UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Autumn Oaks Online Entries
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

Over 250 you have to send in a plan. The plan could have involved more use outdoors and not limited vendors the amount of space does allow for it.

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-31-2020 09:46 PM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Robdog1967
UKC Forum Member

Vendors

Does anyone know what vendors will be at the Oaks?

Old Post 08-02-2020 04:49 PM
Robdog1967 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Robdog1967 Click here to Send Robdog1967 a Private Message Click Here to Email Robdog1967 Visit Robdog1967's homepage! Find more posts by Robdog1967 Add Robdog1967 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Fireballs
Banned

UKC new name HAKC figure that one out or WAJKC. I wasted my money entering never again!!!!

Last edited by Fireballs on 08-02-2020 at 05:54 PM

Old Post 08-02-2020 05:48 PM
Fireballs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Fireballs Click here to Send Fireballs a Private Message Click Here to Email Fireballs Find more posts by Fireballs Add Fireballs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Huntnharris
UKC Forum Member

K-Light is the only one I know for sure

www.harrishoundsupply.net

Old Post 08-03-2020 01:56 AM
Huntnharris is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Huntnharris Click here to Send Huntnharris a Private Message Click Here to Email Huntnharris Visit Huntnharris's homepage! Find more posts by Huntnharris Add Huntnharris to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, I just saw on TV that 250,000 bikers would be headed to Sturgis, South Dakota next month. I guess that bikers can't get Carona.

Old Post 08-03-2020 04:29 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Allen / UKC
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by Fireballs
UKC new name HAKC figure that one out or WAJKC. I wasted my money entering never again!!!!

Josh, if this year doesn't suit you than by all means contact Hunting Ops and cancel your entry before the deadline of Aug 14th. No problem.

Old Post 08-03-2020 04:43 PM
Allen / UKC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Allen / UKC Click here to Send Allen / UKC a Private Message Click Here to Email Allen / UKC Find more posts by Allen / UKC Add Allen / UKC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
houndsound
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Oh my goodness, I just saw on TV that 250,000 bikers would be headed to Sturgis, South Dakota next month. I guess that bikers can't get Carona.

Also important to note that protesters can not get corona either. Must be why the West coast States are regulating Churches so heavily but ignoring the ongoing protest crowds.

Old Post 08-03-2020 05:20 PM
houndsound is offline Click Here to See the Profile for houndsound Click here to Send houndsound a Private Message Click Here to Email houndsound Find more posts by houndsound Add houndsound to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sfox91
UKC Forum Member

If they’ll take a hunting guide entry on grounds I may have to dust off my dogs easy entry card. Good luck to all entrants. My little boy will be disappointed about the lack of vendors and puppies.

Old Post 08-03-2020 05:29 PM
Sfox91 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sfox91 Click here to Send Sfox91 a Private Message Click Here to Email Sfox91 Find more posts by Sfox91 Add Sfox91 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Fireballs
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Allen / UKC
Josh, if this year doesn't suit you than by all means contact Hunting Ops and cancel your entry before the deadline of Aug 14th. No problem.
Thanks I did just that and it was easy , sory I jumped on you so hard , but Im tiered of all this covid stuff and I know its not your fault

Old Post 08-03-2020 07:51 PM
Fireballs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Fireballs Click here to Send Fireballs a Private Message Click Here to Email Fireballs Find more posts by Fireballs Add Fireballs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
walkerman75
UKC Forum Member

Protesters an bikers are completely different then what ukc had to do to hold this hunt... tall got to remember.. the CDC sets the standards for an event over 250 people.. I went an looked.. has nothing to do with how big the area is or anything.. it's a venue in itself... they as a bussiness have to lookout for there bussiness.. I'm pretty shure everybody that says screw it will b at the next hunt.. I dont like this anymore then the rest.. my daughter was gonna b a vendor. But she is not a sponsor vendor so she couldnt do it.. she fully understands the reason y.. I have 2 dogs enterd an I'll b there. If I need something that ain't there.. I'll get online an order it

GRNITE CH GRFCH GRCH'PR' ALL GRAND HARRYS MAN HTX 2 [walker]

GRCH FCH WCH PR HARRYS BIG BAD BOOMER HTX

NITECH CH VIRGINIAS MIGHTY MOE

Old Post 08-04-2020 11:50 PM
walkerman75 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for walkerman75 Click here to Send walkerman75 a Private Message Click Here to Email walkerman75 Find more posts by walkerman75 Add walkerman75 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
walkerman75
UKC Forum Member

Protesters an bikers are completely different then what ukc had to do to hold this hunt... tall got to remember.. the CDC sets the standards for an event over 250 people.. I went an looked.. has nothing to do with how big the area is or anything.. it's a venue in itself... they as a bussiness have to lookout for there bussiness.. I'm pretty shure everybody that says screw it will b at the next hunt.. I dont like this anymore then the rest.. my daughter was gonna b a vendor. But she is not a sponsor vendor so she couldnt do it.. she fully understands the reason y.. I have 2 dogs enterd an I'll b there. If I need something that ain't there.. I'll get online an order it

GRNITE CH GRFCH GRCH'PR' ALL GRAND HARRYS MAN HTX 2 [walker]

GRCH FCH WCH PR HARRYS BIG BAD BOOMER HTX

NITECH CH VIRGINIAS MIGHTY MOE

Old Post 08-04-2020 11:51 PM
walkerman75 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for walkerman75 Click here to Send walkerman75 a Private Message Click Here to Email walkerman75 Find more posts by walkerman75 Add walkerman75 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
houndsound
UKC Forum Member

Nothing stopping a vendor from setting up in a parking lot nearby or something I assume?

Old Post 08-05-2020 12:07 AM
houndsound is offline Click Here to See the Profile for houndsound Click here to Send houndsound a Private Message Click Here to Email houndsound Find more posts by houndsound Add houndsound to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John B.Dalton
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by houndsound
Nothing stopping a vendor from setting up in a parking lot nearby or something I assume?

Been setting up at events for over thirty years and only saw one vendor try that at black and tan days a few years back..They chased him plum out of town ...Covid has the whole world in a pattern never before seen and yes it will affect my business this year but hopefully we all will survive to do it again next year!

Old Post 08-05-2020 07:03 PM
John B.Dalton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John B.Dalton Click here to Send John B.Dalton a Private Message Visit John B.Dalton's homepage! Find more posts by John B.Dalton Add John B.Dalton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Fireballs
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by John B.Dalton
Been setting up at events for over thirty years and only saw one vendor try that at black and tan days a few years back..They chased him plum out of town

Those black and tan people are strange anyhow

Old Post 08-07-2020 09:40 AM
Allen / UKC
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by Fireballs
Thanks I did just that and it was easy , sory I jumped on you so hard , but Im tiered of all this covid stuff and I know its not your fault

No problem. We're all tired of it as well. Been a rough year to say the least.

Old Post 08-07-2020 07:18 PM
Allen / UKC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Allen / UKC Click here to Send Allen / UKC a Private Message Click Here to Email Allen / UKC Find more posts by Allen / UKC Add Allen / UKC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mark Blair
UKC Forum Member

Could someone please clarify my question? For each dog entered in the hunt can u have two spectators? The handler and two spectators will be allowed on the grounds?

Old Post 08-12-2020 03:03 AM
Mark Blair is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mark Blair Click here to Send Mark Blair a Private Message Click Here to Email Mark Blair Find more posts by Mark Blair Add Mark Blair to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
trevorwade09
UKC Forum Member

Yes Mark, anyone traveling with an entrant will be permitted access to the grounds.

Old Post 08-12-2020 01:47 PM
trevorwade09 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for trevorwade09 Click here to Send trevorwade09 a Private Message Click Here to Email trevorwade09 Find more posts by trevorwade09 Add trevorwade09 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mark Blair
UKC Forum Member

Can both of the spectators go on the hunt?

Old Post 08-13-2020 04:57 PM
Mark Blair is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mark Blair Click here to Send Mark Blair a Private Message Click Here to Email Mark Blair Find more posts by Mark Blair Add Mark Blair to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mark Blair
UKC Forum Member

Can both of the spectators go on the hunt?

Old Post 08-13-2020 04:57 PM
trevorwade09
UKC Forum Member

Each handler is allowed 2 spectators. That is just a standard nite hunt rule. Doesn't change at Autumn Oaks or due to Covid

Last edited by trevorwade09 on 08-14-2020 at 12:12 AM

Old Post 08-13-2020 05:05 PM
trevorwade09 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for trevorwade09 Click here to Send trevorwade09 a Private Message Click Here to Email trevorwade09 Find more posts by trevorwade09 Add trevorwade09 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Can we bring a can of blue spray paint to paint x's on the ground at 6 ft intervals around our campers like they do at Wal Mart?

Old Post 08-13-2020 08:48 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Mr. Lambert

In your case, the distance should be 12 feet just to make sure. You can not trust a Redbone man. Lol. Dave

Old Post 08-13-2020 10:22 PM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote