UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Dog Supply Vendors > ****UH-OOOH THE BRIGHTEST JUST GOT BRIGHTER "THE REAPER" ****
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
STROKIN
UKC Forum Member

With the 3 small lights, can you get one for walking and the other two in red and yellow. Or would that not be enough for the walking light?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-31-2017 02:40 PM
STROKIN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for STROKIN Click here to Send STROKIN a Private Message Click Here to Email STROKIN Find more posts by STROKIN Add STROKIN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DancersRock
UKC Forum Member

Reaper

Ordered my Reaper on Saturday, it arrived today and man that is a nice light. I got the cap light with the hybrid cap and it feels great, lite weight. I'll have to try her out on the wood and see just how good these ole hounds really are.

Old Post 02-01-2017 11:49 PM
DancersRock is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DancersRock Click here to Send DancersRock a Private Message Click Here to Email DancersRock Find more posts by DancersRock Add DancersRock to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coty2011
UKC Forum Member

Anyway to order one online?

Old Post 02-02-2017 11:06 AM
coty2011 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coty2011 Click here to Send coty2011 a Private Message Click Here to Email coty2011 Find more posts by coty2011 Add coty2011 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ray Conrad
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for the order Coty. We appreciate the business!

Old Post 02-05-2017 10:06 PM
Ray Conrad is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ray Conrad Click here to Send Ray Conrad a Private Message Click Here to Email Ray Conrad Find more posts by Ray Conrad Add Ray Conrad to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MtnMusicKennels
UKC Forum Member

reaper

are these available with an L-plug for a 21 volt belt light?

Old Post 02-14-2017 02:42 PM
MtnMusicKennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MtnMusicKennels Click here to Send MtnMusicKennels a Private Message Click Here to Email MtnMusicKennels Find more posts by MtnMusicKennels Add MtnMusicKennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ray Conrad
UKC Forum Member

The REAPER is selling faster than we can build them. Thank you for all the business!!!! The Reaper has set a new standard. NO COON CAN ESCAPE!!!!!

Old Post 03-03-2017 12:27 AM
Ray Conrad is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ray Conrad Click here to Send Ray Conrad a Private Message Click Here to Email Ray Conrad Find more posts by Ray Conrad Add Ray Conrad to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ray Conrad
UKC Forum Member

Last edited by Ray Conrad on 07-24-2017 at 09:28 PM

Old Post 03-10-2017 02:46 AM
Sonny Phipps
UKC Forum Member

The reaper is a very,very bright light!!!!! They have a awesome walk light also.

Old Post 03-15-2017 05:16 PM
Sonny Phipps is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sonny Phipps Click here to Send Sonny Phipps a Private Message Click Here to Email Sonny Phipps Find more posts by Sonny Phipps Add Sonny Phipps to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dooley
UKC Forum Member

Lightbulb reaper

Got mine in the mail today. Really like it. Goin for a little test run tomorrow night. I'll keep y'all posted. thanks Ray for the light. Sure is a major upgrade from the old orange bright eyes belt light.....

Old Post 03-16-2017 03:15 AM
Dooley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dooley Click here to Send Dooley a Private Message Click Here to Email Dooley Find more posts by Dooley Add Dooley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ray Conrad
UKC Forum Member

When you have questions concerning a hunting light. WHO YOU GONNA CALL? BRIGHT EYES!!!!!!!!!!

WE ARE THE LED EXPERTS!!!!!

WANT THE BRIGHTEST-GET A REAPER
WANT THE LONGEST BURN TIME-GET A REAPER PLUS

At Bright Eyes we always have the customer in mind. The outstanding burn times of our products are second to none. Everybody knows with out saying you only get quality parts and components from Bright Eyes. We use the very best battery available and have zero battery issues.

At Bright Eyes we like the customer to have full bore brightness for the entire charge of their light. A lot of products on the market these days after and hour or two of use are down to 60 to 70 percent brightness and the longer you use it the dimmer it gets. Bright Eyes lights do not do that you get it all for the entire charge. Imagine being in a hunt and you have to find the coon to win the cast and you only have 60 % brightness. You might miss him!! The REAPER will blast full bore the entire time.

Business is off the charts!!!! I would like to personally thank each and every customer for your business. We are working 7 days a week and have been for months. You guys are the best.

Old Post 04-06-2017 03:02 PM
Ray Conrad
UKC Forum Member

LISTEN REAL CLOSE!!!!!

NOTHING IS BRIGHTER THAN THE REAPER-BRIGHTEST MAIN BEAM-BRIGHTEST WALK LIGHT-BRIGHTEST COLOR LIGHT- PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!

WATCHED A VIDEO THE OTHER DAY OF A GENTLEMAN COMPARING SOME OF THE MORE POPULAR LIGHTS TO THE REAPER. THE VIDEO WAS OBVIOUSLY MADE TO ADVERTISE A COMPETITORS PRODUCT. IF YOU LISTEN CLOSE HE ADMITS THE REAPER IS THE BRIGHTEST OF THEM ALL AND THE VIDEO SHOWS IT. BEST BRIGHT EYES ADVERTISEMENT EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post 04-20-2017 12:35 PM
DMG_3
UKC Forum Member

Bright Eyes

Have my light sent in for minor repair,,,,earlier post mentioned the old orange belt light..... I have been using the OLD 28VOLT Box light the last month or more. Only probly i had was finding a replacement bulb for it, still works like a champ now,think it is 14years now.
Quality lights!!!!

Old Post 05-08-2017 07:02 PM
DMG_3 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DMG_3 Click here to Send DMG_3 a Private Message Find more posts by DMG_3 Add DMG_3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ray Conrad
UKC Forum Member

Last edited by Ray Conrad on 07-24-2017 at 09:28 PM

Old Post 05-23-2017 08:54 PM
Ray Conrad
UKC Forum Member

https://www.facebook.com/pg/Bright-...32048726/posts/

https://youtu.be/VhKFIhDNBps

CHECK OUT THE VIDEO ON FACEBOOK OR YOUTUBE

Old Post 05-23-2017 08:55 PM
Ray Conrad
UKC Forum Member

LISTEN REAL CLOSE!!!!!

NOTHING IS BRIGHTER THAN THE REAPER-BRIGHTEST MAIN BEAM-BRIGHTEST WALK LIGHT-BRIGHTEST COLOR LIGHT- PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!

WATCHED A VIDEO THE OTHER DAY OF A GENTLEMAN COMPARING SOME OF THE MORE POPULAR LIGHTS TO THE REAPER. THE VIDEO WAS OBVIOUSLY MADE TO ADVERTISE A COMPETITORS PRODUCT. IF YOU LISTEN CLOSE HE ADMITS THE REAPER IS THE BRIGHTEST OF THEM ALL AND THE VIDEO SHOWS IT. BEST BRIGHT EYES ADVERTISEMENT EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post 06-21-2017 07:59 PM
Ray Conrad
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Tim, Glad your enjoying your REAPER!!!!

Old Post 07-24-2017 09:32 PM
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Reaper.....

quote:
Originally posted by Ray Conrad
Thanks Tim, Glad your enjoying your REAPER!!!!

I was skeptical at first, I thought there was a lot of hype about the Reaper that possibly was exaggerated .......
But let me tell you, this Reaper is one Bad Light, I put it up beside 3 of my Best Lights........It performed and went above what I expected.....!!!
Absolutely the Best Walklight & Spot I have seen.
Got to give Credit where it's due....
Great Product & I Highly Recommend.......👍🏻👍🏻

Quality, Dependable Coon Lights--Built by a Coonhunter for Coonhunters
==================================
** Superior Lights

** Sunspot Hunting Lights

** Zepp's--Quality Products

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

** They Twist it until they start believing it themselves**

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Competition Coonhunters and Politicians
** Win anyway you have to & tell everyone what they want to hear **

Old Post 07-27-2017 04:23 PM
Triple K Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Triple K Kennel Click here to Send Triple K Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Triple K Kennel Add Triple K Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
buchcoonhunter
UKC Forum Member

Reaper

Pretty tough cat to clean after!

Old Post 07-28-2017 04:21 PM
buchcoonhunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for buchcoonhunter Click here to Send buchcoonhunter a Private Message Click Here to Email buchcoonhunter Find more posts by buchcoonhunter Add buchcoonhunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ray Conrad
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Reaper

quote:
Originally posted by Triple K Kennel
You got that right Mike....!!!
I usually don't like the White colored light, but I can see Coons better with the Reaper than with other White lights....
I don't see how a Light could get any better.....But who knows ?.....😉

Glad your enjoying your REAPER!!!!

Old Post 08-05-2017 12:48 PM
Ray Conrad
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 08-09-2017 04:54 PM
Ray Conrad
UKC Forum Member

Re: Reaper.....

quote:
Originally posted by Triple K Kennel
I am going to do a couple Sample Videos of the Reaper in action, then post one on here.......just to give everyone a general idea of the Walklight & Main Beam Spot.
Trust me, this Light will please the Hard to Please....!!!
Tim

Thanks Tim

Old Post 08-21-2017 04:19 PM
BluetickHound22
UKC Forum Member

Hat

This is the best light I’ve ever owned, by far the brightest. You can shine a coon with the walk lights. If you can’t find the coon with this light then you are blind, or your dog slick treed. Only complaint I have is the hat don’t fit my head right.

Old Post 11-12-2017 10:32 PM
BluetickHound22 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BluetickHound22 Click here to Send BluetickHound22 a Private Message Click Here to Email BluetickHound22 Find more posts by BluetickHound22 Add BluetickHound22 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jason Cooper
UKC Forum Member

Can you make this head for a 21 volt belt light if so how much thanks Jason

Old Post 01-17-2018 02:41 AM
Jason Cooper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jason Cooper Click here to Send Jason Cooper a Private Message Click Here to Email Jason Cooper Find more posts by Jason Cooper Add Jason Cooper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jason Cooper
UKC Forum Member

Triple k I message Sam on the prohound web site I see you have both which one you like the best and which one is brighter These are my 2 choices thanks Jasono

Old Post 01-17-2018 11:51 AM
Jason Cooper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jason Cooper Click here to Send Jason Cooper a Private Message Click Here to Email Jason Cooper Find more posts by Jason Cooper Add Jason Cooper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Reaper

I am going to say this about the Reaper. I have had a lot of different cap lights and after about 30 days I was looking for another one with a better walking light. I have had the Reaper since Autumn Oaks and I have never thought of looking at any other light. I love the walking light and the spot. But the walking light is what sold me. I have one light now" THE REAPER ". Still loving the light after almost 7 months. I sold the rest. Dave Woofter Bristol Ridge Kennels. Thanks Ray for a Great Light.

Old Post 03-21-2018 04:28 AM
david woofter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david woofter Click here to Send david woofter a Private Message Click Here to Email david woofter Find more posts by david woofter Add david woofter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote