UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Gr. Nt. Ch. Smooth Talking Sammy
Pages (46): « First ... « 22 23 [24] 25 26 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
daryl wyland
UKC Forum Member

Zeva has been bred to GRNITECH CH 'PR'KAYS BLUE JOHN BATHIS

NITECH GRCH GRWCH GRFCH 'PR'StrykeForce Zeva

GRNITECH CH 'PR'KAYS BLUE JOHN BATHIS dna-p

-----GRNITECH'PR' THUNDER SAINT NICK dna-p
--GRNITECH'PR'J.T.CHARLEY VII dna-p
-----CH'PR'OAKRIDGE RED PEPPER
GRNITECH'PR'RED RUBY HARDTIME HOSS HTX dna-p
-----GRCH GRNITECH'PR'OLIVER'S HARDTIME MOSES dna-p
--GRITECH'PR'RED RUBY HARDTIME PEARL
-----NITECH'PR'OCONEE RIVER QUEEN

GRNITECH CH 'PR'KAYS BLUE JOHN BATHIS dna-p

-----'PR'J&J'S HARDTIME TREE TRIMMER
--CH NITECH'PR'MURPHY'S LITTLE HILL LUKE dna-p
-----CH'PR'RANGE'S HARDTIME KATIE
CH GRNITECH'PR RED LADY
-----NITECH'PR'KAY'S MOTOWN SNAKE
--'PR'KAY'S ANNIE
-----KAY'S BLUE GIRL

Pups due 1st week of March Stay Tuned

-----CH NITECH' PR' NIGHT STRIKE STINGER
--GRNITECH' PR' SMOOTH TALKING BLUE CYCLONE dna-p
-----GRNITECH' PR' SMOOTH TALKING JODIE
GRNITECH CH' PR'SMOOTH TALKING SAMMY dna-p
-----GRNITECH 'PR' BLUR GRASS AMOS III
--NITECH 'PR' I 69 SCOOTER
-----'PR' STROUDS'S I 69 HOOKER

NITECH GRWCH GRFCH GRCH 'PR' STRYKEFORCE ZEVA dna -p

-----GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' MAIN STREET ROY dna-p
--GRNITECH 'PR' MAINSTREET JACK dna-p
-----NITECH 'PR' LAHTI'S BLACK EYE BELLE
'PR' ALUM ROCK FALLS LITTLE LIZZARD
-----NITECH CH PR' ROCKY CREEK BO dna-p
--GRNITECH 'PR' ROCKY CREEK LIZZARD
-----'PR' ROCKY CREEK WILDCAT

Last edited by daryl wyland on 02-16-2015 at 08:02 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-16-2015 06:55 PM
daryl wyland is offline Click Here to See the Profile for daryl wyland Click here to Send daryl wyland a Private Message Click Here to Email daryl wyland Find more posts by daryl wyland Add daryl wyland to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daryl wyland
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by lucky11
Ha paul its jim from maine how are ya? I just wanted to tell u my pup has turned out to be a great bobcat hound!!She treed a 30lbr couple days ago in two feet of snow. She really cold nosed,and moves a track in a hurry very pleased with her.

Jim any pictures of Scout maybe you can post or send to Paul ?
Sure would like to see her!!

GrandChampion"PR"Smooth Talking Gypsy

......For Ever Run'n & Tree'n In The "CoonHound Heavens"!......
"GrandNiteChampion GrandChampion 'PR'Smooth Talking Sammy"

Last edited by daryl wyland on 02-19-2015 at 01:41 AM

Old Post 02-18-2015 03:39 PM
daryl wyland is offline Click Here to See the Profile for daryl wyland Click here to Send daryl wyland a Private Message Click Here to Email daryl wyland Find more posts by daryl wyland Add daryl wyland to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ed esposti
UKC Forum Member

Congrats Daryl on your Co-Ownership of Sammy. Also good luck with te pups out of Zeva they should be some stemwinders. If we have Irenes papers back in time we may enter her in the show and possibly the hunt this saturday.

FCH GRNITECH CH 'PR' Timberjack Hardtime Bell (PKC CH)
NITECH 'PR' Timberjack Hardtime Duke (PKC CH)
'PR' Timberjack Hardtime No Mercy

Old Post 02-19-2015 03:27 PM
ed esposti is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ed esposti Click here to Send ed esposti a Private Message Click Here to Email ed esposti Find more posts by ed esposti Add ed esposti to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daryl wyland
UKC Forum Member

Hey Ed hope Irenes papers showed up for today .
I also hope she works out for Timberjack Kennels!

This dang weather is crazy I been wanting to make it up there

Old Post 02-21-2015 01:22 PM
ed esposti
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Daryl. I will let you know how she does

Old Post 02-21-2015 02:55 PM
ed esposti is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ed esposti Click here to Send ed esposti a Private Message Click Here to Email ed esposti Find more posts by ed esposti Add ed esposti to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daryl wyland
UKC Forum Member

Doug

quote:
Originally posted by Doug Robinson
I am excited for your upcoming litter please keep me in mind if you need a pup started!!!

We will for sure keep you mind for pup training!!!
We are getting alot of intrest for these pups and don't know what we'll end up with

As for the the Co-Ownership of Sammy thats where my Excitement is!!!
I see it on here all the time someone looking for a Stud Dog with a Big Bawl Track Mouth or an honest 1st Strike dog that can flat out move a track & it makes me think of the 1st time I saw Sammy go I thought what the heck is he running wide open on the other dog hadn't said anything & they where moveing that track fast and away from us! Paul said get in the truck we can get closer than the other dog finaly smelled the track & joined in It wasn't long they treed with the meat!!
"Thats when I seen where Zeva got her speed & track power with her head up off the ground!!"
I would later see that this was how Sammy hunts everytime he is turned loose! " 1st Strike Big Bawl Track Mouth Full Speed Hard Tree Dog at the end with the Meat!

We are looking forward to makeing the cross with Wades Cherry female and would like to Thank both You & Wade for choosen Sammy for your breeding programs
take Care & Talk at You Later

Old Post 02-21-2015 02:57 PM
Doug Robinson
UKC Forum Member

Re: Doug

quote:
Originally posted by daryl wyland
We will for sure keep you mind for pup training!!!
We are getting alot of intrest for these pups and don't know what we'll end up with

As for the the Co-Ownership of Sammy thats where my Excitement is!!!
I see it on here all the time someone looking for a Stud Dog with a Big Bawl Track Mouth or an honest 1st Strike dog that can flat out move a track & it makes me think of the 1st time I saw Sammy go I thought what the heck is he running wide open on the other dog hadn't said anything & they where moveing that track fast and away from us! Paul said get in the truck we can get closer than the other dog finaly smelled the track & joined in It wasn't long they treed with the meat!!
"Thats when I seen where Zeva got her speed & track power with her head up off the ground!!"
I would later see that this was how Sammy hunts everytime he is turned loose! " 1st Strike Big Bawl Track Mouth Full Speed Hard Tree Dog at the end with the Meat!

We are looking forward to makeing the cross with Wades Cherry female and would like to Thank both You & Wade for choosen Sammy for your breeding programs
take Care & Talk at You Later

Daryl that should be a fine cross!!! People are missin out on breeding to Sammy. Cant wait to start Samson! We are looking forward to seeing all of you soon!

Past Home of:
GRNITECH FCH GRCH ROBINSON'S SILVERTONE BLUSPECK HTX DNA-P
GRNITECH GRCH PKC CH ROBINSON'S RED LINDSAY
NITECH GRFCH GRWCH GRCH ROBINSON'S CROOKTAIL KATE
GRNITECH GRCH ROBINSON'S CIDERHOUSE LULU
NITECH GRCH GRFCH GRWCH RED RIDGE'S SUPER SHOCK Z HTX2
NITECH GRCH ROBINSON'S OATKA VALLEY ANNIE (BLUSPECK DAUGHTER)
NITECH GRCH ROBINSON'S JJ THUNDER SUE

Current
CH PR ROBINSON'S OATKA VALLEY JUNEBUG - (GRNITECH PKC CH RIVER BOTTOM'S CRACKER JACK X NITECH GRCH ROBINSON'S OATKA VALLEY ANNIE)

Old Post 02-21-2015 04:42 PM
Doug Robinson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doug Robinson Click here to Send Doug Robinson a Private Message Click Here to Email Doug Robinson Find more posts by Doug Robinson Add Doug Robinson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
EAST TN ENGLISH
UKC Forum Member

IF YOU ALL EVER SUPER STAKES SAMMY OR ANY OF THE LITTERS OFF HIM I WOULD BE INTERESTED IN A PUP OFF HIM. THE HARDEST THING TO FIND IN ENGLISH HOUNS THESE DAYS IS A HOUND WITH A BIG BAWL MOUTH THAT WILL GET ITS MOUTH OPEN REAL QUICK. WAY TO MANY TIGHT HOUNDS IN OUR BREED RIGHT NOW.

Old Post 02-21-2015 06:26 PM
EAST TN ENGLISH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for EAST TN ENGLISH Click here to Send EAST TN ENGLISH a Private Message Click Here to Email EAST TN ENGLISH Find more posts by EAST TN ENGLISH Add EAST TN ENGLISH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doug Robinson
UKC Forum Member

Bobby

quote:
Originally posted by EAST TN ENGLISH
IF YOU ALL EVER SUPER STAKES SAMMY OR ANY OF THE LITTERS OFF HIM I WOULD BE INTERESTED IN A PUP OFF HIM. THE HARDEST THING TO FIND IN ENGLISH HOUNS THESE DAYS IS A HOUND WITH A BIG BAWL MOUTH THAT WILL GET ITS MOUTH OPEN REAL QUICK. WAY TO MANY TIGHT HOUNDS IN OUR BREED RIGHT NOW.

That is true.... I searched and studied a long time. My Bluspeck dog is wide open bawl mouth and almost always first strike so when I wanted the same I bred a Bluspeck daughter to Sammy.

Past Home of:

Current
CH PR ROBINSON'S OATKA VALLEY JUNEBUG - (GRNITECH PKC CH RIVER BOTTOM'S CRACKER JACK X NITECH GRCH ROBINSON'S OATKA VALLEY ANNIE)

Old Post 02-21-2015 06:44 PM
Doug Robinson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doug Robinson Click here to Send Doug Robinson a Private Message Click Here to Email Doug Robinson Find more posts by Doug Robinson Add Doug Robinson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ed esposti
UKC Forum Member

Hey Paul and Daryl just wanted you to know that Levi put Irene in the show today and won class and breed.

Old Post 02-22-2015 01:07 AM
shelbabiggs
UKC Forum Member

YOU GUY PLANNING ON SS SAMMY GOT A NICT FEMALE PRODUCED GOOD PUPS

Old Post 02-26-2015 04:04 AM
shelbabiggs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shelbabiggs Click here to Send shelbabiggs a Private Message Click Here to Email shelbabiggs Find more posts by shelbabiggs Add shelbabiggs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shelbabiggs
UKC Forum Member

TAKING HER 2 VET TODAY HAVING HER CHECKED OUT MAKE SURE SHE IS GOOD AND HEALTHY SHE SHOULD COME IN AROUND SEP. WANT 2 KEEP A REAL COLD NOSE IN MY BREEDING PROGRAM.
SNOWBALL CAN NOT BE BRED AGAIN SHE HAS UTERUS JNFECTION MAY HAVE TO BE SPAYED IF IT DON;T CLEAR UP. RECOMMED SHE NOT BE BRED AGAIN FRANK

Last edited by shelbabiggs on 02-27-2015 at 01:16 AM

Old Post 02-26-2015 06:07 PM
shelbabiggs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shelbabiggs Click here to Send shelbabiggs a Private Message Click Here to Email shelbabiggs Find more posts by shelbabiggs Add shelbabiggs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doug Robinson
UKC Forum Member

Good Mornin Paul

Wanted to tell you I got a call from Tony Bruelly in Vermont. He said his Sammy/Rae pup roars, what a mouth he cant believe its coming from a 5 mos old pup! Paul Tony is the guy that called you last year looking for a Sammy pup and you gave him my number, THANKS!! Those pups sold fast!

This past weekend my hunting partner Paul stopped by for a visit and coffee, he wanted to see my Sammy pup so we headed down towards the kennel and my Samson let out a roaring bawl, Paul joked that ole Bluspeck was roaring to go I said that's my 5 mos old Sammy pup he couldn't believe the mouth on that pup cant wait to hear him in the woods!!!!

Looks like Sammy is producing some loud bawl mouth pups! When your Buck pup was here he was the same way! I will call Wade this weekend to see if his Cherry female is in heat yet she is due soon then we will make a field trip down to see you, Daryl and Sammy! You better have saved me some jerky Paul, LOL!! Thanks buddy!! Warmups comin. The first chance I get to video Samson mouth I will post it for you!

Paul here is Wade's Cherry female. Sire is my Bluspeck dog, her dam is off Rat Poison and an Alsome Al female. Treed here with her sire Bluspeck, she is a quick strike loud bawl mouth track dog, nice locate, and hard hard tree dog.

Past Home of:

Current

Last edited by Doug Robinson on 02-27-2015 at 10:51 PM

Old Post 02-27-2015 02:43 PM
Doug Robinson
UKC Forum Member

Sammy pups

Sammy/Rae pups

Past Home of:

Current

Old Post 02-28-2015 07:17 PM
daryl wyland
UKC Forum Member

Doug I hope guys that want Big Bawl Mouth Track Dogs are paying attention to this cross it should produce a few !!??

Quick Strike Loud Bawl Mouth Track Dog Nice Locate, and Hard Hard Tree Dog!!!
corssed with a Quick Strike Loud Bawl Mouth Track Dog Nice Locate, and Hard Hard Tree Dog!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Doug Robinson
Paul here is Wade's Cherry female. Sire is my Bluspeck dog, her dam is off Rat Poison and an Alsome Al female. Treed here with her sire Bluspeck, she is a quick strike loud bawl mouth track dog, nice locate, and hard hard tree dog.

Doug its good to hear all the great reports on the Sammy X Rea pups!!

Them pups are looking like they will be ready for sweet corn
season Ha! Ha!

Last edited by daryl wyland on 03-01-2015 at 01:12 AM

Old Post 02-28-2015 09:40 PM
daryl wyland
UKC Forum Member

Happy Birthday Paul

Best Wishes from Deb & I

Don't Burn Your Nose Blow'n Out All the Candles Ha! Ha!

Old Post 03-03-2015 02:08 PM
TAG
UKC Forum Member

Winter has been tougher than normal here in the hills of Pa!

Lots of snow and cold!

Think Spring!

PC

Old Post 03-05-2015 01:40 PM
TAG is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TAG Click here to Send TAG a Private Message Find more posts by TAG Add TAG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doug Robinson
UKC Forum Member

Paul

quote:
Originally posted by TAG
Winter has been tougher than normal here in the hills of Pa!

Lots of snow and cold!

Think Spring!

PC

Well birthday boy, did you have your cake??? Glad you got home safe from your trip amid all those dang storms! Yes we are all ready for Spring!! Fraid we mite have lost a lot of coon this hard winter! Take care Paul!

Past Home of:

Current

Old Post 03-06-2015 12:24 PM
daryl wyland
UKC Forum Member

GRNITECH CH' PR'SMOOTH TALKING SAMMY is now a Grand Paw

SAMMY with his daughter Zeva

Zeva had 11 pups on Tuesday ("Pauls BirthDay!!!")
Paul and I can't wait to drop the tail gate for this next generation of pups!!!

Old Post 03-06-2015 11:16 PM
ed esposti
UKC Forum Member

Good looking Litter Daryl and ole Zeva looks like she is doing a fine job with them.

Old Post 03-09-2015 06:16 PM
daryl wyland
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Ed
Zeva is being a wonderful mother
Pups are a week old today it looks like 7 females & 4 males
All seem to be doing good they are starting to get up on all four legs

Old Post 03-10-2015 10:50 AM
Rob Hall
UKC Forum Member

smooth talking sniper

could you tell me who owned sniper

Old Post 03-12-2015 10:57 PM
Rob Hall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rob Hall Click here to Send Rob Hall a Private Message Click Here to Email Rob Hall Find more posts by Rob Hall Add Rob Hall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAG
UKC Forum Member

Smooth Talking Sniper

Rob Hall,

Its my understanding that Sniper was owned by Jerry Jobe in Indiana.

Randy Selby can also tell you about Sniper. I hear she was a nice outfit!

PC

Old Post 03-13-2015 02:00 PM
TAG is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TAG Click here to Send TAG a Private Message Find more posts by TAG Add TAG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rob Hall
UKC Forum Member

sniper

thanks buddy

Nitech PR' Popular Run Blue Bonnie
Ch Nitech PR' Mainstreet Woman
PR' Squaw Valley Toe Joe(Mayhem x Echo)

Old Post 03-13-2015 08:32 PM
Rob Hall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rob Hall Click here to Send Rob Hall a Private Message Click Here to Email Rob Hall Find more posts by Rob Hall Add Rob Hall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doug Robinson
UKC Forum Member

Paul

Wanted to post a picture of 6 mos old Samson out of Sammy. One of the smartest best acting pups I have ever messed with. Wait till you here the horn on him Paul! Cant wait to get him in the woods.

Paul here he is beside his momma so you can get an idea how much he has grown!

Past Home of:

Current

Old Post 03-17-2015 02:30 AM