UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Sombody deserves an appoligy.
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Skankhunt42
UKC Forum Member

Apologies should be to whole board from the few that banter 24/7 on here like old women about nonsense possums and more nonsense all while calling and texting each other thinking what they say is so cute and funny making most threads unreadable. Get a job get a life. Seen the constant debating+arguing with Joey Rosamond and thought that poor guy is getting his time wasted by men only trying to make time go by for entertainment. JIM knows the rules for sure and because studies the rules and hunts. Not that difficult if get after it. Cheers on this fine Holiday.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-17-2017 05:45 PM
Skankhunt42 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Skankhunt42 Click here to Send Skankhunt42 a Private Message Find more posts by Skankhunt42 Add Skankhunt42 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shadinc
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Skankhunt42
Apologies should be to whole board from the few that banter 24/7 on here like old women about nonsense possums and more nonsense all while calling and texting each other thinking what they say is so cute and funny making most threads unreadable. Get a job get a life. Seen the constant debating+arguing with Joey Rosamond and thought that poor guy is getting his time wasted by men only trying to make time go by for entertainment. JIM knows the rules for sure and because studies the rules and hunts. Not that difficult if get after it. Cheers on this fine Holiday.
Come on, man. When you get too old to hunt you have to do something for entertainment.

Old Post 03-17-2017 06:53 PM
shadinc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shadinc Click here to Send shadinc a Private Message Click Here to Email shadinc Find more posts by shadinc Add shadinc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

quote:

The same ones that bash us for going on with each other are the ones when we don't want to talk about dog food , wormer , how to fix there garmin, or argue about how they got screwed in a hunt because they didn't know the rules or my favorite putting dog dookie on the garden bunch of geniuses now you can call me a smart *** but you know what I like my self that way wabow take that lol !!!

Old Post 03-17-2017 10:42 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Skankhunt42
UKC Forum Member

Gives you a Texas size 10:4 on couple them issues but you better tone it back about 20% on the rest.

Old Post 03-17-2017 11:17 PM
Skankhunt42 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Skankhunt42 Click here to Send Skankhunt42 a Private Message Find more posts by Skankhunt42 Add Skankhunt42 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

I know somtimes I just can't help myself lol but really it gets boring on here and I really don't like it when it gets to serious to the point sombody Gets upset I would rather it not be so serious but that's me.

Old Post 03-17-2017 11:30 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Marty Vincent
UKC Forum Member

MY GARMIN WONT COME ON TAR, CAN YOU HELP ME ?
I BEEN FEEDING OLE YELLOW, IS THAT A GREAT DOG FOOD ?
THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME SIR.LOL.

THANKS, MARTY...............

MARTY VINCENT,, 859/489/1421
259 GLENDALE AVE. LEXINGTON, KY.40511

Old Post 03-18-2017 12:08 AM
Marty Vincent is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Marty Vincent Click here to Send Marty Vincent a Private Message Visit Marty Vincent's homepage! Find more posts by Marty Vincent Add Marty Vincent to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wjoey
Banned

quote:

Must be one of Joeys secret id's lol
Marty Id love to help you with your garmin but I just don't have the time after all I do work 12 hour days , yes ole yellow is good is just too pricey for me

UKC PREFORMANCE SIRE Nt ch pkc ch BAM BAM The only one out of WORLD CH BIG D X GRNT SKIPPERS UMFORGIVEN SAIGE she has 21 pups 4nt ch 5 grnt ch thats 42.85%
He is a coon dog!
Nt ch ch Insane Minnie MouseInsane cain x Malden Branch Mouse

HOME OF 2 TIME AQHA HORSE OF THE YEAR
World champion working cow horse snaffle bit
SMART LITTLE LEGEND
ETCHA CHAMPION
HCHA CHAMPION
Top 16 NCHA WORLD Champion
Home of GHSRA All Around Cowboy Champion Chris wilbanks

Jerico Rebel our Movie star horse hes been in three films now 35 years old
Just passed away February 4th 2016

MY OLD DOGS GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN
The one I will allways miss now deceased 01/09/2013
GR CH GRAND NT CH Handosme Trudy
SIRE PKC WLD CH GR NT WHATS UP DOC
DAM GR NT HUTCHINS SUGAR

GRCH GR NT CH COBBLER CREEK WENDY
GR NT STYLISH TUFF - WENDY X STYLISH LIPPER
GR NT STYLISH TACK - WENDY X STYLISH LIPPER

NT CH SOUTHERN STYLE - JP'S HIGH STYLE X HOUSES LADY

Old Post 03-18-2017 12:18 AM
wjoey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wjoey Click here to Send wjoey a Private Message Find more posts by wjoey Add wjoey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

My hunting buddy is 10 yrs older than me we set in our lawn chairs while the dogs are working and study our garmins lol. I don't know about dog food I used to think I knew but not now lol. I am excited about one thing I used to order this flea medicine from an older man and he passed it looks like strogen tee wormer I thought I lost my last bottle but my wife found it you just put it under each leg at the base of the tail and neck with your finger it's the flea killingest stuff I ever seen I am going to go get it analized and see if I can get a recipe.

Old Post 03-18-2017 12:24 AM
Marty Vincent
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by wjoey
Marty Id love to help you with your garmin but I just don't have the time after all I do work 12 hour days , yes ole yellow is good is just too pricey for me

THANK YOU SIR.LOL
I KNOW THEY ARE LOOOKING GOOD.
JUST HAVING A LITTLE FUN, I DONT EVEN HAVE A GARMIN.

THANKS, MARTY............
12 HOURS, IN ONE DAY ?
TIME TO GO HUNTING, HAPPY HUNTEN, B SAFE...................

Last edited by Marty Vincent on 03-18-2017 at 12:41 AM

Old Post 03-18-2017 12:25 AM
Marty Vincent is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Marty Vincent Click here to Send Marty Vincent a Private Message Visit Marty Vincent's homepage! Find more posts by Marty Vincent Add Marty Vincent to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Marty Vincent
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by yadkintar
My hunting buddy is 10 yrs older than me we set in our lawn chairs while the dogs are working and study our garmins lol. I don't know about dog food I used to think I knew but not now lol. I am excited about one thing I used to order this flea medicine from an older man and he passed it looks like strogen tee wormer I thought I lost my last bottle but my wife found it you just put it under each leg at the base of the tail and neck with your finger it's the flea killingest stuff I ever seen I am going to go get it analized and see if I can get a recipe.

WOULD LIKE TO HAVE MORE INFO,LOL.

GONE HUNTING..........................

Old Post 03-18-2017 12:44 AM
yadkintar
Banned

[QUOTE]Originally posted by wjoey
[/QUOTE.

I knew who it was Joe but it wasent Joey lol. I will be getting some of him and mr R,s money next year I know how to check and see who I am talking to its why I answered the way I did lmbo.

Old Post 03-18-2017 01:19 AM
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Yadkintar

Have you seen the post about doughnuts for raccoons? I thought about you when I read that post. Maybe that explains all those "Bigfoot" sightings people putting all those doughnuts out gotta be some with sprinkles you know ole tar can not resist those sprinkles. LOL. Dave

Old Post 03-18-2017 01:29 AM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

I burnt out on donuts I am on a pop tart kick or raisin bred and butter lol.

Old Post 03-18-2017 01:36 AM
Jrkb2012
UKC Forum Member

quote:
I for one LOVE reading all those post,,best ientertainment ever

Browns Wild Irish Rose(Tequila Sunrise x Stylish Abagal)
Browns Stylish Buddy(Stylish Bushwacker x Browns Wild Irish Rose) pup
Browns Stylish Sissy(Stylish Bushwacker x Browns Wild Irish Rose) pup

Old Post 03-18-2017 02:55 AM
Jrkb2012 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jrkb2012 Click here to Send Jrkb2012 a Private Message Click Here to Email Jrkb2012 Find more posts by Jrkb2012 Add Jrkb2012 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Stan Ferrell
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Jrkb2012
I for one LOVE reading all those post,,best ientertainment ever

Yup, since they tamed down the "off topic" forum ole Yadkin is the go to.

Old Post 03-18-2017 02:09 PM
Stan Ferrell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Stan Ferrell Click here to Send Stan Ferrell a Private Message Find more posts by Stan Ferrell Add Stan Ferrell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

I just like to have a good time lol.

Old Post 03-18-2017 02:17 PM
Jrkb2012
UKC Forum Member

quote:
I just like to have a good time lol.
Well I'm glad you do.
Just one request,,pick it up a little bit more,,lol

Browns Wild Irish Rose(Tequila Sunrise x Stylish Abagal)
Browns Stylish Buddy(Stylish Bushwacker x Browns Wild Irish Rose) pup
Browns Stylish Sissy(Stylish Bushwacker x Browns Wild Irish Rose) pup

Old Post 03-18-2017 03:56 PM
Jrkb2012 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jrkb2012 Click here to Send Jrkb2012 a Private Message Click Here to Email Jrkb2012 Find more posts by Jrkb2012 Add Jrkb2012 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

I get a pm once in a while telling me to calm down strait from the authority lol.and I repent and tell them I won't do it again lol.

That reminds me were is Bruce anyway it's his shift.

Old Post 03-18-2017 06:33 PM
Allen / UKC
Administrator

Re: Re: Re: Sombody deserves an appoligy.

quote:
Originally posted by msinc
I didn't see it either, in all seriousness when you have someone that is willing to try and help but you don't get the answer you are hoping for you got two choices....try to learn from it or stay stupid. It's just that simple. The real problem is that there are some people who believe it is okay to skirt around the rules. From what I have seen, they believe it is okay because they often get away with it. These are the same people that cheat to title their dog and then cannot understand why the phone is still not ringing when they put that dog up for stud. The joke is on them.
Unfortunately, these same people can affect the rest of us when they finally upset the "Jim's" of the world and he stops helping the rest of us. I wouldn't blame him when he's had enough.
It sure seems like UKC is way overdue an updated "Advisor" book. It also seems like it might be more helpful to the forum if Mr. Gingerich would jump in and set things straight instead of just "poofing" the thread. It wont change the cheaters, but it might help set the rest of us straight.

Sometimes I'm caught up with workload stuff and miss some, other times I see certain scenarios that I've already had calls about that include more detail or information. Others involve an Appeal coming in the office, that I have to stay away from for obvious reasons.

Others are sometimes vague when it comes to needed information, making them hard to answer correctly without asking a bunch of questions.

Then, I've also figured out that when you get too crazy with responding to any and all questions, it breeds even more questions, including a bunch of "what if's" that can quickly result in an all-day-affair on the internet and office work is put on hold.

So, thanks to the sharp rules guys like Jim and others who pick up slackers like me. But I'll try to do better and give them a little slack.

Old Post 04-04-2017 08:03 PM
Allen / UKC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Allen / UKC Click here to Send Allen / UKC a Private Message Click Here to Email Allen / UKC Find more posts by Allen / UKC Add Allen / UKC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
joey
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by wjoey

No Joe it isnt me, if you will watch I only reply a few times and when I see no one will listen I just drop it.

http://www.sunspotlights.com/
When brightness matters!!

Home Of:
PKC Ch, Grch Grnch 2008 Tx state champion They call me Crazy Betty

PKC SCh CH Grnch They call me Howler too

Old Post 04-04-2017 08:25 PM
joey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for joey Click here to Send joey a Private Message Find more posts by joey Add joey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
elvis
UKC Forum Member

quote:
I am excited about one thing I used to order this flea medicine from an older man and he passed it looks like strogen tee wormer I thought I lost my last bottle but my wife found it you just put it under each leg at the base of the tail and neck with your finger it's the flea killingest stuff I ever seen I am going to go get it analized and see if I can get a recipe.

tar you could make a fortune selling that stuff.
Id like to invest in it but my wife wont let me ever since I lost my butt on that bigfoot repellent. I figured that was a surefire bigtime moneymaker with the guarantee and all that comes with it, but would you believe I never sold a one. Poor marketing skills I guess.

Old Post 04-05-2017 01:16 AM
elvis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for elvis Click here to Send elvis a Private Message Find more posts by elvis Add elvis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
elvis
UKC Forum Member

quote:
I am excited about one thing I used to order this flea medicine from an older man and he passed it looks like strogen tee wormer I thought I lost my last bottle but my wife found it you just put it under each leg at the base of the tail and neck with your finger it's the flea killingest stuff I ever seen I am going to go get it analized and see if I can get a recipe.

Id like to invest in it but my wife wont let me ever since I lost my butt on that bigfoot repellent. I figured that was a surefire bigtime moneymaker with the guarantee and all that comes with it, but would you believe I never sold a one. Poor marketing skills I guess.

Old Post 04-05-2017 01:16 AM
elvis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for elvis Click here to Send elvis a Private Message Find more posts by elvis Add elvis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Got it being tested right now probly going to have somthing in it I can't get. Molly had fleas bad I went and got some zimectrine at tractor supply and spayed her and pen everyday still had fleas my wife found that stuff and the next day she had no fleas I do it about every two weeks it don't even have a smell to it.

Old Post 04-05-2017 01:32 AM
wjoey
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by joey
No Joe it isnt me, if you will watch I only reply a few times and when I see no one will listen I just drop it.
Lol I know Just teasing Tar

UKC PREFORMANCE SIRE Nt ch pkc ch BAM BAM The only one out of WORLD CH BIG D X GRNT SKIPPERS UMFORGIVEN SAIGE she has 21 pups 4nt ch 5 grnt ch thats 42.85%
He is a coon dog!

SMART LITTLE LEGEND
ETCHA CHAMPION
HCHA CHAMPION

DAM GR NT HUTCHINS SUGAR

Old Post 04-05-2017 06:11 AM
wjoey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wjoey Click here to Send wjoey a Private Message Find more posts by wjoey Add wjoey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wjoey
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by elvis

Tar will buy some lol

He is a coon dog!

SMART LITTLE LEGEND
ETCHA CHAMPION
HCHA CHAMPION

DAM GR NT HUTCHINS SUGAR

Old Post 04-05-2017 06:12 AM