UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Dual Grand Ch Pkc Ch Stark's Barnyard Crow
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Billy stark
UKC Forum Member

Dual Grand Ch Pkc Ch Stark's Barnyard Crow

Crow is a 2016 Performance sire/ Pkc Super Stake and Chkc Super Stake Stud. He is a coondog anywhere you won't to drop him. If you drop him in thick coon he will tree them at your feet or if you won't to dry hole him he will show you the back side of the dry hole if it a mile or 2 he don't care. He is a stay put pressure tree dog. He is out of Barnyard Horse Harry (yellow river and Sandy Creek Jake bred )& Red Rosie ( CD bred ) so there is a long line of coondog's in him. FYI he don't check in you will have to go get him. If you need References I can give you some . Stud fee $300 Negative Bruceeosis Test Required. You can give me a call or John Delcamp 479 858-8185 or john 574 538 -9431. His has a pkc national ticket and a chkc truck ticket & top 16 in chkc and pkc breed hunt. Leanord Simpson has some pups and Scott Steven has some pups on the way

Grnitech'pkc ch'sandy creek jane
Grnitech Grch 'pkc ch' Barnyard crow

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-24-2016 10:01 PM
Billy stark is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Billy stark Click here to Send Billy stark a Private Message Click Here to Email Billy stark Find more posts by Billy stark Add Billy stark to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Don Barnett Sr
UKC Forum Member

Crow

I have had the opportunity to see him go a couple times. He is a good one. Get gone, get treed. A nice treedog too boot.

Old Post 01-25-2016 02:40 AM
Don Barnett Sr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Don Barnett Sr Click here to Send Don Barnett Sr a Private Message Click Here to Email Don Barnett Sr Find more posts by Don Barnett Sr Add Don Barnett Sr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Corey Gruver
UKC Forum Member

What all has Crow been bred to so far? Glad to see he is up for public stud!

Old Post 01-25-2016 04:25 PM
Corey Gruver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Corey Gruver Click here to Send Corey Gruver a Private Message Find more posts by Corey Gruver Add Corey Gruver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
okreddog56
UKC Forum Member

GRNITECH.GRCH.SIMPSONS COON CRAZY DAZY HAS 7 MALES AND 1 FEMALE OUT HIM,THEY WILL BE PAID UP IN UKC,PKC,AND CHKC.DAZY HUNTS JUST LIKE CROW,TREE COON UNDER YOUR FEET OR 2 MILES FROM YOU,I HUNTED CROW WHEN HE WAS A YOUNG DOG,HE IS ONE I LET SLIP AWAY FROM HERE,I KNOW WHAT HE HAS GOT IS THE REASON I BRED THE BEST FEMALE I HAVE EVER HUNTED TO HIM.

Old Post 01-25-2016 05:03 PM
okreddog56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for okreddog56 Click here to Send okreddog56 a Private Message Click Here to Email okreddog56 Find more posts by okreddog56 Add okreddog56 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rock Creek boys
UKC Forum Member

Yella river della is bred to him. She getting big now. Della is by daughtrys bubba x steveo n Chile's flow. She is very independent. Hard hunting and accurate. Huge mouth on a little athletic female! She would be titled if it wasn't for an accident. She ran a stick in her throat and ruined her voice. I've hunted with crow. He is a coondog regardless of the situation. He will not check in and he will have a coon when he trees. He is very consistent. If you need drive, speed, and heart in your program you should strongly consider him!

Old Post 01-27-2016 03:19 AM
Rock Creek boys is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rock Creek boys Click here to Send Rock Creek boys a Private Message Click Here to Email Rock Creek boys Find more posts by Rock Creek boys Add Rock Creek boys to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Stacey Welch
UKC Forum Member

You have any videos of crow? Is he loud?

Old Post 01-27-2016 03:00 PM
Stacey Welch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Stacey Welch Click here to Send Stacey Welch a Private Message Click Here to Email Stacey Welch Find more posts by Stacey Welch Add Stacey Welch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Billy stark
UKC Forum Member

That is the only 2 females that I have bred . I just started thing about breeding him. He has what a lot of dogs needs and I won't to lock in the go power. As far as mouth I don't know how loud he is but I know I can tree him at about a 1 mi to 1.5 mi most of the time

Old Post 01-28-2016 12:13 AM
Billy stark is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Billy stark Click here to Send Billy stark a Private Message Click Here to Email Billy stark Find more posts by Billy stark Add Billy stark to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Marcus McDaniel
UKC Forum Member

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?st...100002313438232

Old Post 01-29-2016 03:14 AM
Marcus McDaniel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Marcus McDaniel Click here to Send Marcus McDaniel a Private Message Click Here to Email Marcus McDaniel Find more posts by Marcus McDaniel Add Marcus McDaniel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Marcus McDaniel
UKC Forum Member

BTT

Old Post 02-02-2016 02:16 AM
Marcus McDaniel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Marcus McDaniel Click here to Send Marcus McDaniel a Private Message Click Here to Email Marcus McDaniel Find more posts by Marcus McDaniel Add Marcus McDaniel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Marcus McDaniel
UKC Forum Member

Man those are some good looking pups

Old Post 02-08-2016 12:24 AM
Mark Zepp
UKC Forum Member

This was an OUTSTANDING young dog when he was in this part of the country. I can't help but think he has a lot to offer the breed.

I would not have hesitated to breed Gabby or Jenny to him if he had stayed up north. If you are in that part of the world and looking for an option, I would definitely consider looking at him.

I would rank Bomber as #1, Kimberly Clark's Snake dog as #2, and this Crow dog as #3 in terms of 10 month old, outstanding, coon treeing red animals that I have been around. Tons of natural, coon treeing ability with big mouths at a young age with these three.

Good luck with him Billy.

Old Post 02-11-2016 11:46 PM
Mark Zepp is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mark Zepp Click here to Send Mark Zepp a Private Message Click Here to Email Mark Zepp Find more posts by Mark Zepp Add Mark Zepp to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
David Richardson
UKC Forum Member

Billy Stark and Crow

NITECH CH 'PR' MILL CREEK BO-R.I.P.
NITECH CH 'PR' HOUSE'S SCREAMIN NELL

Old Post 02-14-2016 10:08 PM
David Richardson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for David Richardson Click here to Send David Richardson a Private Message Find more posts by David Richardson Add David Richardson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Marcus McDaniel
UKC Forum Member

THAT PIC DONT DO HIM JUSTICE. HE LOOKS ALOT BETTER THAN THAT. AN THATS STILL A PRETTY GOOD LOOKING PIC.

Old Post 02-17-2016 05:35 AM
Fireball to the
UKC Forum Member

Della x Crow should produce some really nice ones

Bubba like his sister Kitty who I had would flat go until a coon was found no matter the distance. Flow is a nice hound to boot. All the Yellow River/ Fireball/ Timberjack, with some CD is bound to produce so hounds that will be turn em loose and pull em off a tree type hounds. No matter where they get dumped.

Old Post 02-18-2016 04:19 AM
Fireball to the is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Fireball to the Click here to Send Fireball to the a Private Message Find more posts by Fireball to the Add Fireball to the to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
redpower
UKC Forum Member

Haven t hunted with Crow, but Billy is straight shooter. What female did Sctt breed to him.

Pr Tree Talkin Red Hot Sister
Nitch Tree Talkin Brotheer T- Bone
Nitch Tree Talkin Shorty
Pr Tree Talkin Red Harley
Pr Tree Talkin Brother Re Pete

Old Post 02-18-2016 01:30 PM
redpower is offline Click Here to See the Profile for redpower Click here to Send redpower a Private Message Click Here to Email redpower Find more posts by redpower Add redpower to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Barnyard
UKC Forum Member

Crow got beat at the Breeders Challenge tonight by Hardtime Awesome! Crow had 2nd & 1st on the 1st coon, & Awesome backed him for 50 & 50! Them Awesome treed for 25 & 100, & had a coon! Billy treed Crow at 1.8 mi. & they walked the hunt out going to him, but Crow got circled! Congrats to Cali for winning her cast!

Cell- 574-538-9431

Old Post 02-20-2016 06:27 AM
Barnyard is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Barnyard Click here to Send Barnyard a Private Message Click Here to Email Barnyard Find more posts by Barnyard Add Barnyard to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Marcus McDaniel
UKC Forum Member

Well I think I may have just witnesses history in the making. Just seen crow breed Sweet Carolina. Man you talk about Real COONDOG TO COONDOG breeding. These pups will change the way others look at the Redbone breed for sure.

Old Post 02-23-2016 01:17 AM
Borgstadt
UKC Forum Member

Should be an outstanding cross!

NITECH `PR` KYLES SWEET SOUTHERN BELLE (GRNITECH CROOKED RIVER RED TURKEY x NITECH ROCKERS MISSISSIPPI QUEEN)

816-716-9926

Old Post 02-23-2016 02:27 AM
Borgstadt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Borgstadt Click here to Send Borgstadt a Private Message Click Here to Email Borgstadt Find more posts by Borgstadt Add Borgstadt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jmcculloch
UKC Forum Member

THE CR

WOULD LIKE TO SAY THANKS TO MY NEW FRIEND BILLY STARKS FOR TAKING CARE OF CAROLINE N GETTING HER BRED TO BARNYARD CROW. I APPRECIATE IT BILLY VERY MUCH. SHACK

Hardwood Phine
UKC,GR.NiteCH.,PKC.CH.Pine Ridge Tuff

Old Post 02-28-2016 11:03 PM
Jmcculloch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jmcculloch Click here to Send Jmcculloch a Private Message Find more posts by Jmcculloch Add Jmcculloch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jmcculloch
UKC Forum Member

THE CROW

WOULD LIKE TO SAY THANKS TO MY NEW FRIEND BILLY STARKS FOR TAKING CARE OF CAROLINE N GETTING HER BRED TO BARNYARD CROW. I APPRECIATE IT BILLY VERY MUCH. SHACK

Hardwood Phine

Old Post 02-28-2016 11:05 PM
Jmcculloch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jmcculloch Click here to Send Jmcculloch a Private Message Find more posts by Jmcculloch Add Jmcculloch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ahallada
UKC Forum Member

Re: THE CROW

quote:
Originally posted by Jmcculloch

Should be a good cross Shack. I think Caroline pups are going to be dominant in the hunts in 1-2 years. I just saw a 5 1/2 month old out of her blowing the top out of a tree this weekend and oh what a mouth!

Not many people know that Crow has a littermate hiding out down south that is a Gr.Nt.Ch. too. Let's hope this winning blood continues.

Good luck!

Current:

PKC Ch. Gr.Nt.Ch. Cat Scratch Fever
(Gr.Nt.Ch. PKC Ch. Moonlight Aftershock x Gr.Nt.Ch. PKC Ch. Moonlight Outlaw Breanna)
2016 Finished to PKC Ch. in one week!

Dual Grand Champion CHKC Ch., PKC Gold Ch. All Grand Outlaw G-Man
(Gr.Nt.Ch.Glissens JJ Jr. x Gr.Nt.Ch. Outlaw Billy Jean)
4 Generations of All Grand Nite Champions!
Timber Jack 3X and Timber Chopper over 30X
2019 Southern National Redbone Days Champion
2016 National Grand Nite Champion Redbone
2016 CHKC Redbone Days Champion
2016 PKC Super Stakes Reserve Champion
2016 CHKC Elite Shootout Winner - Texas
CHKC All Time Money Winning Redbone

Bodacious
(Gr.Nt.Ch. Gr.Ch.PKC. Gold Ch.CHKC CH. Outlaw G-Man x Gr.Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch. CHKC Ch., PKC Gold Ch. Classy Cali)

Past:
Gr.Nt.Ch.Ch. Dawns Timber Jack
1988 American Redbone Days All Red Hunt Winner
1989 UKC World Champion Redbone
1989 Purina Outstanding Redbone Coonhound
#2 Historic Redbone Sire/ Top 20 All Breeds
American Redbone Coonhound Assoc. Hall of Fame

Gr.Nt.Ch. Bussrow Bottom Brandy II
1991 American Redbone Days Champion
1992 AKC World Champion Redbone
1992 ACHA World Champion Redbone
1992 Wisconsin State Champion
1994 US Redbone Days Opposite Sex
Produced 2 Nt. Ch. , 1 Gr.Nt.Ch. out of 2 litters and two Redbone Days Winners

Gr.Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch. PKC Gold Ch. Layton's Classy Cali
2012 UKC World Champion Redbone and 7th Place Overall
2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 UKC World Champion Redbone Female
2015 PKC Blue Ribbon Pro Hunt Winner - Goodsprings, AL
2015 PKC Blue Ribbon Pro Series Race - 3rd Place Overall
2016 PKC Blue Ribbon Pro Hunt Winner - New Albany, MS
2016 PKC Texas State Race Winner
2016 PKC Redbone Breed Race Winner
PKC All Time Money Winning Redbone

PKC Ch. Gr.Nt.Ch. Coffman's Smokin Red Buck
2016 UKC World Hunt 5th Place and World Champion Redbone
2016 National Redbone Days Overall Winner

Gr.Nt.Ch. Reinhart's Central Page
(Gr.Nt.Ch. Timber Jack x Gr.Nt.Ch. Brandy II)

Gr.Nt.Ch. Too the Maxx
(Gr.Nt.Ch. Timber Jack x Gr.Nt.Ch. Jenkins Crying Katie)
1992 National Redbone Days Champion

Gr.Ch.Nt.Ch. Ambraw River Rock
(Gr.Nt.Ch. Timber Jack x Gr.Ch.Nt.Ch. Hersh's Huntin Red Kate)
1992 US Redbone Days Opposite Sex

Nt.Ch. Tree Bustin Annabelle
1986 American Redbone Days All Red Hunt Winner

Nt.Ch. Timber Mace
(Gr.Nt.Ch. Timber Jack X Nt.Ch. Tree Bustin Annabelle)
Mother of Gr.Nt.Ch. Babb's Hazel

Nt. Ch. Timber Shock
(Gr.Nt.Ch.Timber Jack x Gr.Nt.Ch. Outlaw Jessie)

Gr. Ch. Nt. Ch. Squaw Mountain Goldie
(Direct Daughter of Gr.Nt.Ch.Smokey Mountain Brandy)
1990 Autumn Oaks Best of Show Winner
1988 Indiana State Champion

Old Post 02-29-2016 05:02 AM
ahallada is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ahallada Click here to Send ahallada a Private Message Click Here to Email ahallada Find more posts by ahallada Add ahallada to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jmcculloch
UKC Forum Member

CAROLINE

THANKS ALLEN APPRECIATED I GOT A LOUD ONE HERE FOR A PUPPY. SHACK

Hardwood Phine

Old Post 02-29-2016 04:40 PM
Billy stark
UKC Forum Member

Just won't to say thinks for all the nice females we have bred. All big mouths and big hunt. And I hope to breed more we need more get gone type dogs with big mouth. Did I say I like dogs with big mouth and big hunt and I don't mean with another dog

Old Post 03-02-2016 04:08 AM
okreddog56
UKC Forum Member

I THINK CROW HAS A LOT TO OFFER THE BREED,HE IS AS HARD HUNTING REDBONE I HAVE SEEN AND I HUNT HARD HUNTING REDBONE'S,HE HAS A BIG MOUTH AND HE IS A TREEDOG,HE WILL TREE A COON IN FRONT OF YOU OR 2 MILE AWAY AND HE IS LOUD ENOUGH YOU CAN TREE HIM 2 MILE AWAY.I HUNTED THIS DOG WHEN HE WAS REAL YOUNG I KNOW HOW HE STARTED AND WHAT HE 'S GOT,IS THE REASON I BRED MY TIGHT LINEBRED FEMALE TO HIM FOR AN OUTCROSS,AND I AM SURE I WILL BREED MORE TO HIM IN THE FUTURE.

Old Post 03-02-2016 10:32 PM
okreddog56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for okreddog56 Click here to Send okreddog56 a Private Message Click Here to Email okreddog56 Find more posts by okreddog56 Add okreddog56 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Marcus McDaniel
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Billy stark
Just won't to say thinks for all the nice females we have bred. All big mouths and big hunt. And I hope to breed more we need more get gone type dogs with big mouth. Did I say I like dogs with big mouth and big hunt and I don't mean with another dog

THATS ONE THING FOR SURE HE HAS AN THATS BIGGGGGG HUNTTTTT. NOTHING FOR HIM TO BE 1-1.5 MILES DEEP. AN THATS NOT TALKING ABOUT GETTING AWAY FROM OTHER DOGS THATS JUST CUTTING HIM ALONE. DONT GET ME WRONG I HAVE SEEN HIM TREE COONS AT 200 YARDS THAT OTHER DOGS BLOW RIGHT PAST. BUT MAKE NO MISTAKE HE DONT NEED ANYONE TO TAKE HIM HUNTING AN IT DONT TAKE HIM ALL NTE ABOUT GETTING THERE EITHER.

Old Post 03-07-2016 03:02 PM