar, and he came to the truck. I called him and figured he didn't have anything, but he didn't want to come to me and went back to a big oak tree. I shined the tree, and sure enough, there was his first coon!!! I went to the tree and then he really started treeing, so I tied him up and let him tree for about 10-15 min and then gave him his reward.

Brandon

- UKC 2nd - 100+
- UKC 1st - 225+

R.I.P.

Old Post 02-13-2009 11:45 PM
Redbone Crazy
UKC Forum Member

looking great brandon!! got my walker pup treeing cats today

Old Post 02-14-2009 01:22 AM
Red Fever
UKC Forum Member

Brandon, Congrats on Remi's first coon! That's a really big step for him, now it's just getting him the woods time and seeing some more coon fall out. Keep up the good work with him!

Here's a few miscellaneous pictures from this past weekend.

Aubrey & Billy took Foxxy, Ox, Moon, and Bonnie out on Friday night. They caught one in a pond tube, and Foxxy went in and fought the coon out of the tube. Here's all four dogs on it after she got it out.

Bonnie also treed one solo that night.

Aubrey sold hides on Saturday. Pictured left to right: NITECH GRCH Two Worlds Collide, CH GRWCH Red Fever Hot Iron Ox, Red Fever Phantom By Moonlight, Red Fever Gangster's Pair A Dice, WCH Red Fever Worlds' Foxxy Lady

He also did some drag training on Saturday. Here is Red Fever World Grand Illusion treed on the drag.

Aubrey and Ann Butler

Home of:

Last edited by Red Fever on 02-18-2009 at 04:00 AM

Old Post 02-17-2009 03:46 PM
Red Fever
UKC Forum Member

Thought I would add a Clyde pup update. Pictured below is Shotgun @ 8 months old, a Bonnie X Clyde pup, owned by Russ Allen, IL. According to Russ, Shotgun is a LOUD, hard, stay-put tree dog, has lay-up ability, and has already treed a coon by himself. Keep up the good work with him Russ!

AW's Wild N Red Shotgun

Aubrey and Ann Butler

Home of:

Old Post 03-05-2009 12:20 AM
mpondr310
UKC Forum Member

With consistent updates like that, you guys make it awful hard for me to stick to blueticks

Old Post 03-05-2009 12:58 AM
mpondr310 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mpondr310 Click here to Send mpondr310 a Private Message Click Here to Email mpondr310 Find more posts by mpondr310 Add mpondr310 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RED REBELS
UKC Forum Member

in that 1st pic, that dog far left, it almost looks like a pit, the way the way the lips are pulled up, and how the ears are up, nice pic! love it when you get pics where things are only how it could be for a milisecond... keep up the good work

mpondr310 then switch to the RED FEVER redbones!! lol simple anwser

Old Post 03-05-2009 03:24 AM
RED REBELS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RED REBELS Click here to Send RED REBELS a Private Message Find more posts by RED REBELS Add RED REBELS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mpondr310
UKC Forum Member

Red Rebels---but then I wouldn't have anything to razz Aubrey about down at the swim pond in Wilton.

Old Post 03-06-2009 01:29 AM
mpondr310 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mpondr310 Click here to Send mpondr310 a Private Message Click Here to Email mpondr310 Find more posts by mpondr310 Add mpondr310 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Red Fever
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Lizz. Yup, gotta love those action shots.

Melissa........

Aubrey and the dogs have to start getting in shape for the comp season, so he took Maggie and Rip out tonight, and made a drop with each solo. Maggie went deep, ran a nice track, and treed with the meat. Then he dropped Rip, he went firing in there, and treed on a big ol den tree. Here's pics:

Maggie

Rip

Aubrey and Ann Butler

Home of:

Old Post 03-06-2009 03:56 AM
TomBasten
UKC Forum Member

MAGGIE

ANN & AUBREY MAGGIE WOOD LOOK REAL WELL WITH ME . I LOVE THAT DOG I NEED TO GO TO THE WOODS WITH HER AGAIN BY HERSELF MAYBE WE CAN HOOK UP FOR A HUNT WITH JUST HER AUBREY I PROMISE TO MAKE IT A FUN TIME AND I MIGHT EVEN MAKE YOU LAUGH ALITTLE . Tom

Old Post 03-06-2009 03:09 PM
TomBasten is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TomBasten Click here to Send TomBasten a Private Message Click Here to Email TomBasten Visit TomBasten's homepage! Find more posts by TomBasten Add TomBasten to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Red Fever
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by 1deadeye
Hey Tom. I know Abram REALLY likes them blue dogs. Bring one with for Abram to play with. That would be funny!!

Scott, where's your "Stir-the-pot" Smiley?! I'll send you a pm about this weekend.

Here's Tater's Daddy tonight

GRFCH WCH GRCH PR Red Fever Razor's Rip N Tear

Aubrey and Ann Butler

Home of:

Last edited by Red Fever on 03-10-2009 at 04:03 AM

Old Post 03-10-2009 04:00 AM
TomBasten
UKC Forum Member

The Pot

May have to start a new pot if I get the red dogs started . But just a thought I do have a young BLUE FEMALE HERE ABRAM WOULD LOVE! HA! HA!

Last edited by TomBasten on 03-12-2009 at 12:17 AM

Old Post 03-11-2009 10:45 PM
TomBasten is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TomBasten Click here to Send TomBasten a Private Message Click Here to Email TomBasten Visit TomBasten's homepage! Find more posts by TomBasten Add TomBasten to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1deadeye
UKC Forum Member

Re: The Pot

quote:
Originally posted by TomBasten
May have to start a new pot if I get the red dogs started . But just a thought I do have a young BLUE FEMALE HER ABRAM WOULD LOVE! HA! HA!

It's getting hot in here
Lets see where that blue pup goes

Scott

Home of,
PR Nitech Leinie Red Ryder
PR Jan Da Red Ryder Butcher ( JJ )

Old Post 03-11-2009 11:42 PM
1deadeye is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1deadeye Click here to Send 1deadeye a Private Message Find more posts by 1deadeye Add 1deadeye to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote