UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > All Breeds Classifieds > Ch Sired American Bully Pups Pittsburgh, PA $2800
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Shonn_Bully
UKC Forum Member

Ch Sired American Bully Pups Pittsburgh, PA $2800

Champion Charlie Muscles and Bella have 4 girls available 2500-2800 and one nice male following in his 6 month old Champion big brother's pawprints.

One male and female Brindle 3 Blue girls

Both parents GrCh sired pups will be UKC/ABKC American Bully registered. DNA-VIP

Shots - Microchipped - Dewormed - Vet Checked
Ready 12/13 MERRY CHRISTMAS

http://tbppittsburghbullies.webs.com/puppies

Pedigree http://www.bullypedia.net/americanb...tail.php?id=509

TitaniumBredPros@gmail.com

Last edited by Shonn_Bully on 11-15-2017 at 12:03 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-15-2017 07:02 AM
Shonn_Bully is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shonn_Bully Click here to Send Shonn_Bully a Private Message Visit Shonn_Bully's homepage! Find more posts by Shonn_Bully Add Shonn_Bully to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
thumbpaleo
New UKC Forum Member

interested

I am considering one of your pups..... but I also have a nice used Cadillac I am considering for about the same price range LOL

Old Post 12-09-2017 06:33 PM
thumbpaleo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for thumbpaleo Click here to Send thumbpaleo a Private Message Click Here to Email thumbpaleo Find more posts by thumbpaleo Add thumbpaleo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mossgin
UKC Forum Member

I'm genuinely curious here. And I say this as someone who has loved the true American Pit Bull Terrier for decades, so I'm not breed bashing. What could these pups possibly bring to the table to be worth $2800? Your price is your price and I respect that. But please tell me what a person would get for that money.

'PR' Lemoine's Cajun Eli

Old Post 12-22-2017 08:07 AM
mossgin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mossgin Click here to Send mossgin a Private Message Click Here to Email mossgin Find more posts by mossgin Add mossgin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shonn_Bully
UKC Forum Member

Hello Mossgin.

I am one of the very few breeders that properly register their American Bully.
I base my price on quality of pedigree, titles, accomplishments of parents and previous productions, and the quality of the puppy.

An average registered American Bully is around $1500. My puppies are $2000 + options*

These pups are Champion sired by my own PTSD service dog.
Both Grandsires are Grand Champions.
They have several Champions and/or Grand Champions in each of the last 7 generations.

Their half brother is the youngest possible American Bully champion. Out of 8 pups 2 were pet quality, 2 are service/show prospects, and 4 are definitely show quality prospects.

My pups are dual registered with ABKC and UKC and come permanently registered into the new owners name.

My price also includes:

* Shipping up to $500
* Ear cropping
Microchipping with lifetime registration

4-8 Dewormings and a clear fecal analysis.

DHLPP 1
DHLPP 2
KENNEL COUGH
DHLPP 3 / Lyme 1 & 2 / Rabies - if they stay long enough

Vet checked with health certificates

DNA-Profiled
Lifetime Breeder Support
Recommendations on where and when to finish puppy vaccinations
And $300 back if you spay/neuter your puppy between 6 months to a year.

I am a single mother. I do this on my own. My price is not high enough for the dogs I am producing and the work I am putting in. I also have a Bachelors Degree in Veterinary Technology and a Minor in Business.

My price is an all inclusive price. If you visit the website provided you would see more of that. I have 3 Champions on/from my yard and I plan on having more.

In short I do things other breeders do not bother with.

Old Post 12-23-2017 04:53 AM
Shonn_Bully is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shonn_Bully Click here to Send Shonn_Bully a Private Message Visit Shonn_Bully's homepage! Find more posts by Shonn_Bully Add Shonn_Bully to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Randy Wolfe
UKC Forum Member

Well Put.

Most Folks Have Not A Clue What It Takes To Raise Quality Pups. My 2 R Wolfe.

quote:
Originally posted by Shonn_Bully
Hello Mossgin.

I am one of the very few breeders that properly register their American Bully.
I base my price on quality of pedigree, titles, accomplishments of parents and previous productions, and the quality of the puppy.

An average registered American Bully is around $1500. My puppies are $2000 + options*

These pups are Champion sired by my own PTSD service dog.
Both Grandsires are Grand Champions.
They have several Champions and/or Grand Champions in each of the last 7 generations.

Their half brother is the youngest possible American Bully champion. Out of 8 pups 2 were pet quality, 2 are service/show prospects, and 4 are definitely show quality prospects.

My pups are dual registered with ABKC and UKC and come permanently registered into the new owners name.

My price also includes:

* Shipping up to $500
* Ear cropping
Microchipping with lifetime registration

4-8 Dewormings and a clear fecal analysis.

DHLPP 1
DHLPP 2
KENNEL COUGH
DHLPP 3 / Lyme 1 & 2 / Rabies - if they stay long enough

Vet checked with health certificates

DNA-Profiled
Lifetime Breeder Support
Recommendations on where and when to finish puppy vaccinations
And $300 back if you spay/neuter your puppy between 6 months to a year.

I am a single mother. I do this on my own. My price is not high enough for the dogs I am producing and the work I am putting in. I also have a Bachelors Degree in Veterinary Technology and a Minor in Business.

My price is an all inclusive price. If you visit the website provided you would see more of that. I have 3 Champions on/from my yard and I plan on having more.

In short I do things other breeders do not bother with.

Old Post 12-23-2017 01:38 PM
Randy Wolfe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Randy Wolfe Click here to Send Randy Wolfe a Private Message Click Here to Email Randy Wolfe Find more posts by Randy Wolfe Add Randy Wolfe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote