UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Die hard banker x die hard Misty may
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
bowling
UKC Forum Member

Die hard banker x die hard Misty may

DOB 7-10-15 big good looking hound SS and performance pd I bought this dog in February he hadn’t been hunted hard he treed coon first night out and treed several more for me he will be alone most of the time very accurate will split and hold got a good mouth. Dog has small seeds he ain’t been cut just looks small. Not mean in any way I let a guy down south try him he said he didn’t hunt good for him alone and I believe what he said. He did hunt for me alone but only 400 to 600 yds he has no reverse with dogs and will be split most of the time. Not a better looking hound living in my opinion. I am very busy this time of year I don’t need him I have a thousand dollars in him I believe I don’t need any more dogs but would trade for guns or sell straight out for a bargain if someone hunted him 20 nights in a row he would be a nice dog he trees really good on most trees but some he don’t but he stays most importantly he has a coon most of the time. He is cheap because I don’t need him. Takes 800 to get him 606-344-3410 if you are looking for a world beater don’t waste my time calling he is a decent dog if you have the time to put in him he will be a nice dog by corn time. Can send pic by text.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-22-2018 06:51 PM
bowling is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bowling Click here to Send bowling a Private Message Click Here to Email bowling Visit bowling's homepage! Find more posts by bowling Add bowling to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bowling
UKC Forum Member

To answer a,few questions this dog is not mean he is kennel quiet he has never treed a possum on me he has ran one deer he gives way more mouth on deer. He handles good he will cross water have seen him split across river several times. He needs woods time I just don’t got time for him. I got a litter of banker x dollar female pups due in next couple weeks.

Old Post 05-23-2018 01:27 PM
bowling is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bowling Click here to Send bowling a Private Message Click Here to Email bowling Visit bowling's homepage! Find more posts by bowling Add bowling to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bowling
UKC Forum Member

If you are someone I have sold a dog to in the past come get this dog hunt him hard two months if he ain’t what I say I will give your money back some of you that I know well can pay when you want never had an issue with most buyers I don’t want to see him waste in kennel he will be hard to handle when corn is in he loves to split he just needs woods time this dog has never been hunted enough to have a chance hunted all my life I know if a dog will make it or not most of the time it’s the man on the other end of the leash’s fault way more than the dogs fault a dog can only do what it’s given a chance to do.

Old Post 05-24-2018 03:42 PM
bowling
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for the interest dog is sold. Thanks Herman

Old Post 05-24-2018 06:47 PM