UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Beagles > Fire River Bridget
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
dough rollin
New UKC Forum Member

Fire River Bridget

Can anyone tell me what she was out of and a little about this dog? Also White River Miss Moonshine?

Last edited by dough rollin on 08-19-2012 at 07:04 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-19-2012 06:54 PM
dough rollin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dough rollin Click here to Send dough rollin a Private Message Click Here to Email dough rollin Find more posts by dough rollin Add dough rollin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Fred Hwkins
UKC Forum Member

Bridget

I believe she is a full littermate sister to Fire River Micheal. White River Miss Moonshine might have been off the great Fire River Micheal and White River LuLu crosses I believe

Hope this helps

Jerimiah 17:7 - Blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD whose confidence is in Him.

Happy Beagling and God Bless from,
Dusty Road Beagles

Last edited by Fred Hwkins on 08-22-2012 at 02:40 AM

Old Post 08-22-2012 01:37 AM
Fred Hwkins is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Fred Hwkins Click here to Send Fred Hwkins a Private Message Find more posts by Fred Hwkins Add Fred Hwkins to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
big matt t.
UKC Forum Member

Fred u got the first part rite lol but moonshine was not out of micheal and lulu i believe she may hav been out of ragweed mayb or that kinda cross??

"We Hual With Owens Boxes"
GRCH GRHBCH White River Coal Miner
GRCH GRHBCH Weedeater Fire River Blessing (Gena)
GRCH GRHBCH Litttle Italy's Gracie Girl
Regestered National Ch. GRHBCH Hartleyville Grimm Ripper
HBCH Big T's Leo's Coal Trash
GRHBCH Huttons Big T's Rip Fuel
(And Coming Soon)
Whiteriver Awhole Lotta Trouble
Big T's Lucy In The Sky
Big T's Can't Get Right
Big T's Pretty Girl Zoey
( Temperary Home Of )
GRHBCH Buck Lake Lola (RIP OLD GIRL)

Old Post 08-22-2012 02:27 AM
big matt t. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for big matt t. Click here to Send big matt t. a Private Message Click Here to Email big matt t. Find more posts by big matt t. Add big matt t. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Fred Hwkins
UKC Forum Member

Thx Matt

Matt knows White River very well!

Jerimiah 17:7 - Blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD whose confidence is in Him.

Dusty Road Beagles

Old Post 08-22-2012 02:29 AM
Fred Hwkins is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Fred Hwkins Click here to Send Fred Hwkins a Private Message Find more posts by Fred Hwkins Add Fred Hwkins to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
thornie
UKC Forum Member

Brigdets Pedigree:
http://worldpedigrees.com/Reports/p...e+River+Bridget

Old Post 08-22-2012 10:47 AM
thornie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for thornie Click here to Send thornie a Private Message Click Here to Email thornie Find more posts by thornie Add thornie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mitch gould
UKC Forum Member

WHITE RIVER MISS MOONSHINE from SHOW N TELL TAZ X

BOONDOCKS BUSTERS LACY

click on link to visit our website
Heat- Em- Up Kennels

Last edited by mitch gould on 08-22-2012 at 05:56 PM

Old Post 08-22-2012 04:03 PM
mitch gould is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mitch gould Click here to Send mitch gould a Private Message Click Here to Email mitch gould Visit mitch gould's homepage! Find more posts by mitch gould Add mitch gould to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
big matt t.
UKC Forum Member

I new it was somthn diff mitch lol was she sired by ragweed or was they littermates?

(And Coming Soon)
Big T's Lucy In The Sky
Big T's Can't Get Right
Big T's Pretty Girl Zoey
( Temperary Home Of )

Old Post 08-22-2012 05:13 PM
big matt t. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for big matt t. Click here to Send big matt t. a Private Message Click Here to Email big matt t. Find more posts by big matt t. Add big matt t. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cannonball08
UKC Forum Member

Close guys,

Moonshine was off Show n tell taz and Boondocks lacey, Lacey was a Micheal x Lu offspring.

Ragweed was out of Mt. State smokey and a FS female named Rita. I don't think Ragweed Sired much that turned out.

Chad

Cannonball Kennels "Home Of Champion Gun Dogs"

Old Post 08-22-2012 05:59 PM
Cannonball08 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cannonball08 Click here to Send Cannonball08 a Private Message Click Here to Email Cannonball08 Visit Cannonball08's homepage! Find more posts by Cannonball08 Add Cannonball08 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mitch gould
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Cannonball08
Close guys,

Moonshine was off Show n tell taz and Boondocks lacey, Lacey was a Micheal x Lu offspring.

Ragweed was out of Mt. State smokey and a FS female named Rita. I don't think Ragweed Sired much that turned out.

Chad

i already edited mine b4 u posted chad, cpl guys websites had it. boondocks Lacey was not michale lulu if i rememebr right, of course bridget was michales sisterr.

all those years chad we tried to get u to run michale lulu dogs lololol glad u came around

Heat- Em- Up Kennels

Old Post 08-22-2012 06:08 PM
mitch gould is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mitch gould Click here to Send mitch gould a Private Message Click Here to Email mitch gould Visit mitch gould's homepage! Find more posts by mitch gould Add mitch gould to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cannonball08
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by mitch gould
i already edited mine b4 u posted chad, cpl guys websites had it. boondocks Lacey was not michale lulu if i rememebr right, of course bridget was michales sisterr.

all those years chad we tried to get u to run michale lulu dogs lololol glad u came around

LOL!

Hey you are absolutely right Lacey wasn't Micheal x Lu, she was Micheal's full litter mate.

Cannonball Kennels "Home Of Champion Gun Dogs"

Old Post 08-22-2012 06:15 PM
Cannonball08 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cannonball08 Click here to Send Cannonball08 a Private Message Click Here to Email Cannonball08 Visit Cannonball08's homepage! Find more posts by Cannonball08 Add Cannonball08 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Fred Hwkins
UKC Forum Member

Good Deal

I knew I could draw the right guys in on this post. Thanks for helping this man out it also helped me as Miss Moonshine is in our Riff Raff male's pedigree as well.

Thanks Guys!

Dusty Road Beagles

Old Post 08-22-2012 07:03 PM
big matt t.
UKC Forum Member

Boonedocks busters lacy was there littermate but there dam was fire river lacy!! There was micheal bridget little lacy tigger gold king i think was his name lol and miss america there was 6the n that litter sired by stongbow briarhill buster and off of fire river lacy!!

(And Coming Soon)
Big T's Lucy In The Sky
Big T's Can't Get Right
Big T's Pretty Girl Zoey
( Temperary Home Of )

Old Post 08-22-2012 07:05 PM
mitch gould
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by big matt t.
Boonedocks busters lacy was there littermate but there dam was fire river lacy!! There was micheal bridget little lacy tigger gold king i think was his name lol and miss america there was 6the n that litter sired by stongbow briarhill buster and off of fire river lacy!!

matt are u sure? I need to ask harvey I rememebr him or clay hunting boondocks lacey, i didntt think she was outa buster and lacey. i dont know if Hal still reads this board or not, he cld help

Heat- Em- Up Kennels

Old Post 08-22-2012 07:21 PM
dough rollin
New UKC Forum Member

Thanks Guys this really helped alot. Next question if I was to make a cross that had Fire River Michael and Fire River Bridget 6 times in a four gen pedigree is that to close whats your opinion. With 3 shots of White River LULU, shot of Sundown JR, 2 Shots of Show N Tel Taz. Is that to much line breeding?

Old Post 08-22-2012 07:21 PM
dough rollin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dough rollin Click here to Send dough rollin a Private Message Click Here to Email dough rollin Find more posts by dough rollin Add dough rollin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mitch gould
UKC Forum Member

Been down that road.......

depends on what you want, We hav bred michale and lulu every way u can. Ill tell you the truth if your looking for hard hunting hounds with speed what your proposing will not work. I expect u to hav excellent confermation, mediunm speed, med to hot nose, 14-15 inches, inconsistent hunt in the litter. Its possible with lulu mult times a cpl cld hav above avg hunt.

I really believe michal X lulu is a lot different genetic base to build on than just michale or michaels siblings, by dbling on michale alone we had weak hunt results in a lot of pups. There pedigrees are so diverse I would not recommend line breeding it to close.

We used it as our base 3 genrations ago and hav since built it on 2 generation to our liking with multiple dogs in each litter more of what we want. Michale X lulu to JakeXDixie to KitaXoz/trigger. Next will be Reba X ? then we intend to do some linebreeding now that our genetic base is very consistent on mult generations.

I hope I helped , good luck, anything I can do to help just shoot

Heat- Em- Up Kennels

Old Post 08-22-2012 07:41 PM
big matt t.
UKC Forum Member

Pretty darn sure mitch i hav an old better beagling magazine somewere with a pic of all them together call alan it will b n the computer lol!!!

(And Coming Soon)
Big T's Lucy In The Sky
Big T's Can't Get Right
Big T's Pretty Girl Zoey
( Temperary Home Of )

Old Post 08-22-2012 09:00 PM
thornie
UKC Forum Member

Here you go guys:
http://strongbow.dabrophotos.com/past_greats.html

Here is all the litter mates:
AM CH Strongbow Briarhills Buster & Fire River Lacey Cross
Boondocks Buster Lacey
Fire River Bridget
Fire River Gold Queen
AM CH Fire River Michael
Strongbow Golden King
White River Miss America

Last edited by thornie on 08-23-2012 at 10:37 AM

Old Post 08-23-2012 09:49 AM
thornie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for thornie Click here to Send thornie a Private Message Click Here to Email thornie Find more posts by thornie Add thornie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
big matt t.
UKC Forum Member

Thxs thornie i new i was pretty close lol!!

(And Coming Soon)
Big T's Lucy In The Sky
Big T's Can't Get Right
Big T's Pretty Girl Zoey
( Temperary Home Of )

Old Post 08-23-2012 02:36 PM
mitch gould
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by big matt t.
Pretty darn sure mitch i hav an old better beagling magazine somewere with a pic of all them together call alan it will b n the computer lol!!!

i stand corrected lol

Heat- Em- Up Kennels

Old Post 08-23-2012 03:05 PM
thornie
UKC Forum Member

OK Mitch and Matt, who was Little River Lulu out of?

Old Post 08-23-2012 04:31 PM
mitch gould
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by thornie
OK Mitch and Matt, who was Little River Lulu out of?

little river lulu was out of Big river thornie and hot shot roy passamore, they werent much to look at but them dogs could wear a lawn chair right out !!!!!!!!!!!!! lolol

Heat- Em- Up Kennels

Old Post 08-23-2012 04:42 PM
big matt t.
UKC Forum Member

Aronalds chubby and massinger hilltop queen i believe lol!

(And Coming Soon)
Big T's Lucy In The Sky
Big T's Can't Get Right
Big T's Pretty Girl Zoey
( Temperary Home Of )

Old Post 08-23-2012 05:11 PM
thornie
UKC Forum Member

Yea and they probably had a lot of hot wind to help them run a rabbit Mitch. Probably a ten + on speed. LOL

Old Post 08-23-2012 06:23 PM
mitch gould
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by thornie
Yea and they probably had a lot of hot wind to help them run a rabbit Mitch. Probably a ten + on speed. LOL

LOL they were def 10 speeds thornie lol, but they had alot of extra mouth and was bad on chasing females lololol, ur always good for a laugh thornie , see ya at the world

Heat- Em- Up Kennels

Old Post 08-23-2012 06:27 PM
thornie
UKC Forum Member

You forgot Mitch that Thornie dog eats chit and barks at the moon also. LOL

Old Post 08-23-2012 06:33 PM