UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Golds Stylish Harry?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Hoosier Man1
UKC Forum Member

Golds Stylish Harry?

Who owns him and has anyone hunted with any of his offspring? Thanks, also a pedigree and contack information would be great.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-15-2010 04:02 PM
Hoosier Man1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hoosier Man1 Click here to Send Hoosier Man1 a Private Message Find more posts by Hoosier Man1 Add Hoosier Man1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hoosier Man1
UKC Forum Member

Anyone?

Old Post 12-16-2010 12:45 AM
Hoosier Man1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hoosier Man1 Click here to Send Hoosier Man1 a Private Message Find more posts by Hoosier Man1 Add Hoosier Man1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CROSS E KENNELS
UKC Forum Member

I own harry. Have attached his pedigree below. I will try to post some pics of him,and some pups and some info on them tomorrow after I get off work. Can give several references on him and his pups.
Ryan Ellis
(580)467-3383

--------------------GRNTCH ABBOTT'S BAWLING REBEL
---------------DUAL GR BALL'S STYLISH HICKORY NUT GOLD
--------------------GRNTCH DIAMOND T'S FEAR THIS
----------DUAL GR GOLD'S STYLISH HARRY
--------------------DUAL GR RAT ATTACK
---------------DUAL GR SACKETT'S NOCTURNAL SADIE
--------------------DUAL GR MC MAHAN'S HARD KNOCKING CHINA

Old Post 12-16-2010 03:58 AM
CROSS E KENNELS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CROSS E KENNELS Click here to Send CROSS E KENNELS a Private Message Click Here to Email CROSS E KENNELS Find more posts by CROSS E KENNELS Add CROSS E KENNELS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bozzman
UKC Forum Member

I've hunted with Harry, and very nice female out of harry, grnitech harrys first lady..... Nice hounds, and Ryan is super nice.

A DIRECT SON OF WLDNITECH GRNITECH X JR. AND GRNITECH VALLEY CREEK CANDY ( 10th place ukc world 2009)( top 100 UKC world 2010)
GRNITECH BAYOU BOTTOM NOCTURNAL STOPPER
CH GRNITECH STYLISH BAYOU BOTTOM GIRL(08 UKC TOP 100)
PR AYRES FULL THROTTLE (BRUNO X GIRL )
NITECH PR HARRY FOCKER ( HARRY SEMEN x GRNITECH STYlISH CHEYANNA )

Old Post 12-16-2010 04:34 AM
bozzman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bozzman Click here to Send bozzman a Private Message Click Here to Email bozzman Find more posts by bozzman Add bozzman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CROSS E KENNELS
UKC Forum Member

Dual Grand PKC Ch. Gold Stylish Harry

Harry

Gr.Nite PKC Ch Harry's First Lady... Lady was #9 in PKC 2010 OKlahoma State Race, won a $25 pup truck ticket, Qualified for Nationals, and made Gr.Nite all as a 2yr.old.

'PR' Harry's Wild Logan....Logan just turned 9 months. He is well on his way to making a coondog! We will have him in the hunts this Spring if not sooner.

'PR' Harry's Wild Witch.. Littermate to Logan, and is also well on her way and will be pushed in hunts this spring.

Last edited by CROSS E KENNELS on 12-16-2010 at 11:25 PM

Old Post 12-16-2010 11:16 PM
CROSS E KENNELS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CROSS E KENNELS Click here to Send CROSS E KENNELS a Private Message Click Here to Email CROSS E KENNELS Find more posts by CROSS E KENNELS Add CROSS E KENNELS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CROSS E KENNELS
UKC Forum Member

Some young dogs I have sold out of Harry!

Old Post 12-16-2010 11:20 PM
Hoosier Man1
UKC Forum Member

Good looking pups. The only think keeping me from breeding is the drive time.

Old Post 12-17-2010 12:46 AM
gregross
UKC Forum Member

the lil female i picked up yesterday outta your harry dog has a huge mouth on her small tight made too i like her alot

Old Post 12-19-2010 01:44 AM
gregross is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gregross Click here to Send gregross a Private Message Click Here to Email gregross Find more posts by gregross Add gregross to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CROSS E KENNELS
UKC Forum Member

Thats good to hear!! Her littermates sure do. Logan and Witch pictured above, are her littermates.

Old Post 12-19-2010 03:13 PM
JiM
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Hoosier Man1
Good looking pups. The only think keeping me from breeding is the drive time.

I think that comment about drive time is a factor in a lot of breeding decisions. I wonder if we will ever get to the point where AI with shipped chilled semen becomes a common thing such as it is in the swine industry. Almost all swine breeding is done with shipped chilled semen and any breeder can use any boar. They don't even think about where the boar is.

AKC/UKC GrNtCh Sizemore's Timber Jam Jessi 12/21/04 to 1/21/2011 R.I.P.

Old Post 12-19-2010 03:21 PM
JiM is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JiM Click here to Send JiM a Private Message Click Here to Email JiM Find more posts by JiM Add JiM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CROSS E KENNELS
UKC Forum Member

TTT

Old Post 09-08-2011 02:22 PM
Hoosier Man1
UKC Forum Member

Would shipping semen be something you'd consider?

Old Post 09-08-2011 02:31 PM
CROSS E KENNELS
UKC Forum Member

Have shipped chilled in the past. Planning on haven frozen stored in the near future.
Ryan

Old Post 09-09-2011 09:50 PM
Hoosier Man1
UKC Forum Member

Sounds good let me know when you do.

Old Post 09-09-2011 10:23 PM
twistdme_d
UKC Forum Member

jill looks like her grandsire i see

NITECH P.K.C. CH BAD INTENTIONS GRACIE

CH GRNITECH HARD LUCK NOCTURNAL KANDI KANE

GRNITECH MOJO KISS

Old Post 05-14-2012 11:02 AM
twistdme_d is offline Click Here to See the Profile for twistdme_d Click here to Send twistdme_d a Private Message Click Here to Email twistdme_d Find more posts by twistdme_d Add twistdme_d to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
twistdme_d
UKC Forum Member

NITECH P.K.C. CH BAD INTENTIONS GRACIE

CH GRNITECH HARD LUCK NOCTURNAL KANDI KANE

GRNITECH MOJO KISS

Old Post 05-14-2012 11:04 AM
twistdme_d is offline Click Here to See the Profile for twistdme_d Click here to Send twistdme_d a Private Message Click Here to Email twistdme_d Find more posts by twistdme_d Add twistdme_d to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CROSS E KENNELS
UKC Forum Member

lOOKS A WHOLE LOT LIKE HIM. HOPE YOU ENJOY HER HALF AS MUCH AS I HAVE HARRY. GOOD LUCK WITH HER!

Old Post 05-15-2012 11:04 PM