UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Blueticks > Status of Bluetick all-grand? Any litters planned?
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Casey Bigelow
UKC Forum Member

Status of Bluetick all-grand? Any litters planned?

Curious if there are any current bluedog all-grand litters on the ground or planned. If so, what the sire and dam? Are there any 4 generation all-grand dogs yet?

I know the walkers have multiple generation all grand and just curious where the bluetick breed stands.

Not really interested in hearing all the bashing about breeding for this and that and papers don't tree coons.....

Just curious where we are w/ all grand blue dogs.

Blue Males that can throw 3 gen all grand;

Year old Post- UPDATED BELOW

Blue Females that can throw 3 gen:

Year old post- UPDATED BELOW

No Name Pup #1-(GRNT Zero x GRNT Layla)
No Name Pup #2- ( GRNT Poncho x GRNT Layla)
Casey Bigelow 407-952-0714

Last edited by Casey Bigelow on 05-04-2015 at 10:34 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-05-2014 03:32 AM
Casey Bigelow is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Casey Bigelow Click here to Send Casey Bigelow a Private Message Click Here to Email Casey Bigelow Find more posts by Casey Bigelow Add Casey Bigelow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
roadrunner22
UKC Forum Member

I 'm hunting a nitch male that when (or if lol) finished to grand will be able to produce an all grand litter.

Old Post 03-05-2014 11:30 PM
roadrunner22 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for roadrunner22 Click here to Send roadrunner22 a Private Message Click Here to Email roadrunner22 Find more posts by roadrunner22 Add roadrunner22 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wakenda creek b
UKC Forum Member

I have a female with 3 wins that will be able to.

Old Post 03-06-2014 06:33 AM
wakenda creek b is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wakenda creek b Click here to Send wakenda creek b a Private Message Click Here to Email wakenda creek b Find more posts by wakenda creek b Add wakenda creek b to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Casey Bigelow
UKC Forum Member

Wakenda Creek- Nice- What's your female off of?

Will/Roadrunner- Whats your male off of?

Last edited by Casey Bigelow on 03-08-2014 at 01:43 AM

Old Post 03-06-2014 04:44 PM
Casey Bigelow is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Casey Bigelow Click here to Send Casey Bigelow a Private Message Click Here to Email Casey Bigelow Find more posts by Casey Bigelow Add Casey Bigelow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
no mo blue
UKC Forum Member

All Grand

Johnny Yoders male ( Poncho ) can through a All Grand Pedigree.

# 660-663-3121 if no answer leave message

Old Post 03-06-2014 06:15 PM
no mo blue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for no mo blue Click here to Send no mo blue a Private Message Find more posts by no mo blue Add no mo blue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
roadrunner22
UKC Forum Member

Casey, my Twister dog is off of GRCH GRNITCH Rogers Blue Guss x GRNITCH Arnolds Blue Dic-Z. The Dic-Z female can produce all grand herself she is out of Bullet II and Randy Arnold's GRNITCH Suzy II female. The Guss dog is Uchtman bred out of GRNITCH Blue Ed and GRNITCH So Blue Rose.

Old Post 03-07-2014 01:13 AM
roadrunner22 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for roadrunner22 Click here to Send roadrunner22 a Private Message Click Here to Email roadrunner22 Find more posts by roadrunner22 Add roadrunner22 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mark V.
UKC Forum Member

GR.NT.CH. Kaskaskia River Blue Dizzie! Bocephus is Dizzie's Brother.

Old Post 03-07-2014 08:56 PM
Mark V. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mark V. Click here to Send Mark V. a Private Message Click Here to Email Mark V. Find more posts by Mark V. Add Mark V. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Scott VH
UKC Forum Member

GrNiteCh Uncle Pen

Still have Uncle Pen Semen. Been waiting on the right female. I may have her in my Creek female. She is out of Bocephus.

Scott

-------------------------------------Ch NiteCh Uchtman's Blue Ranger V
--------------------------GrNiteCh Hindman's Broad Ax Blue Max
-------------------------------------GrNiteCh Brown's Blue Dixie
-------------GrNiteCh South Shore Drive Blue Kev
-------------------------------------GrNiteCh Uchtman's So. Blue Hawk
--------------------------GrNiteCh Leech's Blue Frosty
-------------------------------------NiteCh Smiley's Rock Ann
-----GrNiteCh Uncle Pen
-------------------------------------Ch GrNiteCh Slife's Blue Rambo
--------------------------GrNiteCh GrCh Smiley's Blue Rambo II
-------------------------------------Ch GrNiteCh Smiley's Misty Blue
-------------GrNiteCh Frosty's Fancy
-------------------------------------GrNiteCh Uchtman's So. Blue Hawk
--------------------------GrNiteCh Leech's Blue Frosty
-------------------------------------NiteCh Smiley's Rock Ann

Floyd's Shine On (GrNiteCh Pink Floyd x GrNiteCh Oklahoma Blue Creek)

Gone but not forgotten:
GrNiteCh Mose's Pink Floyd (GrNiteCh Dean's Blue Mose X GrNiteCh B&D's Blue Ruby) Hollis-VH
GrNiteCh GrCh Bullet II's Code Blue Cricket (GrCh GrNiteCh 'PR' Twin Springs Runnin Bullet II X NiteCh Ch JJ's Code Blue Jenny)
Ch GrNiteCh Smokey River Blue Tramp II (GrCh GrNiteCh Smokey River Jean's Blue Tramp X Ch NiteCh Misty River Blue Doll IV)
GrNiteCh GrCh Vining's Hammerhead (Dual Grand Twin Springs Runnin Bullet II X Dual Grand Vining Blue Mollie)
GrNiteCh Ch Uchtmans Blue Logan (GrNiteCh Gene's Blue Newton X ChNiteCh Smiley's Blue Lady)
GrNiteCh GrCh Makin' Music Banjo (GrNiteCh Washburn Valley Blue Drip X GrNiteCh GrCh Razor Ridge Unstable Mable)
GrNiteCh. Uncle Pen (GrNiteCh South Shore Drive Blue Kev X GrNiteCh Frosty's Fancy)

Last edited by Scott VH on 03-07-2014 at 11:52 PM

Old Post 03-07-2014 11:42 PM
Scott VH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Scott VH Click here to Send Scott VH a Private Message Click Here to Email Scott VH Find more posts by Scott VH Add Scott VH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rolin Blues
UKC Forum Member

CHGRNTCH Arnolds Blue Rock

I own/hunt Rock here in Iowa. Sired by Dual GR Rogers Blue Guss HTX/GRNTCH Arnolds Blue Dic-Z. Pic & pedigree on page 187 of BBOA Bluebook. Located in eastern Iowa. Take care, Ron.

Old Post 03-08-2014 04:55 AM
Rolin Blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rolin Blues Click here to Send Rolin Blues a Private Message Find more posts by Rolin Blues Add Rolin Blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
no mo blue
UKC Forum Member

Casey, Rons last name would be Behne of Ia. that owns the Rock dog. The Poncho dog of Johnny's is located in Holden, Mo. He is Double B@D's Blue Spike bred. Thank's, Jim

# 660-663-3121 if no answer leave message

Old Post 03-08-2014 05:08 PM
no mo blue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for no mo blue Click here to Send no mo blue a Private Message Find more posts by no mo blue Add no mo blue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
randy ar
UKC Forum Member

casey

Casey I would say you better run for the hills for calling Mr Ron a Arnold but in you case you better run to the biggest swamp. My name is Randy Arnold I owned the GrNite Arnold Blue Dic-Z female. Rock And twister are out of her and GrNite Rogers Bl Guss. There are some from Bocifus and Dic-Z that are doing real good that litter is All Grand.. Give me a call would love to talk about coondogs. 870 461 0099

Old Post 03-12-2014 01:02 AM
randy ar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for randy ar Click here to Send randy ar a Private Message Find more posts by randy ar Add randy ar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
randy ar
UKC Forum Member

casey

I also raised a litter last year off Dic- Z and Gauge. They will be a year old 5-5-2014 starting to hear good reports on the ones that have been hunted. I took Dic-Z last night with some friends we look at 3 she treed 1 and my friends Tommy Hawk dog treed the other 2. We had a good hunt.

Old Post 03-12-2014 05:37 AM
randy ar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for randy ar Click here to Send randy ar a Private Message Find more posts by randy ar Add randy ar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Autumn Clements
UKC Forum Member

If people who own pups off my Hooker bitch would grand them out everyone of her pups would be capable to throw all grand

'PR'LEAD'S MIDNITE SASSY
CFC CH Canadian GCH Multi Group Placing MBPIG BBPIG LEGACYK STANNYFIELD PRIME TIME (AKC & UKC Pointed)
BPIG MBBPIG WINDAMIRS RED LIGHT DISTRICT V AMBERLANE
LEGACYK DARE TO DREAM V CBLUES
LEGACYK WHITE AS A GHOST V CBLUES

Gone but not forgotten
GRNITECH GRCH PKC CH'PR'CLEMENTS' BLUE PRANCER

GRNITECH GRCH'PR'SPIKE'S TWILITE HOOKER
'PR'PRANCER'S GETTIN DOWN N DIRTY (PrancerxHooker)
NITECH CH’PR’BUELL’S BLUE ROCKY(Whitey x Spice)

CKC BBPIG MARIES BABY BREEZE

Old Post 03-13-2014 02:10 AM
Autumn Clements is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Autumn Clements Click here to Send Autumn Clements a Private Message Click Here to Email Autumn Clements Find more posts by Autumn Clements Add Autumn Clements to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
max destruction
UKC Forum Member

Dual grand treedogg Mafia Max destructions pups can be all grand

Ntch plum creek high power will be all grand when finished to grand

Ntch copper Anderson shellrock will be all grand when finished to grand night

Dual ch Scott's river bottom rain (female) will be all grand when finished to grand

I also believe the lost creek hoss dog will be all grand when finished to grand

Last edited by max destruction on 04-03-2014 at 09:40 PM

Old Post 04-02-2014 06:31 PM
max destruction is offline Click Here to See the Profile for max destruction Click here to Send max destruction a Private Message Click Here to Email max destruction Find more posts by max destruction Add max destruction to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brandon Gudgeon
UKC Forum Member

GrNtCh Ch 'PR' Appels Blue Oak Boomin Jet x Dual GrCh 'PR' Manns Wild-N-Blue Mindy 3

The above cross was made twice with great results. I own a male from the second cross who will be 2 yo June 28th. The pups from that cross will be able to produce an all GrNtCh pedigree. My young male has shown me enough already that I wouldn't hesitate to breed him before he's titled, and I plan on it.

NiteCh 'PR' Beast Mode Tramp
- 1st Runner Up Jr Young Guns 2014 National BBOA Days - 300+
- 9th place (Friday night) 2014 National BBOA Days - 250+
- 1st place opens 2014 WI State BBOA Championship - 837.5+
- UKC 2nd - 100+
- UKC 1st - 225+
- 2015 Zone 3 BBOA Championship King of Hunt
- 2015 Iowa State BBCHA King of Hunt (1st place NtCh)
- 2016 Zone 3 BBOA Championship 1st place NtCh (Fri Night)

R.I.P.

Ch NiteCh 'PR' Gabby's Tree Poundin Bocephus

Old Post 04-02-2014 09:44 PM
Brandon Gudgeon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brandon Gudgeon Click here to Send Brandon Gudgeon a Private Message Click Here to Email Brandon Gudgeon Find more posts by Brandon Gudgeon Add Brandon Gudgeon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Casey Bigelow
UKC Forum Member

" Dual grand treedogg Mafia Max destruction can throw all grand pups"

Whats this dog out of?

Old Post 04-03-2014 08:10 PM
max destruction
UKC Forum Member

Treeslammin hillbilly X Posie and I apologize, I wrote it out wrong her pups can throw all grand litters

Max is a female

Last edited by max destruction on 04-03-2014 at 09:45 PM

Old Post 04-03-2014 08:16 PM
max destruction is offline Click Here to See the Profile for max destruction Click here to Send max destruction a Private Message Click Here to Email max destruction Find more posts by max destruction Add max destruction to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
big a
UKC Forum Member

Is that all the males that can produce 3 gen Grand?

Old Post 05-10-2014 03:33 PM
big a is offline Click Here to See the Profile for big a Click here to Send big a a Private Message Click Here to Email big a Find more posts by big a Add big a to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hat creek mac
UKC Forum Member

RJ and Clyde both could
and there is semen stored on both

Old Post 05-11-2014 06:04 PM
hat creek mac is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hat creek mac Click here to Send hat creek mac a Private Message Click Here to Email hat creek mac Find more posts by hat creek mac Add hat creek mac to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jeff Ashmore
UKC Forum Member

Dizzy

I have watcher her on many casts and meat hunts. She is a consistant as it gets. Would put her up against any Bluetick female.

Honest truth, which is often hard to find in coonhunting.

Jeff Ashmore

Old Post 11-14-2014 08:13 PM
Jeff Ashmore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jeff Ashmore Click here to Send Jeff Ashmore a Private Message Click Here to Email Jeff Ashmore Find more posts by Jeff Ashmore Add Jeff Ashmore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Casey Bigelow
UKC Forum Member

UP DATED LIST ( keep in mind the original post was over a year ago... since the original post I have finished ZERO out and I have bought PONCHO- I started the original post for informational purposes for myself, and am sharing what I found with others)

Blue Males that can throw 3 gen all grand;

1. GrNt. Rowdy Bocephus..........Owner:Joe Wilson Location: Mo/ Alabama
2. GrNt. Bad news Blu III...........Owner:______ Location:
3. GrNt. Poncho........................Owner: Casey Bigelow Location:N. Florida (Dellwood)
4. GrNt. Arnolds Blue Rock.........Owner: Ron Behne Location:Ia.
5. GrNt. Blue Jay.......................Owner: Location: NC
6. GrNt. Bandit..........................Owner: Location: Tx.
7. GrNt. Uncle Pen (RIP- Semen)..Owner:_Scott VH_ Location: Wisconsin
8. GRNT. RJ ( RIP- Semen stored)
9. GRNT. CLYDE RIP- Semen stored)
10. GRNT HOSS..........................Owner: Derek (lostcreekhounds)Location: Nebraska
11. GRNT Amos

