UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Blueticks > Status of Bluetick all-grand? Any litters planned?
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Redman2134
UKC Forum Member

Nitech utchmans blue amos

when we finish him to grand nite ch 2 more wins he will be able to throw a 3 generation all grand pedigree
page 25 of the coonhound bloodlines this may 2015
Owner: JW Teasley

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-04-2015 11:22 PM
Redman2134 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redman2134 Click here to Send Redman2134 a Private Message Click Here to Email Redman2134 Find more posts by Redman2134 Add Redman2134 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Digger10
UKC Forum Member

Hoss & Mable cross planned for August?

Bluetick Female 2013 Autumn Oaks
Gr.Ch.Gr.Nt.Ch. Digger's Blue Mable
Gr.Ch.Gr.Nt.Ch. Digger's Blue Spot
Gr.Ch.Gr.Nt.Ch. Digger's Blue Sadie
Gr.Ch.Gr.Nt.Ch. Digger's Blue Miss Classy
Spot Sadie and Classy are all daughters of Mable

Old Post 05-06-2015 04:08 PM
Digger10 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Digger10 Click here to Send Digger10 a Private Message Find more posts by Digger10 Add Digger10 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rolin Blues
UKC Forum Member

ROCK

Anyone that would be interested in owning ROCK, give me a call. Iowa is not the place to get people to drive to for breeding females!!! Also, as everyone knows by now, I'm a fan of owning & hunting females, so there no use him sitting on the chain the rest of his life & not getting bred to. 563-879-3593 Take care, Ron.

Old Post 05-06-2015 06:31 PM
Rolin Blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rolin Blues Click here to Send Rolin Blues a Private Message Find more posts by Rolin Blues Add Rolin Blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blueonblue
UKC Forum Member

casey

I love this post a lot of homework you've put in congrats.

Ron what's rock out of and how old is he

Old Post 05-06-2015 07:19 PM
blueonblue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blueonblue Click here to Send blueonblue a Private Message Find more posts by blueonblue Add blueonblue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Casey Bigelow
UKC Forum Member

Rock is off of GRCH GRNITCH Rogers Blue Guss x GRNITCH Arnolds Blue Dic-Z. The Dic-Z female can produce all grand herself she is out of Bullet II and Randy Arnold's GRNITCH Suzy II female. The Guss dog is Uchtman bred out of GRNITCH Blue Ed and GRNITCH So Blue Rose. (copied from previous post on 1st page).. I think he is 5 y/o

Darren... Mable X Hoss- Cross to look out for... Im betting will be some 4 gen grand dogs out of that one in the future...But even more important, some meat tree ers...

Redman, good luck w/ Amos

I don't judge a dog by the papers, it just interests me. I personally judge a dog as if there were no grocery stores, and if I only owned that dog, could I feed my family by the coon it trees... If so- It's a coon dog... If not- It's a walker HAHAHAHAHHAHAH

No Name Pup #1-(GRNT Zero x GRNT Layla)
No Name Pup #2- ( GRNT Poncho x GRNT Layla)
Casey Bigelow 407-952-0714

Old Post 05-07-2015 03:05 AM
Casey Bigelow is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Casey Bigelow Click here to Send Casey Bigelow a Private Message Click Here to Email Casey Bigelow Find more posts by Casey Bigelow Add Casey Bigelow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rolin Blues
UKC Forum Member

ROCK

He's 5 until Nov. 23, 2015. Good looking, bawl on track/chop on tree. No junk since I've had him & pull pressure tree dog. Clean on tree, but is going to stay no matter what happens. Never had anything grab him, but have had him stay when something tried to blow him off tree. Take care, Ron.

Old Post 05-07-2015 07:14 AM
Rolin Blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rolin Blues Click here to Send Rolin Blues a Private Message Find more posts by Rolin Blues Add Rolin Blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Digger10
UKC Forum Member

I would not be scared to breed the best dog I have to Zero that is for sure! Good looking and a stay put tree dog.

Old Post 05-07-2015 08:36 PM
Digger10 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Digger10 Click here to Send Digger10 a Private Message Find more posts by Digger10 Add Digger10 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rolin Blues
UKC Forum Member

rufusblue

Your mailbox is full. Take care, Ron

Old Post 05-08-2015 01:04 AM
Rolin Blues
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Casey

For thr conversation & info yesterday. Looking forward to seeing you again in Kentucky. Take care, Ron.

Old Post 05-09-2015 02:09 PM
cabins
UKC Forum Member

I just want the toughest Hounds

Old Post 05-18-2015 01:58 AM
cabins is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cabins Click here to Send cabins a Private Message Click Here to Email cabins Find more posts by cabins Add cabins to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Casey Bigelow
UKC Forum Member

Brought Rock back from Kentucky w/ me... ( Ron Behne owned him in Iowa, met him there).

I sure don't need him, but Ron said he was sitting on the chain and wasn't getting hunted.. I have partnered up w/ a good guy in Alabama so he gets hunted plenty- Kyle Shipp...

Rock only has one litter of pups- Scott VH bred one of his nice females to him. I spoke w/ Scott and he said from all accounts the 9 month old pups are running and treeing. Mr. Randy Arnold raised Rock and said of all the 50+ Gr nt's and nt ch's hes made, Rock was the earliest and most natural he'd ever had.

Rock started his Florida coon hunting career w/ a bang last night... as me and Kyle were driving onto my hunting land I seen coon-eyes sitting up in the middle of a swamp.... Cut Rock toward the swamp, couple barks on the ground, and loaded up on a tree instantly- covered about 100 yards of knee deep water and picked the right tree- not as easy as it sounds sometimes... Guess Rock remembered his days of hunting in the swamps in Arkansas. He then treed a maybe tree, a slick, and had a good race through a swamp that ended in a circle tree.

Not too bad considering he hasn't been hunting in a long time....but going to have to work on his accuracy.. NICE tree dog

------------GRNTCH Uchtmans Blue Ed
-------GRNITCH Rogers Blue Guss
------------GRNITCH Uchtmans So Blue Rose

GRNTCH ARNOLDS BLUE ROCK DOB: 11/23/2009

------------GRNTCH Bullet II
-------GRNITCH Arnolds Blue Dic-Z
------------GRNITCH Suzy II

I took a video- will load it and some pics of rock when I get a chance

Last edited by Casey Bigelow on 05-26-2015 at 09:59 PM

Old Post 05-26-2015 07:13 PM
Casey Bigelow is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Casey Bigelow Click here to Send Casey Bigelow a Private Message Click Here to Email Casey Bigelow Find more posts by Casey Bigelow Add Casey Bigelow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rolin Blues
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Casey

Glad to see Rock has the oppurtunity to get to go hunting again. Was going to send easy entry card today that I forgot to give to you, but couldn't find an address. PM it to me & I'll send it, so you have it while papers are getting transfered. Take care, Ron.

Old Post 05-26-2015 09:16 PM
Casey Bigelow
UKC Forum Member

Casey Bigelow
6530 Messer Rd.
Grand Ridge Florida 32442

Old Post 05-26-2015 09:45 PM
Scott VH
UKC Forum Member

Rock

Casey,
Good luck with Rock in the woods and the breeding pen. I was glad to make a cross with him while he was in the Midwest.
Scott

Floyd's Shine On (GrNiteCh Pink Floyd x GrNiteCh Oklahoma Blue Creek)

Gone but not forgotten:
GrNiteCh Mose's Pink Floyd (GrNiteCh Dean's Blue Mose X GrNiteCh B&D's Blue Ruby) Hollis-VH
GrNiteCh GrCh Bullet II's Code Blue Cricket (GrCh GrNiteCh 'PR' Twin Springs Runnin Bullet II X NiteCh Ch JJ's Code Blue Jenny)
Ch GrNiteCh Smokey River Blue Tramp II (GrCh GrNiteCh Smokey River Jean's Blue Tramp X Ch NiteCh Misty River Blue Doll IV)
GrNiteCh GrCh Vining's Hammerhead (Dual Grand Twin Springs Runnin Bullet II X Dual Grand Vining Blue Mollie)
GrNiteCh Ch Uchtmans Blue Logan (GrNiteCh Gene's Blue Newton X ChNiteCh Smiley's Blue Lady)
GrNiteCh GrCh Makin' Music Banjo (GrNiteCh Washburn Valley Blue Drip X GrNiteCh GrCh Razor Ridge Unstable Mable)
GrNiteCh. Uncle Pen (GrNiteCh South Shore Drive Blue Kev X GrNiteCh Frosty's Fancy)

Old Post 05-27-2015 12:36 AM
Scott VH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Scott VH Click here to Send Scott VH a Private Message Click Here to Email Scott VH Find more posts by Scott VH Add Scott VH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rolin Blues
UKC Forum Member

Casey, Kyle/ CHGRNTCH Rock

Congrats on King of Hunt at Alabama BBOA state hunt. Some of you fellas might to check out what Casey has put together. Take care, Ron.

Old Post 05-31-2015 07:26 PM
Kyle Shipp
UKC Forum Member

Re: Casey, Kyle/ CHGRNTCH Rock

quote:
Originally posted by Rolin Blues
Congrats on King of Hunt at Alabama BBOA state hunt. Some of you fellas might to check out what Casey has put together. Take care, Ron.

Thanks Ron,
We still got a little bit of hunting needed to get him in shape and running on all cylinders but with just a few days of hunting in a while I am pleased. Seems like he drinks a gallon of water between turn outs. My kids are liking him and my middle boy is smiles from ear to ear because of the trophy.

Rock will be hunted by my Daughter at the AKC youth world and hopefully we can make it back up to the UKC youth world as well.

Rock should be making his Southern $KC debut this Tuesday schedule permitting. It's a little late this year for the State Race but we'll see if we can get more BLU listed in the top of the Florida state race.

Casey is trying to put a nice kennel of Blue Dogs in the South and I'm glad he reached out to me to be a part of it. There is no kennel blindness in this package, lets lineup some great females and breed coondawgs to coondawgs.

GRNITECH Skye's The Limit
Shipp's Silver Bullet

Old Post 06-01-2015 03:56 AM
Kyle Shipp is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kyle Shipp Click here to Send Kyle Shipp a Private Message Find more posts by Kyle Shipp Add Kyle Shipp to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steve bankston
UKC Forum Member

ROCK

Congrats on the win with Rock, good luck with him in future hunts.

Old Post 06-01-2015 04:56 AM
steve bankston is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steve bankston Click here to Send steve bankston a Private Message Click Here to Email steve bankston Find more posts by steve bankston Add steve bankston to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Casey Bigelow
UKC Forum Member

THANKS RON STEVE AND KYLE

CONGRATS TO DEREK - Face made GRNT and is now one of the few this thread was started for...

------------------GRNT Echo II
-----------GRNT Double Springs Bodacious
------------------GRNT Razor Ridge Pop a dot
-----GRNT Goodsons Rowdy Bocephus
-----------------GRNT-Rambo II
-----------GRNT Davis Salin Sadie
-----------------GRNT Davis white river sugar

GRNTCH H@H in your face kate

-----------------GRNITECH FLURRY'S HANKS CREEK BLUE JET
-----------GRNITECH GRCH BYNOG & MCDONALD'S HAT CR. D-CON
----------------NITECH MCDONALD'S HAT CREEK BLUE SADIE
------GRNITECH SHELTON'S COTTON OXY
----------------GRNITECH SMILEY'S BLUE LEVI
-----------GRNITECH GRCH SHELTON'S TALLY HO
------------- ---GRNITECH GRCH SHELTONS LITTLE BIT OF BLUE SKY

Last edited by Casey Bigelow on 06-01-2015 at 09:37 PM

Old Post 06-01-2015 09:31 PM
Kyle Shipp
UKC Forum Member

Congrats to Derek and Face. What's her hunting style if you don't mind me asking?

GRNITECH Skye's The Limit
Shipp's Silver Bullet

Old Post 06-02-2015 12:18 AM
Kyle Shipp is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kyle Shipp Click here to Send Kyle Shipp a Private Message Find more posts by Kyle Shipp Add Kyle Shipp to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lostcreekhounds
UKC Forum Member

face

She is a winding type dog. Likes to get split a lot and trees a lot of layups. Hunts good alone or with company and has a big mouth for a female

Grnitech H&H Wild Blue Sue

Nitech Lost Creeks Tree Slammin Rambo

CH Grand Nite Champion Lost Creeks Blue Moon shine

CH Grnite champion Lost Creeks Tree Slammin Hoss
( 3 first places-BBOA Zone 1 king of the hunt)

Nitech lost creeks tree slammin mator

Old Post 06-02-2015 12:52 AM
lostcreekhounds is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lostcreekhounds Click here to Send lostcreekhounds a Private Message Find more posts by lostcreekhounds Add lostcreekhounds to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
t hein
UKC Forum Member

Oh face sure is a fun one to hunt. Can't wait tell she gets backed up to hosts they should be some real stem winders

Old Post 06-14-2015 05:43 PM
t hein is offline Click Here to See the Profile for t hein Click here to Send t hein a Private Message Find more posts by t hein Add t hein to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coonbone
UKC Forum Member

What is the Bandit dog in Tx out of?

Old Post 10-12-2015 01:19 AM
coonbone is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coonbone Click here to Send coonbone a Private Message Find more posts by coonbone Add coonbone to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coonbone
UKC Forum Member

Bandit?

Old Post 10-31-2015 04:12 PM
coonbone is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coonbone Click here to Send coonbone a Private Message Find more posts by coonbone Add coonbone to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Digger10
UKC Forum Member

Mable X Hoss all grand pups due in one week!

Really looking forward to these pups.

Old Post 11-05-2015 05:01 PM
Casey Bigelow
UKC Forum Member

That's exciting! Seen mable do her thing a time or two... I liked what I seen

Old Post 11-16-2015 09:03 PM