UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Rabble Rouser...Next generations...
Pages (115): « First ... « 11 12 [13] 14 15 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Tim Hoeck
UKC Forum Member

Tom your getting senile as they are out of Page although Page and Mya are littermates
I hope everyone can see whats going on in this bloodline!!!!!

Last edited by Tim Hoeck on 11-09-2009 at 02:36 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-09-2009 02:26 AM
Tim Hoeck is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tim Hoeck Click here to Send Tim Hoeck a Private Message Click Here to Email Tim Hoeck Find more posts by Tim Hoeck Add Tim Hoeck to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
josh tetting
UKC Forum Member

close tom

from what i hear there should be a couple out of mya aswell
but if guys don't wanna put them in hunts i guess its there business don't like it but thats how it is .....

CH, FCH,GRNTCH Ice Ages' Front Seat Fanny 2011 world finalist at 2 years old
Temp home of Grch, Fch, GrNtch Wades Red Busko

Old Post 11-09-2009 02:30 AM
josh tetting is offline Click Here to See the Profile for josh tetting Click here to Send josh tetting a Private Message Click Here to Email josh tetting Find more posts by josh tetting Add josh tetting to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
topdog
UKC Forum Member

Correction...

Sorry Tim...I know it was the page Cross, my mistake. I corrected it above and apologize for the error. Both Page and Mya produced some real nice hounds and they'll show up in the next year or so just like they have to this point.

It's funny...I can remember the dogs, how they look and how they sounded...but I'll sure mess up the names now and then. Folks laugh at me in competition because I'll have to rattle off about 5 names before I get it right sometime...lots of good memories swirling around in this old head...

Unrealistic expectations are a roadblock to success, judge your dogs by what they are ready to give not by what you wish they'd do.

Old Post 11-09-2009 02:47 AM
topdog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for topdog Click here to Send topdog a Private Message Click Here to Email topdog Visit topdog's homepage! Find more posts by topdog Add topdog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Rabble Dog

Hi Tom,
I had one of them old Rabble Rouser females out last night and had a good hunt. Treed 6 times 4 big boar coon and 2 den trees. She did a great job. There was a sad part to the hunt. Called the farmer that owns my favorite spot and ask to hunt and he said sure. Hunted there 30 years. Got there the corn was picked in the field that goes between two nice woods with two creeks but the problem was all the trees were stacked in the picked corn field with two log skiders sitting there with them. Made me sick. Have a good day. Dave

Last edited by david woofter on 11-11-2009 at 01:36 PM

Old Post 11-11-2009 01:28 PM
david woofter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david woofter Click here to Send david woofter a Private Message Click Here to Email david woofter Find more posts by david woofter Add david woofter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
topdog
UKC Forum Member

Too bad...

It's too bad about the lost hunting spot Dave, it's tough to keep good spots and logging can really take good country and make it miserable for a long time to come.

It sounds like a good hunt last night, I'll bet Cherry sounded good on those tracks and trees.

Dave went last night and made 4 trees, one slick, and three with coons. He had to leave one because they treed in a cow pasture and the cattle were getting restless so he had to grab the dogs and slide under the fence and get out of there. He hunted Leinie and Yank and they looked pretty good for the most part.

Tracking is tough since the leaves have all fallen and it's been warm and dry during the daytime. We're supposed to get some moisture in about a week but then colder weather and maybe even snow again but we'll take a little moisture any way we can get it. The crops are just about all off the fields over this last week so now it can rain again, at least enough to pack the leaves and trap some moisture.

Dave came out again tonight and loaded up and he remembered the camera tonight so we'll see what tomorrow brings.

I hope you have some cooler nights coming...it sure makes for a more enjoyable time in the woods.

Unrealistic expectations are a roadblock to success, judge your dogs by what they are ready to give not by what you wish they'd do.

Old Post 11-12-2009 12:41 AM
topdog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for topdog Click here to Send topdog a Private Message Click Here to Email topdog Visit topdog's homepage! Find more posts by topdog Add topdog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
OUTLAW REDBONE
UKC Forum Member

Hey Tom,
well got-r-fixed, like new. Now I can keep up a little better...lol.
The rain is over and we will hit it tomorrow night.

Buck

Cecil "Buck" Ratliff

Dublin, Virginia
(540) 641-1623

CLICK HERE TO EMAIL ME

Click Here To Visit Web Site

Home of:

GRNITECH GRCH T-TOP DARK TIMBER MOOSE.....CO-OWNER Tom Solberg
GRNITCH L'S DARK TIMBER WENDY.....CO-OWNER Richard Lambert
NITECH GRCH DARK TIMBER RED ANGUS <AKA> DA BULL CO OWNER Jeremy Erho
'PR' SOGGY BOTTOM DARK TMBER ADDY CO-OWNER Pastor MIke
'PR' RATLIFF'S DARK TIMBER BO

R.I.P
GRNITECH GRCH RATLIFF'S OUTLAW DIXIE
GRNITECH GRCH PKC Bronze Ch RATLIFF'S OUTLAW PL RED PENNY
GRNITECH CH SOGGY BOTTOM RAZOR'S LIVE WIRE (DAISY)
GRNITECH GRCH PKC Bronze Ch LONG TALL SALLY
NITECH RATLIFF'S T-TOP DARK TIMBER SPOOK
NITECH CH RATLIFF'S DARK TIMBER HERNIE

A Proud Member of The Virginia Cartel and Virginia Coalition for Procyon Lotor Management & Control

The Few, the Proud, the Graduates of Raven's School of Shooting

Old Post 11-14-2009 02:54 AM
OUTLAW REDBONE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for OUTLAW REDBONE Click here to Send OUTLAW REDBONE a Private Message Visit OUTLAW REDBONE's homepage! Find more posts by OUTLAW REDBONE Add OUTLAW REDBONE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
topdog
UKC Forum Member

Great...

Hey Buck, it's great to have you back. I'll look forward to your hunts and pictures again, I kind of missed all that.

Dave went Tuesday and Wednesday nights and bagged two each night so we're keeping the dogs fit and in the woods for the most part. I've been a little under the weather, coming down with something I guess but it hasn't got me completely down yet so I'm working on putting up more wood and scouting out those big bucks.

Hope to get out for a drop or two tomorrow night so we'll see how it goes.

Take care Buck, it's good to see you back.

Old Post 11-14-2009 04:17 AM
topdog
UKC Forum Member

Deer hunting

Wisconsin deer hunting opens this coming weekend, Nov 21 and for nine days we'll be laying the dogs up and concentrating on bagging some venison. We'll hope that winter stays away for a few weeks after the deer season so that we can extend the training period on some of these youngsters but I guess we'll take it as it comes.

I hope all you other Wisconsin deer hunters and in other places around the country have a safe and rewarding deer season.

Old Post 11-18-2009 01:17 AM
OUTLAW REDBONE
UKC Forum Member

Hey Tom

Pastor Mike and I went hunting with a buddy "Eric Bond" tonight. We made two drop's here are a few picture's. Took Hurnie, Pigeon, and Eric's female out of Ice.

First drop

Hurnie

Hurnie & Pigeon Hurnie's mom

Second Drop

Hurnie

Hurnie, Pigeon, and Eric's female

Cecil "Buck" Ratliff

Dublin, Virginia
(540) 641-1623

CLICK HERE TO EMAIL ME

Home of:

R.I.P

A Proud Member of The Virginia Cartel and Virginia Coalition for Procyon Lotor Management & Control

Last edited by OUTLAW REDBONE on 11-20-2009 at 05:23 AM

Old Post 11-20-2009 05:11 AM
OUTLAW REDBONE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for OUTLAW REDBONE Click here to Send OUTLAW REDBONE a Private Message Visit OUTLAW REDBONE's homepage! Find more posts by OUTLAW REDBONE Add OUTLAW REDBONE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
josh tetting
UKC Forum Member

hey buck

did you guys get to see lil cash money go herd hes doing real well

CH, FCH,GRNTCH Ice Ages' Front Seat Fanny 2011 world finalist at 2 years old
Temp home of Grch, Fch, GrNtch Wades Red Busko

Old Post 11-20-2009 02:22 PM
josh tetting is offline Click Here to See the Profile for josh tetting Click here to Send josh tetting a Private Message Click Here to Email josh tetting Find more posts by josh tetting Add josh tetting to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
OUTLAW REDBONE
UKC Forum Member

Hey Josh

Yes we have hunted with Cash but not last night. He look's good for his age. We will get to see him go more as we hunt with Eric.

Buck

Cecil "Buck" Ratliff

Dublin, Virginia
(540) 641-1623

CLICK HERE TO EMAIL ME

Home of:

R.I.P

Old Post 11-20-2009 07:30 PM
topdog
UKC Forum Member

Hunt

Hey Buck, it looks like you guys had a good hunt. Pigeon looks like she's in shape since the last time I saw her and it looks like she's enjoying the trip to the woods. Hernie always looks good Buck, she's "photogenic" almost like she knows how to pose for the camera...I like that.

We'll be putting some extended time in after deer season, on Lucky and the male out of Yank and Val and also the pup out of Yank and Angel. Hopefully we won't get two feet of snow right after Thanksgiving like we have the last couple of years...I think we're due for a more mild winter and some extended coon hunting time.

The dogs are getting rammy when the sun goes down because it's been over a week now since any of them were in the woods. Our deer season is pretty intense so we lay low until after the last day and then hopefully we'll be able to hit it again. Yank and Moose have put some weight back on so it was about time they had a break...they'll be fired up when we get them out again in another week or so.

I'd bet those pups out of Haze and Sally are going to be some good ones and folks shouldn't overlook those pups out of Spook either, I think those will have the goods as well. It's always fun to look forward to new crosses and with the potential that those pups all have, it should be real interesting to see how they grow and develop by next year at this time.

Old Post 11-20-2009 08:18 PM
OUTLAW REDBONE
UKC Forum Member

Hey Tom

We had a fun hunt tonight. Pastor Mike's dad went with us we had Haze, Hurnie, and the Frog Dawg. This was her first night out in the wood's. I think she has the goooood's time will tell. Here is a few picture's.

Hurnie

Haze and Hurnie

And yes THE FROG DAWG on the wood

Talk to you soon,
Buck

PS: THE FROG DAWG did get some fur!!!!!!

Cecil "Buck" Ratliff

Dublin, Virginia
(540) 641-1623

CLICK HERE TO EMAIL ME

Home of:

R.I.P

Last edited by OUTLAW REDBONE on 11-24-2009 at 06:00 AM

Old Post 11-24-2009 05:57 AM
topdog
UKC Forum Member

Hunt

Looks like you guys had a good hunt. When you talked to me last night about hunting National Forest ground I thought maybe you were going to be in for a long night and maybe a STEEP climb or two. I believe that it wouldn't take too many trips to the woods with Frog before she'll be contributing, she has a real sensible personality and seemed good on the ground and willing to get on the wood...and aggressive towards a coon. She is one that I would haul along every opportunity through this fall and winter and I'd expect progress and fairly quickly for a young hound.

Hernie and Haze look good on the wood...I can't believe you got Haze to stand in front of the camera long enough to actually get a good picture...he looks good!

We've been experiencing 55 degree days lately with lows only down to the mid 40s so although it saves on the wood pile it sure doesn't make for good deer hunting. I've got Friday off after Thanksgiving and we're expecting a big change in the weather starting tomorrow afternoon and into Thursday with more seasonable temperatures with highs in the 30s and lows in the low 20s and also 1-3" of snow between tomorrow afternoon and Thursday...I'll be in the stand come sun up on Thursday morning...we'll see if we can bag that big one for Mike ....or at least put a good scare into him. I've got one in the freezer already but still looking for the big buck.

I'll talk to you guys later...Happy Thanksgiving to Buck and Mike and your families and friends.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone, I hope it's a great day with family and friends.

Old Post 11-24-2009 01:19 PM
OUTLAW REDBONE
UKC Forum Member

Hey Tom

Pastor Mike and I had a short one tonight. Took THE FROG DAWG, HURNIE, AND RAZOR. Frog did even better tonight second time to the wood's. After we shot the coon out and let Hurnie and Frog get some fur. Then we worked Razor on the tree. Here are a few picture's

THE FROG DAWG & HURNIE

Working the Razor pup on the tree.

Cecil "Buck" Ratliff

Dublin, Virginia
(540) 641-1623

CLICK HERE TO EMAIL ME

Home of:

R.I.P

Last edited by OUTLAW REDBONE on 11-26-2009 at 05:32 AM

Old Post 11-26-2009 05:27 AM
NoahC
UKC Forum Member

Good stuff

Thanks, that puts a smile on my face. Glad to see Frawg is doing well...and of course the other dogs too.

Noah

Old Post 11-26-2009 03:51 PM
NoahC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for NoahC Click here to Send NoahC a Private Message Click Here to Email NoahC Find more posts by NoahC Add NoahC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
topdog
UKC Forum Member

Nice

The dogs look good Buck, it's great to be able to get a good track and tree made when the youngsters are along.

I guess I don't remember how old Frog Dawg is but she's looking like she did during training...I like her pretty good. She's a sensible hound with good looks and all the rest to go with it...that's good stuff. The Razor pup looks good too, how old is he and what female did he come from...one of yours or Mike's?

I got up at 4:30 AM this morning and listened out the door to see what kind of morning it was...the wind was blowing 20 MPH and it was cold after raining until about midnight. I thought maybe we'd have some snow on the ground but we didn't get it like they said we might. I figured it was too cold and windy to sit in a tree stand but...after further thought and a complete mental lapse...I got dressed and went out anyway. I got back home at 9:00 AM about half froze and I tried and tried to remember how it was that it seemed like such a good idea to go out in the first place but...can't seem to remember...it's a hunter mentality I guess...eh? When I left this morning it was about 40 but by the time I got back, the water dish on the deck had ice covering it...it dropped quick.

Doesn't matter if you're a deer hunter or coon hunter, there are plenty of times when you know you shouldn't but...you do it anyway. We'll let 'em sit for another day or so and then we'll walk those ravines and see what pops out of them...I'm guessing we'll get some action. I'll let you guys know how it goes and maybe a couple of pictures of the "big one"...ha...

We'll hopefully be back at coon hunting by next week but I like to wait a few days to let the critters clean up the gut piles so the dogs don't get so many chances to do it. I'm looking forward to some late season coon hunting.

Old Post 11-26-2009 03:54 PM
NoahC
UKC Forum Member

Frog

Frog, Sam, Lucky...and the rest of the litter are a year old tomorrow.

Buck/Mike - what does frog sound like? I've never heard Haze, but I'd say Sam has to sound like him. He has a horn type mouth on the ground and he hasn't rolled it over to a chop on the tree, he is still just locating here and there.

In the next week or so I'm going to try to get with my buddy Rick and hunt with Lucky (sister to Sam and Frog). Rick said they treed a large coon last night and she treed on it a bit. She has been going all they way. His only gripe is that she bables a lot. Tom, any tricks to fix that with out using the e-collar? I'm not a fan of the e-collar except on deer.

On that subject, I've got mine heating up so I can get Bruiser's mind right again. Sucks to send a dog off to someone straight and when they get back you have to fix problems they didn't have when they left.

Off to eat, take care.

Noah

Old Post 11-26-2009 10:23 PM
NoahC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for NoahC Click here to Send NoahC a Private Message Click Here to Email NoahC Find more posts by NoahC Add NoahC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
topdog
UKC Forum Member

Dog barking

Most young dogs when first started in the woods still have the puppy mentality...they think they can't keep up so as soon as the older dogs take off they start to bark thinking they'll be left behind. If she is willing to go, turn her loose alone ahead of the other dogs and watch what she does...most times they won't dog bark because there aren't any dogs ahead of them to bark at. If they simply run 20-30 yards and stop and look back, then they are waiting for another dog to follow. I don't take any young dogs to the woods before they can follow their own drag track, locate the tree and sit there and bark until I go to get them. Once they get that in their head, they seldom will worry about being left behind because they already know they can track to the end or that they can track themselves back so no fear of getting lost.

If you have the basics already in place, then I would still always turn the pup loose first and let the others follow a few minutes later. Most of the time, they will quit their babbling once they realize they can keep up and once they start to realize that they are "hunting" and not just out for a joy ride...it takes repetitions. At that age, there isn't a lot that they "should" know, it's all about learning the ropes.

If using an e-collar to break babbling it should be done during the day with dogs turned loose just like they would be at night. You don't want to risk a quick strike and then shock them thinking they're babbling.

Old Post 11-26-2009 11:21 PM
Pastor Mike
UKC Forum Member

Hey Tom......you have the makings of a die-hard deer hunter yet.... Can't kill one sitting at home...lol....but you can stay warm and cozy at home. I looked at your weather forecast for tomorrow....it looks good, I would be sitting in that stand again and waiting for the big boy. If the barometric pressure starts rising.....movement should be good....in theory anyway. Go Get Him.

The razor pup, buck got from rob awhile back.....i think when they were overloaded with dogs and needed to move a few so I think buck is helping them out in that respect. I'm don't know what female he is out of or how old he is. He hates a coon and knows how to bite one but that's about it right now.

Noah.....good to hear of that female. Frog has a great mouth.....last night she really cut loose on the tree and chopped hard......I mean hard.....(tom...she definitely reminded me of Pete's smoke dog last night...she stretch out tall last night and treed hard.) I'm not sure what type of track mouth she will have yet.....she squealed a little on track the other night but there just wasn't any track last night on that coon. I think she will end up being a bawl on track and chop on tree type dog. I liked her intensity last night so I think with time and getting her in the right situations she will come along pretty fast. I like her.

Noah.....when you are going to shoot out a coon....tie sam back and don't let him have it......hang it back up and let him tree it then and see if he'll rolls over it over then. Haze would bawl more on a tree when he was young, but he rolls it into a great chop and once in a while he'll throw out a bawl but it's pretty seldom now.

GRNTCH GRCH 'PR' Soggy Bottom The Frog Dawg (current reproducers list)
NTCH CH Soggy Bottom The Bull Dawg
Soggy Bottom T-Top Miss Dottie
RIP
GRNTCH GRCH Soggy Bottom T-Top Haze HTX (Former#1 Reproducer)
CH Soggy Bottom T-Top Stella
GRNTCH GRCH Soggy Bottom T-Top Shadow
NTCH CH Soggy Bottom Bomber's Red Wire (Pigeon- former #1 Reproducer)
NTCH GRCH Red Cedar T-Top Lexus
CH Soggy Bottom T-Top Locket

Mike Laster
540-392-2441
pastorlaster@aol.com

Old Post 11-26-2009 11:52 PM
Pastor Mike is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pastor Mike Click here to Send Pastor Mike a Private Message Click Here to Email Pastor Mike Find more posts by Pastor Mike Add Pastor Mike to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Noah, she is a 1 yr old pup. Let her babble. It won't hurt her. If she is still babbling at 2 yrs old, send her down here. It won't bother me a bit. I hunted with a 9 yr old walker dog that has won more than $25,000 and was World Champion about 3-4 yrs ago. He leaves out barking and does not stop until he trees even if it takes him 30 min to find a track!

Old Post 11-26-2009 11:54 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cartwright01
UKC Forum Member

Razor dog

I think the Razor dog is out of Dul GR Annie Oakley. This is a cross I made. It seems to have worked real well. This was the only pup I had lost track of. Hopefully he makes it.

CH.GR.NT.CH Indian Creek Red Chaos (CH.GR.NT.CH Woody X GR.NT.CH Trip)

CH.NT.CH. Indian Creek Misfit Molly
(GR.NT.CH. Dudley Do Right X NT.CH. Samantha) Cast Winner 2020 Winter Classic & 2021 ARD

PR' Indian Creek Red Queen
(GR.NT.CH.Pistol X NT.CH. Rhonda) 2021 PKC Breed Top 16

NT.CH. Indian Creek Crazy Lady
(GR.NT.CH.Buck X GR.NT.CH. Wendy)

Past Home of:

GR NT CH PKC CH Rocker's Mississippi Dew (GRNTCH Rocker X DUAL GR Missi)

2007 NRD Winner NT.CH. Moonlight Wizard (NT.CH. Doc X DUAL GR Pepper Ann)

GR.CH.GR.NT.CH. S&R's Treein Red Miss Ruby (CHGRNTCH Red Cedar X CHGRNTCH IPOD)

GR NT CH Branch River Ice Age Rage
(DUAL GR Rabble Rouser x GRNTCH Paige)

GR NT CH Hoss' Ponderosa Hooker

Old Post 11-27-2009 03:11 PM
Cartwright01 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cartwright01 Click here to Send Cartwright01 a Private Message Click Here to Email Cartwright01 Visit Cartwright01's homepage! Find more posts by Cartwright01 Add Cartwright01 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
topdog
UKC Forum Member

Update

I heard from Buck last night and he let me know that he has finished Hernie to Nite Champion...GREAT JOB BUCK! She is another nice hound from the Rabble Rouser and Pigeon cross making three from that litter that have finished, one to Dual Ch., one to Dual Grand Champion and one to Ch. Grand Nite Ch.

For those of you who enjoyed the progress of some of these dogs, I have enclosed a couple of links to photo albums, one that shows a lot of history over the last couple of years and another just from coon season 2009/2010. Enjoy the pictures and if any questions come to mind, I'd be happy to try and answer some of them.

http://s115.photobucket.com/albums/n314/tsolberg11/

http://s115.photobucket.com/albums/...hunting%202009/

There are a lot of nice hounds in these photos, some going back to when they were pups and just learning their business but all are memories that I can call on for the rest of my life.

Old Post 11-28-2009 04:05 PM
OUTLAW REDBONE
UKC Forum Member

Now it is time

Tom, for ol Spook to get out and get in shap. I will hunt Hurnie in the hunt's till she comes in heat. Then Spook will be up to bat for a bit. Boy's better look out for the FROG DAWG this next year. We can see she has what it takes to Get-R-Done. A Grand pup to the Great Rabble Rouser !!

Cecil "Buck" Ratliff

Dublin, Virginia
(540) 641-1623

CLICK HERE TO EMAIL ME

Home of:

R.I.P

Old Post 11-29-2009 12:12 AM
BIGCASTLEDAWGS
UKC Forum Member

Re: Update

quote:
Originally posted by topdog
I heard from Buck last night and he let me know that he has finished Hernie to Nite Champion...GREAT JOB BUCK! She is another nice hound from the Rabble Rouser and Pigeon cross making three from that litter that have finished, one to Dual Ch., one to Dual Grand Champion and one to Ch. Grand Nite Ch.

For those of you who enjoyed the progress of some of these dogs, I have enclosed a couple of links to photo albums, one that shows a lot of history over the last couple of years and another just from coon season 2009/2010. Enjoy the pictures and if any questions come to mind, I'd be happy to try and answer some of them.

http://s115.photobucket.com/albums/n314/tsolberg11/

http://s115.photobucket.com/albums/...hunting%202009/

There are a lot of nice hounds in these photos, some going back to when they were pups and just learning their business but all are memories that I can call on for the rest of my life.

CONGRATS to Buck and Hernie and thanks for the links too!

HappyHunting Heather

Old Post 11-29-2009 02:12 AM
BIGCASTLEDAWGS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BIGCASTLEDAWGS Click here to Send BIGCASTLEDAWGS a Private Message Find more posts by BIGCASTLEDAWGS Add BIGCASTLEDAWGS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote