UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > Houses Lipper.
Pages (12): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
yadkintar
Banned

They was out of a lipper gyp lol ! I didn't think anybody was going to ask lol ! There is a method to my madness thank you made my day I got to go to work now be back in a bit lol !!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-17-2017 02:28 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nitehunter2004
UKC Forum Member

For years I competed against dogs out of Chico, Rattler and Nitro, but them big loud slober mouth yadkin river dogs was tuff to beat, GrNtCh Yadkin River Money was the most impressive slobber mouth tree dog i had ever seen, a common man would be scared to take him off the tree LOL.

GrNtCh Big Money
GrNtCh North Mt Mort
T&R’s Homemade Trouble

GrNtChGrCh Homemade Josie.
Homemade Tank.
GrNtCh Hardwood Bean (SEMEN)
GrNtCh Abbotts Bawling Rebel (SEMEN)
GrNtChGrCh Tj's Stylish Lipper (SEMEN)
GrNtCh Nite Life Pay Dirt (SEMEN)
GrNtCh PKC Ch Poison Smoke (SEMEN)

HomeMade Kennels
Newton N.C

2010 SETWA BREEDER OF THE YEAR!!
(828) 302-5480

Old Post 01-17-2017 02:48 PM
nitehunter2004 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nitehunter2004 Click here to Send nitehunter2004 a Private Message Find more posts by nitehunter2004 Add nitehunter2004 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkinriver
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Tim. Seems you always had some mighty tough competition on the end of your leash too.
Yadkintar thanks for your good natured reply. For a minute there I almost had a burr under my saddle.

Old Post 01-17-2017 02:56 PM
yadkinriver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkinriver Click here to Send yadkinriver a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkinriver Visit yadkinriver's homepage! Find more posts by yadkinriver Add yadkinriver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wjoey
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by yadkintar
Well I am sure they can dig up some more seman all you hard core lipper boys can go buy you a puppy for $5,000 each and it will be bragged on for two years till its time to title it or shut up and it will be like its always been y'all will go silent and never be heard from again. This runs in cycles when sombodys got some they want to sell put them out there put in the the hunts or let it go one thing about it you ain't going to bull chit ole tar he's already been there and the kcs loved ole lipper he made them a million dollars and they had very little paper work to do.

Prove me wrong I want to see a dog directly out of lipper in the top 20 of next years world hunt should be easy for you to do Wjoey !

You may not have to wait that long YTR one entered in winter classic and Walker days he has been a top secrete project only draw back is he is not quit a year old and is not mean ,we still love you Mr Yadkintar

UKC PREFORMANCE SIRE Nt ch pkc ch BAM BAM The only one out of WORLD CH BIG D X GRNT SKIPPERS UMFORGIVEN SAIGE she has 21 pups 4nt ch 5 grnt ch thats 42.85%
He is a coon dog!
Nt ch ch Insane Minnie MouseInsane cain x Malden Branch Mouse

HOME OF 2 TIME AQHA HORSE OF THE YEAR
World champion working cow horse snaffle bit
SMART LITTLE LEGEND
ETCHA CHAMPION
HCHA CHAMPION
Top 16 NCHA WORLD Champion
Home of GHSRA All Around Cowboy Champion Chris wilbanks

Jerico Rebel our Movie star horse hes been in three films now 35 years old
Just passed away February 4th 2016

MY OLD DOGS GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN
The one I will allways miss now deceased 01/09/2013
GR CH GRAND NT CH Handosme Trudy
SIRE PKC WLD CH GR NT WHATS UP DOC
DAM GR NT HUTCHINS SUGAR

GRCH GR NT CH COBBLER CREEK WENDY
GR NT STYLISH TUFF - WENDY X STYLISH LIPPER
GR NT STYLISH TACK - WENDY X STYLISH LIPPER

NT CH SOUTHERN STYLE - JP'S HIGH STYLE X HOUSES LADY

Last edited by wjoey on 01-17-2017 at 03:58 PM

Old Post 01-17-2017 02:57 PM
wjoey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wjoey Click here to Send wjoey a Private Message Find more posts by wjoey Add wjoey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nitehunter2004
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by yadkinriver
Thanks Tim. Seems you always had some mighty tough competition on the end of your leash too.
Yadkintar thanks for your good natured reply. For a minute there I almost had a burr under my saddle.

Well iv been that burr a few times myself.
As far as Lipper goes iv hunted with a few dandys, we took Tj's stylish Lipper (From Lipper Semen) from Pr to Dual Gn and 14th in 2004 UKC world in 4 months 5 different states, he was the best competition dog Iv ever owned.

GrNtCh Big Money
GrNtCh North Mt Mort
T&R’s Homemade Trouble

Homemade Tank.

HomeMade Kennels
Newton N.C

(828) 302-5480

Old Post 01-17-2017 03:14 PM
nitehunter2004 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nitehunter2004 Click here to Send nitehunter2004 a Private Message Find more posts by nitehunter2004 Add nitehunter2004 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Adams, Harold
UKC Forum Member

I always get a kick out of these lipper conversations...I am sure there were some good ones but I seen quite a few and seen nothing I would feed.

Old Post 01-17-2017 03:58 PM
Adams, Harold is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Adams, Harold Click here to Send Adams, Harold a Private Message Click Here to Email Adams, Harold Find more posts by Adams, Harold Add Adams, Harold to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nitehunter2004
UKC Forum Member

I know Jack will remember the Stylish Jewel female I hunted for 5 years, nice female, she was out of Stylish Lipper, i bred her to Stylish Hays, also hunted with Hays Jr but James had not bred him yet, i got 3 pups kept a male that I named one eyed willy, when he was one year old he was putting a whooping on a few yadkin river dogs, he's stomach twisted before he was two, always wonder what his future could had been, what I didn't realize is that was a hafe brother hafe sister cross, at that time papers didn't mean anything to me i just wonted to breed her to a top producing stud and Hays was the most talked about stud till Stylish Harry.

GrNtCh Big Money
GrNtCh North Mt Mort
T&R’s Homemade Trouble

Homemade Tank.

HomeMade Kennels
Newton N.C

(828) 302-5480

Old Post 01-17-2017 05:40 PM
CONRAD FRYAR
UKC Forum Member

If you had good solid females Lipper put the chrome on them and made them Cadillac's as for the pinto's no amount of chrome worked
Hope to put Tree Blaster(Yadkin River) over my Lipper blooded female this year and see how it works.

"Life is short boys, Hunt an intelligent hound"

Born in sin, convicted by the Word, saved by Grace.

Last edited by CONRAD FRYAR on 01-17-2017 at 06:04 PM

Old Post 01-17-2017 06:01 PM
CONRAD FRYAR is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CONRAD FRYAR Click here to Send CONRAD FRYAR a Private Message Click Here to Email CONRAD FRYAR Find more posts by CONRAD FRYAR Add CONRAD FRYAR to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rob thompson
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by CONRAD FRYAR
If you had good solid females Lipper put the chrome on them and made them Cadillac's as for the pinto's no amount of chrome worked
Hope to put Tree Blaster(Yadkin River) over my Lipper blooded female this year and see how it works.

should have some big teeth!lol what ever happened to the litter of impact? They were supposed to put them in some bigger hunts but all I've ever heard or seen were them stretched out on abench! Bunch of guys got some law pups around here but pretty sure most were culled or sold to dog traders. I think Josh michaelis kept up pretty good with the litter of impact! I think he was wanting one of them for himself!!!

Last edited by rob thompson on 01-17-2017 at 06:29 PM

Old Post 01-17-2017 06:17 PM
rob thompson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rob thompson Click here to Send rob thompson a Private Message Click Here to Email rob thompson Find more posts by rob thompson Add rob thompson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shadinc
UKC Forum Member

The biggest advantage I saw in the Lipper dogs I had was that I could hunt them in alligator infested areas. No gator in his right mind would approach one of these when they were treed.

Old Post 01-17-2017 06:48 PM
shadinc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shadinc Click here to Send shadinc a Private Message Click Here to Email shadinc Find more posts by shadinc Add shadinc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BigContry
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by shadinc
The biggest advantage I saw in the Lipper dogs I had was that I could hunt them in alligator infested areas. No gator in his right mind would approach one of these when they were treed.

Or any other dog. lol

Old Post 01-17-2017 06:53 PM
BigContry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BigContry Click here to Send BigContry a Private Message Click Here to Email BigContry Find more posts by BigContry Add BigContry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Josh Michaelis
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by rob thompson
should have some big teeth!lol what ever happened to the litter of impact? They were supposed to put them in some bigger hunts but all I've ever heard or seen were them stretched out on abench! Bunch of guys got some law pups around here but pretty sure most were culled or sold to dog traders. I think Josh michaelis kept up pretty good with the litter of impact! I think he was wanting one of them for himself!!!

I think my 16 month old pup, after last weekends Double Header, has won almost as much $$$ as the entire litter of impact.

If I ever do a Stud Ad for Duds it will read

"Has won more than the entire litter of impact and the the real Rock Genetics..........COMBINED!!!!!!"

Tball would be proud lololol

Old Post 01-17-2017 06:54 PM
Josh Michaelis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Josh Michaelis Click here to Send Josh Michaelis a Private Message Click Here to Email Josh Michaelis Find more posts by Josh Michaelis Add Josh Michaelis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CONRAD FRYAR
UKC Forum Member

Hah There there when i get there LOL

"Life is short boys, Hunt an intelligent hound"

Born in sin, convicted by the Word, saved by Grace.

Old Post 01-17-2017 06:59 PM
CONRAD FRYAR is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CONRAD FRYAR Click here to Send CONRAD FRYAR a Private Message Click Here to Email CONRAD FRYAR Find more posts by CONRAD FRYAR Add CONRAD FRYAR to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rob thompson
UKC Forum Member

Yes sire he would!lmao

Old Post 01-17-2017 06:59 PM
rob thompson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rob thompson Click here to Send rob thompson a Private Message Click Here to Email rob thompson Find more posts by rob thompson Add rob thompson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Yadkin River it was a trap lol !! I think a bluetick will win a world hunt before a dog out of lipper will lol !

Old Post 01-17-2017 08:26 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donnie Stevens
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by yadkintar
I
Odessey kennel co has it

That explains a lot right there lol

Old Post 01-17-2017 09:30 PM
Donnie Stevens is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donnie Stevens Click here to Send Donnie Stevens a Private Message Find more posts by Donnie Stevens Add Donnie Stevens to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Yea wish it was somwhere else. But I might have take a deep breath and go get some anyway.

Old Post 01-17-2017 09:36 PM
yadkinriver
UKC Forum Member

Yadkintar now I'm confused. Which one of us stepped in it? lol

Old Post 01-17-2017 11:33 PM
yadkinriver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkinriver Click here to Send yadkinriver a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkinriver Visit yadkinriver's homepage! Find more posts by yadkinriver Add yadkinriver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkinriver
UKC Forum Member

Whichever it sounds like you are baiting one up for nitehunter2004

Old Post 01-17-2017 11:36 PM
yadkintar
Banned

No ain't neither one of y'all amateurs I can't pull to much on you I just have to sneak them in and wait lol !! Wjoey got me twice but I will see an opening and kablam lol !!

Old Post 01-17-2017 11:41 PM
wjoey
Banned

Lol I just noticed there were 2 of you yadkin tar Yadkin river lol

UKC PREFORMANCE SIRE Nt ch pkc ch BAM BAM The only one out of WORLD CH BIG D X GRNT SKIPPERS UMFORGIVEN SAIGE she has 21 pups 4nt ch 5 grnt ch thats 42.85%
He is a coon dog!
Nt ch ch Insane Minnie MouseInsane cain x Malden Branch Mouse

HOME OF 2 TIME AQHA HORSE OF THE YEAR
World champion working cow horse snaffle bit
SMART LITTLE LEGEND
ETCHA CHAMPION
HCHA CHAMPION
Top 16 NCHA WORLD Champion
Home of GHSRA All Around Cowboy Champion Chris wilbanks

Jerico Rebel our Movie star horse hes been in three films now 35 years old
Just passed away February 4th 2016

MY OLD DOGS GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN
The one I will allways miss now deceased 01/09/2013
GR CH GRAND NT CH Handosme Trudy
SIRE PKC WLD CH GR NT WHATS UP DOC
DAM GR NT HUTCHINS SUGAR

GRCH GR NT CH COBBLER CREEK WENDY
GR NT STYLISH TUFF - WENDY X STYLISH LIPPER
GR NT STYLISH TACK - WENDY X STYLISH LIPPER

NT CH SOUTHERN STYLE - JP'S HIGH STYLE X HOUSES LADY

Old Post 01-17-2017 11:43 PM
wjoey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wjoey Click here to Send wjoey a Private Message Find more posts by wjoey Add wjoey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

You never know maybe three of us when you are being sombody else you got to keep your story's strait exspesially when you are arguing with your self lol.

Old Post 01-18-2017 12:03 AM
Chad Hicks
UKC Forum Member

A Lipper pup and a Blue dog have already won world hunts. Lipper Dee won AKC world around 95 and Blue Grover won ACHA world in 2004

Old Post 01-18-2017 01:04 AM
Chad Hicks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chad Hicks Click here to Send Chad Hicks a Private Message Click Here to Email Chad Hicks Find more posts by Chad Hicks Add Chad Hicks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Musta been some of the hanky panky pups um yup pretty sure.

Old Post 01-18-2017 01:17 AM
Mike Van Dusen
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Chad Hicks
A Lipper pup and a Blue dog have already won world hunts. Lipper Dee won AKC world around 95 and Blue Grover won ACHA world in 2004

Coz's Sparetime Spanky won the AKC World hunt in '91 I believe, Jerry Winn owned and Handled him.

"Coma Power"
"It's in the blood"
HOME- 219-326-7907
CELL-219-575-0067

Old Post 01-18-2017 02:37 AM
Mike Van Dusen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mike Van Dusen Click here to Send Mike Van Dusen a Private Message Click Here to Email Mike Van Dusen Find more posts by Mike Van Dusen Add Mike Van Dusen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote