UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > skuna river fred?????????
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
houndsnskeet
UKC Forum Member

I hunted with Drop Dead Fred who is out of Fred, on a cast at South Carolina state this year. I was EXTREMELY impressed with his hunting style. Very classy hound, amazing mouth and if I ever get a walker it will be from Fred or Fred offspring. Love this line of classic hounds. And the ppl who handle them and very friendly.

Last edited by houndsnskeet on 06-21-2013 at 05:01 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-21-2013 04:45 PM
houndsnskeet is offline Click Here to See the Profile for houndsnskeet Click here to Send houndsnskeet a Private Message Click Here to Email houndsnskeet Visit houndsnskeet's homepage! Find more posts by houndsnskeet Add houndsnskeet to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tyler Vaden
UKC Forum Member

Here is my 2 pups out of Drop Dead Fred so there Skuna River Fred grand pups.

---------------------------GR NT HOUSES LIPPER---------------------------
-----------------------GR NT CH SKUNA RIVER LIPPER---------------------
----------------------------NT CH INCREDIBLE-------------------------------
---------------NT CH SKUNA RIVER FRED -----------------------------------
---------------------------GR NT CH HOMERS GOMER------------------------
-----------------------NT CH RACCOON VALLEY QUEEN--------------------
----------------------------ALLENS LITTLE QUEEN---------------------------
CH NT CH PKC CH DROP DEAD FRED--------------------------------------
----------------------------STYLISH CLOVER---------------------------------
---------------------GR NT CH STYLISH LITTLE MAN------------------------
-----------------------------NT CH STYLISH THUNDER GIRL----------------
----------------NT CH STYLISH TRI TOWN TABI-----------------------------
------------------------------FINLEY RIVER JEFF------------------------------
-----------------------BOTCHLETTS FINLEY RIVER JOY----------------------
------------------------------BLACKBURNS FINLEY RIVER DIXIE------------

GOTEM LOOKN BO KNOWS

GOTEM LOOKN MR.GOODTIME

Old Post 06-21-2013 07:26 PM
Tyler Vaden is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tyler Vaden Click here to Send Tyler Vaden a Private Message Click Here to Email Tyler Vaden Find more posts by Tyler Vaden Add Tyler Vaden to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ron Ashbaugh
UKC Forum Member

I don't know anything about anything when it comes to Fred offspring, but I sure know he was one of my favorite clips in the tomorrows legends video. Just a flat out classy treedog.

Ron Ashbaugh
CROOKED FOOT KENNELS

Old Post 06-21-2013 08:33 PM
Ron Ashbaugh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ron Ashbaugh Click here to Send Ron Ashbaugh a Private Message Find more posts by Ron Ashbaugh Add Ron Ashbaugh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jackson87
UKC Forum Member

Tyler them pups are sharp. Theres alot of people that like the skuna river blood.I know it all goes back to Skuna River Lipper.

Old Post 06-21-2013 09:18 PM
Jackson87 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jackson87 Click here to Send Jackson87 a Private Message Find more posts by Jackson87 Add Jackson87 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
houndsnskeet
UKC Forum Member

Those pups sure are nice. Makes me want a walker! We may breed our female to DDF if the time is right and we decide to have walker puppies.

Old Post 06-21-2013 10:08 PM
houndsnskeet is offline Click Here to See the Profile for houndsnskeet Click here to Send houndsnskeet a Private Message Click Here to Email houndsnskeet Visit houndsnskeet's homepage! Find more posts by houndsnskeet Add houndsnskeet to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
THOMAS SANDERS
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by houndsnskeet
I hunted with Drop Dead Fred who is out of Fred, on a cast at South Carolina state this year. I was EXTREMELY impressed with his hunting style. Very classy hound, amazing mouth and if I ever get a walker it will be from Fred or Fred offspring. Love this line of classic hounds. And the ppl who handle them and very friendly.
thanks for the fine compliments on ddf ! but he is just one out of a pile of skuna river bark or fred bred offspring that are very nice! thanks again thomas.

Old Post 06-21-2013 11:55 PM
THOMAS SANDERS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for THOMAS SANDERS Click here to Send THOMAS SANDERS a Private Message Click Here to Email THOMAS SANDERS Find more posts by THOMAS SANDERS Add THOMAS SANDERS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bowling
UKC Forum Member

I have had some nice Fred dogs male and female and two good bark dogs one deceased one I'm still hunting buck fork dollar best all around coon dog I ever followed has more braines than most people.

Old Post 07-11-2013 02:24 AM
bowling is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bowling Click here to Send bowling a Private Message Click Here to Email bowling Visit bowling's homepage! Find more posts by bowling Add bowling to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote