UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Dog Supply Vendors > Show DVD ready to ship****LOOK***
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

Show DVD ready to ship****LOOK***

ok guys....its finally ready. Right on schedule.
I took a look at the finished copy tonight and gave my thumbs up for production. We will start shipping in 3 days.

We shot it in HD and the quality is exceptional in my opinion. I did the best to help those who are beginners to showing get a ahead of the learning curve.
I have learned a great deal about showing over the past 36 or so years of showing and I tried to show how to avoid the mistakes I made the first 4 years trying to get to the point of being able to compete at any level....local, state, or national.

If this one does pretty good, I will shoot for making one for the pro's/national level at a later date.

I hope to interview some of you BIG Dawgs at the bigger stages. Looking forward to working with yall and getting the opportunity to meet you person to person and letting america get to meet you and see how you prepare for the national stage.

A lot of the proceeds from this dvd will go to local ministries at my local church and of course I tithe/give off of everything that comes across my hands. So the money you spend on this dvd will help you and your friends and or family and you will be helping the kingdom as well. So this is a win win for you.

Please send $30.00 to
Rick Stevenson
86 Cosby Rd.
Enid, Ms. 38927

I look foward to your reviews.

I am planning a breeding DVD in the near future as well. So look for ads on it at a later time. I wanted to put all my efforts into this first dvd to be able to gain some experience for future work.

I pray you're blessed and that you receive more than your moneys worth back in winning that will save you on additional entry fees and and gas money you spend taking your dog to more shows to get a show title on them. 1 show win vs a loss will pay for the dvd just in those two costs.

God bless and thanks in advance for your business.

Grand Champion Stevenson's "Johnny Jet,"

Palms 18:39........You armed me with strength for battle; you made my adversaries bow at my feet!
Two questions sum up life....
Why am I here ? And Where am I headed.

Last edited by cripple creek on 02-26-2014 at 03:29 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-26-2014 03:26 AM
cripple creek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cripple creek Click here to Send cripple creek a Private Message Click Here to Email cripple creek Find more posts by cripple creek Add cripple creek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

wanted to add this little tidbit...

You have to have a decent dog to start with. If you dont have a dog that has decent feet and decent teeth, The DVD is not the answer. You have to have something to start with. If you dont, I suggest getting a nice bred pup then the dvd will be well worth your money.
I just dont wont anyone to think they didnt get their moneys worth.
the only one I have ever seen was done by Lonnie mears probably 15 years ago if not longer and it $25.00 dollars then and was vhs.
This is a quality HD dvd with a lot more info than I got from the one I bought back then. More time was spent on posing them than all the tricks to the trade that I needed to prepare for before the show.
2/3s of the dvd is spent on the months prior to your first show. If you do everything I present to you AND you have a decent dog, you should easily pay for the dvd in one show. Thats what a loss will cost you if you travel over 30 miles to a show.
$10-15 entry fee
$10 gas
$ 5 hamburger/chips and drink (every body buys something to support the local club.

It costs you that win or lose....I had rather win.

I know some folks that have had hundreds of points waiting for that one best of show with competition win. It can be expensive making one a champion that route.

Palms 18:39........You armed me with strength for battle; you made my adversaries bow at my feet!

Old Post 02-26-2014 05:21 AM
cripple creek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cripple creek Click here to Send cripple creek a Private Message Click Here to Email cripple creek Find more posts by cripple creek Add cripple creek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

there are two littermate pups to

the dog I use in the dvd that can be bought. one is in West West va. close to Ky line and the other one is in North Miss. over toward the alabama state line.
If you want a 6.5 month old pup that is capable of winning a national or world title let me know and I can give you the owners phone numbers. These dogs will hunt as well. Not just show dogs.
straight off two coondogs that happen to look good and have outstanding confirmation.

Old Post 02-26-2014 05:24 AM
gunner8842
Banned

My number is 618-553-0614. I can send you apicture of my dog.

Old Post 02-26-2014 07:17 PM
gunner8842 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gunner8842 Click here to Send gunner8842 a Private Message Click Here to Email gunner8842 Find more posts by gunner8842 Add gunner8842 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

Nice dog buddy...

I think he has potential. Sent you a pm and text...

Old Post 02-27-2014 04:25 AM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

btt

btt

Old Post 02-28-2014 02:34 AM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

just a little more info on the dvd

to answer questions some might have....
* It's approx. 50 minutes long.
* It covers step by step how to prepare a dog to show or start a new pup from the get go to prepare them for the bench.
* It also shows you how to physically pose a dog.
* It takes you through all the areas to prepare you for success and get a dog regardless of what age it is entering its first show.
* If you follow step by step it will put you way ahead of the competition that is not prepared.

PM me if you have any other questions and if you would like, send me a pm and I will give you my phone number and you can text me a pic of your hound and I can tell you what you may need to work on or if your dog is capable of winning on the bench and save you some time and money on possibly getting another hound.

I want to help others with hounds that like to show and also the money will be used to help needed ministries at my local church.

thanks again and feel free to post any questions you might have on here or pm me. I will give you all the free advice I can.

Old Post 03-01-2014 01:10 AM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

Shipping all orders on Monday the 3rd.

be looking for them folks and thanks so much for all the orders. Looking forward to hearing from you all once you start winning.

Old Post 03-01-2014 04:00 PM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

btt

btt

Old Post 03-02-2014 08:06 PM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

we got iced in this morning and my post

office closes at noon everyday. part of the cutback. haha
Ill have them in the mail in the morning.
Cant wait to hear back from you guys and gals on what you think.

Old Post 03-03-2014 09:40 PM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

heres a pic of the dvd in the cover.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/7663924@N06/12914324474/

thanks again for your business.

Old Post 03-03-2014 09:57 PM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

thanks so much for the orders.

I have received several orders all ready with many more orders promised in the mail. I am very appreciative of your support and interest. I just wanted to give back to help those that put their time and effort and money into showing hounds.
It is fun and a wonderful family project that can help bond us all together.

Again...thanks for your support in this project.

Old Post 03-04-2014 06:12 AM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

ok guys and gals....

first round of shipments made today. est del 3/7.
thanks for those that have pmd me with payments on the way.
Yall are just awesome.
I hope you are blessed by it.

Old Post 03-04-2014 10:57 PM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

hey guys...there hasnt been anything

like this for years that will help you in the show arena. Lots of training videos but nothing that helps put you in the winners circle on the bench.
this is it. It will absolutely change your winning percentage by 90% if you have a dog that is even half way competitive in the confirmation area.
Well worth the money.

Old Post 03-06-2014 07:12 PM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

got more orders today

thanks Patriot hounds...awsome business card
thanks also to Chris Lunde and Scott Steede..I appreciate your business.
those orders will go out tomorrow. Fri the 7th.

Old Post 03-07-2014 02:06 AM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

btt

btt

Old Post 03-07-2014 06:01 PM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

btt

for the weekend.
awsome gift for your younguns who like to show. Very detailed and simple but professional made. family friendly. Had someone buy one for their daughter for her birthday who shows.
I'm very critical of my own work and I am pleased with it.
thanks
Rick

Hope to visit to saint jude and will have some there. Hope to have them at a friend of mines vendor supply booth. I have to clear it with him and then Ill post on here who he is and where he will be located.

Old Post 03-08-2014 01:50 AM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

btt

btt

Old Post 03-08-2014 08:35 PM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

thanks John Taylor...

Susan whitman and Jeff Reeves. also Ryan yours will be mailed Mon. I didnt get it until Sdr. so I cant mail till tomorrow.

thanks again yall. Let me know how you like it and how I can help.

Old Post 03-10-2014 12:02 AM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

chris stephenson and carol miller

your orders went out today. be on the lookout....

thanks and God Bless you all for all your business. Hope you are blessed by it and it works for you.

Billy Moore...thanks so much for your kind words about it.
I was holding my breath waiting on someone to watch it and give me some feedback. I am my own worst critic and sure wanted to do a good job for everyone.
I know I prayed over it several times and still doing it.

Old Post 03-11-2014 02:46 AM
b.moore
UKC Forum Member

Rick buddy u done a fine job with DVD from telling us ur secrets to the hands on part, I'm a beginner at showing and this DVD really helped me out a lot, things I never knew, now me and my son has learned from the best, now we know what to do and what look for, Rick is a outstanding guy and I love that he put the bible verses in it to, he's a good honest god fearing man and I recommend this DVD to anybody just starting out showing or been showing for years rick really know what he's doing. Thanks and God Bless u all

Old Post 03-11-2014 04:43 AM
b.moore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for b.moore Click here to Send b.moore a Private Message Find more posts by b.moore Add b.moore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

Man...thanks Mr. Moore...

My cup runneth over. I pray God blesses you and your household all the days of your lives.
I try and take a stand where possible because God has blessed me beyond measure. Mainly with relationships. I have so many good and decent friends both here at home and on the message boards of UKC.
I have committed my life to him in all that I do. Even though it is a dog related video, I think it is important for me to give the Lord all the glory.
We are blessed to be a blessing and I want to leave a legacy that outlives me. I want to be able to touch peoples lives years after I am gone.
I knew a man once who was bitter at the world and was a user of everyone he came into contact with. He was always angry unless he had a couple of brewskis to calm him.
He died with about 4 people in the house with him. A couple of weeks after he died, they sold all his stuff at a yard sale and now he hardly ever comes up in conversation and when he does, it isnt very good comments that are put forth.

I want to make a matter in my families lives and the lives of my friends. I want to make an impact on everyone I meet and when given the chance...tell um the good news.

We are suppose to give in secret and when we do, God will reward us openly..that's what the scriptures say. Half of this goes to a good, decent, and Godly man who because of the economy, his pay at times is cut. He is old enough to retire, but cant afford to.
Another portion is going to another man who is working hard for the kingdom and I feel that he needs a blessing for what he does. I give off my part that is left over to my local church who feeds around 130 needy families every month.
I am not tooting my own horn at all. All of the giving I do is kept in the quiet and I tell no one . I just want you guys to know your supporting the Kingdom in an around about way.

I have already received my blessings. Your comments were worth the entire effort of the video.

Thanks so much to everyone who has purchased one. It thrills my soul to go to the mailbox everyday. I text my buddy and tell him when I do and you should see the smile on his face when I deliver his part to him. It is just priceless.

Old Post 03-11-2014 07:30 AM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

Danny and Bobby

and Ryan...your orders are going out in the am. thanks again.

It looks like the mail is running slow on these things. One of the first batches that went out took 6 days and that went to Ky from north Ms. so that is about a seven hour drive and took 6 days.
Yikes. Sorry about that, but I ship them the very next day after I get the money in. My mail runs about 3 to 3:30 pm each day and my local post office closes at noon each day, so I have to wait till the following morning.

Just hang in there. They are all on the way.

Old Post 03-12-2014 12:42 AM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

Review from Lil Red Kennels

got dvd today watched it. I think done good job lot of good stuff that will help my daughter out she has a dog she is working with still have way to go before first show but dvd will be big help i learned things myself that i can use to help her prepare thanks alot for your time. May. God bless you and your family. Thanks again. Once i get her showing her dog hope to see you at a show

Thanks lil Red kennels. I am sure honored to be able to help all that I can. I cherish your comments. Blessings back to yall.

Right now I hope to be at St. Jude showing one of my hounds that is a product of me using my own techniques that are shown on the dvd. Also, I hope to have a bunch of the dvds there to sell also. Come up and introduce yourself and lets put faces to our names on here.

Old Post 03-12-2014 08:49 PM
b.moore
UKC Forum Member

Ur welcome rick I just give my honest opinion on, once again great job buddy.

Old Post 03-12-2014 08:59 PM
b.moore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for b.moore Click here to Send b.moore a Private Message Find more posts by b.moore Add b.moore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote