UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Black & Tans: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Looking for a pup or young dog around arkansas
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Austintbeam
New UKC Forum Member

Looking for a pup or young dog around arkansas

I'm looking for a pup or young dog in or around arkansas

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-15-2015 08:56 PM
Austintbeam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Austintbeam Click here to Send Austintbeam a Private Message Click Here to Email Austintbeam Find more posts by Austintbeam Add Austintbeam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Austintbeam
New UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 02-23-2015 03:31 AM
Austintbeam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Austintbeam Click here to Send Austintbeam a Private Message Click Here to Email Austintbeam Find more posts by Austintbeam Add Austintbeam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Robert Weems
UKC Forum Member

i bread my female i don't know if she took yet or not

Old Post 02-24-2015 03:51 AM
Robert Weems is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Robert Weems Click here to Send Robert Weems a Private Message Click Here to Email Robert Weems Find more posts by Robert Weems Add Robert Weems to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blinddog
UKC Forum Member

Who is your dog Robert & who did you breed to?

Old Post 02-24-2015 11:16 AM
blinddog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blinddog Click here to Send blinddog a Private Message Find more posts by blinddog Add blinddog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Robert Weems
UKC Forum Member

if a person what to know some info on my female give me a call 501-284-0912

Old Post 02-24-2015 04:14 PM
Robert Weems is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Robert Weems Click here to Send Robert Weems a Private Message Click Here to Email Robert Weems Find more posts by Robert Weems Add Robert Weems to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
getwudd
UKC Forum Member

CALL ME HAVE YOUNG STARTED MALE PAID UP 501-388-2304

Old Post 02-26-2015 04:35 PM
getwudd is offline Click Here to See the Profile for getwudd Click here to Send getwudd a Private Message Find more posts by getwudd Add getwudd to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kfisher
UKC Forum Member

black pup

I have a six month old male pup. Paid up in performance. Mother is a nt.chmp directly out of black nute. Daddy is a nt.chmp directly out of heart attack jack. 450 cash

Old Post 02-27-2015 10:48 PM
kfisher is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kfisher Click here to Send kfisher a Private Message Click Here to Email kfisher Find more posts by kfisher Add kfisher to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
STROKIN
UKC Forum Member

Look at Keith Pennington add

Old Post 02-28-2015 02:02 AM
STROKIN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for STROKIN Click here to Send STROKIN a Private Message Click Here to Email STROKIN Find more posts by STROKIN Add STROKIN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JWKING
UKC Forum Member

AUSTINTBEAM

SENT PM

Old Post 02-28-2015 03:56 PM
JWKING is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JWKING Click here to Send JWKING a Private Message Click Here to Email JWKING Find more posts by JWKING Add JWKING to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigdogalwaysrig
UKC Forum Member

got one

I have a male L & M's Black Mack. will be 2 in May. out of Black Bart and CH' Illinois River Zap who has a 3rd and a 5th toward nitech. She's out of North Ohio secret weapon& Triple creek monkey htx. Asking $800 call me 309-333-1190 located in west central Illinois

SOLD

Last edited by bigdogalwaysrig on 03-07-2015 at 04:09 AM

Old Post 03-06-2015 05:18 AM
bigdogalwaysrig is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigdogalwaysrig Click here to Send bigdogalwaysrig a Private Message Click Here to Email bigdogalwaysrig Find more posts by bigdogalwaysrig Add bigdogalwaysrig to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kfisher
UKC Forum Member

Austin

You should really call and talk to Kieth Pennington. I have a 14 month old old male out of his last litter that is flat making a dandy. Run and tree his own coon and do it it right, split from other dogs and have the meat. I'm not joking he is deadly accurate.

Old Post 03-06-2015 04:32 PM
kfisher is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kfisher Click here to Send kfisher a Private Message Click Here to Email kfisher Find more posts by kfisher Add kfisher to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gary neal hayes
UKC Forum Member

kfisher

What femLe is your nute gyp out of

Mr. Fred's Black-N-Tans

Home of:
GRNITECH MR FRED'S BLK PIPE

Old Post 03-09-2015 10:24 PM
gary neal hayes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gary neal hayes Click here to Send gary neal hayes a Private Message Click Here to Email gary neal hayes Find more posts by gary neal hayes Add gary neal hayes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote