UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Gr Nt Ch Pkc Ch Half Breed Pinner At Stud
Pages (27): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Smoke
UKC Forum Member

I bet they all come out Red Headed and Blanketback.

Where is that guy from Daryl?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-12-2014 06:26 PM
Smoke is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Smoke Click here to Send Smoke a Private Message Find more posts by Smoke Add Smoke to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jawjacker22
UKC Forum Member

He lives by Postville. I got to hunt with Bella one time and liked what I saw. Split off by herself twice in an hour hunt. No quit in her either and she's got a nice big male dog mouth. And she is a beautiful dog. She won early round at Super Stakes a couple times but couldn't get that late round win she needed to make it to the Semifinals.

Gr Nt Ch Half Breed Pinner

Nite Ch Half Breed Pin-Up Girl

Old Post 02-12-2014 07:43 PM
jawjacker22 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jawjacker22 Click here to Send jawjacker22 a Private Message Click Here to Email jawjacker22 Find more posts by jawjacker22 Add jawjacker22 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J.Fox
UKC Forum Member

Very good cross happing Pinner x Wilma Wilma is out of Skippers unforvin Saige #4 current reproducing list with 21 pups. Wilma is just like her mother she has 9 living pups I dont think money can not buy any of them that im aware of. These pup will have a lot of white im sure and should by all means be very indepent and action packed. Pinner is offering alot to this cross it should be good!!!!

GRNITE BIG HORN CRUISE ( RIP)
GRNITE LONE PINE BOZO (SEMEN) NOT FORSALE
GRNITE WILD IMPY (RIP)
CHNITECH CROSS E'S WILD WILMA
CH HTX WILD DAISY
912 223 9085

Old Post 02-18-2014 03:16 AM
J.Fox is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J.Fox Click here to Send J.Fox a Private Message Click Here to Email J.Fox Find more posts by J.Fox Add J.Fox to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jawjacker22
UKC Forum Member

Pinner x Wilma

Thanks for choosing Pinner Jeff. I can't wait for these pups to come. They should be special!!

Old Post 02-19-2014 12:00 AM
jawjacker22 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jawjacker22 Click here to Send jawjacker22 a Private Message Click Here to Email jawjacker22 Find more posts by jawjacker22 Add jawjacker22 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jawjacker22
UKC Forum Member

Pinner x Wilma

...............GRNTCH LOGANS WILD CLOVER
........GRNTCH WESSELS WILD CASEY
...............GRNTCH LOGANS WILD JEANIE
.......GRNTCH WESSELS WILD CARD
...............GRNTCH ABBOTTS YADKIN RIVER CRUISE
.........GRNTCH CHEAT RIVER BIG HORN DUTCHESS
...............GRNTCH ABBOTTS BIG HORN DAISY
....NTCH.. PKC$$ WON "PR" WILD WILMA
...............GRNTCH NOCTURNAL NAILOR
.........GRNTCH NOCTURNAL SKIPPER
...............GRNTCH HARDWOOD FRECKLES
........GRNTCH SKIPPER'S UNFORGIVEN'S SAIGE
...............GRNTCH RAT ATTACK
..........GRNTCH UNFORGIVEN'S PAIGE
...............GRNTCH ADREON'S IOWA ROXIE

PUPS -> Contact Jeff Fox (828-335-3652) to book your pup

............................GRNITECH LOGAN’S WILD CLOVER
..............STYLISH CLOVER
............................GRNITECH KORTE’S STYLISH CHIRPEE
........GRNITECH CHIC’S WILD STYLE
............................GRNITECH SAWYER’S IOWA TRUMP
..............GRNITECH FERRARI’S IOWA STYLE CHIC
............................CH GRNITECH BAYER’S AMERICAN YUKI
….PKC CH GRNITECH HALF BREED PINNER
.............................GRNITECH MOSS CREEK TRADER
..............NITECH KIRBY’S BLUE MONSTER
..............................SEVERSON’S BLUE-BONET
....... PKC Platinum Ch GRNITE HALF BREED JESSI
..............................STYLISH CLOVER
...............GRNITECH KIRBY’S STYLISH KIT
..............................GRNITECH KLONDIKE EMMA

Old Post 02-19-2014 11:39 PM
J.Fox
UKC Forum Member

A Big THANK YOU to you Daryl for all you done and making this cross happen no way we could had got it done with out you.. This should be cross that will show up in the winners circle!!

GRNITE WILD IMPY (RIP)
CH HTX WILD DAISY
912 223 9085

Old Post 02-20-2014 01:46 AM
J.Fox is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J.Fox Click here to Send J.Fox a Private Message Click Here to Email J.Fox Find more posts by J.Fox Add J.Fox to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CoondogUp
UKC Forum Member

These are going to be winners. Congrats Jeff and Daryl for making this cross possible. I would not delay I'd be giving Jeff a call ASAP and get you one of these!

HOME OF:

RIP: GRCH GRNITECH PKC CH 'PR' HIGH PLAINS DRIFTER (SKIPPER X UNFORGIVENS PAIGE) Frozen Semen Available

RIP: GRNITECH 'PR' IOWA STYLE EXTREME LIZZY (GCH GRNITECH Bear Creek Hanna daughter)

GRWCH GRNITECH GRCH Belly Buster (Drifter x Half Breed Joey)

GRNITECH GRCH Iowa Style Wild Storm (Big D & 6 shots of Clover)

Old Post 02-20-2014 01:52 AM
CoondogUp is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CoondogUp Click here to Send CoondogUp a Private Message Click Here to Email CoondogUp Find more posts by CoondogUp Add CoondogUp to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J.Fox
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Courtney, this cross is stacked with some of the best blood out there and two really nice hounds. This Will be a cross that winners will come from.

GRNITE WILD IMPY (RIP)
CH HTX WILD DAISY
912 223 9085

Old Post 02-20-2014 11:34 PM
J.Fox
UKC Forum Member

Pinner X Wilma I will take 2 more spots on males all females are taken as of now. Contact me if your interested. (828) 335-3652

GRNITE WILD IMPY (RIP)
CH HTX WILD DAISY
912 223 9085

Old Post 02-22-2014 02:35 AM
jawjacker22
UKC Forum Member

Pinner

I've had quite a few calls asking me what kind of dog Pinner is so I thought I'd describe him for those of you that are interested.
1. Pinner is a bigger, muscular built type of dog. He's about a 70lb dog.
2. He's Independent and Accurate. He's an honest 90% accurate dog and will be by himself probably at least 75-80% of the time.
3. He's a loud bawl mouth track dog that uses his mouth just right based on what kind of track he's working. He drifts a track well. He trees with a loud chop mouth and once he's hooked he's not going anywhere. He has no handle. Once you unleash him, your going to be finding him up somewhere under a coon.
4. Pinner has a great disposition. He's a very laid back type of hound around the house but that all changes when you take him hunting. He hunts hard and goes as deep as he needs to in order to find a coon. It could be a couple hundred yards or it could be a couple miles.
5. His oldest pups are only 9 months old and he's averaged 8 pups per litter. I have semen stored at Dean Bitzel's (Nevergone) in Indiana.
6. His sire & dam were COONDOGS and REPRODUCERS. Pinners littermates are COONDOGS and REPRODUCERS. Pinner is a COONDOG and will prove his ability to REPRODUCE.

If anyone is interested in breeding to Pinner or just going for a hunt with him let me know. I also have pups now and again out of him or can get you in contact with someone with pups for sale. Thanks for your interest!!

Old Post 02-22-2014 04:36 PM
RED REBELS
UKC Forum Member

Question for the people that have bred to Pinner,
Have you had any problems getting rid of your pups?

How many pups does he have on the ground? How old is his oldest litter?
Have you crossed him on any trackman females and how did they turn out so far?

Lizz

Old Post 02-22-2014 11:24 PM
RED REBELS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RED REBELS Click here to Send RED REBELS a Private Message Find more posts by RED REBELS Add RED REBELS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jawjacker22
UKC Forum Member

Pinner's only has 2 litters on the ground right now. His oldest litter is almost 9 months old so they are still real young. They are out of Matt Kiehn's Gr. Nt. Ch. Dynamite Daisy female. I raised a litter out of a Trackman bred female (Nt. Ch female that was a littermate to Sweat It & All Grand Ride) and they are right at 6 months old. I had them all sold before they were weaned. They are good acting pups and will be started as soon as the weather breaks up here. Jeff Fox's Wild Wilma is due in mid March and that will be the 3rd litter out of Pinner.

Old Post 02-23-2014 12:17 AM
Brierly2011
UKC Forum Member

Ive never hunted with Pinner, but a few of my buddies have drawn out with him and said the same thing as described above. I like that Wilma cross with pinner, any of those going to be for sale?

GRNTCH PKC SILVER CH SKUNA RIVER BART
GRNTCH GRCH PKC CH ADMANNS DE ANN

1-641-220-3563

Support Our Swine Producers!!

Last edited by Brierly2011 on 02-24-2014 at 12:46 AM

Old Post 02-24-2014 12:43 AM
Brierly2011 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brierly2011 Click here to Send Brierly2011 a Private Message Find more posts by Brierly2011 Add Brierly2011 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jawjacker22
UKC Forum Member

PM

Brierly - I sent you a PM.

Old Post 02-24-2014 11:26 PM
tsbtater
UKC Forum Member

I have hunted with Pinner and his littermate sister, Jo, a handful of times. I think Daryl described him EXACTLY above. Smart, accurate, honest, and the personality of a house dog UNTIL you cut him loose.

One more thing I really like about him (and liked about Jo). He hunts a timber out, doesn't blast through it just to get deep. Seems like he is just as likely to tree to the left, right, or behind you as he is to tree in front of you.

Nice dog in every category.

Old Post 02-25-2014 01:16 AM
tsbtater is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tsbtater Click here to Send tsbtater a Private Message Click Here to Email tsbtater Find more posts by tsbtater Add tsbtater to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jawjacker22
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Nic. Looks good!!

Old Post 03-01-2014 02:27 PM
jawjacker22
UKC Forum Member

A couple nice Pinner pups (Pinner x Nt. Ch. Cold Blooded Lady). They just turned 6 month old.

Old Post 03-01-2014 09:34 PM
jawjacker22
UKC Forum Member

Pinner and a couple nice Iowa coon

Old Post 03-01-2014 09:36 PM
Treye VanDyne
UKC Forum Member

There should be some wild hunting ,big mouth, independent, wild looking pups in the Pinner x Bella litter(trader x squeaky). A lot of big wins and money won in their 2 gen pedigree. These pups will go fast.

Old Post 03-03-2014 12:38 PM
Treye VanDyne is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Treye VanDyne Click here to Send Treye VanDyne a Private Message Click Here to Email Treye VanDyne Find more posts by Treye VanDyne Add Treye VanDyne to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J.Fox
UKC Forum Member

Very one wanting a Pinner x Wilma pup I'm going to take deposits on them now. Call me text or pm me I will send you my address. Pups $300.00 paid up both ways $ 75.00 deposit holds yours. 828-335-3652

GRNITE WILD IMPY (RIP)
CH HTX WILD DAISY
912 223 9085

Old Post 03-04-2014 12:25 AM
jawjacker22
UKC Forum Member

Pups

Jeff - I cannot tell you how excited I am about this litter. This is a very similar cross to the one I made a couple years ago when I bred Pinner's littermate sister, Gr Nt Ch PKC Ch Half Breed Joey to Wilma's uncle, Gr Nt Ch High Plains Drifter. Then you throw in Wild Card, Dutchess and Wild Casey blood. Gotta love all the Clover blood in this cross Below is a picture of my nice young dog Buster out of the Joey x Drifter cross pictured with my bud Courtney Risk.

Old Post 03-05-2014 01:51 AM
Kennyray8
UKC Forum Member

Pup

Add me to list Jeff (male)

Old Post 03-05-2014 02:07 AM
Kennyray8 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kennyray8 Click here to Send Kennyray8 a Private Message Click Here to Email Kennyray8 Find more posts by Kennyray8 Add Kennyray8 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RED REBELS
UKC Forum Member

hey, what is his stud fee?

Old Post 03-05-2014 03:58 AM
RED REBELS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RED REBELS Click here to Send RED REBELS a Private Message Find more posts by RED REBELS Add RED REBELS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jawjacker22
UKC Forum Member

Stud Fee

Stud fee is $250 or a choice pup.

Old Post 03-05-2014 02:34 PM
RED REBELS
UKC Forum Member

okay, great. I believe my female is about to come into heat, I dont want to breed her this year because I'd like to campaign her, but next year during this heat cycle she WILL be bred to Pinner.
********* GRNITECH Nocturnal Nailor (#2 historical reproducer)
****** GRNITECH Nocturnal Style
********* GRNITECH Schmersals Stylish Anna (#4 historical reproducer)
*** GRNITECH All Grand Trackman (#1 current & #5 historical reproducer)
********* GRNITECH Rock River Sackett Jr (#4 historical reproducer)
****** GRNITECH Rock River Lady (#10 historical reproducer)
********* GRNITECH Night-heat Dixie
"Lady"
********* GRNITECHHard Knockin' Stylish Hayes
****** GRNITECH Ball's Stylish Hickory Nut Harry(#3 historical reproducer)
********* GRNITECH Schmersals Stylish Anna (#4 historical reproducer)
*** GRNITECH Brown'S Taylor
********* GRNITECH Nocturnal Skipper
****** GRNITECH Brown's Haley
********* GRNITECH Brown's Little Peg(#6 historical reproducer)

Old Post 03-05-2014 06:41 PM