UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Nite Champion' PR ' Willow Creek Wishbone
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
joe boy
UKC Forum Member

Nite Champion' PR ' Willow Creek Wishbone

Gonna tell you about an exceptional English Coonhound , **** near Machine in my opinion , that I own . Came from the Nebraska and he is a hard hunting male that I have not been able to hunt down . Crashes thru heavy brush like a dozer and is always bloodied up at the end of the night . He never wants to quit after midnight , 1 o'clock . He seems to be just getting started . Always wants to get unsnapped 1 more time . Very smart and level headed and handles nice . He is friendly to all dogs and has no problem sharing a tree . Runs with a loud heavy bawl mouth on track and a bawl and chop mouth on tree . Disappears quick and gets struck and moves a track fast . Opens accordingly til treed . Will pop em up too and can move a cold track , running silent till he feels some heat on it . Mostly he gets lonely and deep . He is a steady 85 % accurate dog for me . Yes he does make me mad some times but that's just the way hunting him is . He's a pretty dog , but was not bred to be pretty , his bloodline is just that way . He is a natural 70 pound dog and strong as hell . Most all Willow Creek dogs are built like this . He is mostly Oney's blood , Turkey Ridge Racket , Cujo , Platte Valley , some Lightfoot and a little of Boyd's Little Joe . He has a lot of good blood in his vains and some great traits for the English breed . I think this blood would be great on Big Game also as he is tenacious and built for the long haul . He is 8 years old . You are welcome to come hunt with him this winter if you like . Bring your light and sneakers . Stud fee is private treaty to coon treeing females only . Thanks for looking . My phone # is ( 610 ) 675 - 6390 .

Last edited by joe boy on 10-27-2021 at 12:53 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-20-2021 01:41 AM
joe boy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for joe boy Click here to Send joe boy a Private Message Click Here to Email joe boy Visit joe boy's homepage! Find more posts by joe boy Add joe boy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daryl wyland
UKC Forum Member

Last edited by daryl wyland on 10-23-2021 at 01:25 AM

Old Post 10-20-2021 01:45 AM
daryl wyland is offline Click Here to See the Profile for daryl wyland Click here to Send daryl wyland a Private Message Click Here to Email daryl wyland Find more posts by daryl wyland Add daryl wyland to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daryl wyland
UKC Forum Member

Joeboy's Tamarack Bend Belle

Belle has a Big Bawl track Mouth!
(she is out of #1 Producing English male GrNiteCh (2) Kays BlueJohn Bathis x Crowe's Black Creek Diamond Lucy )

Last edited by daryl wyland on 10-23-2021 at 01:22 AM

Old Post 10-20-2021 02:06 AM
daryl wyland is offline Click Here to See the Profile for daryl wyland Click here to Send daryl wyland a Private Message Click Here to Email daryl wyland Find more posts by daryl wyland Add daryl wyland to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
joe boy
UKC Forum Member

Daryl , thankyou my friend for getting some pictures on here for me ! Litter is Performance paid and Super Staked .

Last edited by joe boy on 10-30-2021 at 01:07 AM

Old Post 10-20-2021 11:23 AM
joe boy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for joe boy Click here to Send joe boy a Private Message Click Here to Email joe boy Visit joe boy's homepage! Find more posts by joe boy Add joe boy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sandforkblues
UKC Forum Member

Joeboy

Pm sent thank you …

Old Post 11-12-2021 11:33 PM
sandforkblues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sandforkblues Click here to Send sandforkblues a Private Message Visit sandforkblues's homepage! Find more posts by sandforkblues Add sandforkblues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
joe boy
UKC Forum Member

Wishbone

Guys want to mention .... as far as English Big Game Blood goes .... Wishbone shows Oney's Turkey Ridge Racket 16 times in his 7 generation pedigree . Top and bottom side spread evenly .

Old Post 11-16-2021 09:16 PM
daryl wyland
UKC Forum Member

"Wishbone X Bell" ....puppies for sale $500 UKC / PKC Registered

Old Post 11-28-2021 11:11 PM
joe boy
UKC Forum Member

Wishbone

Thanks again Big Daryl.

Old Post 12-01-2021 10:44 PM
joe boy
UKC Forum Member

Wishbone

Spring is coming. Come see him go. He is getting up there. When you see him you will want more of that kind of dog at your place. Maybe have a repeat Belle litter in the summer . Thanks

Old Post 12-28-2021 11:04 PM
TurnersEnglish
UKC Forum Member

Wishbone

Text me please 1/606/275/9545

Austin turner
Turners English kennels

Old Post 01-03-2022 04:55 AM
TurnersEnglish is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TurnersEnglish Click here to Send TurnersEnglish a Private Message Click Here to Email TurnersEnglish Find more posts by TurnersEnglish Add TurnersEnglish to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
joe boy
UKC Forum Member

Wishbones 's Pups

The one and only Wishbone and Belle litter repeat breeding. She had 13 pups. All bluetick and Tri color. 7 females and 6 males. Litter will be Performance Paid and Super Staked. 400. each. Wishbone is 9 and still siring big litters. Better get you some. Calls only. (610) 675 - 6390. Thanks Joe.

Old Post 07-09-2022 04:02 PM
joe boy
UKC Forum Member

Wishbones 's Pups

Pups getting big like little tanks. 4 weeks old now. Calls only. (610) 675-6390. Joe

Old Post 07-30-2022 01:07 AM
joe boy
UKC Forum Member

Wishbones 's Pups

I will have some of these pups at Autumn Oaks in the Stud barn. All Blues and Tri Color. Performance Paid and Super Staked. When you see them, you will remember them. 400 each. Look me up. Joe @ (610) 675-6390. Thanks

Old Post 08-23-2022 01:54 AM
joe boy
UKC Forum Member

Wishbones 's Pups

Down to the 4 female pups I kept for myself. Will let 2 go. All 4 look awesome. 4 is too many. I have the Pinto marked female and a Bluetick female to let go. Big boned, long eared, slick, heavy pups. They are 12 weeks old now. Into everything. They run loose. Not a cat, rabbit or squirrel to be seen within 1/2 mile from the place. Sleep with Shadow at night. Completely socialized. Performance paid and Super Staked. 400 each. Please call only if interested. No texts or p.m.'s please. My # is (610) 675-6390. I have an awesome hauler that is very reasonable coming this way from Arkansas in a week or so. Thanks. Joe

Old Post 10-04-2022 01:42 AM
joe boy
UKC Forum Member

Wishbones 's Pups

All of Wishbone's pups are sold. Thank you to people who called wanting one. Maybe repeat again next year. Wishbone is 9 and still virile. Don't mess around too long if you have a real Coon Dog female that you have been wanting to get pups from. Thanks again. Joe

Old Post 10-11-2022 12:33 AM
D. Masten
New UKC Forum Member

I wondered were Wishbone ended up. I owned his litter mate brother (Bull) til he was 3 1/2 years old. I also hunted with 2 of his Brothers, Ranger and Rev. This was a special cross. He should be a reproducer. Good luck with your pups.

Old Post 12-13-2022 07:48 PM
D. Masten is offline Click Here to See the Profile for D. Masten Click here to Send D. Masten a Private Message Click Here to Email D. Masten Find more posts by D. Masten Add D. Masten to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
joe boy
UKC Forum Member

Thankyou D.

Wishbone still going along great for his age. Thank you for complementing him. Yes, I heard all the brothers were good ones.

Old Post 12-17-2022 08:36 PM
joe boy
UKC Forum Member

Nite Champion Willow Creek Wishbone

Wishbone still looking good at 9 1/2 years old. Bred to Belle one more time for old time's sake. Pups from these 2 always made solid coon dogs. Some used on Black bear and do well. Due in 2 weeks. Belle is getting big. More information after she has pups. Calls only if you have questions. Thank you. Joe @ (610) 675- 6390.

Old Post 10-28-2023 12:06 AM
joe boy
UKC Forum Member

Belle had her pups. 2 males and 2 females available. 400.00 each. UKC and PKC registered. Calls only. (610) 675-6390. Thanks

Old Post 11-13-2023 12:44 PM
joe boy
UKC Forum Member

Pups are getting big. Plenty of pictures . Ready to go anytime after Christmas. Calls only. (610) 675 - 6390

Old Post 12-13-2023 06:13 PM
joe boy
UKC Forum Member

Nite Champion Willow Creek Wishbone pups

Pups are 6 weeks old this coming friday, 12/22. UKC and PKC registered. 400. each. Have nice pictures. Serious people only . Call Joe @ (610) 675-6390. Thanks

Old Post 12-18-2023 12:36 PM