Blue Males that can throw 4 gen all grand;

1. GRNT ZERO.............................Owner: Casey Bigelow Location:North Florida (Dellwood)

Blue Females that can throw 3 gen:

1. GrNt. Layup Lucy..................... Owner:_____________ Location:_______________
2. GrNt. Uchman's Sky..................Owner:_____________ Location:_______________
3. GrNt. Blue Dic-z........................Owner J. Wilson Location: Mo/ Alabama
4. GrNt. Shelton's Tally Ho.............Owner:Robert Shelton Location: Ok
5. GrNt . Kaskaskia River Dizzy (Sister of#1 male above (bocephus')Owner:Mark V. Location:ILLINOIS
6. GrNt, Diggers Blue Mable ..........Owner: Darren Batterson "Digger10" Iowa
7.GrNtCh H@H in your face kate....Owner: Derek (lostcreekhounds)Location: Nebraska

Blue females that can throw 4 gen all grand;

Last edited by Casey Bigelow on 10-12-2015 at 08:23 PM

Old Post 05-04-2015 09:48 PM
Casey Bigelow
UKC Forum Member

PEDIGREES I COULD FIND ( 1 per post, to keep confusion at a minimum)

-----------------------Grnitech slifes blue rambo
----------------Grnitech smileys Rambo 2
-----------------------Grnitech smileys misti blue
----------Grnitech divided acres tree bangin hoss
-----------------------Nitech smokey river jbs cheif
----------------Grnitech davis white river sugar
-----------------------Nitech nixons wolf cr pebbles

Ch Grnitech lost creeks tree slammin hoss (10-5-2011)

----------------------grnitech smileys Rambo 2
-----------------Grnitech bayou blue clyde
----------------------- grnitech smileys blue heather
-----------Grnitech skunk creek Sidney
-----------------------Grnitech eatons blue dave
-----------------Grnitech skunk creek mandy
-----------------------Grntiech coon creek blue judy

Old Post 05-04-2015 09:49 PM
Casey Bigelow
UKC Forum Member

-----------------Ch.Gr.Nt.Ch. Uchtman's So. Blue Hornet
----------Gr.Ch.Gr.Nt.Ch. Uchtman's So. Blue Clyde
-----------------Gr.Ch.Gr.Nt.Ch. Clifty Creek Blue Mindy

Gr.Ch.Gr.Nt.Ch. Digger's Blue Mable

-----------------Gr.Ch.Gr.Nt.Ch. Uchtman's So. Blue Timber
----------Gr.Ch.Gr.Nt.Ch. Digger's Blue Easy
-----------------Gr.Ch.Gr.Nt.Ch. Prairie Creek Blu Abby

Old Post 05-04-2015 09:50 PM
Casey Bigelow
UKC Forum Member

.......Grnitech B&Ds Mr Blue
....Grnitech B&D s blue Spike
.......Grnitech Ferris s Blue Kelly

GRNTCH PKCCH BARKER CREEKS BLUE PONCHO----DOB 01/07/2011

.......Grnitech B&D s Blue Crook
....Grnitech Barker Creeks Blue Chica
.......Grnitech Johnsons So. Blue Kitt

Last edited by Casey Bigelow on 05-04-2015 at 10:28 PM

Old Post 05-04-2015 09:51 PM
Casey Bigelow
UKC Forum Member

--------------------GRNT Echo II______________( High Scoring Bluetick at UKC World hunt 2001
----------------GRNT Double Springs Bodacious__(High Scoring Bluetick UKC world 2007)
--------------------GRNT Razor Ridge Pop a dot
----------GRNT Goodsons Rowdy Bocephus______(High Scoring Bluetick UKC World Hunt 2011)
--------------------GRNT-Rambo II
---------------GRNT Davis Salin Sadie__________(High Scoring Bluetick Female UKC World Hunt 2006 AND 2007)
--------------------GRNT Davis white river sugar__( High Scoring bluetick female UKC world hunt 1999)

--- GRNTCH PKCCH DELLWOOD BLUE ZERO----------DOB 02/16/12

-------------------GRNT Rambo II
--------------GRNT Rambo III
-------------------GRNT Clear River Curlee
---------GRNT Hotr Layup Lucy________________(High Scoring Bluetick Female UKC World Hunt 2008)
-------------------GRNT Davis white river screech
-------------GRNT Rock Creek Fawn
-------------------GRNT Davis white river sugar____(High Scoring bluetick female UKC world hunt 1999)

Last edited by Casey Bigelow on 05-04-2015 at 10:28 PM

Old Post 05-04-2015 09:52 PM