UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Beagles > Beagle Classifieds > Beagle wanted - can travel
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
quirkycarousel
UKC Forum Member

Beagle wanted - can travel

Looking for a pair of young to adult beagles to join our pack.
Tricolor, lemon etc. Will consider Bluetick. The dog is more important than the color.

Male/Female or two females. Will consider pups.

We run deer mostly but a rabbit dog is fine. We can work with them. Untrained is fine. AKC/UKC reg.

Looking Northeastern US area but can travel Ohio through to the east coast and down into NC/SC if the right dogs are available.

email or text me: 613-539-9248

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-12-2017 02:51 PM
quirkycarousel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for quirkycarousel Click here to Send quirkycarousel a Private Message Click Here to Email quirkycarousel Find more posts by quirkycarousel Add quirkycarousel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Josh Brown
New UKC Forum Member

just what your looking for..

I have a pair of females I'm going to post tomorrow that sound like they might work for you. Im in Southern,IN. One female is 7 and the other 5. Both run/hunt. $600 for the pair. My buddy is getting out of dogs and asked me to help him sell them is the ONLY reason they are for sale and at this price. They are Striker bred and both have papers.

Old Post 04-21-2017 05:53 AM
Josh Brown is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Josh Brown Click here to Send Josh Brown a Private Message Find more posts by Josh Brown Add Josh Brown to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jmfrancis4
New UKC Forum Member

Oversized Male

I have a 13 month old 15.5-16" male that would be a good fit. He has plenty of foot, hunts hard, and uses his mouth right. He is out of Little Pack World Champion Rice's Hard Earned Cash. He runs a good rabbit. $400, firm. If interested I can be reached at 304-881-6587.

Old Post 05-17-2017 04:34 PM
jmfrancis4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jmfrancis4 Click here to Send jmfrancis4 a Private Message Click Here to Email jmfrancis4 Find more posts by jmfrancis4 Add jmfrancis4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote