UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Black & Tans: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > whites black river bones pups?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
swaggart
UKC Forum Member

whites black river bones pups?

Kinda wanted to buy a male or female outta him. How many pups are off him anyhow? He is a litermate to my big hound but all I've got is a puppy outta mine. Looking for one old enough to start on.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-23-2015 03:54 AM
swaggart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for swaggart Click here to Send swaggart a Private Message Find more posts by swaggart Add swaggart to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blackjack_joe
UKC Forum Member

I have a female out of Bones that I'm going to breed to my Riversides Snoppy male when she comes in heat if you are interested

(Nt ch Riversides Snoppy x Jc's Slammin Little Miss Holly)
Future nt ch Jc's Black River Judy
(Grntch Whites Black River Bones x Whites Black River Sue)
R.I.P.
Ntch Jc's Talking Turbo
Ntch Jc's Slammin Little Miss Holly

Old Post 02-27-2015 05:21 AM
blackjack_joe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blackjack_joe Click here to Send blackjack_joe a Private Message Find more posts by blackjack_joe Add blackjack_joe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
swaggart
UKC Forum Member

I'd rather buy ur female and use a straw on her . Call me if u wanna talk about it 6628150569. Please sir

Old Post 02-27-2015 03:08 PM
swaggart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for swaggart Click here to Send swaggart a Private Message Find more posts by swaggart Add swaggart to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blackjack_joe
UKC Forum Member

My female is not for sale (sorry). I'm wanting a pup out of my male. He is also White's Black River breed on the buttom

R.I.P.
Ntch Jc's Talking Turbo

Old Post 02-27-2015 08:06 PM
blackjack_joe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blackjack_joe Click here to Send blackjack_joe a Private Message Find more posts by blackjack_joe Add blackjack_joe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
swaggart
UKC Forum Member

I have a brother to bones who has come a long way from wat he was when i got him. We are gonna title him this next few . I want some more of the white river blood for my program. I've got a couple heavy newt females mite trade out pup deal if ur.interested

Old Post 02-27-2015 10:15 PM
blackjack_joe
UKC Forum Member

Sorry not interested. I like the blood line to & would like to stay with it

R.I.P.
Ntch Jc's Talking Turbo

Old Post 02-27-2015 10:56 PM
swaggart
UKC Forum Member

Im not happy lol. Ur supposed to let me win ha!

Old Post 02-27-2015 11:10 PM
blackjack_joe
UKC Forum Member

I don't know if Bones is still alive. Haven't heard anything out of him in a couple of years

R.I.P.
Ntch Jc's Talking Turbo

Old Post 02-28-2015 01:09 AM
swaggart
UKC Forum Member

He is alive . I kinda wanted to buy him but felt the price wasn't rite for me. Six yrs old should b in good shape. A couple of guys own him Daryl somebody and another guy whose bought and handled some good hounds. Sorry i cant remember names . Been long day. If u want big hounds big mouths with enough drive to please most I've got pups coming this spring i hope. I have a female out of c ozar and ace gyp to breed

Old Post 02-28-2015 02:20 AM