UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Curs and Feists > Treeing Blackmouth Cur Assoc.
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
joey1
UKC Forum Member

Treeing Blackmouth Cur Assoc.

I would like to use this forum to let you know The Treeing Blackmouth Cur Association is up and going. We currently have members from LA, TX, TN, GA, MI, NC, and MS. If you love treeing game with a Blackmouth Cur, I invite you to be a part of this association. We will have an article each month in the Full Cry magazine and you can check out our website at www.treeingblackmouthcur.com for more information. If you have any questions, please contact us directly as we will not be on this forum daily to reply to posts. Our email address and phone numbers are posted on our website.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-11-2011 03:58 AM
joey1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for joey1 Click here to Send joey1 a Private Message Click Here to Email joey1 Find more posts by joey1 Add joey1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daggum
UKC Forum Member

The website looks good. I don't hunt BMC's, but it looks like ya'll are headed in the right direction. I hunt mountain curs, but i've seen videos of your dogs and they can flat out get it done. A great tree dog is a great tree dog no matter what the breed is.

Darren

Old Post 06-11-2011 08:38 AM
daggum is offline Click Here to See the Profile for daggum Click here to Send daggum a Private Message Click Here to Email daggum Find more posts by daggum Add daggum to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
joey1
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 06-13-2011 12:59 AM
joey1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for joey1 Click here to Send joey1 a Private Message Click Here to Email joey1 Find more posts by joey1 Add joey1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
joey1
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 06-25-2011 03:42 AM
joey1
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 07-03-2011 08:02 PM
joey1
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 07-10-2011 01:40 AM
Snake Dr.
UKC Forum Member

Look's like your all off to a Great start with The Treeing Blackmouth Cur Association, I've been through your web-site Joey and you sure nuff got some nice Blackmouth Cur's "Good Luck with everything"

Old Post 07-11-2011 09:52 AM
Snake Dr. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Snake Dr. Click here to Send Snake Dr. a Private Message Click Here to Email Snake Dr. Find more posts by Snake Dr. Add Snake Dr. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
orchidhunter
Banned

joey1, As the Treeing Blackmouth Cur Assoc. website says you plan to host UKC events, I got two questions for you, is the Treeing Blackmouth Cur Association a non-profit corporation, and has your association submitted a application to the UKC to become a UKC approved club?

Last edited by orchidhunter on 07-11-2011 at 08:16 PM

Old Post 07-11-2011 07:12 PM
orchidhunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for orchidhunter Find more posts by orchidhunter Add orchidhunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
joey1
UKC Forum Member

thanks snake dr. for your kind words, orchidhunter, yes we are a none profit corp, and yes we went through ukc to be an approved club. we will be starting out with our first hunt that will be in jan. as a nkc hunt. but plan to discuss at that time at the annual meeting on having our ukc hunts later in the year, for we have to work out all the details on everyone being able to get thier dogs ukc reg, hope yall can make it, joey hutson

Old Post 07-12-2011 01:37 AM
orchidhunter
Banned

joey, thanks, for taking time to answer my questions.

Old Post 07-12-2011 01:49 AM
orchidhunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for orchidhunter Find more posts by orchidhunter Add orchidhunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
johnthomas5
New UKC Forum Member

looking for a good coon dog

can anyone help im trying to find a yellow black mouth cur for coon hunting i live in upstate ny

Old Post 07-12-2011 10:11 PM
johnthomas5 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for johnthomas5 Click here to Send johnthomas5 a Private Message Click Here to Email johnthomas5 Find more posts by johnthomas5 Add johnthomas5 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nccatfisher
UKC Forum Member

There is a guy that frequents here from middle Mi. that has pups from time to time that is out of proven treedog stock. Don't know if that is close enough for you or not.

https://sites.google.com/site/riverroadkennel/

Old Post 07-13-2011 01:49 AM
nccatfisher is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nccatfisher Click here to Send nccatfisher a Private Message Click Here to Email nccatfisher Visit nccatfisher's homepage! Find more posts by nccatfisher Add nccatfisher to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lfrisbie
UKC Forum Member

That would be me Tim. I have a person in NY that has a good male out of Bud and Cry

Pine River Kennel

Old Post 07-13-2011 03:15 PM
lfrisbie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lfrisbie Click here to Send lfrisbie a Private Message Click Here to Email lfrisbie Visit lfrisbie's homepage! Find more posts by lfrisbie Add lfrisbie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
johnthomas5
New UKC Forum Member

looking for good dog

thanks if you could get me in contact with him it would be helpful thank you for your time

Old Post 07-13-2011 03:30 PM
johnthomas5 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for johnthomas5 Click here to Send johnthomas5 a Private Message Click Here to Email johnthomas5 Find more posts by johnthomas5 Add johnthomas5 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lfrisbie
UKC Forum Member

The person in NY doesn't have any females. He is getting a female puppy from me next year. I live in central Michigan you can call me at 989 833 7295. If you call me let it ring after the 5th ring it transfers to my cell.

Pine River Kennel

Old Post 07-13-2011 05:55 PM
lfrisbie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lfrisbie Click here to Send lfrisbie a Private Message Click Here to Email lfrisbie Visit lfrisbie's homepage! Find more posts by lfrisbie Add lfrisbie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nccatfisher
UKC Forum Member

Here is his e-mail address.

lfrisbie@cmsinter.net

I believe he found you. LOL

https://sites.google.com/site/riverroadkennel/

Old Post 07-13-2011 05:55 PM
nccatfisher is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nccatfisher Click here to Send nccatfisher a Private Message Click Here to Email nccatfisher Visit nccatfisher's homepage! Find more posts by nccatfisher Add nccatfisher to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote