UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > BRINER'S BLUE MIDNIGHT BLUETICKS
Pages (18): « First ... « 16 17 [18]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
8hawg
UKC Forum Member

Re: Hmmm???

quote:
Originally posted by Bluedog65775
Speaking of missing hearing about hounds and hunters............Chris.....you hunting any??????

Lowell, Good to hear from you. No, Lowell I haven't been hunting since our season went out. But I did have a good hunt with my young dog "Bull" the last time I was out. The weather has not really been fit to hunt here. February was a tough month. At one point we had a good 15 inches of snow on the ground. We also had a couple bouts with ice and freezing rain along with several days of below zero temps. So, I am ready for Spring for sure.
Hope all has been well with you.
Is your phone number the same? Sent you a text a month or so ago.

Take care, Chris

Last edited by 8hawg on 03-07-2015 at 01:56 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-07-2015 01:53 PM
8hawg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 8hawg Click here to Send 8hawg a Private Message Find more posts by 8hawg Add 8hawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coonhuntermoore
UKC Forum Member

jack x blue frost dixie

Chris how did this cross turn out for you and Mike ,just wondering it was a female close to us out of this cross,not sure what she ever done don't think she was really given a fair shake.

Old Post 03-13-2015 06:45 AM
coonhuntermoore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coonhuntermoore Click here to Send coonhuntermoore a Private Message Click Here to Email coonhuntermoore Find more posts by coonhuntermoore Add coonhuntermoore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
8hawg
UKC Forum Member

Re: jack x blue frost dixie

[QUOTE]Originally posted by coonhuntermoore
Chris how did this cross turn out for you and Mike ,just wondering it was a female close to us out of this cross,not sure what she ever done don't think she was really given a fair shake. [/QUOT

I have been able to keep track of 4 from that cross. 2 males that had not been fooled much with until they were sold at 16 months old and made their way to Oklahoma. From there they were split up ,and have only heard about one of those. I hunted with one of those males before he went to Oklahoma, he looked good for that only being his fourth night of hunting. Treed one quick out of the truck. Showed a lot of independence as he was most always off his own direction. I liked him and would have kept him here but had too many young dogs at the time, since then I heard he was coming along well, but was killed by a train.The other male had never been hunted, havent heard anything else on him. I had heard of another male that was in North Ga that was doing good. Mike owns a female he bought back. She had never been off the chain until Mike bought her back. She started the first night Mike put her in the woods. She has made a nice dog. She has made NiteCh, thus far. Don't know a thing about the others or where they ended up. I'm thinking they are not much over 2 now.

Last edited by 8hawg on 03-14-2015 at 12:46 AM

Old Post 03-13-2015 05:14 PM
8hawg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 8hawg Click here to Send 8hawg a Private Message Find more posts by 8hawg Add 8hawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bluedog65775
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Hmmm???

quote:
Originally posted by 8hawg
Lowell, Good to hear from you. No, Lowell I haven't been hunting since our season went out. But I did have a good hunt with my young dog "Bull" the last time I was out. The weather has not really been fit to hunt here. February was a tough month. At one point we had a good 15 inches of snow on the ground. We also had a couple bouts with ice and freezing rain along with several days of below zero temps. So, I am ready for Spring for sure.
Hope all has been well with you.
Is your phone number the same? Sent you a text a month or so ago.

Take care, Chris

Yeah, 417-293-7084. Don't remember getting a text though? Never know with this cell phone, text might still show up...lol...

Old Post 03-14-2015 02:55 AM
Bluedog65775 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bluedog65775 Click here to Send Bluedog65775 a Private Message Click Here to Email Bluedog65775 Find more posts by Bluedog65775 Add Bluedog65775 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Scott VH
UKC Forum Member

Historical Blue Book

Great job on the Blue book page!

