UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > GRNITECH'PR Ficken’s Greatful Dead Red
Pages (57): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
WattsFlatsRedbo
UKC Forum Member

Hi, John. The Meadville, Pa club should be closer for ya then Troupsburg, Ny for a hunt this Fri. I take I-90 W to I-79 S in Erie and get off of 79 at the Edinboro exit. The Meadville club is only a half hour south of Erie and theres allways fellow redbone men there. If you could deal with the lack of sleep Sun at church the Warsaw, Ny club has a hunt Sat night. That would be a hunt closer to home for ya anyhow. Hope this helps and good luck to you and Red this weekend. Adam.

Home#(814)664-9694
Cell#(716)338-7372
Home of:
(R.I.P.) GRNITECH CH 'PR' WATTS FLATS FATTY PATTY
(2006 Overall Southern Redbone Champion)
(GrNtCh winner and High scoring dog Sat night with 1100+/75-)
(2005 Qualified for UKC World)
(2006 Qualified for UKC World)
(2006 Autumn Oaks GrNtCh cast winner)
(PKC Money Winner)

GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' WATTS FLATS JUMP'EM UP JEB HTX-3 (DNA-P)
( Out of Patty and Lash's Rowdy)
(2008 Qualified for UKC World)
(1st Place GrNt and Overall High-Scoring Dog at the 2009 PA Governers Cup)
(1st place NtCh and Overall High-Scoring Dog at the 2008 NYS Battle of the Breeds Hunt)
(1st place Reg. Ny State Spring Championship)
(3rd place Reg. 2008 National Redbone Days, Fri night)
(2nd place Reg. BBOA Zone hunt)
(PKC Money Winner)

(R.I.P.) GRNITECH 'PR' WATTS FLATS MUDDY CREEK MAGGIE HTX-2 (DNA-P)
(Out of Jeb and Hiedi)
(2013 Qualified for World Championship)
(2015 Qualified for World Championship)
(2013 Ohio Gov Cup- NiteCh winner and Overall opposite sex winner)
(2014 National Redbone Days High-scoring female and 3rd place overall Thurs night)
(PKC Money Winner)

+ Upcoming:
'PR' WATTS FLATS STATELINE SALLY
(Maggie X Moon)

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-06-2011 10:15 PM
WattsFlatsRedbo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for WattsFlatsRedbo Click here to Send WattsFlatsRedbo a Private Message Click Here to Email WattsFlatsRedbo Find more posts by WattsFlatsRedbo Add WattsFlatsRedbo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Adam

I appreciate it, where exactly do you live? I was wondering where I could buy some descent dog food at a reasonable price in NY, Thanks John

Last edited by timber hunter on 09-07-2011 at 02:41 PM

Old Post 09-07-2011 02:29 PM
timber hunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for timber hunter Click here to Send timber hunter a Private Message Click Here to Email timber hunter Find more posts by timber hunter Add timber hunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

The Following People have Red and Daisy pups

Dan Rankin ON - Female
Don Flower OH - Male & Female
Kyle Borgstadt MS - Male
Joe Robinson MS - Female
John Dell ON - Male & Female
Keith Baker KY - Male

(all the pups are in coonhunters hands it will be interesting to see how they are doing in the spring, I may consider selling one of mine at a later time. Thanks John)

Last edited by timber hunter on 09-07-2011 at 05:24 PM

Old Post 09-07-2011 02:34 PM
timber hunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for timber hunter Click here to Send timber hunter a Private Message Click Here to Email timber hunter Find more posts by timber hunter Add timber hunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WattsFlatsRedbo
UKC Forum Member

Re: Thanks Adam

quote:
Originally posted by timber hunter
I appreciate it, where exactly do you live? I was wondering where I could buy some descent dog food at a reasonable price in NY, Thanks John

I live southwest of Jamestown, Ny near the PA line in the little town of Watts Flat. You can look it up on mapquest.com as (Watts Flat, Ny) and it will take you right to the street I live on. The Meadville club is about an hr from me so I go there alot. Good hunting and fairly flat walkin. I'll be up there this Fri for the bench show, but the young one ill be showin isnt ready for the hunts yet.
As far as dog food goes I dont know what to suggest to ya. I just feed Purina dog chow from Walmart or Tractor supply and my dogs seem to do ok on it. Its not really that good of a food though. However the Purina Pro-Plan Hi-Prefomance is a really good food, but its expensive. Well hope to see ya in Meadville.
Good lookin pups by the way too.

Home#(814)664-9694
Cell#(716)338-7372
Home of:
(R.I.P.) GRNITECH CH 'PR' WATTS FLATS FATTY PATTY
(2006 Overall Southern Redbone Champion)
(GrNtCh winner and High scoring dog Sat night with 1100+/75-)
(2005 Qualified for UKC World)
(2006 Qualified for UKC World)
(2006 Autumn Oaks GrNtCh cast winner)
(PKC Money Winner)

GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' WATTS FLATS JUMP'EM UP JEB HTX-3 (DNA-P)
( Out of Patty and Lash's Rowdy)
(2008 Qualified for UKC World)
(1st Place GrNt and Overall High-Scoring Dog at the 2009 PA Governers Cup)
(1st place NtCh and Overall High-Scoring Dog at the 2008 NYS Battle of the Breeds Hunt)
(1st place Reg. Ny State Spring Championship)
(3rd place Reg. 2008 National Redbone Days, Fri night)
(2nd place Reg. BBOA Zone hunt)
(PKC Money Winner)

(R.I.P.) GRNITECH 'PR' WATTS FLATS MUDDY CREEK MAGGIE HTX-2 (DNA-P)
(Out of Jeb and Hiedi)
(2013 Qualified for World Championship)
(2015 Qualified for World Championship)
(2013 Ohio Gov Cup- NiteCh winner and Overall opposite sex winner)
(2014 National Redbone Days High-scoring female and 3rd place overall Thurs night)
(PKC Money Winner)

+ Upcoming:
'PR' WATTS FLATS STATELINE SALLY
(Maggie X Moon)

Last edited by WattsFlatsRedbo on 09-07-2011 at 10:08 PM

Old Post 09-07-2011 10:06 PM
WattsFlatsRedbo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for WattsFlatsRedbo Click here to Send WattsFlatsRedbo a Private Message Click Here to Email WattsFlatsRedbo Find more posts by WattsFlatsRedbo Add WattsFlatsRedbo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Hey Adam

I am coming to that hunt tonight, thanks John

Old Post 09-09-2011 07:11 PM
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Went last night

3 treed in 35 minutes!!

Last edited by timber hunter on 09-20-2011 at 01:34 AM

Old Post 09-19-2011 02:49 PM
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Puppy

I have one female puppy left out of RED & DAISY's litter that I am going to sell, she was my pick. The price is $300 or I might be interested in a partnership with the right person. Thanks John

Old Post 09-19-2011 02:53 PM
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Female Pup

Only interested in selling to someone who is a coonhunter/competion hunter. Thanks John

Old Post 09-20-2011 01:36 AM
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Took Red Tonight

With a Friend of mine Lawrence Overbeek and Red look pretty good. Tree two coon, Lawrence's Walker male treed one. Love to have some folks come for a visit in Canada. Blessings John

Old Post 09-23-2011 05:10 AM
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Going to see Dean Bitzel

I am going to have 30 straws of Reds Semen drawn. Let me know if you would like to breed to Red. He will be standing at stud in IN periodically. Thanks John

Old Post 09-28-2011 05:26 PM
Hoosier Outlaw
UKC Forum Member

That's a very good thing to do John and Dean is the best guy around to help you with that. I was just up there yesterday to get Breanna's progesterone test done and looks like She will be ready on Fri. and Sat. for some 18 yr old semen I have stored up there myself.
I think it's very forward looking on your part to get Red collected at this age. By the time many dogs have shown they can reproduce, they are either not producing very good semen, are sterile all together, or they have been lost on the road or some other way.
You have made a good decision you will never regret....Shane
P.S. Let me know when you will be down to Nevergone and maybe we can go tree a couple with Red....I would love to see him go. He is on my shortlist of potential studs in the future.

Hoosier Outlaw / Moonlight Redbones
1994 American Redbone Coonhound Association Hunter of the Year
My first 3 redbones raised from pup's were:
Dual Gr.Ch. Outlaw Billy the Kid
Dual Gr.Ch.- PKC Ch. Outlaw Timber Girl
Dual Gr.Ch. Outlaw Scarlett Fever
(((( Current Favorites ))))
2013 AKC Ladies World Champion
Gr.Nt.Ch.- PKC Ch- AKC Ladies World Ch Ky Moonlight Breanna
Gr.Nt.Ch. - PKC Ch. Ky Moonlight Woody
Dual Grand Moonlight Deana
Dual Grand Ch.- PKC Ch. Moonlight AfterShock
Dual Grand Nighty Night Amber
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Big Time Britt
Gr.Nt.Ch Outlaw Billy Jean
Gr.Nt.Ch-PKC Ch.-2015 PKC Red Days Champ Outlaw Cherry Bomb
Gr.Nt.Ch Outlaw Breeze
Gr.Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch. All Grand Outlaw G-Man (over $20.000 won in PKC & CHKC) 2019 Southern Redbone Days Overall Champion
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Outlaw Mac
Gr.Nt.Ch. Classy Cali (Heavy Outlaw bred)
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Cat Scratch Fever
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Addiction
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Overdose
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Jinx
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Banshee
"Always outnumbered...Never outgunned!"
To enjoy lots of pics and videos of out redbones, find me on Facebook
as Shenandoah Maxey

Last edited by Hoosier Outlaw on 09-28-2011 at 08:51 PM

Old Post 09-28-2011 08:49 PM
Hoosier Outlaw is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hoosier Outlaw Click here to Send Hoosier Outlaw a Private Message Click Here to Email Hoosier Outlaw Find more posts by Hoosier Outlaw Add Hoosier Outlaw to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

1st champion of champions win

last Friday, 4 more to go!!

Old Post 10-05-2011 02:00 AM
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Red

Has the ability in the woods and on the bench, he is a top hound in all respects. Dark red in colour, In the woods he is a quick strike dog with a loud bawl on track, good open mouth on track but not mouthy. When he comes on a tree, he barks every breath and is loud loud loud. I really believe that Red has the ability to help the breed in a great way. (I have been hunting Redbones for over 25 years now and have had some nice hounds in the past. Red is the nicest balanced hound I have owned) He comes from a proven cross he has a brother that is a GRNTCH. And he comes from a family of top reproducing redbones. If you are close you should consider breeding to him. He will be drawn this winter after coon season at Nevergone. Thanks John

Old Post 10-06-2011 06:35 PM
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Reds is looking good

hope to hit a couple more hunts before the end of the year!!

Last edited by timber hunter on 10-17-2011 at 07:47 PM

Old Post 10-17-2011 07:44 PM
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

btt

btt

Old Post 10-26-2011 07:08 AM
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Come by for a hunt

Thanks John

Old Post 10-26-2011 04:35 PM
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Very Lucky Dog

As I was going into the tree tonight while hide hunting. I noticed something was wrong with Red as I was going into the tree. When he came on the wood he hit it hard and loud loud loud. But when I got within 250 yards of the tree he shut up. Then I would hear him whine and then a little bit of a bark. At first I thought hes treed a oppussum, and then I thought maybe coyote's. As I got close to the tree it looked like he has humped over. But what had happened is he jammed his leg in the croch of two trees up abou 4 feet. I had a hard time getting it out. I was worried that he hurt it badly pulling on it, As I took it out he was yelpping a bit.

After I got the front leg fully released. He just went right back to treeing hard. Shot out the coon and then came home!

Old Post 11-08-2011 05:32 AM
topdog
UKC Forum Member

Glad he's OK

That could have been a tough situation John, I'm glad it all worked out OK. It's interesting how they have to face all kinds of adversity all the time but just keep plugging through it. When they really get stuck like that, there's only one option for help...and that's where we come in...eh?

Glad it all turned out OK, Red's a nice hound that may have plenty to contribute to the breed.

Unrealistic expectations are a roadblock to success, judge your dogs by what they are ready to give not by what you wish they'd do.

Old Post 11-08-2011 12:18 PM
topdog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for topdog Click here to Send topdog a Private Message Click Here to Email topdog Visit topdog's homepage! Find more posts by topdog Add topdog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

John, we haven't heard from you and that GD Red dog in awhile. I am glad that you got him out OK. Tara did that same thing while hunting one night several years ago. Only it was her belly that was wedged in the crotch of the tree. Her hind end was hanging out one side and her front end was hangin out the other side. I couldn't figure out why she kept shutting up until I got there and saw her. Thank goodness, I had a buddy with me that night. He picked up her hind end and I picked up her front end and we got her out. These dogs can do the darndest things.

Old Post 11-09-2011 05:12 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Hi Tom

Yep, very lucky, first time such a thing has happen to a dog that I have been hunting! I believe very strongly that Red has a lot to offer the breed. I will keep you updated on his progress. 7 out of 8 puppies are in real coonhunters hands. The other one was sold to a guy that is going to be coonhunting, just has not had a lot of experience. We should know next year this time how that litter of pups looks! Thanks John

Old Post 11-09-2011 10:14 PM
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Hey Richard

Been really busy with life kids and coonhunting. I havent been to to many hunts or connect on here much. Planing on taking him to a hunt on Friday. He still has 1 win towards Grand Night. I started showing him and put 3 BS wins and 1 C of C win. He will get there. Sounds like you were pretty lucky with your female. I feel pretty lucky as well that he didnt get badly hurt the other night. My cousin Dan Rankin told me he had a female as well that got her Chest jammed in between 2 tree's and when he got to her she was passing out. He was able to free her from it and all worked out. I do wonder how many good hounds have been lost do to this problem in the past. Thanks the Lord for Garmin, now we can find them quick! Talk with you soon John

Old Post 11-09-2011 10:20 PM
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Red Treeing December 12, 2011

Made 4 tree's with Red tonight, 1 Den, 1 Hole, 1 Tall Pine & 1 On the Outside!!

Also Took His Son Deepwoods T-Top Maxiumus, @ 4 1/2 months old. Open on track twice, went hunting!!

Last edited by timber hunter on 12-13-2011 at 05:22 PM

Old Post 12-13-2011 05:43 AM
Borgstadt
UKC Forum Member

Hey john thats a good picture of red! I have been taking my pup out for several day time walks and he really uses his nose Im really looking forward to this spring.

Old Post 12-13-2011 12:38 PM
Borgstadt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Borgstadt Click here to Send Borgstadt a Private Message Click Here to Email Borgstadt Find more posts by Borgstadt Add Borgstadt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Pups out of Red on the way

********GRNTCH'PR'T-TOP TREE TALKIN' RED RAT
******GRNTCH GRCH'PR'T-TOP RABBLE ROUSER
********GRNTCH GRCH'PR'T-TOP ROCK-N-RED RAVEN
GRNITECH CH CH'PR Ficken’s Greatful Dead Red
********GRNTCH'PR'HOBO JACK
******GRNTCH CH'PR'STERKIS'S MACHINE GUN ANNIE
********GRNTCH CH'PR'STERKIS' FAMOUS OUTLAW ANN
Pups
********NTCH DEEPWOODS NORTHERN GIZ (Henning Cheif & Blakesley)
******DEEPWOOD NORTHERN TIGER
********NTCH DEEPWOODS NORTHERN TIMBER (Henning Chief x3 up close)
DEEPWOODS TBM DANCER
********5 OAKS RAMBLIM RED TISON (Hennings Cheif x 2)
******DEEPWOODS NORTHERN HAILEY
********5 OAKS BELLY BOMS (Razor Red & Hennings Chief & T-Top)

(Female is very very heavy Henning Cheif and Red Ace Breeding)

Last edited by timber hunter on 11-28-2018 at 12:02 AM

Old Post 12-16-2011 10:28 PM
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

took Red & Max tonight!

Took my male Pup, Deepwoods T-Top Max tonight with Red. He went with Red on every run and opened on every track. He sounded like he was trying to tree at one of the trees before I got there. Not bad for 4 1/2 months old!

I would love to hear about the other pups out of Daisy and Red all of them are in coonhunters hands!!

Thanks John

Old Post 12-20-2011 04:04 AM