UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Gun Ownership My Views
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
J.Fox
UKC Forum Member

Gun Ownership My Views

Disarm the citizen and you arm the criminal! I wonder if the anti-gun crusaders know that. Even the drastic Sullivan Law in New York and the repressive gun laws of Massachusetts have failed to make an appreciable dent in the illegal use of firearms. And, if you prohibit the legal sale of firearms you divert the traffic in firearms to the lowest channels, the criminals element. Ordinary citizens may grudgingly respect such a law, as in the case of the citizens who obeyed Prohibition Laws. That didn't work either. Such obedience on the part of law abiding citizens will only increase the security and power of the criminal element. Various firearms legislation now advocated by the "Blue Noses" is only the first step toward completely depriving the hunter and sportsman of the legitimate use of firearms in their recreation, or the homeowner for defense of home and property. The Constitution of the United States states that "the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed." This means nothing to the anti-gunners. If these agitators have thier way a person will NOT even be allowed to have a defensive weapon in their home for protection, from would-be criminals or thugs. If crime can be solved, or eliminated by legislation against guns, then the far more numerous deaths resulting from automobile accidents, or drunken drivers, can be avoided by legislation prohibiting automobiles. Follow the gun reformers reasoning and see where it leads you. So, are we going to sit back and let the "Blue Nose Sob Sisters," and anti-gunners Disarm us, and arm the criminal only? Regardless of the double-think engaged in by the liberal head shrinkers, the fact still remains that a firearm is only an inanimate piece of wood and metal, with no brains and feelings of its own. A firearm by itself, is incapable of thought or action. It is a person who must pick it up. It is a person who must select a target. It is a person who must pull the trigger. It is a person that commits the act, be it legal, moral or not. And lastly, it is a person who must face judgement for his own action. Any legislation that allows the lawful use of firearms to be tainted, or otherwise restricted, in its attempt to deal with criminal misuse, is blind and unjust. The Anti-gun Crusaders are simply pounding out the same old, illogical tune. The big question for hunters and shooters is, how many marching idiots and robots is it going to attract? Let me know what your thoughts are on this. Next week I will write a piece on cold nose track dogs. Thanks for reading.....

GRNITE BIG HORN CRUISE ( RIP)
GRNITE LONE PINE BOZO (SEMEN) NOT FORSALE
GRNITE WILD IMPY (RIP)
CHNITECH CROSS E'S WILD WILMA
CH HTX WILD DAISY
912 223 9085

Last edited by J.Fox on 12-25-2010 at 08:34 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-25-2010 03:32 AM
J.Fox is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J.Fox Click here to Send J.Fox a Private Message Click Here to Email J.Fox Find more posts by J.Fox Add J.Fox to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
psiskjr
UKC Forum Member

Surprisingly enough Florida has passed a concealed carry law. It has cut down on violent crime as the criminals dont know who has a gun now. I still believe in the old " they will get my guns when they pry my cold dead fingers from around it." The Obama bunch tried to back door us by making ammo unavailable but it back fired on them. There were more guns and ammo sold since Obama was elected than ever before. Long live the second amendment.

psiskjr

Old Post 12-25-2010 04:08 AM
psiskjr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for psiskjr Click here to Send psiskjr a Private Message Click Here to Email psiskjr Find more posts by psiskjr Add psiskjr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bandithunter
UKC Forum Member

The second amendment was put in the constitution not so much for hunting or self defense as it was to keep the govt. in fear of the people, and not the other way around. Without the second amendment, the rest of the bill of rights is meaningless because their is no way to enforce it. Every single state that enacted a concealed carry law has seen a significant drop in violent crime. Any place that has restricted gun ownership has left the people as sheep among wolves.

Old Post 12-25-2010 04:21 AM
bandithunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bandithunter Click here to Send bandithunter a Private Message Click Here to Email bandithunter Find more posts by bandithunter Add bandithunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CrossbreedCur
UKC Forum Member

ill keep my guns if i have to bury em in the back yard in a garbage bag....... and let me tell you somethin else you let some lazy, no-good, theivin ******* break into my home to steal somethin i worked my a$$ off for and you'll find him in the very hole in the ground that my weapon once resided in, and to he** with em....... nobody should be allowed to break into a home, be injured by a homeowner they are tryin to rob/harm and call a lawyer and then sue that homeowner and actually WIN a multi-million dollar lawsuit........ What this country is comin to makes me sick...... d**n lawyers and judges sayin these punks had a hard time growin up, the were pushed into it, they didnt get enough hugs...... THATS CRAP!!!!!!!!! A punk is a punk is a punk and is always gonna be a punk, stop wastein tax payers dollars tryin to rehabilitate them and line em up against a wall and shoot em........

ok sorry......... would anyone like to use my Soapbox????

"PR" Thunderheart Crickett
"PR" Thunderheart Waylen
Weems and Crockett Bred Plotts

Old Post 12-25-2010 06:48 AM
CrossbreedCur is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CrossbreedCur Click here to Send CrossbreedCur a Private Message Click Here to Email CrossbreedCur Visit CrossbreedCur's homepage! Find more posts by CrossbreedCur Add CrossbreedCur to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BLCKRIVREDBONES
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by bandithunter
The second amendment was put in the constitution not so much for hunting or self defense as it was to keep the govt. in fear of the people, and not the other way around. Without the second amendment, the rest of the bill of rights is meaningless because their is no way to enforce it. Every single state that enacted a concealed carry law has seen a significant drop in violent crime. Any place that has restricted gun ownership has left the people as sheep among wolves.

that says it all.

GRNITECH BLACK RIVER RED SARAH (NITECH JONES' YELLOW RIVER SAND ROCK X GRNITECH NIGHTY NITE JOSEY)
NITECH 'PR' BLACK RIVER RED TROOPER (NITECH YELLOW RIVER RED DOC X GRNITECH NIGHTY NITE JOSEY)
'PR' BLACK RIVER MOONLIGHT DIXIE (GRNITECH MOONLIGHT BIG TIME BO X NITECH COHACTAH CREEKS MISS MOLLY)
'PR' BLACK RIVER RED SAM (NITECH BLACK RIVER RED TROOPER X GRNITECH BLACK RIVER RED SARAH)
R.I.P
GRNITECH NIGHTY NITE JOSEY, (GRNITECH CH YELLOW RIVER RED ROCKY X CH RED SUNSET RED ROXY)

Old Post 12-25-2010 06:58 AM
BLCKRIVREDBONES is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BLCKRIVREDBONES Click here to Send BLCKRIVREDBONES a Private Message Click Here to Email BLCKRIVREDBONES Find more posts by BLCKRIVREDBONES Add BLCKRIVREDBONES to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
l.lyle
Banned

Shall not be infringed!!!

Have any of ya'll owned a piece of land and dealt with Environmental Laws..?? "Shall not be Infringed" is a Come On, knock this piece of chip off my shoulder to the Feds. They just CANNOT resist Environmental Regulations that SPECIFICLY EXEMPT Agricultural and Forestry Activities ( a double screwup in language of the Bill as far as I am concerned. Similar to a "Hot Water Heater). How about just a water heater? if you get the meaning that a negative to them times a negative to them somehow means a positive to them. " There you have it. That is about as close as I have ever come to saying that it is them against U.S. They will spend billions of our money to "Take" over, an obvious "get the hell and stay the hell out of here Exemption Language in the Environmental Act. Hey , but 99% of us Moron Green voters Still Believe the Government can DO No Harm. LOL. It was all part of the cONTRACT wITH aMERICA, That was even a bigger landslide victory than this latest piece of crap the Republicans stumbled into, put foreward and even back then the Republicans were chicken sht to worry about our Landowner Rights. JMO. Leader of the House Newt, never even brout it to the Floor of the House, Please Georgia Boys, Remember Newt with the same sentiments ya'll have for Jimmy. Newt apparently wants to rear his chicken sht head up. GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN to a make nice shickn chit. JMO.

Last edited by l.lyle on 12-25-2010 at 07:21 AM

Old Post 12-25-2010 07:10 AM
l.lyle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for l.lyle Click here to Send l.lyle a Private Message Click Here to Email l.lyle Find more posts by l.lyle Add l.lyle to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jamie stall
Banned

crossbred curs

you said it best............

Old Post 12-25-2010 01:10 PM
jamie stall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jamie stall Click here to Send jamie stall a Private Message Click Here to Email jamie stall Find more posts by jamie stall Add jamie stall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dixiewalker1
UKC Forum Member

Ill walk beside Crossbred Cur any day you sure hit the nail on the head brother

Waccamaw River Kennels.

Old Post 12-25-2010 10:58 PM
dixiewalker1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dixiewalker1 Click here to Send dixiewalker1 a Private Message Click Here to Email dixiewalker1 Find more posts by dixiewalker1 Add dixiewalker1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

the goverment does everything they can to make it hard on the lower class working people they want to procet the rich if they vote something in to penalize the rich they will also hurt themselves they aint going to do that the rich gets richer and the poor get poorer been like that from the begining of time jmo

Old Post 12-26-2010 12:54 AM
hillbilly56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hillbilly56 Click here to Send hillbilly56 a Private Message Click Here to Email hillbilly56 Find more posts by hillbilly56 Add hillbilly56 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Timberdog English
UKC Forum Member

the second ammedment

load yourself to the gills , shot to stop, or three sss shoot shovel silence, it is your american right ,alot of soilders have died for us to live free exercise your rights men and woemen, study the history of don't tread on me , and be proud to be american, god bless our troops, Tom Corbett

GRCHNTCH TIMBER VALLEY WY, CORBETT'S TIMBERDOG RED THUNDER [MOONIE],Nt Ch COWLES BIG RIVER RED BULL, CORBETTS HARDTIME INKS OLLIE,Whiskey River Moonshine,Alabama Wild Dawg,CoonValley Duck Duck Goose, Sunset Abby

Old Post 12-26-2010 01:46 AM
Timberdog English is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Timberdog English Click here to Send Timberdog English a Private Message Click Here to Email Timberdog English Find more posts by Timberdog English Add Timberdog English to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Timberdog English
UKC Forum Member

the rich man

cried from hell give me one glass of water, think about it

GRCHNTCH TIMBER VALLEY WY, CORBETT'S TIMBERDOG RED THUNDER [MOONIE],Nt Ch COWLES BIG RIVER RED BULL, CORBETTS HARDTIME INKS OLLIE,Whiskey River Moonshine,Alabama Wild Dawg,CoonValley Duck Duck Goose, Sunset Abby

Old Post 12-26-2010 01:47 AM
Timberdog English is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Timberdog English Click here to Send Timberdog English a Private Message Click Here to Email Timberdog English Find more posts by Timberdog English Add Timberdog English to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Traxx Addict
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by hillbilly56
the goverment does everything they can to make it hard on the lower class working people they want to procet the rich if they vote something in to penalize the rich they will also hurt themselves they aint going to do that the rich gets richer and the poor get poorer been like that from the begining of time jmo

What other country do the "poor" have.....

Internet service

Computers

Cell phones

TV

A free Govt check every month

...and a entire political party that promises to keep making them even "poorer" with more and more Govt programs as long as they keep pulling the lever next to the [D]

***TEAM TRAXX***

PUPS FOR SALE...
GRNITECH Hawk's Traxx Attack X Stylish Pete/ Wipeout Female

Old Post 12-26-2010 01:53 AM
Traxx Addict is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traxx Addict Click here to Send Traxx Addict a Private Message Find more posts by Traxx Addict Add Traxx Addict to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Traxx Addict
What other country do the "poor" have.....

Internet service

Computers

Cell phones

TV

A free Govt check every month

...and a entire political party that promises to keep making them even "poorer" with more and more Govt programs as long as they keep pulling the lever next to the [D]

well i am going on 61 yrs of age worked all my life been out of work for over a year wife got real sick i lost my health ins went to our hdr office ask them if i could get a medical for her to get her iron transfussions they told me i didnt meet thier critera at this time so dont tell me about your free gov programs they wont help some one that has worked all thier life if you think that way you must be ate up in the head like our gov people we have in office jmo

Old Post 12-26-2010 02:07 AM
hillbilly56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hillbilly56 Click here to Send hillbilly56 a Private Message Click Here to Email hillbilly56 Find more posts by hillbilly56 Add hillbilly56 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dixiewalker1
UKC Forum Member

If you want to get gov money quiet your job have a bunch of kids and br sorry the rest of your lives and you know what else We have to take drug test to get jobs these days and back ground checks well then they need to to the same for these bums who dont want to work all they want to do is be lazy sit around all day drinking beer and doing drugs they just dont want to work there sorry then they have 5-6 youngans and get checkes for them as well.

My Grandma is 78 she gets 623$ a month she has to pay her bills with that has no health Ins. she has problems with her eyes were she is going blind she tried to get food stamps guss what they told her you dont qualify at this time so now each month she has to choose between her medicin or food how is that right she worked all her life up untill her eyes went bad so where is all tht social serc she paid in all them years thats your democrats for you take it from the ones who need it and give it to the ones who want even get out and work just plain sorry

Waccamaw River Kennels.

Old Post 12-26-2010 02:41 AM
dixiewalker1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dixiewalker1 Click here to Send dixiewalker1 a Private Message Click Here to Email dixiewalker1 Find more posts by dixiewalker1 Add dixiewalker1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Traxx Addict
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by hillbilly56
well i am going on 61 yrs of age worked all my life been out of work for over a year wife got real sick i lost my health ins went to our hdr office ask them if i could get a medical for her to get her iron transfussions they told me i didnt meet thier critera at this time so dont tell me about your free gov programs they wont help some one that has worked all thier life if you think that way you must be ate up in the head like our gov people we have in office jmo

Come on Hillbilly...NO ONE in this country is denied lifesaving care. ...EVER. It is ILLEGAL to do so....whether you can pay for it or not.

I thought your Obamessiah was making healthcare better??

Get ready for more of what you see hapening.

It is Obama's healthcare advisers that claimed lifesaving care needs to be rationed t and even denied to those over 60 years of age.
it was OBAMA who told a lady her mother should have been denied an operation that enhanced her life and should have been sent home with a pain pill instead.

Here, let the kenyan tell you himself...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-dQfb8WQvo

You are getting what you voted for....Hold your head high.

***TEAM TRAXX***

PUPS FOR SALE...

Old Post 12-26-2010 03:17 AM
Traxx Addict is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traxx Addict Click here to Send Traxx Addict a Private Message Find more posts by Traxx Addict Add Traxx Addict to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lightning1
UKC Forum Member

No matter how you want to spin it or what a person wants to believe the death panels will become very real.

Old Post 12-26-2010 03:25 AM
lightning1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lightning1 Click here to Send lightning1 a Private Message Click Here to Email lightning1 Find more posts by lightning1 Add lightning1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Traxx Addict
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by lightning1
No matter how you want to spin it or what a person wants to believe the death panels will become very real.

Yep...Whats sad is Obama's own staffers and advisers admitted it after it was passed.

And they even admitted it on NATIONAL TV.
The Democrat even called them a "cost saver".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDnvmOQDkkw

***TEAM TRAXX***

PUPS FOR SALE...

Old Post 12-26-2010 03:32 AM
J.Fox
UKC Forum Member

Here, I did not know know this was going to turn into a discussion on health care. I was going to save that one for next month. Take a look at this, here is a little insite on it for you. If you over the age of 60 or have a long line of health care problems pay close attention. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HnkxIh62dQ

GRNITE BIG HORN CRUISE ( RIP)
GRNITE LONE PINE BOZO (SEMEN) NOT FORSALE
GRNITE WILD IMPY (RIP)
CHNITECH CROSS E'S WILD WILMA
CH HTX WILD DAISY
912 223 9085

Old Post 12-26-2010 04:39 AM
J.Fox is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J.Fox Click here to Send J.Fox a Private Message Click Here to Email J.Fox Find more posts by J.Fox Add J.Fox to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CrossbreedCur
UKC Forum Member

What about this new nuclear peace treaty out commander in chief just signed with the Russians? Where do you see that lead-in? A double or triple cross and nuclear war and fall out. Mark my words, get your guns and run for the hills its gonna get awful dicy around here in the next thirty years. I mean come on who signs a treaty with a country that nobody trusts? He's not making small mistakes like other presidents he's makin big ones and they are beginning to stack up. The politics will never see that. The people will, and they will cry out but it will do no good. The military people will know its wrong and they may try to stop it but by that time it will be to late. That's when the city people are gonna be screwed and you'll be glad to be a country boy who knows how to survive.

"PR" Thunderheart Crickett
"PR" Thunderheart Waylen
Weems and Crockett Bred Plotts

Old Post 12-26-2010 05:35 AM
CrossbreedCur is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CrossbreedCur Click here to Send CrossbreedCur a Private Message Click Here to Email CrossbreedCur Visit CrossbreedCur's homepage! Find more posts by CrossbreedCur Add CrossbreedCur to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dixiewalker1
UKC Forum Member

J Fox that youtube vid made me sick makes me want to grab my boots my guns an head to washington I dont usuly get involved in poloitics WE THE PEOPLE NEED TO GET OFF OUR AZZS AND DO SOMETHING STOP SITTING BY AND TAKEING IT LIKE WE ALWAYS HAVE. IF WE DONT DO SOMETHING WERE GOING TO LOOSE ALL WE HAVE.WE NEED SOMEONE TO FIGHT FOR US SOMEONE WE CAN TRUST TO DO WHAT IS RIGHT SOME HOW SOME WAY

Waccamaw River Kennels.

Old Post 12-26-2010 09:22 PM
bond007
UKC Forum Member

In 1871, The United States became a Corporation with a new constitution and a new corporate government, and the original constitutional government was vacated to become dormant, but it was never terminated. The new constitution had to be ratified by the people according to the original constitution, but it never was. The whole process occurred behind closed doors. The people are the source of financing for this new government.

In 1917, the Trading with the Enemy Act (TWEA) was passed. This insightful video from [link to movielocker.com/4084)] states the following: “This act was implemented to deal with the countries we were at war with during World War I. It gave the President and the Alien Property Custodian the right to seize the assets of the people included in this act and if they wanted to do business in this country they could apply for a license to do so. By 1921, the Federal Reserve Bank (the trustee for the Alien Property Custodian) held over $700,000,000 in trust.” Understand that this trust was based on our assets, not theirs.

In 1933, 48 Stat 1, of the TWEA was amended to include the United States Person because they wanted to take our gold away. Executive Order 6102 was created to make it illegal for a U.S. Citizen to own gold. In order for the Government to take our gold away and violate our Constitutional rights, we were reclassified as ENEMY COMBATANTS.”

In 1933, there was a second United States bankruptcy. In the first bankruptcy the United States collateralized all public lands. In the 1933 bankruptcy, the U.S. government collateralized the private lands of the people (a lien) – they borrowed money against our private lands. They were then mortgaged. That is why we pay property taxes.

From a speech in Congress in The Bankruptcy of the United States Congressional Record, March 17, 1993, Vol. 33, page H-1303, Speaker Representative James Trafficant Jr. (Ohio) addressing the House states:

“...It is an established fact that the United States Federal Government has been dissolved by the Emergency Banking Act, March 9, 1933, 48 Stat. 1, Public Law 89-719; declared by President Roosevelt, being bankrupt and insolvent. H.J.R. 192, 73rd Congress m session June 5, 1933 - Joint Resolution To Suspend The Gold Standard and Abrogate The Gold Clause dissolved the Sovereign Authority of the United States and the official capacities of all United States Governmental Offices, Officers, and Departments and is further evidence that the United States Federal Government exists today in name only.

The receivers of the United States Bankruptcy are the International Bankers, via the United Nations, the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund. All United States Offices, Officials, and Departments are now operating within a de facto status in name only under Emergency War Powers. With the Constitutional Republican form of Government now dissolved, the receivers of the Bankruptcy have adopted a new form of government for the United States. This new form of government is known as a Democracy, being an established Socialist/Communist order under a new governor for America. This act was instituted and established by transferring and/or placing the Office of the Secretary of Treasury to that of the Governor of the International Monetary Fund. Public Law 94-564, page 8, Section H.R. 13955 reads in part: “The U.S. Secretary of Treasury receives no compensation for representing the United States...

...........PLATIUM CH ZEB AGAIN
.....................PLATIUM CH RUBY
GOLD CH TRIPLE THREAT
.....................PLATIUM CH STY CLOVER
............SILVER CH LATE NITE TRICK
.....................GOLD CH SNUG
3 GENERATION ALL SILVER OR BETTER
THE ONLY ONE IN PKC HISTORY

Old Post 12-26-2010 09:33 PM
bond007 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bond007 Click here to Send bond007 a Private Message Click Here to Email bond007 Find more posts by bond007 Add bond007 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote