UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Black & Tans > Batman Dogs
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Cowboybenzo
UKC Forum Member

Batman Dogs

let's see some of your batman dogs and pups. I know I took a female on trade that's never been hunted and I showed her a hide and ran it up the tree , I've never seen a dog be such a natural tree dog. Belly rubbin , head back 100 - 140 barks per minute.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-16-2017 04:13 PM
Cowboybenzo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cowboybenzo Click here to Send Cowboybenzo a Private Message Click Here to Email Cowboybenzo Find more posts by Cowboybenzo Add Cowboybenzo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
high ridge
UKC Forum Member

How old is your gyp

Old Post 04-18-2017 03:01 AM
high ridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for high ridge Click here to Send high ridge a Private Message Click Here to Email high ridge Find more posts by high ridge Add high ridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ronnie Reece
New UKC Forum Member

Give me a call at 270-792-0787 or PM me your number. Please

Old Post 04-19-2017 02:03 AM
Ronnie Reece is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ronnie Reece Click here to Send Ronnie Reece a Private Message Click Here to Email Ronnie Reece Find more posts by Ronnie Reece Add Ronnie Reece to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gacoonchaser
UKC Forum Member

How old is she and what's her mommy??

PKC CH GRCH GRNITECH KY RIVER HOBIE

PKC CH GRNITECH KY RIVER BIG TIME BLACK JACK

HAVE COONS IN THEM TREES, THE REST FALLS INTO PLACE!!!!

Old Post 04-19-2017 02:09 AM
gacoonchaser is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gacoonchaser Click here to Send gacoonchaser a Private Message Click Here to Email gacoonchaser Find more posts by gacoonchaser Add gacoonchaser to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cowboybenzo
UKC Forum Member

Female is 11 months old and nitech India creek black pearl is her mom she's very well bred.

Old Post 04-19-2017 02:28 AM
Cowboybenzo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cowboybenzo Click here to Send Cowboybenzo a Private Message Click Here to Email Cowboybenzo Find more posts by Cowboybenzo Add Cowboybenzo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jeffwood
UKC Forum Member

Pearl is a litter mate to my cricket female Blackhawk X whiskeygirl which worked well . cricket is bred back to Bat now.

Old Post 04-19-2017 03:32 PM
jeffwood is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jeffwood Click here to Send jeffwood a Private Message Find more posts by jeffwood Add jeffwood to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cowboybenzo
UKC Forum Member

I really like the way this dog is it seems like it was a good cross, we will find out tonight she will hit the woods for her first time tonight. I'll let y'all know what she does

Old Post 04-19-2017 04:43 PM
Cowboybenzo
UKC Forum Member

Well I took her out lastnight and was surprised she went every step with my 2 yr old. We cut in our normal spot and they tore off in the woods and sure enough she hit her first set of vines and got hung in them so I got her untangle and she took back off and went all around with my male dog. They hunted 1.5 miles and never struck which isn't normal where I hunt. I heard them when they found a hot fence next to the cow field , I gave them about a hour and called them in. I'll just have to try again i hate not ending a night with a coon in the tree but it was good to just get her in the woods and made me happy that she took off in a run and never looked back until it was time to go home.

Old Post 04-21-2017 12:39 AM
Randy Tallon
UKC Forum Member

Cowboybenzo I sent you a PM

USAF proud!!! 6 Years active 19 Reserves MSgt (ret) Raven 457
Carpe Nocturnum-Seize the night!

Old Post 04-25-2017 11:58 PM
Randy Tallon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Randy Tallon Click here to Send Randy Tallon a Private Message Click Here to Email Randy Tallon Find more posts by Randy Tallon Add Randy Tallon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Only BLK&TANS
UKC Forum Member

Hey, Sherriff

quote:
Originally posted by jeffwood
Pearl is a litter mate to my cricket female Blackhawk X whiskeygirl which worked well . cricket is bred back to Bat now.

Hey Jeff, do you have a gyp bred back to bat man right now? Any chance you might offer a neighbor to the south about 20 miles a chance at one?

Still feeding Swacker but ready for my next project. Also, would love to come up for a hunt sometime.

!~ONLY BLACK AND TANS WILL DO~!

Old Post 04-27-2017 03:18 AM
Only BLK&TANS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Only BLK&TANS Click here to Send Only BLK&TANS a Private Message Click Here to Email Only BLK&TANS Find more posts by Only BLK&TANS Add Only BLK&TANS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote