UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > GRNTCH Locked and Loaded Pistol X NTCH RnR Red Rosey Blu Pups
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
RnR-Red-Kennels
New UKC Forum Member

GRNTCH Locked and Loaded Pistol X NTCH RnR Red Rosey Blu Pups

I am going to breed my female "Rosey" to "Pistol".This will be the first litter out of this female. I would like to start to get some pups spoken for. If your interested you can call or text me at (814) 573-8608. People that have hunted with this female are: Travis Bahrt (814) 807-7557 Justin Krasa (724) 562-5830 Brock Krasa (814) 795-9054, and they can tell you about her and they all have hunted with "Pistol" since Justin Krasa is the owner of him. I am located in Northwest Pa, but can try to make arrangements to get them wherever. I don't know how to upload pics on here, so if you want either dogs pedigree I have it and can e-mail it to you or text it to you.

Thanks,

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-08-2015 04:07 PM
RnR-Red-Kennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RnR-Red-Kennels Click here to Send RnR-Red-Kennels a Private Message Find more posts by RnR-Red-Kennels Add RnR-Red-Kennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Corey Gruver
UKC Forum Member

Cody

Rosey and Pistol are both Grade A coondogs. I've had the pleasure of hunting with both of them quite frequently. When we talk about Coondog X Coondog crosses, this is a prime example of what we are referring to.

Good Luck with your litter Cody!

-------------- NTCH Yellow River Red Doc
---------- NTCH Krasa Sawblade Quickstuff Bone
-------------- GRNTCH Sawblade Fiddle
----- CH GRNTCH Locked N Loaded Pistol
-------------- NTCH Jones' Yellow River Sand Rock
---------- NTCH Locked N Loaded Pebble
-------------- GRNTCH Nighty Nite Josey

PUPS

---------------- CH NTCH Simpsons Rowdy Cooner
---------- NTCH CH Rocky The Red Ridge Runner
---------------- Old Dominion Judy
----- NTCH RNR Red Rosey Blu
---------------- Timber Chopper Terrible Tom
---------- CH Ricky The Milco Runner
---------------- Timber Chopper Pansy

Old Post 10-09-2015 09:22 PM
Corey Gruver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Corey Gruver Click here to Send Corey Gruver a Private Message Find more posts by Corey Gruver Add Corey Gruver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Corey Gruver
UKC Forum Member

Talked to Cody last night and he said Rosey was starting to show!

Old Post 12-03-2015 01:49 PM
Corey Gruver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Corey Gruver Click here to Send Corey Gruver a Private Message Find more posts by Corey Gruver Add Corey Gruver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RnR-Red-Kennels
New UKC Forum Member

Thanks Corey, yea she is really starting to show and the pups should be due the first week of January. Would like to get the pups to good hunting homes. Text or call me anytime and we can make arrangements to get them where you need.

Old Post 12-05-2015 01:16 AM
RnR-Red-Kennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RnR-Red-Kennels Click here to Send RnR-Red-Kennels a Private Message Find more posts by RnR-Red-Kennels Add RnR-Red-Kennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RnR-Red-Kennels
New UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 12-12-2015 07:34 PM
Derek Metzler
UKC Forum Member

good pick with Pistol, he crossed well with Skinny. i have also hunted with Rosey and like Corey said "coondog"

Old Post 12-15-2015 05:40 PM
Derek Metzler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Derek Metzler Click here to Send Derek Metzler a Private Message Find more posts by Derek Metzler Add Derek Metzler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
j.krasa
UKC Forum Member

Good cross!!

Thanks Cody for choosing pistol to breed to, for those who don't know rosey she is a coon treer, with 3 wins toward grand nite, these pups should make some good ones.

Old Post 12-18-2015 07:32 PM
j.krasa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for j.krasa Click here to Send j.krasa a Private Message Click Here to Email j.krasa Find more posts by j.krasa Add j.krasa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RnR-Red-Kennels
New UKC Forum Member

The pups are on the ground... born 12/22/15... I have a male and a female left... Text me if you are interested and can talk about price 8145738608. I can send pictures if you want. Also can make arrangements to get them where you need. Located in NW Pa.

Old Post 01-13-2016 02:09 AM
RnR-Red-Kennels
New UKC Forum Member

Still have puppies left. Will be ready to go February 9. 1 Male 1 Female left.

Old Post 02-02-2016 08:21 AM