Take Care,
Scott

Floyd's Shine On (GrNiteCh Pink Floyd x GrNiteCh Oklahoma Blue Creek)

Gone but not forgotten:
GrNiteCh Mose's Pink Floyd (GrNiteCh Dean's Blue Mose X GrNiteCh B&D's Blue Ruby) Hollis-VH
GrNiteCh GrCh Bullet II's Code Blue Cricket (GrCh GrNiteCh 'PR' Twin Springs Runnin Bullet II X NiteCh Ch JJ's Code Blue Jenny)
Ch GrNiteCh Smokey River Blue Tramp II (GrCh GrNiteCh Smokey River Jean's Blue Tramp X Ch NiteCh Misty River Blue Doll IV)
GrNiteCh GrCh Vining's Hammerhead (Dual Grand Twin Springs Runnin Bullet II X Dual Grand Vining Blue Mollie)
GrNiteCh Ch Uchtmans Blue Logan (GrNiteCh Gene's Blue Newton X ChNiteCh Smiley's Blue Lady)
GrNiteCh GrCh Makin' Music Banjo (GrNiteCh Washburn Valley Blue Drip X GrNiteCh GrCh Razor Ridge Unstable Mable)
GrNiteCh. Uncle Pen (GrNiteCh South Shore Drive Blue Kev X GrNiteCh Frosty's Fancy)

Old Post 03-29-2015 02:06 PM
Scott VH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Scott VH Click here to Send Scott VH a Private Message Click Here to Email Scott VH Find more posts by Scott VH Add Scott VH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
russ vernon
UKC Forum Member

Chris was nice seeing you at the club old zeus sounds good on the wood.

CH.VERNON'S BLUE MOUNTAIN REBEL
GR.CH.'PR'.VERNON'S BLUE MOUNTAIN SUGAR
GRCH.'PR'VERNON'S BLUE Mtn.BANJO II
GRCH.''PR'VERNON'S BLUE MOUNTAIN DEW HTX
PR VERNON"S BLUE MTN. MIST
PR"VERNON"S BLUE MTN.SAPPHIRE
PR"VERNON"S BLUE MTN. JETTA

Old Post 03-29-2015 02:47 PM
russ vernon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for russ vernon Click here to Send russ vernon a Private Message Click Here to Email russ vernon Find more posts by russ vernon Add russ vernon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pigman816
UKC Forum Member

DIXIE

What was the Dixie females pedigree?.....Jim

'PR' Mar Mack Blue Queen
R.I.P.---
CH 'PR' Beavercreek Stonecold Blu Bozo

Old Post 05-20-2015 01:57 AM
pigman816 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pigman816 Click here to Send pigman816 a Private Message Click Here to Email pigman816 Find more posts by pigman816 Add pigman816 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
8hawg
UKC Forum Member

Re: DIXIE

quote:
Originally posted by pigman816
What was the Dixie females pedigree?.....Jim

If your refering to Blue Frost Dixie that was bred to Jack, she was out of BoBo x Ann, BoBo being Rambo bred and Ann out of Rc x Jenny

Old Post 05-20-2015 02:38 AM
pigman816
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Chris! Sounds like a nice bred gyp. My old Bozo dog was out of Mike's Stonecold dog. I was planning in giving you a call in the next couple days. Any certain time that would work better for you?

'PR' Mar Mack Blue Queen
R.I.P.---
CH 'PR' Beavercreek Stonecold Blu Bozo

Old Post 05-20-2015 03:09 AM
pigman816 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pigman816 Click here to Send pigman816 a Private Message Click Here to Email pigman816 Find more posts by pigman816 Add pigman816 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
8hawg
UKC Forum Member

The one tied out behind the barn

I have heard Gunner may have a new home. Gunner has an excellent hound mouth, super nice locate, nice steady stationary chop mouth tree dog. Nice track dog. Gunner was a natural from coon #1. He has help start a few pups and help start a few young coon hunters. Gunner has treed many coons in the hills of middle TN. Hope to see he gets a chance on the other side of the barn.

Howard Ford and Harpeth River Blue Gunner, Gunner is a younger brother to Harpeth River Blue Jack and Blue Midnight Hardware.(pic below)

Old Post 08-04-2015 03:50 AM
davemc
UKC Forum Member

Chris

Chris you have been awful quite! what's new?

Old Post 11-01-2015 11:47 AM
davemc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for davemc Click here to Send davemc a Private Message Find more posts by davemc Add davemc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kardinalkennels
UKC Forum Member

nice looking dogs you have. Was doing a search on a dog that took me to your page.

Very nice looking hounds!

That Bash dog sure is a looker on the tree, my gosh, very very nice. How old is this dog?

Pups and started dogs available from time to time.

Last edited by kardinalkennels on 11-29-2015 at 01:43 PM

Old Post 11-29-2015 01:39 PM
kardinalkennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kardinalkennels Click here to Send kardinalkennels a Private Message Find more posts by kardinalkennels Add kardinalkennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bluedog65775
UKC Forum Member

Hey Chris!

Long time no see!!! Hope all is well with your family and the hounds! Are you still hunting hard?

Old Post 01-07-2017 03:11 AM
Bluedog65775 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bluedog65775 Click here to Send Bluedog65775 a Private Message Click Here to Email Bluedog65775 Find more posts by Bluedog65775 Add Bluedog65775 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BluBritches
UKC Forum Member

Where are his pups now?

quote:
Originally posted by 8hawg
Bash is a nice young hound, that I really enjoy hunting. Bash has a good handle on him. Bash will be my primary hound this coon season. Nice track and tree dog. Head full of sense and a good looking well made bluetick hound in my opinion. Bash's pedigree is loaded with Top reproducers and Top coondogs. Bash's first litter of pups is due around Oct. 18. Bash was bred to a nice female out in Iowa that is loaded with the old Davis' Blue Scooter Blood. Dual Grand Davis' Blue Scooter and Dual Grand Harpeth River Blue Joe were full brothers. Both being out of the great REBEL X SADIE MAE cross. When Bash was around 3 months old, I remember telling myself he would be my next stud dog, we will see. Bash was an early natural starter. Running and treeing with his mom (Dual Grand Anderson Fox Creek Penny) at 4 months old. Split treeing, holding pressure with the coon at 7 months old. He has never been pushed hard, with just hunting him every so often. Most everybody that has ever hunted with Bash has liked him.

-----------------------------DUAL GRAND HARPETH RIVER BLUE JOE-(Rebel x Sadie Mae)
----------------------NITECH ECHO RIDGE BLU BULLET BOB
-----------------------------GRNT POUDRE RIVER KARI-(Hawk x Bell)
-------------NITECH BLUEMIDNIGHT AMBUSH
-----------------------------DUAL GRAND HARPETH RIVER BLUE JOE-(Rebel x Sadie Mae)
----------------------NITECH BRINER'S BLUE BRANDY
-----------------------------CEDAR GLADE BLUE BEBE-(Moody Creek Blue Jammer)

--------NITECH HARPETH RIVER BLUE JACK

-----------------------------GRNT UCHTMANS BLUE B.A.-(Hawk x Bell)
----------------------PERSINGERS BILL
-----------------------------ZWILLINGS POW WOW PUD-(old Uchtman Bred)
-------------HONEY CREEK RUNT RAT
-----------------------------GOLDENS BLUE BOY BANDIT-(old Uchtman Bred)
----------------------BOPUS CREEK LADY
-----------------------------NORTHERN BLUE DIAMOND-(old Jet)

BRINER'S BLUE MIDNIGHT BASH

----------------------------CH GRNTCH SLIFE'S BLUE RAMBO
--------------------DUAL GRAND SMILEY'S BLUE RAMBO II
----------------------------CH GRNTCH SMILEY'S MISTI BLUE
-------------DUAL GRAND DAVIS' WHITE RIVER BOGIE
----------------------------NITECH SMOKEY RIVER JBS CHIEF
--------------------GRNTCH DAVIS' WHITE RIVER SUGAR
----------------------------NITECH NIXONS WOLF CR PEBBLES
-------DUAL GRAND ANDERSON FOX CREEK PENNY
----------------------------CH GRNTCH S. R. BLUE OUTLAW PETE
--------------------GRNTCH MAILES BLUE SUE'S PETE
----------------------------MAILES' BLUE RUDY SUE
-------------NITECH GRCH MAILES' BLUE FRECKLES
----------------------------GRNTCH UCHTMAN'S SB BLUE SCOUT
--------------------MAILES' BLUE KARI
----------------------------UCHTMAN'S SO BLUE JEWEL

BRINER'S BLUE MIDNIGHT BASH (pic below)

Old Post 12-17-2022 01:59 AM
BluBritches is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BluBritches Click here to Send BluBritches a Private Message Find more posts by BluBritches Add BluBritches to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote