UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Buck Creek Buck Female Wanted
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Rick Riley
UKC Forum Member

Buck Creek Buck Female Wanted

We are looking for an older female off of old buck to breed to Moe. If anyone has one or knows of one please let us know.

Rick

678-467-7077

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-02-2014 01:59 AM
Rick Riley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rick Riley Click here to Send Rick Riley a Private Message Click Here to Email Rick Riley Find more posts by Rick Riley Add Rick Riley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
treedog84
UKC Forum Member

Buck Creek Buck

I got a very nice pup which is now an outstanding coon dog from Tree Guzlin Kennels around Columbus, Ohio. My hound is off of their clover stud and their bitch who is direct off Buck Creek Buck. So you might try them. Look them up on facebook or send juross a mssge on here.

Old Post 10-02-2014 03:22 AM
treedog84 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for treedog84 Click here to Send treedog84 a Private Message Click Here to Email treedog84 Find more posts by treedog84 Add treedog84 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
welch1
UKC Forum Member

I have one as good as you can find, just turned 9,etop of the line,track dog, wasn't hunted as a young dog so she is not broke down, bred her to Nocturnal Kane at 6yrs old when Kane was No. 2. Sold all pupsn for 500. One female won four cast hunt with 350 points five days before she was nine months old. Three nites ago cut left out side pad or she would be in timber later to night. She has trained lots of pups in this .Haven't decided whether i want to sell her,track drifting sob. Accurate tree dog.One drawback,when sow puts kittens up she circles tree, and about 65% of time she can tree wiley old sow.Just sold her last pup off Turpins Stylish Rube. ,call me if interested.Tim Welch. 417-439-9774

Old Post 10-02-2014 03:29 AM
welch1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for welch1 Click here to Send welch1 a Private Message Click Here to Email welch1 Find more posts by welch1 Add welch1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rick Riley
UKC Forum Member

Still looking

Old Post 11-01-2014 12:42 AM
Rick Riley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rick Riley Click here to Send Rick Riley a Private Message Click Here to Email Rick Riley Find more posts by Rick Riley Add Rick Riley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Danny Belt
UKC Forum Member

female

Have a female out of ChNiteCh. Buck Cr. Nitro who is out of Buck Cr. Buck and GrNiteCh. Elk River Patty. Has two first places in UKC and two wins in ACHA. DOB 7/5/2009. Price $1000. She is being hunted by a friend who wants her as a brood gyp also. Thinking the price is a little more than he can afford so she may be for sale shortly.
Call 270-820-3102

Old Post 11-01-2014 03:52 AM
Danny Belt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Danny Belt Click here to Send Danny Belt a Private Message Find more posts by Danny Belt Add Danny Belt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard L Ward
UKC Forum Member

I have a Mr Smith female i'll sale . She'll be 6 in december . Thanks 6014228417

Old Post 11-01-2014 03:46 PM
Richard L Ward is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard L Ward Click here to Send Richard L Ward a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard L Ward Find more posts by Richard L Ward Add Richard L Ward to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Boondok Kennels
UKC Forum Member

Buck Creek Nitro is a real hound! My Dad owned him and titled him. I ran him some out here in Indiana for him during Winter. He is as accurate as they come. I just thought I'd add to the reply mentioning Nitro. Good luck finding the female you are hoping for Rick.
Bob

*Buck Creek Fancy
*Buck Creek Rambler
*Ch Blaster's Big Roller...RIP
*Buck Creek Sugie...RIP
*GrNiteCh Buck Creek Hitler...RIP

Old Post 11-01-2014 10:57 PM
Boondok Kennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Boondok Kennels Click here to Send Boondok Kennels a Private Message Find more posts by Boondok Kennels Add Boondok Kennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rick Riley
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for the feedback Bob. Danny please keep me posted.

Rick

Old Post 11-01-2014 11:36 PM
Larry Price
UKC Forum Member

buck creek female

I have a 11 mounth old that's a granddaughter of buck ill give you for a pup back out of this cross shes not started much call me if interested larry 937 631-5831

Old Post 11-02-2014 12:25 AM
Larry Price is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Larry Price Click here to Send Larry Price a Private Message Find more posts by Larry Price Add Larry Price to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote