UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Ohio Valley Bluetick Kennel
Pages (23): « First ... « 13 14 [15] 16 17 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Bubba D's Blues
UKC Forum Member

I thought they only made one of light the BOSS HOT SPOT lol

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-22-2014 01:29 PM
Bubba D's Blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bubba D's Blues Click here to Send Bubba D's Blues a Private Message Find more posts by Bubba D's Blues Add Bubba D's Blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ov_blues
UKC Forum Member

I hunted with Tyler Bowman the other night. He hunted with his new Boss light and I hunted with my new Sunfire Mini HD. We couldn't tell any difference in the brightness of the two lights. The Boss in 110,000 LUX and the Mini is rated at 70,000 LUX but some of the Mini's are testing at 90,000 LUX. From what me and Tyler compared, the advantage of the Mini is that it only weighs 16 ounces and the Boss light is about 9 ounces heavier. The advantage of the Boss light was that it had 2 colored LED's and the Mini only has 1 colored LED. Also, if I remember correctly, the Boss had 5 clicks where as the Mini only had 4 clicks for the brightness adjustment. I also bought a Sunfire Spotlight which is rated at 140,000 LUX. There is also very little difference in the brightness between my Mini and the Spotlight to the point that is almost undetectable. What I found out is that once the reading get up to the 100,000 LUX rating, the human eye can't detect much difference if any. One thing for sure, the light companies are putting out some super products now a days. Compared to the Wheat lights and Mine Spots that I started out with these new lights are like the difference between night and day. lol.

Old Post 10-22-2014 05:28 PM
ov_blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ov_blues Click here to Send ov_blues a Private Message Click Here to Email ov_blues Find more posts by ov_blues Add ov_blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

light

What about the Carbide light you had to clean every 100 yards or the acid filled wheat light that ate your carhartts up when you went on a long hunt and just tossed the light in on your hunting gear. We are like the blue dogs when it comes to lights John we have came a long way baby as old Doc Householder would say. Dave

Old Post 10-22-2014 06:36 PM
david woofter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david woofter Click here to Send david woofter a Private Message Click Here to Email david woofter Find more posts by david woofter Add david woofter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ov_blues
UKC Forum Member

Dad had me hunt with a carbide light a couple times when I was a kid. Surprised I didn't burn down the woods with one. lol. I remember having to take the Wheat lights off between turn outs so the acid didn't eat the truck seat cover off and boy was Dad mad when I forgot to do it. Mike Elberfeld got a Hi-Lo bulb for his Wheat Light and I thought that was just super bright and then I got a Night Lite for Christmas and man that 6 Volt Spotlight would put that Hi-Lo bulbed Wheat light to shame. HaHa. Glad I got to skip the motorcycle battery packin Sunburst style and went straight to the Sunburst Eagle. Felt like a coon hunting God walking around with that thing on my skinny little 150 pound frame. lmbo. Ah, the good old days. They were a lot of fun for sure.

Old Post 10-22-2014 10:21 PM
ov_blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ov_blues Click here to Send ov_blues a Private Message Click Here to Email ov_blues Find more posts by ov_blues Add ov_blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
8hawg
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by ov_blues
I bought the Sunfire Mini HD and the Sunfire Spotlight combination at Autumn Oaks. They are bright bright bright. I'd like to see how they look beside the Regular Sunfire HD. Now if I could just make a coon dog as good as Michael makes his light I would be in business. lol.

I have the Mini HD and the Sunfire HD. The Sunfire HD is much brighter than the Mini HD. You can't hold the Sunfire HD on a coon sitting up for very long before he starts smoking. . No, but seriously the "Regular Sunfire HD" is BRIGHT, BRIGHT, BRIGHT, BRIGHT. I can't imagine the need for anything brighter when it comes to coonhunting, darn near need sun glasses now as bright as it is.

Old Post 10-23-2014 12:04 AM
8hawg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 8hawg Click here to Send 8hawg a Private Message Find more posts by 8hawg Add 8hawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ov_blues
UKC Forum Member

Chris

If I can get a hunt set up with Mr. Woofter we can compare the Mini, the regular HD, and the Sunfire Spot Light side by side. Michael at Sunfire did tell me that some of the Mini's were built brighter than advertised so I might have got one of the Super Charged ones. It sure looks like it because mine is right at the same brightness level as the Boss and my Spotlight. Treed two singles last night and they were both up huge trees and I didn't have any trouble seeing them. I don't know why anyone would need anything brighter that what Michael builds at Sunspot lights. Next trip I make out west we will have to get together for a visit and maybe a hunt.

Old Post 10-23-2014 04:32 PM
David R. Smith
UKC Forum Member

We must have had an off night last week. I went out last night for a quick one. Dogs were struck and treed with the meat in a matter of minutes. Only turned loose once but I was home by my normal bed time. Hopefully this weekend is an opportunity to redeem theirselves lol. I took the little pup we got off of Steebers hounds again. U talk about a tree machine. Thats pretty much all he knows so far, but he has no trouble letting you know when he is on the timber. Kinda pumped for this weekend.

Old Post 10-24-2014 11:30 AM
David R. Smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for David R. Smith Click here to Send David R. Smith a Private Message Click Here to Email David R. Smith Find more posts by David R. Smith Add David R. Smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

John

Sent you an email Buddy. Dave** Mr. Smith I sent you a PM.

Old Post 10-24-2014 12:53 PM
david woofter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david woofter Click here to Send david woofter a Private Message Click Here to Email david woofter Find more posts by david woofter Add david woofter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ov_blues
UKC Forum Member

David Smith
I think some nights are just designed to keep us humble and/or make us liars about our dogs. lol. Hopefully they will tear it up for us on Saturday night and we can have an awesome hunt.

Mr Woofter
Got your email. Sorry to hear that things didn't work out as planned. These dogs can sure be enjoyable but sometimes our best laid plans just don't seem to work out for some reason or another. Maybe now I can get to come up and hunt with you and Lou this season. Maybe David Smith can help me get my hounds tuned up in West Virginia before I come up and hunt with you so they won't embarrass me like they did the other night when I hunted with him. lol.

Old Post 10-24-2014 04:36 PM
ov_blues
UKC Forum Member

xxxxxxxxx

Last edited by ov_blues on 11-26-2014 at 09:07 PM

Old Post 10-24-2014 10:38 PM
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Dam

Mr.John do you know this female. She's tired of the kids and getting some alone time.LOL! Dave

Old Post 10-25-2014 03:22 PM
ov_blues
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for the good picture Mr. Woofter. I think she is trying to say that she would rather be doing this. lol.
Ohio Valley Blue Little Ann

Old Post 10-25-2014 04:11 PM
Bubba D's Blues
UKC Forum Member

John is that Ann dog the mother of the pup's u have now?

Old Post 10-25-2014 08:14 PM
Bubba D's Blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bubba D's Blues Click here to Send Bubba D's Blues a Private Message Find more posts by Bubba D's Blues Add Bubba D's Blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ov_blues
UKC Forum Member

Yes, Ann is the mother of the pups out of Ranger.

------------Ch Sweet Springs Blue Spider
---------Gr Nt Ch Gr Ch Smokey River John
------------Murphy's Bonnie
------Gr Nt Ch Smokey River Mad Dog John II
------------Nt Ch Mappin's Buglen Bueford
---------Gr Nt Ch Mad Dog Two Gun Billy
------------Tater Creek Blue Rose
---Gr Ch Gr Nt Ch Niangua River Mad Dog Ranger
------------Gr Nt Ch Uchtman's So. Blue Scout
---------Nt Ch Wall's Spankin Hank
------------Uchtmans So Blue Rosie
------Nt Ch Gr Ch Brooks Blue MiPatchie Bero
------------Nt Ch Stoney Ridge Blue Barney
---------Nt Ch Ch Brooks' Blue Katie II
------------Nt Ch Brooks' Blue Katie
Future Cross
------------Ohio Valley Blue Tick IV
---------Ohio Valley Blue Tick V
------------Ohio Valley Blue Annie
------Ohio Valley Blue Ringo HTX
------------Gr Ch Gr Nt Ch Hubbard's Mid Ohio CB
----------Gr Ch Ohio Valley Blue Sue II
------------Ohio Valley Blue Sue
---Ohio Valley Blue Little Ann
------------Gr Ch Gr Nt Ch Uchtman's Blue Albert III
---------Nt Ch Gr Ch Mickeys Freeway Blue John
------------Nt Ch Uchtman's Blue Polkie
------Hubbard's Mid Ohio Skeeter
------------One Creek Thunder
---------Killians Tree Choppin Pepper
-------------One Creek Sadie

Ranger
[/B][/QUOTE]

Last edited by ov_blues on 11-04-2014 at 06:34 PM

Old Post 10-25-2014 08:28 PM
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

BTT

Up For John...

Old Post 10-27-2014 01:03 PM
Bubba D's Blues
UKC Forum Member

Need to post some more pic's of those good looking pup's.

Old Post 10-27-2014 10:07 PM
ov_blues
UKC Forum Member

I'll get some pictures of the Ranger pups up soon. They are looking good.

Been hunting quite a bit more here lately. I went with David Smith Saturday night, Tyler Bowman and Karen on Sunday night, and went with Troy McDaniel last night. Over those 3 nights we hunted 7 different dogs out of Clear River Blue Diamond Jimmy or Ohio Valley Blue Diamond Jimmy. No doubt about it that they threw some loud, hard treeing offspring. We have too many young hounds right now out of Ohio Valley Jimmy so if someone is looking for a young dog to get going this winter , we have a couple of young dogs out of him that we would sell. I don't have pictures of them but they are darker and they have good mouths on them. Ready to be hunted hard this season. Call me or text me if interested.
John

Old Post 10-28-2014 05:33 PM
ov_blues
UKC Forum Member

------------------Bryants Blue Slammer
---------------Ntch Dryfork Blue Spud
------------------Bryants Blue Sammie
------------Ntch PR Smokey River JBS Chief
------------------Ntch Jones Cedar Hill Blue Jay
---------------Smokey River Bb's Jbell
------------------Smokey River Maybls BB
---------Ch PR Sweet Springs Blue Spider
------------------Grntch Russ' Treein Blue Luke
---------------Grntch Coz Sparetime Spanky
------------------Junkyard Peg
------------PR Smokey River Dizzy
------------------Grntch Mighty Blue Magnum
---------------Grntch Robs Crazy
------------------Mighty Blue Dolly
------Gr Nt Ch Gr Ch PR Smokey River John
------------------Napiers Blue Jim
---------------Napiers Blue Smokey
------------------Jakes Blue Bonnie
------------Gr Nt Ch PR Ratliff’s Blue Joker
------------------Carters Blue Blue
---------------Blue Bee Bee
------------------Vaughns Lulebelle
---------PR Murphy’s Bonnie
------------------Ntch Smokey River JBS Chief
---------------Grntch Smokey River Chiefs Blue Hoss
------------------Smokey River Maybell II
------------PR Smokey River Hoss’ Blu Star
------------------Ntch Smokey River JBS Chief
---------------Smokey River Jbells Be
------------------Smokey River Bb's Jbell
---Gr Nt Ch PR Smokey River Mad Dog John II
------------------Grntch Beans Ranger
---------------Grntch Uchtmans So Bl Ranger II
------------------Uchtmans Bl Cindy
------------Nt Ch PR Arnett’s Midnight Ace
------------------Big E Blue Hammer
---------------Uchtmans Blue Sack
------------------Brays Judy
---------Nt Ch PR Moppin’s Buglen Bueford
------------------Grntch Ch Mad Dog Smokie II
---------------Grch Grntch Mad Dog Blue Rooster
------------------Clifton Osage Tonya
------------PR Mad dog Blue Two Spot
------------------Ntch Mad Dog Power
---------------Ch Ntch Mad Dog Flair
------------------Twin Lakes Blue Beulah
------Gr Nt Ch PR Mad Dog Two Gun Billy
------------------Ntch Crooked Creek Skipper
---------------Grntch Crooked Creek Scamp
------------------Ntch Crooked Creek Candy
------------PR Mad Dog Scratch
------------------Ntch Mad Dog Power
---------------Grntch Grch Mad Dog Blue Notion
------------------Ntch Mad Dog Lady Leggs
---------PR Tater Creek Blue Rose
------------------Ntch Mad Dog Mo Blue
---------------Ntch Ch Mad Dog Goodbye Blue
------------------Morman Fork Blue Blaze
------------PR Mad Dog Pee Wee
------------------Grntch Grch Mad Dog Blue Rooster
---------------Mad Dog Blue Bannie
------------------Ntch Ch Mad Dog Flair
Gr Ch Gr Nt Ch Niangua River Mad Dog Ranger
------------------Ch Gr Nt Ch Beans Ranger
---------------Nt Ch Uchtman's Blue Rebel
------------------Gr Nt Ch Uchtmans Blue Fly
------------Gr Nt Ch Uchtmans So. Blue Hawk
------------------Gr Nt Ch Uchtman's So. Bl. Ranger II
---------------Ch Gr Nt Ch Uchtman's Blue Carol
------------------Pardon's Blue Ghost
---------Gr Nt Ch Uchtman's So. Blue Scout
------------------Watson's Blue Blue
---------------Nt Ch Gr Ch Rankin"s Blue Lead
------------------Watson's Blue Rose
------------Nt Ch Gr Ch Chors' Blue Wheatie
------------------Nixon's Okla. Blue Blue
---------------Wheat's Blue Satin
------------------Woody's Frontier Belle
------Nt Ch Wall's Spankin Hank
------------------Gr Nt Ch Gr Ch Davis' Blue Scooter
---------------Gr Nt Ch Gr Ch Sexton's Jimmy
------------------Gr Ch May's Blue Pretty
------------Gr Nt Ch Gr Ch Sexton's Jimmy II
------------------Gr Nt Ch Uchtman's Bl. Super Glue
---------------Nt Ch Utchman's So Bl Cindy
------------------Nt Ch Uchtman's Bl. Dixie
---------Uchtmans So Blue Rosie
------------------Gr Nt Ch Bryant's Blue Slammer
---------------Nt Ch Dryfork Blue Spud
------------------Bryant's Blue Sammie
------------Ch Gr Nt Ch Dryfork Penny
------------------Smoky River Blue Grover
---------------Smokey River DTS Mandy
------------------Smoky River Blue Dot
---Nt Ch Gr Ch Brooks Blue MiPatchie Bero
---------------------Gr Nt Ch Northern Blue Hammer VII
------------------Gr Nt Ch Northern Blue Hammer VIII
---------------------Northern Blue Bonnie
--------------Nt Ch Gr Ch Northern Blue Hammer IX
---------------------Ch Gr Nt Ch McCoys Mich. Blue Rebel
-----------------Northern Blue Sady Girl
---------------------Non's Blue Candy
------------Ohio Valley Big Wheel
---------------------Nt Ch Buckeys Blue Moe
------------------Nt Ch Ohio Valley Blue Boss
---------------------Ohio Valley Blue Penny
---------------Ohio Valley Blue Lady
---------------------Nt Ch Ohio Valley Blue Chip
------------------Ohio Valley Babe
---------------------Ohio Valley Blue Music
---------Nt Ch Stoney Ridge Blue Barney
---------------------Gr Nt Ch Deans N. Blue Hammer II
------------------Gr Nt Ch Docs Blue Hussler
---------------------Mountain Music Dolly
---------------Nt Ch Hubbard's Blue Fever
---------------------Gr Nt Ch Smokey River Blue Rambler
------------------Nt Ch Blue Dixie
---------------------Sprouses Blue Roxy
------------Ohio Valley Blue Jenny
---------------------Gr Ch Gr Nt Ch Northern Blue Hammer V
------------------Gr Nt Ch Southern Blue Pride
---------------------Nt Ch Hughes Blue Roxie
---------------Hubbard's Mid Ohio Bell
---------------------Smokey River Blue Buck
------------------Sun Set Sadie
---------------------Smokey River Jims Ann
------Nt Ch Ch Brooks' Blue Katie II
------------------Nt Ch Uchtman's Blue Rebel
---------------Gr Nt Ch Uchtman's So. Blue Hawk
------------------Ch Gr Nt Ch Uchtman's Blue Carol
------------Gr Nt Ch Gr Ch Dumproad Easy
------------------Nt Ch Ch Uchtman's Ranger III
---------------Nt Ch Uchtman's Blue Bell
------------------Gr Nt Ch Uchtman's So. Bl. Flash II
---------Nt Ch Brooks' Blue Katie
------------Gr Ch Nt Ch Spring Creek Mandy
------------------Williams' Ark. Blue Jud
---------------Brewer's Blue Opal
------------------Hartwick's Blue Molly

Future Cross??

---------------------Gr Nt Ch Uchtman's So. Bl. Ranger II
------------------Nt Ch Ch Uchtman's Ranger III
---------------------Uchtman's So. Blue Sue II
---------------Gr Nt Ch Platner's Bl. Mash
---------------------Gr Nt Ch Uchtmans S. Blue Hammer
------------------Gr Nt Ch Uchtman's So. Bl. Flash II
---------------------Nt Ch Uchtmans So. Blue Flash
------------Ch Gr Nt Ch Slife's Blue Rambo
---------------------Perryman's Blue Driver
------------------Perryman's Blue Rowdy
---------------------Perryman's Blue Kitty
---------------Nt Ch Jacopian's Blue Sally
---------------------Nt Ch Perryman's Blue John
------------------Perryman's Blue Nell
---------------------Underwood's Blue Kate
---------Gr Nt Ch Gr Ch Smiley's Blue Rambo II
---------------------Ch Gr Nt Ch Beans Ranger
---------------------Gr Nt Ch Uchtmans Blue Fly
---------------------Gr Nt Ch Uchtman's So. Bl. Ranger II
---------------------Pardon's Blue Ghost
------------Ch Gr Nt Ch Smiley's Misti Blue
---------------------Ennis' Blue Snow
------------------Gr Nt Ch Wilmoth's Solid Rock
---------------------Smith's Blue Sky
---------------Nt Ch Smiley's Rock Ann
---------------------Gr Nt Ch Indiana Blue Rebel
------------------Coblentz' Blue Dixie
---------------------Coblentz' Blue Dutchess
------Gr Nt Ch Gr Ch Clear River Diamond Jim
---------------------Gr Nt Ch Deans N. Blue Hammer III
---------------------Bryant's Blue Belle
---------------------Ch Gr Nt Ch Muddy Boggy Blue Dobber
---------------------Dawson's Wolf Crk Granny
------------Smokey River Blue Spud
---------------------Moreau River Ranger
------------------Smokey River Blue Grover
---------------------Braden's Singing Sally
---------------Smokey River DTS Mandy
---------------------Gr Nt Ch Smokey River Bl. Diam. Jim
------------------Smoky River Blue Dot
---------------------Neely's Blue Tina
---------Gr Nt Ch Clear River Curlee
---------------------Nt Ch Uchtman's Blue Rebel
------------------Gr Nt Ch Gr Ch Davis' Blue Scooter
---------------------Nt Ch Stowers' Blue Sadie Mae
---------------Gr Nt Ch Gr Ch Sexton's Blue Jimmy
---------------------Gr Nt Ch Gr Ch Tx Tr Banging Bl. Casey
------------------Gr Ch May's Blue Pretty
---------------------Nt Ch Gr Ch May's Blue Clipper
------------Nt Ch Smokey River Be's Blue Jean
---------------------Gr Nt Ch Bryant's Blue Slammer
------------------Nt Ch Dryfork Blue Spud
---------------------Bryant's Blue Sammie
---------------Nt Ch Smokey River Jbell's Be
---------------------Nt Ch Jones' Cedar Hill Bl. Jay
------------------Smokey River BB's J-Bell
---------------------Smokey River Maybles BB
---Ohio Valley Blue Diamond Jimmy HTX
---------------------Gr Nt Ch Deans N. Blue Hammer III
---------------------Bryant's Blue Belle
---------------------Ch Gr Nt Ch Muddy Boggy Blue Dobber
---------------------Dawson's Wolf Crk Granny
------------Nt Ch Smokey River JBS Cheif
---------------------Gr Nt Ch Bar-L Smoky R. Bl. Jerry
------------------Nt Ch Jones' Cedar Hill Bl. Jay
---------------------Timberhill Bl. Bell
---------------Smokey River BB's J-Bell
---------------------Nt Ch Smokey River Sundown
------------------Smokey River Maybls BB
---------------------Smokey River Blue Maybl
---------Ch Gr Nt Ch Smokey River Chiefs Bl Dancer
---------------------Ch Gr Nt Ch Fleetwood's True Boy II
------------------Blue Smokey
---------------------Gaither's Blue Nell
---------------Nt Ch Rockcreek Blue Smokey
---------------------Blue Music Sounder
------------------Nt Ch Stephens' Blue Lily
---------------------Ch East's Valley Blue Polly
------------Harlin's OK Blu Punkin
---------------------Nt Ch Ch Uchtman's Ranger III
------------------Gr Nt Ch Platner's Bl. Mash
---------------------Gr Nt Ch Uchtman's So. Bl. Flash II
---------------Uchtmans Dottie
---------------------Nt Ch Uchtman's Blue Rebel
------------------Nt Ch Uchtman's Blue Elvira
---------------------Ch Gr Nt Ch Uchtman's Blue Carol
------Nt Ch Clear River Blue Slammer
---------------------Gr Nt Ch Smokey River Blue Spot
------------------Nt Ch Combs' Smoky River Jack
---------------------Hammons' Blue Tina
---------------Nt Ch Smoky River Cryin Jack
---------------------Smokey River Blue Bart
------------------Smokey River Bl Cry Baby
---------------------Nixons Blue Fly
------------Gr Ch Oklahoma Hard Rock
---------------------Gr Nt Ch Smokey River Bl. Diam. Jim
------------------Nt Ch Smokey River Sundown
---------------------Smokey River Blue Kit
---------------Smoky River Maybell II
---------------------Smokey River Rambler II
------------------Smokey River Blue Maybl
---------------------Nt Ch Smokey Ri. Okla. Blue Belle
---------Ch Gr Nt Ch Hefley's Bros KC
---------------------Vaughn's Blue Buck II
------------------Vaughn's Blue Butch
---------------------Blue Lady
---------------Vaughn's Blue Bo
---------------------Vaughn's Blue Bawler IV
------------------Vaughn's Blue Nell
---------------------Wise's Blue Judy II
------------Hefley's Bros. May
---------------------Nt Ch Pattersons Blue Duke
------------------Nt Ch Anderson's Bigcreek Jim
---------------------Smoky River Jims Tonie
---------------Nt Ch Hefley's Bros. Glassey
---------------------Ch Dansby's Blue Ranger
------------------Allred's Blue Luecy
---------------------Nt Ch Jacpine blue Topsie
Ohio Valley Blue Lexy
---------------------Gr Nt Ch Platner's Bl. Mash
------------------Gr Nt Ch Slife's Blue Rambo
---------------------Nt Ch Jacopian's Blue Sally
---------------Nt Ch Ch Georgia Blue Abe
---------------------Gr Ch Gr Nt Ch Harpeth River Blue Joe
------------------Partin's Blue Polly
---------------------Cooper's Blue Queen
------------Gr Nt Ch B&D's Mr. Blue
---------------------Gr Nt Ch Uchtman's So. Blue Hawk
------------------Nt Ch McKinney's Ala Blue Hawk
---------------------Nt Ch Gr Ch Uchtman's Blue Cheater
---------------Georgia Blue Britches
---------------------Gr Nt Ch Coz' Spare Time Spanky
------------------Hack's Blue Sue
---------------------Nt Ch Junkyard Blue Reject
---------Ch Gr Nt Ch B&D's Blue Spike
---------------------Ch Gr Nt Ch McCoy's Mich. Blue Rebel
------------------Gr Nt Ch Kirby's Blue Buzz
---------------------Nt Ch Kirby's Hammerin Sis
---------------Gr Nt Ch Kirby's Blue Spike
---------------------Gr Nt Ch Deans No. Blue Buck
------------------Gr Nt Ch Gr Ch Douglas' Blue Gert
---------------------Misty Blue Belle
------------Gr Nt Ch Ferris' Blue Kelly
---------------------Nt Ch Northern Blue Jet III
------------------Gr Nt Ch Northern Blue Jet IV
---------------------Gr Nt Ch Gr Ch Douglas' Blue Gert
---------------Nt Ch Ch Recker's Turtle Cr Bobbie
---------------------Silver Bullet Blue Moe
------------------Ash Blue Tracer
---------------------Justice's Blue Pearl
------Gr Nt Ch B&D's Blue Crook
---------------------Gr Nt Ch Gr Ch Junkyard Blue David
------------------Gr Nt Ch Gr Ch Russ' Treein Blue Luke
---------------------Ch Junkyard Blue Cindy
---------------Gr Nt Ch Coz' Spare Time Spanky
---------------------Gr Nt Ch Ch Germon's Blue Shadow
------------------Junkyard Blue Peg
---------------------Nt Ch North Star Blue Bonnet
------------Gr Nt Ch Northern Blue Rebel
---------------------Gr Nt Ch Dean's No Blue Hammer II
------------------Northern Hammer II Again
---------------------Nt Ch May's Blue Queen
---------------Nt Ch Northern Blue Chris
---------------------Gr Nt Ch Northern Blue Hammer VII
------------------Nt Ch Ch Northern Blue Misty
---------------------Nt Ch Northern Blue Fannie II
---------Gr Nt Ch Bissell's Northern Blue Daisy
---------------------GrCh GrNtCh Northern Blue Hammer XIII
------------------Northern Blue Hammer XIV
---------------------Northern Blue Jessie
---------------Nt Ch Gr Ch Northern Blue Hammer XV
---------------------Gr Ch Gr Nt Ch Northern Blue Hammer V
------------------Northern Blue Robin
---------------------Northern Blue Rachel
------------Ch Northern Blue Missy
---------------------Nt Ch Gr Ch Northern Blue Hammer XII
------------------Gr Ch Gr Nt Ch Northern Blue Hammer XIII
---------------------Nt Ch Ch Northern Blue Misty
---------------Gr Nt Ch Western Blue Britches
---------------------Gr Ch Gr Nt Ch Northern Blue Hammer X
------------------Gr Nt Ch Gr Ch Western Blue Sadie
---------------------Perryman's Little Fanny
---Gr Ch B&D's Blue Little Lou
---------------------Gr Nt Ch Ch North Star Blue Buddy
------------------Gr Nt Ch Gr Ch Junkyard Blue David
---------------------Gr Nt Ch Gr Ch North Star Blue Star
---------------Gr Nt Ch Gr Ch Russ' Treein Blue Luke
---------------------Ch Gr Nt Ch Northern Blue Jet
------------------Ch Junkyard Blue Cindy
---------------------Gr Ch Oakwood Blue Dolly
------------Gr Nt Ch Coz' Spare Time Spanky
---------------------Deans Northern Blue Bo
------------------Gr Nt Ch Ch Germon's Blue Shadow
---------------------Gr Nt Ch Ch Dyjak's Blue Jessie II
---------------Junkyard Blue Peg
---------------------Gr Nt Ch Ch Prairie Creek Blue
------------------Nt Ch North Star Blue Bonnet
---------------------Ch North Star Blue Becky
---------Gr Nt Ch Manns' Wild-N-Blue Spanky
---------------------Gr Nt Ch Hills Blue Rock
------------------Neibarger's Warrior
---------------------Nt Ch Elliotts Old Blue Jewel
---------------Neibarger's Warrior II
---------------------Bear Creek Blue Rough
------------------Neibarger's Bl. Delilah
---------------------Bartley's Blue Queen
------------Neibarger's Dixie Blue
---------------------Hamiltons Bandit
------------------Neibargers Blue Rock
---------------------Tessner Kate
---------------Neibarger's Blue Babe
---------------------Neibarger's Warrior
------------------Neibarger's Blue Molly
---------------------Tessner's Blue Jane
------NGRNC Gr Nt Ch Wild-N-Blue Lou
---------------------Gr Nt Ch No. Blue Hammer VII
------------------Gr Nt Ch Northern Blue Hammer VIII
---------------------Northern Blue Bonnie
---------------Gr Nt Ch Mann's Steeldriving Dan
---------------------Ch Gr Nt Ch Wireman's Rice Cr. Buck
------------------Nt Ch Northern Blue Belle
---------------------Wireman's Rice Crk. Lady
------------Blueboy Dan
---------------------Gr Nt Ch Northern Blue Jet IV
------------------Gr Nt Ch Northern Blue Jet V
---------------------Nt Ch Hoosier C.C. Lady II
---------------Steeldriving Saddie
---------------------Ch Gr Nt Ch Stan's Blue Lucky
------------------Shallow River Queen
---------------------Horsley's Blue Sandi
---------Nt Ch Kankakee River Jitney Blue
---------------------Nt Ch Northern Blue Jet III
------------------Gr Nt Ch Northern Blue Jet IV
---------------------Gr Nt Ch Gr Ch Douglas' Blue Gert
---------------Gr Nt Ch Northern Blue Jet V
---------------------Blue Chopper
------------------Nt Ch Hoosier C.C. Lady II
---------------------Singing Blue Sadie
------------Havious' Blue Indiana Kandi
---------------------Northern Blue Smoke
------------------Northern Blue Spike
---------------------Northern Blue Jessie
---------------Gray's Midnite Pepper
---------------------Northern Blue Beauford
------------------Mud Creek Blue Roseann
---------------------Harshman's Blue Lace

Last edited by ov_blues on 02-10-2015 at 05:10 PM

Old Post 10-29-2014 04:26 PM
Rocketman55
UKC Forum Member

Holy Moly John, an Ole country boy like me cannot read a pedigree that is that long, LOL.

Hope your having fun with the hounds this fall. My Ole knee is on the mends but not sure how many nights I'm going to get in the timber this season. Are you still making it up to Millfield on a regular basis??

Glouster, Ohio 45732
Home To:
Gr.Nt.Ch. Hooper Ridge Hang'em High Holly
Gr.Nt.Ch. Hooper Ridge Rockets Top Gun.
Gr.Nt.Ch.Hooper Ridge Rocket
Gr.Nt.Ch Hooper Ridge Dolly
Nt.Ch Hooper Ridge Queen
Nt.Ch Raw Dawg Rowdy
PR Tree Banging Buddy
HOOPER RIDGE ENGLISH-POUND FOR POUND THEY ARE ONE TOUGH HOUND!!!!

Old Post 10-30-2014 03:02 AM
Rocketman55 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rocketman55 Click here to Send Rocketman55 a Private Message Click Here to Email Rocketman55 Find more posts by Rocketman55 Add Rocketman55 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

X-2

Rocketman55 X-2. I had the same problem.

Old Post 10-30-2014 01:48 PM
ov_blues
UKC Forum Member

Dave Mayles

There was a lot of typing that went into those pedigrees at one time but now I can cut and paste with the best of them. lol. I'm still going to Athens County pretty regularly but life has gotten a lot busier here lately. Another grandson from my other daughter and my daughter in Millfield has another grandchild on the way. Plus I've finally found a woman that will put up with me and my dogs and is enjoying them with me. Life is good.

Mr. Woofter, you can follow that pedigree with the best of them. Just going to have to teach you how to cut and paste better. lol.

Old Post 10-30-2014 04:23 PM
ov_blues
UKC Forum Member

Nt Ch Douglas' Maxamillion

Thanks for the picture Mr. Woofter.

---------Gr Nt Ch Gr Ch Smiley's Blue Rambo II
------Gr Nt Ch Gr Ch Clear River Diamond Jim
---------Gr Nt Ch Clear River Curlee
---Gr Ch Gr Nt Ch Clear River Blue Diamond Jimmy HTX2
---------Ch Gr Nt Ch Smokey River Chiefs Bl Dancer
------Nt Ch Clear River Blue Slammer
---------Ch Gr Nt Ch Hefley's Bros KC
Nt Ch Douglas' Maxamillion
---------Gr Nt Ch Mighty Blue Jake
------Gr Ch Gr Nt Ch Tangi River Blue Easy
---------Ch Nt Ch Tucker's Hammering Bl Frankie
---Gr Ch Gr Nt Ch Smokey River Git'R'Done Maxy HTX2
---------Gr Ch Gr Nt Ch Clear River Diamond Jim II
------Nt Ch Martin's Mighty Blue Raven
---------Ch Mighty Blue Bobby Sue

Last edited by ov_blues on 10-31-2014 at 08:52 PM

Old Post 10-30-2014 09:10 PM
Bubba D's Blues
UKC Forum Member

Never seen a Bluetick with that much before.

Old Post 10-31-2014 03:30 AM
Bubba D's Blues
UKC Forum Member

Never seen a Bluetick with that much white before.

Old Post 10-31-2014 03:32 AM
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Re: Nt Ch Douglas' Maxamillion

quote:
Originally posted by ov_blues
Thanks for the picture Mr. Woofter.

That's a darn good lookin hounds there John Boy!!! I'd like to have one that looks just like him!!

Old Post 10-31-2014 12:30 PM
HILLBILLYS BLU is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HILLBILLYS BLU Click here to Send HILLBILLYS BLU a Private Message Click Here to Email HILLBILLYS BLU Find more posts by HILLBILLYS BLU Add HILLBILLYS BLU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote