UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > River Bend Dogs!!!!
Pages (9): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
mike kammer
UKC Forum Member

kevin want about thump and burt are just two that are not out of thunder if don't out cross some all blood will die lonesome is 3/4 river bend blood thunder was not only river bend dog in his ped.

Last edited by mike kammer on 08-14-2009 at 06:01 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-14-2009 05:51 PM
mike kammer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mike kammer Click here to Send mike kammer a Private Message Click Here to Email mike kammer Find more posts by mike kammer Add mike kammer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sharris
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by mike kammer
and as far the blood being water down we have some pups full of river bend blood

We do to. And don't forget Wax is double bred Flag.

GCH GRNITECH COON WAXER

Old Post 08-14-2009 06:03 PM
sharris is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sharris Click here to Send sharris a Private Message Click Here to Email sharris Find more posts by sharris Add sharris to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
droopy_dog2004
UKC Forum Member

Thunder was an A1 reproducer of coondogs. Its a shame he didnt live longer. But as far as the old blood goes there is still Coon Waxer (2x Flag), Burt (Grandson of Shot), River Bend Shot (Direct Flag son) Semen, and i believe some Wolf Lake Flag (2x Flag) semen left. IDK if it is still good or not but I heard there was semen collected from Baumbachs Pulpwood and Gibbies Lead also!! So as far as the old blood dieing out it is still available. There was a litter out of the Shot semen and Browns Lil Pegs full littermate sister about 2 months ago but she only had two pups and we lost the pups and the mother. So nobody needs to worry bout the Flag blood dieing out because it is still around. The problem is finding a Flag bred dog that is for sale because usually if someone has one, chances are it will die at there house. Thanks for all the replies, lets keep it goin'

--828-403-1294--

CREEK BEND KENNELS
--------Home Of--------

River Bend Top Shot
(River Bend Shot x Dark Corners Diamond)
Coon Waxer’s Ellie
(Maul-N-Wedge Chip x Credit River Dolly)

Frozen Semen
-Nitech Maul-N-Wedge Chip
-River Bend Top Shot
-Nitech Wolf Lake Flag
-Grnitech River Bend Switch
-Ch Grnitech River Bend Shot

Facebook Page
https://www.facebook.com/groups/645050609899208/?ref=share

Last edited by droopy_dog2004 on 08-14-2009 at 06:13 PM

Old Post 08-14-2009 06:08 PM
droopy_dog2004 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for droopy_dog2004 Click here to Send droopy_dog2004 a Private Message Click Here to Email droopy_dog2004 Visit droopy_dog2004's homepage! Find more posts by droopy_dog2004 Add droopy_dog2004 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
droopy_dog2004
UKC Forum Member

I believe the Grnitech Lonesome II dog will probably make a big mark in the River Bend dogs too.

--828-403-1294--

CREEK BEND KENNELS
--------Home Of--------

River Bend Top Shot
Coon Waxer’s Ellie

Frozen Semen
-River Bend Top Shot
-Nitech Wolf Lake Flag

Facebook Page

Old Post 08-14-2009 06:10 PM
droopy_dog2004 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for droopy_dog2004 Click here to Send droopy_dog2004 a Private Message Click Here to Email droopy_dog2004 Visit droopy_dog2004's homepage! Find more posts by droopy_dog2004 Add droopy_dog2004 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mike kammer
UKC Forum Member

shane i was just making a point didn't me to forget wax i hope the pups out of wax and sweetie are good ones 90 percent river bend blood

Last edited by mike kammer on 08-14-2009 at 06:23 PM

Old Post 08-14-2009 06:17 PM
mike kammer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mike kammer Click here to Send mike kammer a Private Message Click Here to Email mike kammer Find more posts by mike kammer Add mike kammer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sharris
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by mike kammer
shane i was just making a point didn't me to forget wax i hope the pups out of wax and sweetie are good ones 90 percent river bend blood

Oh yea I was not saying you were my mistake I was just pointing out that he has alot of river bend blood in him as well. Hopefully they will be good ones i'm sure they will have every chance heard alot of good things about sweetie.

GCH GRNITECH COON WAXER

Old Post 08-14-2009 06:36 PM
sharris is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sharris Click here to Send sharris a Private Message Click Here to Email sharris Find more posts by sharris Add sharris to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JESSE BROWN
UKC Forum Member

TICK

what is the tick dog out of in the picture ?

Old Post 08-14-2009 07:59 PM
JESSE BROWN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JESSE BROWN Click here to Send JESSE BROWN a Private Message Click Here to Email JESSE BROWN Find more posts by JESSE BROWN Add JESSE BROWN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dburnette
UKC Forum Member

he is out of some sorry old flag dog that i have on the bottom and rudy on top. hes out of peanut which has flag in her 2 times in her 3 gen gibbie lead and maggie cross, and rudy has flag in him also thro river bend moon. whats that on % side?

Last edited by dburnette on 08-14-2009 at 09:32 PM

Old Post 08-14-2009 09:30 PM
dburnette is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dburnette Click here to Send dburnette a Private Message Click Here to Email dburnette Find more posts by dburnette Add dburnette to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KevinHendricks
UKC Forum Member

mike kammer dont you worry about what happened between kent and i you only know half of the story.im saying thunder is what started this regenerated interest in riverbend dogs again like it or not !

Old Post 08-14-2009 09:33 PM
KevinHendricks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KevinHendricks Click here to Send KevinHendricks a Private Message Click Here to Email KevinHendricks Find more posts by KevinHendricks Add KevinHendricks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TARriver red
UKC Forum Member

River Bend

Hey Guys I am not a walker man but I have hunted with several river bend dogs and I liked what I have seen out of them.I have spent a many nights behind River Bend Thunder and I sure do miss the old boy. I have hunted with several of his offspring and they are tuff just like he was.I also have hunted with some of Coon Waxer pups and they very nice pups also. I hunt with Kent at least once a week and he always hunting a dog that can get the job done in style!!! Matter of fact I am getting my first walker and she is off of Grnitech.River Bend LonesomeII and Nitech.River Bend Thump.This pup will be heavy flag breed Top and Bottom!!!I have hunted with LonesomeII and he is a nice hound that is not afraid to get in the dark and get treed. Hey Dillon tell Colt thank you for putting me and my wife up and taking us out on a pleasureable hunt. Mike Kammer thank you for allowing us to hunt with you in Michigan on our way to Canada.If you want me to hunt Sweetie some for you after she has them pups just tell Kent to let me know. Mike Gotez Thank you for putting up with me and becky(aka THE BEAR) we sure had a good time treeing them Canadian coons. Mike tell Wally that red dog will be back next year so he can get round two Ill bring the tissues for him this time. I will see you this winter when you come down come on over for a hunt.

Adrian Strickland

Home of the Tar River Redbones:
Nite Ch, GrCH 2008 AKC World Champion Redbone Tar Rivers Rambling Red Rudy
Nite Ch Tar Rivers Rudy's Trudy "T"(2011 Grand American Final 4)

In Memory of
Ntch.Tar Rivers Red Alice
Gr Ch Hales Red Ruby
Gr Ch Tar Rivers Big Slick
Tar River Buddy

Old Post 08-14-2009 11:09 PM
TARriver red is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TARriver red Click here to Send TARriver red a Private Message Click Here to Email TARriver red Find more posts by TARriver red Add TARriver red to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bcj1973
UKC Forum Member

MIKE KAMMER

Mike Kammer,
Give me a call.

Shonuff Kennels NTCH Hardcore Holly

"PAIN IS ONLY WEAKNESS LEAVING THE BODY, SO TAKE THE GOOD ONE'S WITH THE BAD ONE'S, EVEN WHEN IT HURTS THE MOST"

SHONUFF KENNELS
Email: shonuffkennels04@yahoo.com
CHRIS BROWN

Old Post 08-14-2009 11:35 PM
bcj1973 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bcj1973 Click here to Send bcj1973 a Private Message Click Here to Email bcj1973 Find more posts by bcj1973 Add bcj1973 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
msarka
UKC Forum Member

I wish I new everybodys addresses so I could send everybody some tissues,and snot rags!!!!!

Old Post 08-14-2009 11:44 PM
msarka is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msarka Click here to Send msarka a Private Message Find more posts by msarka Add msarka to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
droopy_dog2004
UKC Forum Member

Adrian,

Yeah I will tell Colt for ya. It was real nice meeting Jason, you and your wife when yall came up for a hunt. I had alot of fun, all three of yall were very enjoyable and great to hunt with. Hopefully we will all get together again soon and turn some more dogs loose. Thanks

--828-403-1294--

CREEK BEND KENNELS
--------Home Of--------

River Bend Top Shot
Coon Waxer’s Ellie

Frozen Semen
-River Bend Top Shot
-Nitech Wolf Lake Flag

Facebook Page

Old Post 08-15-2009 02:31 AM
droopy_dog2004
UKC Forum Member

btt

--828-403-1294--

CREEK BEND KENNELS
--------Home Of--------

River Bend Top Shot
Coon Waxer’s Ellie

Frozen Semen
-River Bend Top Shot
-Nitech Wolf Lake Flag

Facebook Page

Old Post 08-16-2009 04:21 PM
Wally Martin
UKC Forum Member

Adrian Adrian Adrian I Am Waiting And Yes Do Bring Some Kleenex We Dont Have Them Up Here Rarely Need Them River Bend Rose Is In Heat Right Now But She Will Be Ready She Aint The Best But Will Hunt Her Against The Best

Old Post 08-17-2009 04:57 PM
Wally Martin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wally Martin Click here to Send Wally Martin a Private Message Click Here to Email Wally Martin Find more posts by Wally Martin Add Wally Martin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TARriver red
UKC Forum Member

Wally

I sure did have some fun and got to see some great dog work out of all of the dogs with the exception of the great spekled bird! Cant wait to get back up there and hunt with you and Mike. Are you guys planning to breed Rose? She is one fine hound I sure do like her. Hows Oscar Goldman doing I was impressed with that little hound he is going to be a good one. Talk to you later.

Adrian

Home of the Tar River Redbones:
Nite Ch, GrCH 2008 AKC World Champion Redbone Tar Rivers Rambling Red Rudy
Nite Ch Tar Rivers Rudy's Trudy "T"(2011 Grand American Final 4)

In Memory of
Ntch.Tar Rivers Red Alice
Gr Ch Hales Red Ruby
Gr Ch Tar Rivers Big Slick
Tar River Buddy

Old Post 08-18-2009 02:05 AM
TARriver red is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TARriver red Click here to Send TARriver red a Private Message Click Here to Email TARriver red Find more posts by TARriver red Add TARriver red to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wally Martin
UKC Forum Member

Hi Adrian I Dont I Will Breed Her Yet Seee What Happens After Super Stakes Oscar Come On Nicely One Hunt One Cast Win Ussualy Alone Most Times Has A Coon Not So Much Of A Pleasure Dog Almost Always Oppisite Directions Of Other Dogs

Old Post 08-18-2009 01:25 PM
Wally Martin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wally Martin Click here to Send Wally Martin a Private Message Click Here to Email Wally Martin Find more posts by Wally Martin Add Wally Martin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
NL Taylor
UKC Forum Member

Thanks

Would like to thank Dillion and Kent also because I have one of the hard hunting treeing machines and she puts all that in her pups also. She isn't much to look at in fact broke my camera trying to take her picture but that's OK with me and will be glad to hunt her against the best you have or can come up with. Not all grand just all coon dog.

Old Post 08-19-2009 02:19 AM
NL Taylor is offline Click Here to See the Profile for NL Taylor Click here to Send NL Taylor a Private Message Click Here to Email NL Taylor Find more posts by NL Taylor Add NL Taylor to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
NL Taylor
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 08-22-2009 01:14 AM
NL Taylor is offline Click Here to See the Profile for NL Taylor Click here to Send NL Taylor a Private Message Click Here to Email NL Taylor Find more posts by NL Taylor Add NL Taylor to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
droopy_dog2004
UKC Forum Member

btt

--828-403-1294--

CREEK BEND KENNELS
--------Home Of--------

River Bend Top Shot
Coon Waxer’s Ellie

Frozen Semen
-River Bend Top Shot
-Nitech Wolf Lake Flag

Facebook Page

Old Post 08-31-2009 01:21 AM
bcj1973
UKC Forum Member

MIKE KAMMER

It's the beginning of the month. Call me!

"PAIN IS ONLY WEAKNESS LEAVING THE BODY, SO TAKE THE GOOD ONE'S WITH THE BAD ONE'S, EVEN WHEN IT HURTS THE MOST"

SHONUFF KENNELS
CHRIS BROWN

Old Post 09-01-2009 04:42 AM
bcj1973 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bcj1973 Click here to Send bcj1973 a Private Message Click Here to Email bcj1973 Find more posts by bcj1973 Add bcj1973 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bcj1973
UKC Forum Member

MIKE KAMMER

Mike,
It's the beginning of another month. Call me..

SHONUFF KENNELS
CHRIS BROWN

Old Post 09-01-2009 04:43 AM
droopy_dog2004
UKC Forum Member

btt

--828-403-1294--

CREEK BEND KENNELS
--------Home Of--------

River Bend Top Shot
Coon Waxer’s Ellie

Frozen Semen
-River Bend Top Shot
-Nitech Wolf Lake Flag

Facebook Page

Old Post 09-02-2009 04:34 PM
slobbermouth
UKC Forum Member

droopy-dog

you asked how far back m flag was in my dogs call and we will talk about it sent pm

Old Post 09-03-2009 09:30 AM
slobbermouth is offline Click Here to See the Profile for slobbermouth Click here to Send slobbermouth a Private Message Click Here to Email slobbermouth Find more posts by slobbermouth Add slobbermouth to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dburnette
UKC Forum Member

Tracer

wrong date

Old Post 09-25-2009 03:32 AM
dburnette is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dburnette Click here to Send dburnette a Private Message Click Here to Email dburnette Find more posts by dburnette Add dburnette to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote