UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Sombody deserves an appoligy.
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
yadkintar
Banned

Sombody deserves an appoligy.

There a good man that I respect a lot on here always try's to help with rules questions y'all make it hard y'all post a rule question then after sombody answers it the rest of the story comes out and you twist it till you have a completely different senerio making whom ever tried to help looking stupid then as the other day if you don't get the answer you want you call them a smart *** there are several that pick on each other on here that are friends and got super thick hide but nobody should ever say anything harmfull like that to anybody so Jim I am sticking up for you I like it when you answer rules !!

Last edited by yadkintar on 03-17-2017 at 01:17 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-16-2017 12:20 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Robert Johnson
UKC Forum Member

Jim is a good straight forward guy who answers the rules accurately in 99.5% of the answers he gives. He has my respect, and although we have never met , to my knowledge, I consider him a friend.

Johnson Creek Kennels
home of:
UKC Grand Nite Champion "PR" Yadkin River Addkis. Deceased 12/11/2016 RIP

2009/2010/2011/2012 AKC GA. State Leader and Supreme Grand Nite Champion Yadkin River Addkis

2010 ACHA Georgia State Champion Grand Nite Champion Yadkin River Addkis

PKC Champion Yadkin River Addkis

Bright Eye Lights

Treeing Walkers

912-663-5287 cell (perfered)

Old Post 03-16-2017 12:27 PM
Robert Johnson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Robert Johnson Click here to Send Robert Johnson a Private Message Click Here to Email Robert Johnson Find more posts by Robert Johnson Add Robert Johnson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jkidd1
UKC Forum Member

Yessir, I think the Coonhound Advisor calls JiM when they get stumped.

JEREMY KIDD
765-520-1552

*females*
GRNITECH' JR'S JANEY
(Xjr X Insane Jane)

GRNITECH ST. JOHN'S STYLISH REX
(Ol south stylish Rebel X Janey)

GRNITECH' AFTER DARK'S JAN-IT
(Sweat It X Janey)

DUAL GRNITE' LONETREE LEGEND (R.I.P.)
(Noct. Style X Southern Sky)

GRNITECH' STYLISH LITTLE PEG(R.I.P.)
(Trackman X Browns Little Peg)

GRNITECH 'PR' JANEY'S GOTTA GUN
(Wild Card X Jr's Janey)

NITECH ‘PR’ REBELS STYLISH MOJA
(Ol Souths Stylish Rebel X Janey)

AFTER DARK’S PURDY PENNY
(Big $$ X Janit)

NITECH' SEVEN MILE SLOOPY(R.I.P.)
(Skipper x Big time Trixie)

Proud UNION JOURNEYMAN LINEMAN
https://i.postimg.cc/654pWfzm/IMG-1920.png
I.B.E.W. LOCAL 1393

Old Post 03-16-2017 12:59 PM
jkidd1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jkidd1 Click here to Send jkidd1 a Private Message Click Here to Email jkidd1 Find more posts by jkidd1 Add jkidd1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bruce m. Conkey
UKC Forum Member

Can't say enough about JiM when it comes to knowing the rules. His knowledge shared on here is very much appreciated.

Old Post 03-16-2017 02:36 PM
Bruce m. Conkey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bruce m. Conkey Click here to Send Bruce m. Conkey a Private Message Click Here to Email Bruce m. Conkey Visit Bruce m. Conkey's homepage! Find more posts by Bruce m. Conkey Add Bruce m. Conkey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CHEWBACH
UKC Forum Member

Re: Sombody deserves an appoligy.

quote:
Originally posted by yadkintar
There a good man that I respect a lot on here always try's to help with rules questions y'all make it hard y'all post a rule question then after sombody answers it the rest of the story comes out and you twist it till you have a completely different senerio making whom ever tried to help looking stupid then as the other day if you don't get the answer you want you call them a smart *** there are several that pick on each other on here that are friends and got super thick hide but nobody should ever say anything harm full like that to anybody so Jim I am sticking up for you I like it when you answer rules !!
OK! Yadkintar iam sorry about the marble thing!!lol

Old Post 03-16-2017 02:48 PM
CHEWBACH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CHEWBACH Click here to Send CHEWBACH a Private Message Find more posts by CHEWBACH Add CHEWBACH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CHEWBACH
UKC Forum Member

lol

Naaaaaaaa!!!

Old Post 03-16-2017 02:49 PM
CHEWBACH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CHEWBACH Click here to Send CHEWBACH a Private Message Find more posts by CHEWBACH Add CHEWBACH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wjoey
Banned

Agreed he was the first to tell me about the advisor witch I knew nothing about. He knows the rules I have argued with him on some but I lost .I still think I'm right on the score card signing tho , He must be sick with the flu ,I don't think he would let one person run him off.

UKC PREFORMANCE SIRE Nt ch pkc ch BAM BAM The only one out of WORLD CH BIG D X GRNT SKIPPERS UMFORGIVEN SAIGE she has 21 pups 4nt ch 5 grnt ch thats 42.85%
He is a coon dog!
Nt ch ch Insane Minnie MouseInsane cain x Malden Branch Mouse

HOME OF 2 TIME AQHA HORSE OF THE YEAR
World champion working cow horse snaffle bit
SMART LITTLE LEGEND
ETCHA CHAMPION
HCHA CHAMPION
Top 16 NCHA WORLD Champion
Home of GHSRA All Around Cowboy Champion Chris wilbanks

Jerico Rebel our Movie star horse hes been in three films now 35 years old
Just passed away February 4th 2016

MY OLD DOGS GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN
The one I will allways miss now deceased 01/09/2013
GR CH GRAND NT CH Handosme Trudy
SIRE PKC WLD CH GR NT WHATS UP DOC
DAM GR NT HUTCHINS SUGAR

GRCH GR NT CH COBBLER CREEK WENDY
GR NT STYLISH TUFF - WENDY X STYLISH LIPPER
GR NT STYLISH TACK - WENDY X STYLISH LIPPER

NT CH SOUTHERN STYLE - JP'S HIGH STYLE X HOUSES LADY

Old Post 03-16-2017 03:05 PM
wjoey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wjoey Click here to Send wjoey a Private Message Find more posts by wjoey Add wjoey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CHEWBACH
UKC Forum Member

yep

i believe i and a few more are prob!! count on one hand!! that are not unrespectful to others opinions!!

Old Post 03-16-2017 03:20 PM
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Rules/Answers

Jim definitely knows his stuff regarding the rules. One may not like the answer/s he gives, but he is spot on every time. Listen and learn, argue the point if you want but you are just spitting in the wind. Wise men listen to sound advice. Fools never learn! Many thanks to Jim Sizemore for all his help and answers given on this board. Dave

Old Post 03-16-2017 04:22 PM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mike Van Dusen
UKC Forum Member

Jim knows those rules like the back of his hand!
Don't ask Jim a question if you don't want to hear the answer,he don't care if it steps on toes,but it will be spot on!

I have known Jim for a long time,I doubt many on this board know what he goes through in life,I admire him for his drive,most would of quit long ago if they had to go through what he does and still hunt,but he carries on in hopes of that World champ,thanks Jim for all those posts,keep doing what you do!

"Coma Power"
"It's in the blood"
HOME- 219-326-7907
CELL-219-575-0067

Old Post 03-16-2017 06:13 PM
Mike Van Dusen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mike Van Dusen Click here to Send Mike Van Dusen a Private Message Click Here to Email Mike Van Dusen Find more posts by Mike Van Dusen Add Mike Van Dusen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Marty Vincent
UKC Forum Member

i dont comp. hunt but read this board at least 50 times a day,i have seen Jim tell the rule word for word, really look to his opinion on ever thing he says.

JIM, DONT LET SOMETHING LIKE THIS STOP YOU FROM GIVING PEOPLE LIKE MYSELF ADVICE OR WHAT YOU WOULD DO.
DONT KNOW DETAILS, . BUT HOW YOU TELL IT LIKE IT IS,

THANKS, MARTY................

MARTY VINCENT,, 859/489/1421
259 GLENDALE AVE. LEXINGTON, KY.40511

Old Post 03-16-2017 07:15 PM
Marty Vincent is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Marty Vincent Click here to Send Marty Vincent a Private Message Visit Marty Vincent's homepage! Find more posts by Marty Vincent Add Marty Vincent to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pttm08
UKC Forum Member

Guess I missed what was happening however I will say this. For the past several years I have read comments on here, tried my hand at the rules questions and I have always respected and understood Jim's comments. It is nice when people will give there time to answer questions and try to help fellow hunters out. Too many times there is always a smart@&& that wants to talk about how stupid they are or how they can not understand how they got that answer. It is not your spot to understand them. Jim would tell them the answer but he would also explain it if you would take the time to listen to him. I only spoke to him once on the phone and it was actually about a dog that someone else had for sale. There are a few more on here that do the same thing and those are the guys I hope to meat one day and be able to sit and talk with them.
Keep on guys and don't let the bad ones ruin it for this sport.

Home of

PR CH Big Blue Buster HTX
PR CH Angle Plantation's Red Jasper

Let's get Ticked

Old Post 03-16-2017 07:43 PM
pttm08 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pttm08 Click here to Send pttm08 a Private Message Click Here to Email pttm08 Find more posts by pttm08 Add pttm08 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RedScorpion
UKC Forum Member

There are a lot of guys on here that freely give their time and expertise to help us all out.

It is amazing all of the free vet advice that Doc Hallada gives, the rules help that Jim gives, the Garmin and other product help that Bruce provides.

They don't get anything for it...and they help us all out.

It boggles the mind all of the free stuff people get every day and still complain. I think that most of them would complain if they all got free beer for coming to a UKC hunt.

Old Post 03-16-2017 08:01 PM
RedScorpion is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RedScorpion Click here to Send RedScorpion a Private Message Find more posts by RedScorpion Add RedScorpion to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
msinc
Banned

Some people would complain if you hung them with a brand new rope!!!! Sizemore's alright...he's probably out somewhere trying to get his UTV out of the mud. Last time I looked, he was pretty good at burying those things.

Old Post 03-16-2017 08:07 PM
msinc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msinc Click here to Send msinc a Private Message Click Here to Email msinc Find more posts by msinc Add msinc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JiM
UKC Forum Member

Well, there goes my bad reputation. But my Mom would love this.......

AKC/UKC GrNtCh Sizemore's Timber Jam Jessi 12/21/04 to 1/21/2011 R.I.P.

Old Post 03-16-2017 08:50 PM
JiM is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JiM Click here to Send JiM a Private Message Click Here to Email JiM Find more posts by JiM Add JiM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jawscardodger
UKC Forum Member

Someone say FREE BEER !!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post 03-16-2017 09:31 PM
jawscardodger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jawscardodger Click here to Send jawscardodger a Private Message Click Here to Email jawscardodger Find more posts by jawscardodger Add jawscardodger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
micooner
UKC Forum Member

I was just going to say jim has a hide like a rhino so just pile it on lol

Old Post 03-17-2017 12:06 AM
micooner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for micooner Click here to Send micooner a Private Message Click Here to Email micooner Find more posts by micooner Add micooner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rex Ridge
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by RedScorpion
There are a lot of guys on here that freely give their time and expertise to help us all out.

It is amazing all of the free vet advice that Doc Hallada gives, the rules help that Jim gives, the Garmin and other product help that Bruce provides.

They don't get anything for it...and they help us all out.

It boggles the mind all of the free stuff people get every day and still complain. I think that most of them would complain if they all got free beer for coming to a UKC hunt.

👍

Old Post 03-17-2017 01:12 AM
Rex Ridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rex Ridge Click here to Send Rex Ridge a Private Message Find more posts by Rex Ridge Add Rex Ridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ringtail
UKC Forum Member

Re: Sombody deserves an appoligy.

quote:
Originally posted by yadkintar
There a good man that I respect a lot on here always try's to help with rules questions y'all make it hard y'all post a rule question then after sombody answers it the rest of the story comes out and you twist it till you have a completely different senerio making whom ever tried to help looking stupid then as the other day if you don't get the answer you want you call them a smart *** there are several that pick on each other on here that are friends and got super thick hide but nobody should ever say anything harm full like that to anybody so Jim I am sticking up for you I like it when you answer rules !!

I didn't see the post you're talking about, I assume someone didn't like Jim's response to a rule question. I don't know Jim or even met him. But if I have a rule question, Jim's response is the one I look for. It may not be the answer you want but it'll be the right answer.

It's simple:
If you have a rule question, ask Jim.
If you have a Garmin question, ask Bruce.
If you have a mixing a homemade artificial insemination cocktail, ask yadkintar.

"TREE MY DOG" - NO BETTER FEELING

NAADP Charter Member....... appointed by King Dave himself........

Old Post 03-17-2017 01:25 AM
ringtail is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ringtail Click here to Send ringtail a Private Message Click Here to Email ringtail Find more posts by ringtail Add ringtail to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Stan Ferrell
UKC Forum Member

I hear Chuck Norris asks JiM questions.

Old Post 03-17-2017 01:29 AM
Stan Ferrell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Stan Ferrell Click here to Send Stan Ferrell a Private Message Find more posts by Stan Ferrell Add Stan Ferrell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
msinc
Banned

Re: Re: Sombody deserves an appoligy.

quote:
Originally posted by ringtail
I didn't see the post you're talking about, I assume someone didn't like Jim's response to a rule question. I don't know Jim or even met him........

I didn't see it either, in all seriousness when you have someone that is willing to try and help but you don't get the answer you are hoping for you got two choices....try to learn from it or stay stupid. It's just that simple. The real problem is that there are some people who believe it is okay to skirt around the rules. From what I have seen, they believe it is okay because they often get away with it. These are the same people that cheat to title their dog and then cannot understand why the phone is still not ringing when they put that dog up for stud. The joke is on them.
Unfortunately, these same people can affect the rest of us when they finally upset the "Jim's" of the world and he stops helping the rest of us. I wouldn't blame him when he's had enough.
It sure seems like UKC is way overdue an updated "Advisor" book. It also seems like it might be more helpful to the forum if Mr. Gingerich would jump in and set things straight instead of just "poofing" the thread. It wont change the cheaters, but it might help set the rest of us straight.

Old Post 03-17-2017 01:12 PM
msinc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msinc Click here to Send msinc a Private Message Click Here to Email msinc Find more posts by msinc Add msinc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rip
UKC Forum Member

Jim knows his stuff and I have never known him to be disrespectful about it either.

Old Post 03-17-2017 01:45 PM
Rip is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rip Click here to Send Rip a Private Message Click Here to Email Rip Visit Rip's homepage! Find more posts by Rip Add Rip to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JiM
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Sombody deserves an appoligy.

quote:
Originally posted by ringtail
[B]I didn't see the post you're talking about, I assume someone didn't like Jim's response to a rule question.]

I didnt see it either. I'm kinda curious who said what to bring on such a lovefest for JiM, I prolly owe him/her a major thank you.

AKC/UKC GrNtCh Sizemore's Timber Jam Jessi 12/21/04 to 1/21/2011 R.I.P.

Old Post 03-17-2017 02:34 PM
JiM is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JiM Click here to Send JiM a Private Message Click Here to Email JiM Find more posts by JiM Add JiM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Hobo poofed it those redbone guys are loyal lol !!

Old Post 03-17-2017 02:41 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jkidd1
UKC Forum Member

You should know why it poofed JiM its right there on the card . . .

SCRATCHING OFFENSES
Handler Related:

6(z) For calling JiM a smart a$$, Also in accordance with rule 6(x).

JEREMY KIDD
765-520-1552

*females*
GRNITECH' JR'S JANEY
(Xjr X Insane Jane)

GRNITECH ST. JOHN'S STYLISH REX
(Ol south stylish Rebel X Janey)

GRNITECH' AFTER DARK'S JAN-IT
(Sweat It X Janey)

DUAL GRNITE' LONETREE LEGEND (R.I.P.)
(Noct. Style X Southern Sky)

GRNITECH' STYLISH LITTLE PEG(R.I.P.)
(Trackman X Browns Little Peg)

GRNITECH 'PR' JANEY'S GOTTA GUN
(Wild Card X Jr's Janey)

NITECH ‘PR’ REBELS STYLISH MOJA
(Ol Souths Stylish Rebel X Janey)

AFTER DARK’S PURDY PENNY
(Big $$ X Janit)

NITECH' SEVEN MILE SLOOPY(R.I.P.)
(Skipper x Big time Trixie)

Proud UNION JOURNEYMAN LINEMAN
https://i.postimg.cc/654pWfzm/IMG-1920.png
I.B.E.W. LOCAL 1393

Old Post 03-17-2017 05:23 PM
jkidd1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jkidd1 Click here to Send jkidd1 a Private Message Click Here to Email jkidd1 Find more posts by jkidd1 Add jkidd1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote