UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Black & Tans: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > GrCh GrNiteCh'PR Loggins Mtn. Monkey & GrCh GrNiteCh'PR' Loggins Tn. Shotgun at Stud
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Lovis Burns
UKC Forum Member

GrCh GrNiteCh'PR Loggins Mtn. Monkey & GrCh GrNiteCh'PR' Loggins Tn. Shotgun at Stud

Midnight Thunder Black & Tans

GRNITECH CH PKC CH ‘PR’ Midnight Thunder Black Steel - (Ch GrNiteCh'PR' Northern Lights Doc x NITECH 'PR' Blues Band Gypsy Woman) - $630.66 PKC

GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' Midnight Thunder Final Destiny - (GrNiteCh 'PR' First Class Super Stud x GrNiteCh GrCh 'PR' Midnight Thunder Black Desire) - - PKC $54.00

Up and Coming

Like us on Facebook
Midnight Thunder Black & Tans

Lovis Burns
910-874-4650

Use and Recommend
Bright Eyes Lights
Inukshuk Dog Food

Last edited by Lovis Burns on 07-29-2017 at 05:42 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-31-2013 12:31 AM
Lovis Burns is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lovis Burns Click here to Send Lovis Burns a Private Message Click Here to Email Lovis Burns Visit Lovis Burns's homepage! Find more posts by Lovis Burns Add Lovis Burns to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WORMY#1
UKC Forum Member

Looks good mitch!! Nice ad lovis

Old Post 01-31-2013 12:57 AM
WORMY#1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for WORMY#1 Click here to Send WORMY#1 a Private Message Click Here to Email WORMY#1 Find more posts by WORMY#1 Add WORMY#1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mark sliger
UKC Forum Member

Looks good buddy.

Old Post 01-31-2013 03:17 AM
mark sliger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mark sliger Click here to Send mark sliger a Private Message Click Here to Email mark sliger Find more posts by mark sliger Add mark sliger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kenneth Tavares
Banned

Not bad.

I have a few little Shotguns in the oven...

1/24/02---5/21/12
Manning, South Carolina
Ph. 803-840-2013
If you text this number you won’t get a response unless you include your name.

💰💰Click blue link to check us out on Facebook💰💰
👉🏼 Tavares' First Class Black & Tans 👈🏼

Tone it down guys, or they will delete another good topic...

Old Post 01-31-2013 03:27 AM
Kenneth Tavares is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kenneth Tavares Click here to Send Kenneth Tavares a Private Message Click Here to Email Kenneth Tavares Find more posts by Kenneth Tavares Add Kenneth Tavares to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Leon Dunn
UKC Forum Member

Looks good Mitch!

NITECH'PR'OZARK SCREAMING CLYDE X 'PR' OZARK SCREAMING STAR
NITECH'PR'MOCCASIN CREEK BIGGIN III (Three 1st PLACE WINS) CO-OWNED WITH JOHN BRAXTON
NITECH'PR'KLAGES BLACK LAND TUG X 'PR'KLAGES LIL BLACK JEWEL

Old Post 01-31-2013 06:01 AM
Leon Dunn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Leon Dunn Click here to Send Leon Dunn a Private Message Click Here to Email Leon Dunn Find more posts by Leon Dunn Add Leon Dunn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Charles Pullen
UKC Forum Member

Looks good Mitch , good work Lovis .

Old Post 01-31-2013 10:05 AM
Charles Pullen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Charles Pullen Click here to Send Charles Pullen a Private Message Click Here to Email Charles Pullen Find more posts by Charles Pullen Add Charles Pullen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
VA BLACKDAWG
UKC Forum Member

Ad looks real good Mitch.

HOME OF: MOORE'S THUNDER MTN. LOCKDOWN LEVI (12/04-02/16)

Old Post 02-01-2013 03:53 AM
VA BLACKDAWG is offline Click Here to See the Profile for VA BLACKDAWG Click here to Send VA BLACKDAWG a Private Message Click Here to Email VA BLACKDAWG Find more posts by VA BLACKDAWG Add VA BLACKDAWG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mitch loggins
UKC Forum Member

THANKS!GUYS!LOVIS THANKYOU FOR PUTTING THIS TOGETHER! AS ALWAYS I AM VERY WELL PLEASED! K.T. KEEP ME POSTED!

Last edited by mitch loggins on 02-01-2013 at 10:21 AM

Old Post 02-01-2013 10:14 AM
mitch loggins is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mitch loggins Click here to Send mitch loggins a Private Message Find more posts by mitch loggins Add mitch loggins to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
toddwicks
UKC Forum Member

Nice ad,Mitch.

2011 RQE NEWPORT,TN 5 TH PLACE
2011 WORLD Qualifier
2011 BnT Days Cast Winner
2012 Cast Winner TN State
2012 3 rd Place Grnt,s BNT days
2012 World Qualifier Meigs Cnty RQE 4 rth place
2012 zones Virginia 4rth place
2012 TOP 100 WORLD HUNT
2013 4th high scoring dog fri night,TN State
2014 World Qualifier

Nt Ch Hammers Black Bear
2014 World Qualifier

Nt Ch Hammers Bigtime Drama
2014 World Qualifier

Old Post 02-01-2013 08:22 PM
toddwicks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for toddwicks Click here to Send toddwicks a Private Message Click Here to Email toddwicks Find more posts by toddwicks Add toddwicks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mark sliger
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 02-07-2013 07:16 PM
mark sliger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mark sliger Click here to Send mark sliger a Private Message Click Here to Email mark sliger Find more posts by mark sliger Add mark sliger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dawgg03
UKC Forum Member

Coondogs

Hey fellows hunted with these dogs all night last night. Just want to say Mitch has dog power. Got some of this Blood in a bitch and she is coming on nice. You all want a no bull dog to breed to look at these. Coondog traits hunt with a purpose to find and tree coons . Monkey pushed one over a mile nasty track had the meat. Nice dogs that are breed to hunt with desire and drive. These dogs go hunting love hunting with nice dogs thanks Mitch for the show. And monkey is a joy to watch tree get it on stick tight dog shotgun not bad either lol. Treed 7 coon .

I use Sunfire lights

Old Post 02-10-2013 02:23 AM
dawgg03 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dawgg03 Click here to Send dawgg03 a Private Message Click Here to Email dawgg03 Find more posts by dawgg03 Add dawgg03 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mitch loggins
UKC Forum Member

THANKS, MCKINNEY! GLAD YOU BOYS CAME OVER, WE HAD A BLAST! ENJOYED SEEING YOU DOGS GO AS WELL! ESPECIALLY FRAN, I THINK SHE IS GOING TO BE A NICE HOUND! COME ON BACK ANYTIME.

Old Post 02-10-2013 05:03 AM
mitch loggins is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mitch loggins Click here to Send mitch loggins a Private Message Find more posts by mitch loggins Add mitch loggins to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kenneth Tavares
Banned

Mitch,
Magic looks like she will be having pups.

1/24/02---5/21/12
Manning, South Carolina
Ph. 803-840-2013

Old Post 02-10-2013 06:11 AM
Kenneth Tavares is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kenneth Tavares Click here to Send Kenneth Tavares a Private Message Click Here to Email Kenneth Tavares Find more posts by Kenneth Tavares Add Kenneth Tavares to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dawgg03
UKC Forum Member

Have you two been sneaking around breeding dogs? If not are You going to breed a dog to Mitch ? Have heard you got some nice dogs KT !!

I use Sunfire lights

Old Post 02-12-2013 03:19 PM
dawgg03 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dawgg03 Click here to Send dawgg03 a Private Message Click Here to Email dawgg03 Find more posts by dawgg03 Add dawgg03 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chris rigg

Very nice

NITECH GRCH PR GUNNER'S RAGIN BARNEY--4 yrs GUNNER X DIAMOND

CH RIGG'S MAGIC DREAM HTX--7 yrs SINGLE REGISTERED ( COON DOG !!!! )

PR RIGG'S KY RIVER KATE--1yr GUNNER X QUEEN ,2nd place win

Black Dog Cartel Kennel
Chris, Melisa,C.J. and Ty
919-210-4537

ABTCHA MEMBER
SEBTCHA MEMBER

Old Post 02-12-2013 03:37 PM
chris rigg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chris rigg Click here to Send chris rigg a Private Message Click Here to Email chris rigg Find more posts by chris rigg Add chris rigg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dawgg03
UKC Forum Member

Mitch where you get that light can you get another

I use Sunfire lights

Old Post 02-13-2013 04:44 AM
mitch loggins
UKC Forum Member

for the light call allen roberts at dakota lights 423-334-9121 or 423-506-4840! thanks for the info k.t. hope she has a good, healthy litter!

Old Post 02-13-2013 05:59 PM
mitch loggins
UKC Forum Member

TTT

Old Post 02-26-2013 03:18 PM
rocky top boy
UKC Forum Member

Mitch do you have another one lined up and ready for the hunts!?!?

Marty and Tyler McMahan

Tyler-(423)836-5695
Marty-(423)836-6286

Nitech'PR'Lost Mtn Thunder Bozo
Nitech'PR' Turners Blue Boy Spottie
PR' Rockin M's Red Hot Pepper(1st ukc)
PR' Rockin M's Thunder BoJo
PR' Full Throttle To The Max co- owned with Paul Glover

Old Post 02-26-2013 03:26 PM
rocky top boy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rocky top boy Click here to Send rocky top boy a Private Message Click Here to Email rocky top boy Find more posts by rocky top boy Add rocky top boy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mitch loggins
UKC Forum Member

2 FEMALES ONE I WILL BE HANDLING SOME IN EARLY SPRING FOR ELLIS HER NAME IS DARLA SHE IS LITTERMATE TO SHOTGUN! THE OTHER WILL BE A FEMALE MYSELF AND MIKE MCKINNEY OWN ON THE HALF'S HER NAME IS FRI. NITE FRAN, BOTH SEEM TO BE NICE HUNTED MORE WITH DARLA THAN FRAN! I AM EXCITED BOTH GO BACK TO MY DOGS AND SEVERAL OTHER GOOD BLOOLINES! THAT I HAVE HUNTED WITH OVER THE YEARS, BUT I WILL ALSO BE HUNTING SHOTGUN AND MAYBE OL' MONKEY IN SOME OF THE BIGGER HUNTS THIS YEAR! THANKS FOR THE INTEREST AND TELL YOU DAD I SAID HELLO! HE IS A GOOD MAN! WE HAVE HAD SEVERAL GOOD HUNTS TOGETHER WITH DOGS OF YEARS PAST ESPECIALLY LOU, TIGER AND FLOYD.

Old Post 02-26-2013 03:43 PM
dawgg03
UKC Forum Member

Fran

Mitch glad to be in on her with you like she goes back to your old blood Floyd . She turning heads at 19 months old. Got old big head out of
Ryder if he keeps it up you will like him Well will see lol.Let me know of some hunts your way you going to hunt. will try to make them see what Fran's got.

I use Sunfire lights

Old Post 03-05-2013 02:06 AM
rocky top boy
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by mitch loggins
2 FEMALES ONE I WILL BE HANDLING SOME IN EARLY SPRING FOR ELLIS HER NAME IS DARLA SHE IS LITTERMATE TO SHOTGUN! THE OTHER WILL BE A FEMALE MYSELF AND MIKE MCKINNEY OWN ON THE HALF'S HER NAME IS FRI. NITE FRAN, BOTH SEEM TO BE NICE HUNTED MORE WITH DARLA THAN FRAN! I AM EXCITED BOTH GO BACK TO MY DOGS AND SEVERAL OTHER GOOD BLOOLINES! THAT I HAVE HUNTED WITH OVER THE YEARS, BUT I WILL ALSO BE HUNTING SHOTGUN AND MAYBE OL' MONKEY IN SOME OF THE BIGGER HUNTS THIS YEAR! THANKS FOR THE INTEREST AND TELL YOU DAD I SAID HELLO! HE IS A GOOD MAN! WE HAVE HAD SEVERAL GOOD HUNTS TOGETHER WITH DOGS OF YEARS PAST ESPECIALLY LOU, TIGER AND FLOYD.
He talks about you all the time and tells me all kinds of stories of yall hunting together especially Tiger and Floyd! I would have liked to been around then and saw those hounds go.... he has his hands on a pretty nice project now! we need to go cut'em loose one night!

Marty and Tyler McMahan

Tyler-(423)836-5695
Marty-(423)836-6286

Nitech'PR'Lost Mtn Thunder Bozo
Nitech'PR' Turners Blue Boy Spottie
PR' Rockin M's Red Hot Pepper(1st ukc)
PR' Rockin M's Thunder BoJo
PR' Full Throttle To The Max co- owned with Paul Glover

Old Post 03-05-2013 02:38 AM
rocky top boy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rocky top boy Click here to Send rocky top boy a Private Message Click Here to Email rocky top boy Find more posts by rocky top boy Add rocky top boy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mitch loggins
UKC Forum Member

GIVE ME A CALL! WE WILL GO!

Old Post 03-05-2013 10:19 PM
Kenneth Tavares
Banned

Hey Mitch,
You're harder to catch than me. 3 males & 4 females.

1/24/02---5/21/12
Manning, South Carolina
Ph. 803-840-2013

Old Post 03-08-2013 05:58 PM
Kenneth Tavares
Banned

Mitch,
The stock has dropped! Only one share left.

1/24/02---5/21/12
Manning, South Carolina
Ph. 803-840-2013

Old Post 03-09-2013 08:00 PM