UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > The BEST !!!!!!
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
JB Cobb
UKC Forum Member

The BEST !!!!!!

Who has THE BEST hunting in the US ? Where is it I want t know.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-15-2019 01:51 AM
JB Cobb is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JB Cobb Click here to Send JB Cobb a Private Message Click Here to Email JB Cobb Find more posts by JB Cobb Add JB Cobb to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Night cry
UKC Forum Member

By far !!!

Southern Illinois!!!

FUELED BY SHOWTIME DOG FOOD !!!

Old Post 08-15-2019 02:52 AM
Night cry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Night cry Click here to Send Night cry a Private Message Click Here to Email Night cry Find more posts by Night cry Add Night cry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JB Cobb
UKC Forum Member

Night cry I've hunted around Salem, Matropolis and Pittsfield.

Last edited by JB Cobb on 08-15-2019 at 03:23 AM

Old Post 08-15-2019 03:21 AM
JB Cobb is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JB Cobb Click here to Send JB Cobb a Private Message Click Here to Email JB Cobb Find more posts by JB Cobb Add JB Cobb to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Night cry
UKC Forum Member

I’d say it’s the best by far !!

I only live 10 miles from Salem we have an amazing coon population!!!

FUELED BY SHOWTIME DOG FOOD !!!

Old Post 08-15-2019 03:31 AM
Night cry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Night cry Click here to Send Night cry a Private Message Click Here to Email Night cry Find more posts by Night cry Add Night cry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kenneth Tavares
Banned

I thought you were talking about me or my dogs. But, you are asking a dang question. 😂😂😂

1/24/02---5/21/12
Manning, South Carolina
Ph. 803-840-2013
If you text this number you won’t get a response unless you include your name.

💰💰Click blue link to check us out on Facebook💰💰
👉🏼 Tavares' First Class Black & Tans 👈🏼

Tone it down guys, or they will delete another good topic...

Old Post 08-15-2019 03:36 AM
Kenneth Tavares is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kenneth Tavares Click here to Send Kenneth Tavares a Private Message Click Here to Email Kenneth Tavares Find more posts by Kenneth Tavares Add Kenneth Tavares to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JB Cobb
UKC Forum Member

I would agree with you about numbers..... Most all of Ill is overrun with them. I have family in Pittsfield. I deer hunt there most years up there and will see more in one week than I will in 5 years in nc 😞

Old Post 08-15-2019 03:36 AM
JB Cobb
UKC Forum Member

KT I don't have to ask that question..... I know u have the Best of Both 😂

Last edited by JB Cobb on 08-15-2019 at 03:43 AM

Old Post 08-15-2019 03:38 AM
Kenneth Tavares
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by JB Cobb
KT I don't have to ask that question..... I know u have the Best of Both 😂

I thought you would like that one.

1/24/02---5/21/12
Manning, South Carolina
Ph. 803-840-2013

Old Post 08-15-2019 03:53 AM
Kenneth Tavares is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kenneth Tavares Click here to Send Kenneth Tavares a Private Message Click Here to Email Kenneth Tavares Find more posts by Kenneth Tavares Add Kenneth Tavares to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JB Cobb
UKC Forum Member

KT you may have the other but in case you are wondering you DON'T have the BEST Hunting 😎

Old Post 08-15-2019 03:58 AM
Kenneth Tavares
Banned

quote:
KT you may have the other but in case you are wondering you DON'T have the BEST Hunting 😎

I agree with that, I barely have any hunting. 😢

1/24/02---5/21/12
Manning, South Carolina
Ph. 803-840-2013

Old Post 08-15-2019 05:32 AM
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

Sw Missouri north of I44, SE KS both look more like Illinois only have bigger woods in many spots, lots of coons and flat
Winters are way milder than Illinois. Central and Northern Missouri on into Iowa.
Who single handedly has the best spot of coonhunting that would be a few of the Oklahoma boys who have permission to hunt pecan bottoms. Picture thousands of acres mowed like a yard with coons and most are in river bottom country.

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 08-15-2019 01:47 PM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JB Cobb
UKC Forum Member

I’ve actually been looking at Missouri.... Hunting in nc is about over with in my area. Lots of places for sale but when you don’t live there it’s hard to know what’s the best area. Lots of public ground in some areas of Missouri it looks like. I’ve traveled all around chasing the hunts but I’ve never hunted in Missouri. Mostly Illinois Indiana Kentucky and just about all of South Carolina and parts of Georgia Tennessee Virginia.

Old Post 08-15-2019 03:08 PM
HOBO
UKC Forum Member

Hoosier has the best....

Ch.Swampmusic Lil Bit Sassy
Ch.Swampmusic Misty Shadow
Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Boone
Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Pride

But Looking To The Future...

Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Big Hoss

Dennis Robinson
Cell 540-295-3892

Old Post 08-15-2019 03:19 PM
HOBO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HOBO Click here to Send HOBO a Private Message Click Here to Email HOBO Visit HOBO's homepage! Find more posts by HOBO Add HOBO to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JB Cobb
UKC Forum Member

Indiana is a big state any particular area ? I’ve hunted around Sullivan, Greencastle, Tera Haute, and Tennyson

Old Post 08-15-2019 03:41 PM
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by HOBO
Hoosier has the best....

Until it is winter time! Nice to know when/if it snows that it will be gone within a few days.

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 08-15-2019 04:00 PM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JB Cobb
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Redneck Mafia
Until it is winter time! Nice to know when/if it snows that it will be gone within a few days.

Good point !!

Old Post 08-15-2019 04:07 PM
Nathan Phenix
UKC Forum Member

Pretty good hunting in southern Mo. Lots creeks and mature timber. But also good number of feeder cattle operations which help carry coon population threw winter. Lands got some hills and roll to it but nothing bad. But best part is people still understand about coonhunt and guy can get permission in many places still. Lots public ground also.

Bayou Creek Black and Tan’s

Nathan Phenix
417-255-5697

Old Post 08-15-2019 04:16 PM
Nathan Phenix is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nathan Phenix Click here to Send Nathan Phenix a Private Message Find more posts by Nathan Phenix Add Nathan Phenix to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JB Cobb
UKC Forum Member

You ever hunted around Thayer ?

Old Post 08-15-2019 04:26 PM
Nathan Harder
UKC Forum Member

Re: By far !!!

quote:
Originally posted by Night cry
Southern Illinois!!!

X2. Definitely can't complain about the coon population. I'll never have a deep hunting dog. If your dog goes 200 yards, he has ran past 10. Went last night, three different drops, dog never ran more than 50 yards before he was treed. Of course the corn is turning now so its all at the edge of timbers along cornfields. I agree with Mafia though as well. I'd like to have milder winters. Seems like there is always at least a month or more of hunting in the winter time missed cause it is too cold.

Iraq War Vet 03-04, 05-06
RECON
618-410-3034

Old Post 08-15-2019 04:34 PM
Nathan Harder is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nathan Harder Click here to Send Nathan Harder a Private Message Click Here to Email Nathan Harder Find more posts by Nathan Harder Add Nathan Harder to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JB Cobb
UKC Forum Member

Nathan Thanks for your service !!!

Old Post 08-15-2019 04:59 PM
Nathan Phenix
UKC Forum Member

quote:
You ever hunted around Thayer ?

Yes I have it pretty good hunting over that way.

Nathan Phenix
417-255-5697

Old Post 08-15-2019 05:33 PM
Nathan Phenix is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nathan Phenix Click here to Send Nathan Phenix a Private Message Find more posts by Nathan Phenix Add Nathan Phenix to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JB Cobb
UKC Forum Member

Was looking at some property in that area

Old Post 08-15-2019 05:53 PM
Ashley Pratt
UKC Forum Member

Northeast Missouri has good hunting. I’m just across the line in Southeast Iowa but all Iowa caters to is multiple deer seasons.

Old Post 08-15-2019 06:29 PM
Ashley Pratt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ashley Pratt Click here to Send Ashley Pratt a Private Message Click Here to Email Ashley Pratt Find more posts by Ashley Pratt Add Ashley Pratt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nathan Phenix
UKC Forum Member

I live about 30 min from there I have bunch family lives there. It's nice town just quite country living lots good timber and several coon clubs with in hour or little farther.
There is 7000 acres about 15 min drive from Thayer. Couple good fishing rivers close by and deer hunt can be good also.

Nathan Phenix
417-255-5697

Old Post 08-15-2019 06:44 PM
jdc
UKC Forum Member

West central MO around Clinton has good hunting lots of coons and flat walking. We also still have some big farms that don't have houses on every corner.

Home of
'PR' Nt CH PKC Ch Rack EM UP Hype
'PR' Hammer Down Ricky Bobby
'PR' Trash Route Tiny
Co-owner Tyler Gilkey

Old Post 08-16-2019 12:26 AM
jdc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jdc Click here to Send jdc a Private Message Click Here to Email jdc Find more posts by jdc Add jdc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote