UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > NITECH 'PR' Hustons Tiny Jack
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
h gatlin
UKC Forum Member

NITECH 'PR' Hustons Tiny Jack

OFFERING TINY JACK FOR STUD

He is a nice young dog that I have started. He ran and treed with other dogs the first time he was in the woods, split and treed a coon on his 7th time out.

He made night champion before he was two, with 2 first place and a second place finish, he scored over 600 in one of those hunts, and I did not have him in very many UKC hunts.

He opens when he smells a coon, takes tracks as they come to him. When treed he has a coon or a den tree 90% of the time. Big ball mouth on track, and chop on tree.
If you don’t like big dogs he is not for you, he’s 100 pounds in hunting shape and built like a brick **** house, has muscles all over him. Naturally independent and not aggressive.

He was qualified for the world this year and would have made it to Ohio but I with drew him because it’s a long way to Ohio from Texas.

His first liter is due in early November. Even if there are 20 pups born, they are all already booked, by people whom have hunted with him.

Last edited by h gatlin on 10-10-2014 at 04:02 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-09-2014 06:16 PM
h gatlin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for h gatlin Click here to Send h gatlin a Private Message Click Here to Email h gatlin Find more posts by h gatlin Add h gatlin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jsblues
UKC Forum Member

Good looking hound !!

Old Post 10-10-2014 12:38 AM
jsblues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jsblues Click here to Send jsblues a Private Message Click Here to Email jsblues Find more posts by jsblues Add jsblues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
h gatlin
UKC Forum Member

Thank you . I thank so to .

Old Post 10-10-2014 02:43 AM
h gatlin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for h gatlin Click here to Send h gatlin a Private Message Click Here to Email h gatlin Find more posts by h gatlin Add h gatlin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
h gatlin
UKC Forum Member

Took jack for one turn out last night . Cut lose at 7:50 treed and looket at eyes at 8:05 . The coons where moving early last night .

Last edited by h gatlin on 10-15-2014 at 09:41 PM

Old Post 10-15-2014 02:28 PM
JerryWMorgan
UKC Forum Member

Tiny jack

Well I'm glad I got on the pup list early!!! I've kicked myself several times for not getting a Huston pup when I had the chance. Ol tiny is sure enough a nice hound. I've been to the woods with him since he was a baby. He is a honest dog, when he trees he has a good reason, I've seen pups chew on his ears without any problems. I like jacks drive and speed, pretty fast and agile for a big hound. Good mouth too. I've seen him catch a few coon on the ground, his sire was good about that too. I know Heath is as honest as they come and will treat you better than fair. If I can help out just give me a call 972 921 2349

Old Post 10-15-2014 10:30 PM
JerryWMorgan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JerryWMorgan Click here to Send JerryWMorgan a Private Message Click Here to Email JerryWMorgan Find more posts by JerryWMorgan Add JerryWMorgan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JerryWMorgan
UKC Forum Member

Ttt

Old Post 10-22-2014 03:13 PM
JerryWMorgan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JerryWMorgan Click here to Send JerryWMorgan a Private Message Click Here to Email JerryWMorgan Find more posts by JerryWMorgan Add JerryWMorgan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bar M
UKC Forum Member

Back to the top for Jack!

Old Post 12-31-2014 06:15 PM
Bar M is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bar M Click here to Send Bar M a Private Message Find more posts by Bar M Add Bar M to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
h gatlin
UKC Forum Member

Pups from his first litter

Old Post 01-01-2015 12:05 AM
J Gatlin
UKC Forum Member

Pups

Heath has one female left out of Jack and his night champ gip she is 8 or 9 weeks old

Old Post 01-01-2015 07:53 PM
J Gatlin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J Gatlin Click here to Send J Gatlin a Private Message Click Here to Email J Gatlin Find more posts by J Gatlin Add J Gatlin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
h gatlin
UKC Forum Member

12 week old pup out of Jack
First night in the woods.

http://vid121.photobucket.com/album...ner/Video-1.mp4

Last edited by h gatlin on 02-09-2015 at 03:36 PM

Old Post 01-31-2015 10:52 PM
h gatlin
UKC Forum Member

Ran a drag with this coon tail and tied it up in a tree. Let this pup loose and he followed the drag, and treed. He snatched the coon tail off the string and ate it before we could get it away from him.

Old Post 02-02-2015 03:55 PM
h gatlin
UKC Forum Member

Got a win

Tiny Got another win towards grand night last night . I don't make a lot of hunts and jack does not win ever cast he is in but he does his share of winning.

Old Post 02-08-2015 02:03 PM
h gatlin
UKC Forum Member

13 week old litter mate pup's out of Jack

http://vid121.photobucket.com/album...mner/john_1.mp4

http://vid121.photobucket.com/album...jerry%20pup.mp4

Last edited by h gatlin on 02-09-2015 at 03:40 PM

Old Post 02-09-2015 03:29 PM
h gatlin
UKC Forum Member

Jack and my female utchman so blue kaylee, won their casy last night at Queen City. Jack is going to the zone again.

Old Post 02-22-2015 04:53 PM
J Gatlin
UKC Forum Member

Good job Heath and Kimberly

Old Post 02-23-2015 11:38 PM
J Gatlin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J Gatlin Click here to Send J Gatlin a Private Message Click Here to Email J Gatlin Find more posts by J Gatlin Add J Gatlin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bar M
UKC Forum Member

Congratulations on making the zones again. Sound like you got those blue dogs tuned up and going good. Kenneth

Old Post 02-25-2015 03:37 PM
Bar M is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bar M Click here to Send Bar M a Private Message Find more posts by Bar M Add Bar M to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
h gatlin
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Kenneth. He just needs 2 wins to grand out hope I can make some hunts in the next month or 2.

Old Post 02-26-2015 05:57 PM
h gatlin
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 02-26-2015 06:39 PM
h gatlin
UKC Forum Member

Jack got another win towards grand. Just 1 win left. No home club wins, nearest club to us is 70+ miles.

Old Post 03-22-2015 07:58 PM
J Gatlin
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 04-08-2016 02:21 AM
blueticker
UKC Forum Member

Did you get Reba bred? Should be some nice pups from the cross.

The Hounds I Enjoyed Hunting:
Dual Gr Natural Smokey River Rebel, A buddy of mine
Gr. Nt Natural Blue Echo ( Gr Nt Quail Ck Jimmy X Nt Ch Natural Blue Bell)
Gr Nt Smokey River Chief's Joe (JBS Chief X Gr Nt Jeans Ruby)
Gr. Nt. Ch. Natural Smokey River Lucy (Chief's Joe X Muggins)
And Many More

Old Post 04-08-2016 02:35 AM
blueticker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blueticker Click here to Send blueticker a Private Message Find more posts by blueticker Add blueticker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
h gatlin
UKC Forum Member

I think so

My dad said he saw them tie up on the 8 of March. She is not showing yet . Reba is a nice female she has treed me several coons in the last month. Thanks again for telling me about her Dennis.

Last edited by h gatlin on 04-08-2016 at 05:20 AM

Old Post 04-08-2016 05:10 AM
h gatlin
UKC Forum Member

Jack made grand night champion last night. All wins towards grand at different clubs. All clubs won at were at least 100 miles from the house.

Old Post 04-10-2016 06:54 PM
blueticker
UKC Forum Member

May as well finish Reba. Pups from Gr nt parents grand parents.

The Hounds I Enjoyed Hunting:
Dual Gr Natural Smokey River Rebel, A buddy of mine
Gr. Nt Natural Blue Echo ( Gr Nt Quail Ck Jimmy X Nt Ch Natural Blue Bell)
Gr Nt Smokey River Chief's Joe (JBS Chief X Gr Nt Jeans Ruby)
Gr. Nt. Ch. Natural Smokey River Lucy (Chief's Joe X Muggins)
And Many More

Old Post 04-11-2016 02:56 AM
blueticker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blueticker Click here to Send blueticker a Private Message Find more posts by blueticker Add blueticker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JerryWMorgan
UKC Forum Member

Congrats Heath and jack

Old Post 04-11-2016 02:19 PM