UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Grntch,bear's Crosscountry Red Deuce
Pages (23): « First ... « 20 21 [22] 23 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Don Barnett Sr
UKC Forum Member

Upupup

Deuce will be PP for 2017.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-13-2016 01:43 AM
Don Barnett Sr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Don Barnett Sr Click here to Send Don Barnett Sr a Private Message Click Here to Email Don Barnett Sr Find more posts by Don Barnett Sr Add Don Barnett Sr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Don Barnett Sr
UKC Forum Member

Upupup

Deuce will be PP for 2017.

Old Post 10-13-2016 01:43 AM
Don Barnett Sr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Don Barnett Sr Click here to Send Don Barnett Sr a Private Message Click Here to Email Don Barnett Sr Find more posts by Don Barnett Sr Add Don Barnett Sr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

I hear a couple

of those Reese and Deuce pups are coming on good!!!

Old Post 10-13-2016 05:08 AM
timber hunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for timber hunter Click here to Send timber hunter a Private Message Click Here to Email timber hunter Find more posts by timber hunter Add timber hunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Don Barnett Sr
UKC Forum Member

John

That's great. I would like to know where they all went, and how they are doing.
Thank buddy.

Old Post 10-13-2016 01:03 PM
Don Barnett Sr
UKC Forum Member

GRNITECH BEARS CROSSCOUNTRY RED DEUCE

2017 performance sire. 70 pup's to date . 5 night hunt titled offspring, several others with wins.
There are no fee's for stud service on Deuce. Give me a call, I will work with you all I can to your females to Deuce. 870-500-4996.

Old Post 12-30-2016 12:37 AM
Don Barnett Sr
UKC Forum Member

2017 performance sire. 70 pup's to date . 5 night hunt titled offspring, several others with wins.
There are no fee's for stud service on Deuce. Give me a call, I will work with you all I can to your females to Deuce. 870-500-4996.

Old Post 12-30-2016 12:37 AM
Don Barnett Sr
UKC Forum Member

BTT

Reproducer from a long line of reproducers. You are welcome to come from a hunt anytime.

Old Post 01-11-2017 01:48 PM
Don Barnett Sr
UKC Forum Member

BTT

Reproducer from a long line of reproducers. You are welcome to come from a hunt anytime.

Don Barnett Sr
UKC Forum Member

BTT

Don Barnett Sr
UKC Forum Member

Deuce offspring

Big Ridge Psalm, final 4 in Arkansas State hunt lastnight. $$$$$.

Old Post 01-14-2017 01:28 PM
Don Barnett Sr
UKC Forum Member

2017 Performance Sire

Deuce is payed up and UKC confirmed it, but he doesn't appear on the performance list yet. The last time I played him up, it took 6 months before he was added to there list.
Deuce is 9 years old. He is here for your inspection. Give me a call, we will set up a hunt and you can see for yourself. No stud fee, it ain't about the $$$$$ to me. From the right females I would take a pup, and pay half of the SS little registration cost. You can't ask for more than that.
870-500-4996 cell. 870-364-6880 home.

Last edited by Don Barnett Sr on 01-24-2017 at 07:31 PM

Old Post 01-24-2017 07:25 PM
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

A stud worth breeding to

I would not wait, he is 9 years old; he is bred right and Don is a true gentleman!!

Old Post 01-24-2017 11:24 PM
timber hunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for timber hunter Click here to Send timber hunter a Private Message Click Here to Email timber hunter Find more posts by timber hunter Add timber hunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Don Barnett Sr
UKC Forum Member

High scoring female ARCHA/NRCHA ,Winter Classic 2017

Congratulations!
Royce Taylor and Wagon Load ,WINNER, WINNER, WINNER.
Wagon is off GRNITECH DEUCE X Kasey.
Wagon started very young, she really liked to be alone.
Deuce is 9 years old, but he is still here for your inspection.

Last edited by Don Barnett Sr on 02-12-2017 at 06:19 PM

Old Post 02-12-2017 06:17 PM
Don Barnett Sr
UKC Forum Member

Deuce has 70 offspring to date. If he could make the 100 pups, the top ten reproduces list would change nicely. The T-TOP line has been doing some serious winning these days.

Old Post 02-21-2017 02:32 AM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Don, how many titled offspring does Deuce have now?

Old Post 02-21-2017 01:29 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Don Barnett Sr
UKC Forum Member

Richard

Five so far.

Old Post 02-21-2017 04:14 PM
Don Barnett Sr
UKC Forum Member

At STUD

BTT

Old Post 03-10-2017 05:11 AM
Don Barnett Sr
UKC Forum Member

At STUD

BTT

Old Post 03-10-2017 05:11 AM
Don Barnett Sr
UKC Forum Member

BTT

Upupup

Old Post 04-18-2017 10:25 AM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Here is one of Deuce's offspring in Tn last night. She was .7 mi all by herself. Ginger definitely has no problem getting through the country. She is not an old man's type of dog. I sure do wish that we could have gotten her bred to Boone.

Old Post 05-22-2017 04:20 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Don Barnett Sr
UKC Forum Member

Richard

Ginger will put you in a new pair of boots. In thin coons, she's a chore to hunt.
We will get it done, be patient.
My granddaughter will be behind her at ARCA hunt in Miami. I'll see you there.

Old Post 05-22-2017 09:09 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Ginger all by herself last night. She slipped off from my pup and treed one.

Old Post 05-25-2017 02:46 PM
JKumberg
UKC Forum Member

Arkansas hunt

Just got back from hunting with Don, enjoyed the trip and the visit. Southern Hospitality at its finest. However if Don invites you out for a short hunt "BEWARE". Ha ! Had a good hunt with Ginger and Bill, don't envy the hunting there at all, it is rough and takes a coondog.

See ya next time buddy.

Old Post 06-13-2017 12:33 AM
JKumberg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JKumberg Click here to Send JKumberg a Private Message Click Here to Email JKumberg Find more posts by JKumberg Add JKumberg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Don Barnett Sr
UKC Forum Member

You are welcome

It was my pleasure. I'm really sorry Deuce couldn't get it done. There won't be any more live breeings for him. We will be doing fresh chilled or frozen from here on out. I hope we can make a squirrel hunt this fall or winter.
Thank friend take care.

Old Post 06-13-2017 02:53 AM
redpower
UKC Forum Member

Duece

A much over looked coondog. Can perform in the woods and the breeding pen. Don s not to shabby for his old age. lol

Pr Tree Talkin Red Hot Sister
Nitch Tree Talkin Brotheer T- Bone
Nitch Tree Talkin Shorty
Pr Tree Talkin Red Harley
Pr Tree Talkin Brother Re Pete

Old Post 07-10-2017 10:56 PM
redpower is offline Click Here to See the Profile for redpower Click here to Send redpower a Private Message Click Here to Email redpower Find more posts by redpower Add redpower to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote