UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Black & Tans > Prayers needed
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Bill(Chew)
UKC Forum Member

Prayers needed

Leon Dunn has had some health issues lately and is back in the hospital. Hopefully he will be back home today if the doc can get his meds right.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-17-2017 03:09 PM
Bill(Chew) is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bill(Chew) Click here to Send Bill(Chew) a Private Message Click Here to Email Bill(Chew) Find more posts by Bill(Chew) Add Bill(Chew) to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lovis Burns
UKC Forum Member

Prayers up for you Mr. Leon.

Midnight Thunder Black & Tans

GRNITECH CH PKC CH ‘PR’ Midnight Thunder Black Steel - (Ch GrNiteCh'PR' Northern Lights Doc x NITECH 'PR' Blues Band Gypsy Woman) - $630.66 PKC

GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' Midnight Thunder Final Destiny - (GrNiteCh 'PR' First Class Super Stud x GrNiteCh GrCh 'PR' Midnight Thunder Black Desire) - - PKC $54.00

Up and Coming

Like us on Facebook
Midnight Thunder Black & Tans

Lovis Burns
910-874-4650

Use and Recommend
Bright Eyes Lights
Inukshuk Dog Food

Old Post 04-17-2017 03:12 PM
Lovis Burns is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lovis Burns Click here to Send Lovis Burns a Private Message Click Here to Email Lovis Burns Visit Lovis Burns's homepage! Find more posts by Lovis Burns Add Lovis Burns to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Charles Pullen
UKC Forum Member

Prayers for Leon

Old Post 04-17-2017 03:51 PM
Charles Pullen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Charles Pullen Click here to Send Charles Pullen a Private Message Click Here to Email Charles Pullen Find more posts by Charles Pullen Add Charles Pullen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dan D.
UKC Forum Member

Prayers sent

Old Post 04-17-2017 04:13 PM
Dan D. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dan D. Click here to Send Dan D. a Private Message Click Here to Email Dan D. Find more posts by Dan D. Add Dan D. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

PRAYERS

MAY THE GOOD LORD TOUCH BROTHER LEON,PRAYERS SENT FOR A FRIEND TO MY LORD . FROM THE RIVERBOTTOM,,,RON

ALWAYS REMEMBER GOD GAVE US FRIENDS AND COONHOUNDS, " I AM A GREATLY BLESSED",HIGHLY FAVORED" " IMPERFECT BUT FORGIVEN CHILD OF GOD "KEEP YOUR {FAITH IN GOD } FAITH SEES THE INVISIBLE,BELIEVES THE INCREDIBLE,AND RECIEVES THE IMPOSSIBLE. WERE BLESSED !!

Old Post 04-17-2017 04:17 PM
Riverbottom Ron is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Riverbottom Ron Click here to Send Riverbottom Ron a Private Message Find more posts by Riverbottom Ron Add Riverbottom Ron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mitch loggins
UKC Forum Member

Prayers up for a good man wishing u a speedy recovery from myself and Ellis

Old Post 04-18-2017 01:24 AM
mitch loggins is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mitch loggins Click here to Send mitch loggins a Private Message Find more posts by mitch loggins Add mitch loggins to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mike McCool
UKC Forum Member

prayers up !

Old Post 04-18-2017 03:14 AM
Mike McCool is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mike McCool Click here to Send Mike McCool a Private Message Click Here to Email Mike McCool Find more posts by Mike McCool Add Mike McCool to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Paul Miller
UKC Forum Member

Prayers

Old Post 04-18-2017 05:08 AM
Paul Miller is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Paul Miller Click here to Send Paul Miller a Private Message Click Here to Email Paul Miller Find more posts by Paul Miller Add Paul Miller to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J I Allen
UKC Forum Member

Has anyone heard any news on how Mr. Dunn is doing?

Old Post 04-21-2017 03:34 AM
J I Allen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J I Allen Click here to Send J I Allen a Private Message Find more posts by J I Allen Add J I Allen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bill(Chew)
UKC Forum Member

Sorry I forgot to update. Leon is home and doing lots better. Thank you for all the prayers, I believe they help.

Old Post 04-21-2017 05:52 AM
Bill(Chew) is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bill(Chew) Click here to Send Bill(Chew) a Private Message Click Here to Email Bill(Chew) Find more posts by Bill(Chew) Add Bill(Chew) to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
B&Ttreed2017
Banned

Prayers

The Biehl Family will be glad to say a Prayer for the Family.

Old Post 04-25-2017 12:54 AM
B&Ttreed2017 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for B&Ttreed2017 Click here to Send B&Ttreed2017 a Private Message Click Here to Email B&Ttreed2017 Find more posts by B&Ttreed2017 Add B&Ttreed2017 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RANDAL BROWN
UKC Forum Member

PRAYERS FROM THE BROWNS. SEE YOU AT B & T DAYS

Old Post 04-25-2017 11:19 AM
RANDAL BROWN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RANDAL BROWN Click here to Send RANDAL BROWN a Private Message Click Here to Email RANDAL BROWN Find more posts by RANDAL BROWN Add RANDAL BROWN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote