UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Black & Tans > Champion Classic
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
bskipworth
UKC Forum Member

Champion Classic

Well looks like this hunt is going to die out from lack of interest buy the people in charge!!! It is a very nice format and a fun race to chase . Hope it stays a float.....

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-28-2016 11:51 PM
bskipworth is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bskipworth Click here to Send bskipworth a Private Message Find more posts by bskipworth Add bskipworth to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dan D.
UKC Forum Member

believe me its not lack of interest. It would definately help if the forms were filled out properly so the "people in charge" wouldnt have to make phone call to clarify winners. My number is posted so you can talk to me personally if you want instead of through a forum.

Old Post 12-29-2016 03:43 PM
Dan D. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dan D. Click here to Send Dan D. a Private Message Click Here to Email Dan D. Find more posts by Dan D. Add Dan D. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bskipworth
UKC Forum Member

Just don't want hunt to loose steam.Im not chasing it this year. Just think its a great hunt for us. If I can help in any way let me know would be proud to help in any way I can. will help obtain info if you want me too. 405/229/8964

Last edited by bskipworth on 12-29-2016 at 05:19 PM

Old Post 12-29-2016 04:40 PM
bskipworth is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bskipworth Click here to Send bskipworth a Private Message Find more posts by bskipworth Add bskipworth to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jerrod leathers
UKC Forum Member

My experience was that only about 10% of the clubs filled out the Champions Classic form that gets mailed out with the Sectional Report. That was pretty frustrating for me and I'm sure it is for Danny as well. Why? Is it because it's 4 am and the guy doing the paperwork is tired and want's to go home? Probably so, and I understand that, but it sure makes an easy job hard. 5 extra minutes could save Danny 2 or 3 days and 45-50 minutes of phone calls trying to decipher who got Champions Classic points. If you have having a Sectional in 2017, please, please, please fill out the Champions Classic form. It will make Danny's life a whole lot easier.

Old Post 12-29-2016 06:07 PM
jerrod leathers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jerrod leathers Click here to Send jerrod leathers a Private Message Click Here to Email jerrod leathers Find more posts by jerrod leathers Add jerrod leathers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bskipworth
UKC Forum Member

!00% right paper trail has too go full circle for it to get posted. Still needs posted to keep everybody on board and buzz going on the race. Very hard to plan on your next hunt if you don't know how many cast wins other dogs have.

Old Post 12-29-2016 08:56 PM