UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Super Nice Young Male-Direct off Mojo Mason
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Rockystep
UKC Forum Member

Super Nice Young Male-Direct off Mojo Mason

15 month old Male Direct off Mojo Mason- the father of Electric Rodeo..mother of this pup is off one of the best crosses off Bushwacker and Ring That Bell...Perfect Fall SS Birthday..born the first week of November..he has all three superstakes left! I Bought a couple pups last summer and he was my favorite so I sold the rest and hunted him during kill season. He has been hunted 1-2 nights since..This pup is a complete Natural...has treed 10-12 coons alone and 30-40 with one other dog...he is a very good strike dog and a super nice tree dog...he will go hunting alone..he's a little trashy but wants to get something going..pretty balanced between tracking and treeing..I have seen this pup do some very good things..he's bawl/chop on the ground and hard chop mouth tree dog. I am coaching my kids baseball and not hardly hunting at all... He could win right now but I would hunt him a couple months alone and go to town this summer with him. Price is $4500...I have some videos if you are serious. Located in Northeast Pa. 6073319234

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-23-2023 04:17 AM
Rockystep is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rockystep Click here to Send Rockystep a Private Message Find more posts by Rockystep Add Rockystep to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tnredman
UKC Forum Member

Could you send me some video and maybe a pic of his papers
423-253-5439

Home of Gr. NITE Ch. Backwoods Lockdown Sam
423-253-5439

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-25-2023 09:54 PM
tnredman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tnredman Click here to Send tnredman a Private Message Click Here to Email tnredman Find more posts by tnredman Add tnredman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote