UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Big Game Hound Classifieds > Big Game Walker at Stud
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
SHORN
UKC Forum Member

J.R. Walkers have you had that dog collected? He sounds like a good one, if I had a dog that good I wouldn't hesitate to have it done . I can,t remember how many times I have heard I wish I would have bred this dog or that dog more before he got killed. I would be interested in buying some straws to breed with, just to far down to you to breed with Highball.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-25-2012 01:07 PM
SHORN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SHORN Click here to Send SHORN a Private Message Find more posts by SHORN Add SHORN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kiekhofers_walk
UKC Forum Member

shorn

What strain of walkers do you have?

Old Post 11-25-2012 07:38 PM
kiekhofers_walk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kiekhofers_walk Click here to Send kiekhofers_walk a Private Message Click Here to Email kiekhofers_walk Find more posts by kiekhofers_walk Add kiekhofers_walk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J.R. Walkers
UKC Forum Member

SHORN,
kiekhofers_walk, has some of the same bloodline as Highball and he's a lot closerto you.

It's in the plans to have Highball collected.

Last edited by J.R. Walkers on 11-26-2012 at 11:07 AM

Old Post 11-26-2012 11:05 AM
J.R. Walkers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J.R. Walkers Click here to Send J.R. Walkers a Private Message Find more posts by J.R. Walkers Add J.R. Walkers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J.R. Walkers
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 12-11-2012 06:46 PM
J.R. Walkers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J.R. Walkers Click here to Send J.R. Walkers a Private Message Find more posts by J.R. Walkers Add J.R. Walkers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
talkin redbones
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 12-21-2012 06:39 PM
talkin redbones is offline Click Here to See the Profile for talkin redbones Click here to Send talkin redbones a Private Message Click Here to Email talkin redbones Find more posts by talkin redbones Add talkin redbones to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J.R. Walkers
UKC Forum Member

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from Jordan Run Kennels!

Old Post 12-26-2012 12:59 PM
J.R. Walkers
UKC Forum Member

Carl

Your PM box is full.

Old Post 01-03-2013 11:29 PM
HOUND1
UKC Forum Member

Pups

Do you know of any pups for sale available now out of Highball and a good female?

Thanks!!

Old Post 01-18-2013 12:16 AM
HOUND1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HOUND1 Click here to Send HOUND1 a Private Message Find more posts by HOUND1 Add HOUND1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J.R. Walkers
UKC Forum Member

HOUND 1,
Sent you a PM.

Old Post 01-18-2013 11:02 AM
J.R. Walkers
UKC Forum Member

Lots of good biggame blood in his pedigree.

Old Post 02-14-2013 12:52 AM
Charlie Dunbar
New UKC Forum Member

Hey Stranger

Haven't heard from you in a while, Glad to hear ole highball is doing good he puts me in mind of ole Rock in them pics. I kept 6 grand pups outta rock that was a year old the 16th of November we gonna have to get together to go huntin' when they were 6 or 7 months old I treeing bear with them I didn't use any old dogs they pretty much trained themselves. we have to get together and run'em with ole highball I'm getting ready to raise a litter of pups out of them before something happends to one of them cause they're pretty gritty when I do I will give your daddy a female out of the litter to breed back to ole highball I owe him one anyway I haven't forgot let me know when you wanna go huntin I can go anytime

Old Post 02-16-2013 06:19 PM
Charlie Dunbar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Charlie Dunbar Click here to Send Charlie Dunbar a Private Message Click Here to Email Charlie Dunbar Find more posts by Charlie Dunbar Add Charlie Dunbar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J.R. Walkers
UKC Forum Member

Them some good looking pups. There's been a lot of bear dogs sired by ole Rock. I know the cross between Rock and our Tibby gyp produced a bunch of good ones. Dad heard from a guy down in SC that still has the Buck dog. I think that's the one that got run over and messed his leg up. The guy said he was still one hell of a bear dog even though he would get behind because of his leg. Dad said Highball has a lot of Rock in him.

Old Post 02-17-2013 12:28 AM
Walker9615
UKC Forum Member

Young dogs

That dog on the tree at the bottom looks a lot like Harry bawls!

Last edited by Walker9615 on 02-18-2013 at 12:53 AM

Old Post 02-18-2013 12:45 AM
Walker9615 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Walker9615 Click here to Send Walker9615 a Private Message Click Here to Email Walker9615 Find more posts by Walker9615 Add Walker9615 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J.R. Walkers
UKC Forum Member

Walker9615'
Does look a lot like Harry Bawls.

Charlie,
What breeding is the other side of those pups in the picture?

Old Post 02-18-2013 11:12 AM
trail hound
UKC Forum Member

Charlie dunbar

Charlie,
haven't talk to you in a while,
one of the last times was down in dolly Ann running a bear through turkey pen.Post some more pictures of those young dogs.

I hear there are turning it on for there age.

Old Post 02-18-2013 05:29 PM
trail hound is offline Click Here to See the Profile for trail hound Click here to Send trail hound a Private Message Click Here to Email trail hound Find more posts by trail hound Add trail hound to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Charlie Dunbar
New UKC Forum Member

More pics

Trail Hound,
Here's some more pics of the dogs the first one is Ole Rock.. give me a call sometime 1-304-613-8659

Old Post 02-19-2013 05:52 PM
Charlie Dunbar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Charlie Dunbar Click here to Send Charlie Dunbar a Private Message Click Here to Email Charlie Dunbar Find more posts by Charlie Dunbar Add Charlie Dunbar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Charlie Dunbar
New UKC Forum Member

The Daddy dog is out of Rock and the momma dog goes back to that Reno breed out of WV a buddy of mine owns the momma dog we were gonna raise another litter but she hasn't come back in heat

Old Post 02-20-2013 03:52 PM
Charlie Dunbar
New UKC Forum Member

J.R. Walkers

J.R. Walkers,
I'd like to go hunting with ole highball soon as this weather clears up we both can go to WV I got a good place over there to hunt if you get time to go.. Call me: 1-304-613-8659

Old Post 02-20-2013 03:54 PM
J.R. Walkers
UKC Forum Member

BTT

Old Post 03-04-2013 11:17 AM
ttrusic
UKC Forum Member

re:JR Walkers

we hunted with kiekhofers dog with bob lyles and have some pups from him and sa few pure whiteclouds we have had for years the old star female was from our old rusty female we have some crosses from hickory nut haryy and nocturnal nailor female and a pure white cloud male out of fisher hawk that we love this is the third cross the first ones are two years old and were trailing and treeing before they were a year old have some of the same cross about 14 16 months old and some about four-five months old we like them a lot

Old Post 03-11-2013 08:54 PM
ttrusic is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ttrusic Click here to Send ttrusic a Private Message Click Here to Email ttrusic Find more posts by ttrusic Add ttrusic to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Charlie Dunbar
New UKC Forum Member

J.R. Walker

Hey, I bred my 2 best trail dogs on the 8th of this month. If you or your daddy wants one I'll give you one. Just let me know.

Old Post 03-14-2013 11:45 PM
kiekhofers_walk
UKC Forum Member

Hows coot been doing down there, he really worked the bear over up here. Made them miss A LIL HAIR

Old Post 03-15-2013 06:34 AM
kiekhofers_walk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kiekhofers_walk Click here to Send kiekhofers_walk a Private Message Click Here to Email kiekhofers_walk Find more posts by kiekhofers_walk Add kiekhofers_walk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ttrusic
UKC Forum Member

re"kiekhofer

coot is doing good Bobby hunted here in north carolina with us bred coot to a pure white cloud female got some pups on the ground all under about six months down to eight weeks bred our jon-e female to his tj dog got three pups from that cross and one female from last years cross of jon-e and the cheif dog that Bobby bought from Claude Vaughn over in Georgia. The white cloud Nailor cross are already run a drag line and treeing it . just started working the oldest pure wc this week

Old Post 03-15-2013 03:14 PM
ttrusic is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ttrusic Click here to Send ttrusic a Private Message Click Here to Email ttrusic Find more posts by ttrusic Add ttrusic to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kiekhofers_walk
UKC Forum Member

pups

I bred three females to him, and three quarters of them made awesome bear dogs. Hopefully next year, ill have my bills taken care of so i can come down and get a couple pups from Bob. Maybe coming hunting with you guys and see all them whitecloud dogs in action

Old Post 03-15-2013 04:30 PM
BEARS DEN
UKC Forum Member

Wondering when some pups outta high ball will be available... myself or some of the guys i hunt with may be interested!

Old Post 03-15-2013 08:25 PM
BEARS DEN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BEARS DEN Click here to Send BEARS DEN a Private Message Find more posts by BEARS DEN Add BEARS DEN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote