UKC Forums UKC Front Page :: Field Operations :: Show Operations :: Registration :: UKC Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Question
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Todd_Miller
UKC Forum Member

Question

Dog A strikes 20" in the minute, trails 50 yrads shuts up, non hunting judge. Dog A when heard again is trailing straight towards cast, estimate of 150 yards out.
Would you minus dog?

Last edited by Todd_Miller on 05-23-2018 at 05:38 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-23-2018 05:23 PM
Todd_Miller is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Todd_Miller Click here to Send Todd_Miller a Private Message Click Here to Email Todd_Miller Find more posts by Todd_Miller Add Todd_Miller to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JiM
UKC Forum Member

I don't think it is possible to answer a babbling question without being there.

AKC/UKC NtCh Sizemore's Timber Jam Jeff 5/2/2000 to 1/22/2012 R.I.P.
AKC/UKC GrNtCh Sizemore's Timber Jam Jessi 12/21/04 to 1/21/2011 R.I.P.

Old Post 05-23-2018 05:37 PM
JiM is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JiM Click here to Send JiM a Private Message Click Here to Email JiM Find more posts by JiM Add JiM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Todd_Miller
UKC Forum Member

It was a tough call I thought, I let it go because I felt she was working same track.

Old Post 05-23-2018 05:41 PM
Todd_Miller is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Todd_Miller Click here to Send Todd_Miller a Private Message Click Here to Email Todd_Miller Find more posts by Todd_Miller Add Todd_Miller to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pamjohnson
UKC Forum Member

depends on weather the non hunting judge is a reasonable judge or a know it all?
this ? is loaded. basically it sounds like someone trying to fudge the rules to get somebodies dog for babbling. the minute and non hunting judge or even at how many seconds or minutes past before the strike was made isn't justification to minus for babbling.

so until i have a better nose than a dog the answer is NO

Old Post 05-23-2018 05:49 PM
pamjohnson is online now Click Here to See the Profile for pamjohnson Click here to Send pamjohnson a Private Message Click Here to Email pamjohnson Find more posts by pamjohnson Add pamjohnson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote