UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > JOHN J. MONROE and THE FINLEY RIVER STRAIN
Other then Finley River Chief, what Monroe stud had the greatest influence?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Monroe's Finley River Joe 41 24.26%
Finley River Spot 29 17.16%
Beaver Lake Lighting 39 23.08%
Kentucky River Chief 12 7.10%
Blue River Bill 1 0.59%
Finley River Chief Jr. 9 5.33%
Finley River Zoom 9 5.33%
Lone Pine Dewey 14 8.28%
Finley River Pete 11 6.51%
Hi Way 13 Ruff 4 2.37%
Total: 169 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
HistoryNutt
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by kycooner1
Lonnie Mears.

Personally I feel Dan was the best reproducer out of Cheif

I have always felt that Mear's Finley River Dan was the best reproducing son of old Chief.

http://www.finleyriverchief.com

Sites I like to visit that have a lot of information:

A Lot Of Old Pictures And Ads

http://finleyriverchief.forumotion.net

Register On The Above Forum To See A Lot More Old Pictures And Ads.
There are more that you can't access unless registered.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-16-2012 09:19 PM
HistoryNutt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HistoryNutt Click here to Send HistoryNutt a Private Message Click Here to Email HistoryNutt Visit HistoryNutt's homepage! Find more posts by HistoryNutt Add HistoryNutt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dan Dogs
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by kycooner1
Lonnie Mears.

Personally I feel Dan was the best reproducer out of Cheif

yep

- Gr. CH Nite Ch. Hickory Nut Dan II
- CH. Gr. Nite Ch. Hickory Nut Dan III 2008 Performance Sire
- CH. Gr.Nite Ch. Hickory Nut Dan IV 2004 ukc world hunt finalist
- Ch. Gr.Nite Ch. Mounds Creek Sassy II
- Nite Ch. Hickory Nut Bucky HTX 3 wins towards grnite
- GrCh.GrNtCh Hickory Nut Bawlie HTX
-Nite ch. PR Iowa County CryBaby II 2013 Badger State Hunt Champion
qualified for 2013 UKC World Hunt
CH Nitech She Hate Me (scar) HTX Iowa County Kennels

Old Post 03-16-2012 09:30 PM
Dan Dogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dan Dogs Click here to Send Dan Dogs a Private Message Click Here to Email Dan Dogs Find more posts by Dan Dogs Add Dan Dogs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lee Currens Jr.
Banned

i will go with joe.of course i am sure somebody will say jack and
jill came 1st and one of those were out of old chief.

Old Post 03-16-2012 10:01 PM
Lee Currens Jr. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lee Currens Jr. Click here to Send Lee Currens Jr. a Private Message Find more posts by Lee Currens Jr. Add Lee Currens Jr. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Matt McKinney
UKC Forum Member

Thank you. Sport is also on my dogs 4th generation, but Im not sure which one it is. If its the one Tom owned, or the one John owned.

quote:
Originally posted by HistoryNutt
The one we are talking about here was owned by Tom Humphrey. Hope I spelled his last name correct. He is barrelmaker on here.

There is another Finley River Sport that John also offered at stud but the one we are talking about on this thread is out of Finley River Pete and Mr. Humphrey owned him before he sold him to Mr. Boles.

NITE CHAMPION FINLEY RIVER SPORT

Old Post 03-16-2012 10:02 PM
Matt McKinney is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Matt McKinney Click here to Send Matt McKinney a Private Message Click Here to Email Matt McKinney Find more posts by Matt McKinney Add Matt McKinney to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HistoryNutt
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Matt McKinney
Thank you. Sport is also on my dogs 4th generation, but Im not sure which one it is. If its the one Tom owned, or the one John owned.
The one John owned UKC number is J239,723. Tom's Sport was a Grand Nite Ch. Don't know about the one John had, but the number should help you out if you have the UKC papers that show Sport.

Old Post 03-16-2012 10:08 PM
HistoryNutt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HistoryNutt Click here to Send HistoryNutt a Private Message Click Here to Email HistoryNutt Visit HistoryNutt's homepage! Find more posts by HistoryNutt Add HistoryNutt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HistoryNutt
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Lee Currens Jr.
i will go with joe.of course i am sure somebody will say jack and
jill came 1st and one of those were out of old chief.

Yeah Jack was out of Chief but Jill was out of Buck who was a grandson of Chief. So Joe had a double shot of Chief if that counts. lol

CHAMPION GRAND NITE CHAMPION KENTUCKY RIVER JACK

The sire of MONROE'S FINLEY RIVER JOE and HARROD'S KENTUCKY RIVER CHIEF

Old Post 03-16-2012 10:13 PM
Matt McKinney
UKC Forum Member

Just looked at the papers. The sport dog on my pups papers was Johns dog. Thanks again.

quote:
The one John owned UKC number is J239,723. Tom's Sport was a Grand Nite Ch. Don't know about the one John had, but the number should help you out if you have the UKC papers that show Sport.

Old Post 03-16-2012 10:20 PM
Matt McKinney is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Matt McKinney Click here to Send Matt McKinney a Private Message Click Here to Email Matt McKinney Find more posts by Matt McKinney Add Matt McKinney to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kycooner1
UKC Forum Member

I live here were Mr Humphries is from,,and I can remember when he had Sport ,,and some guys saying ,Thank God he sold him,,or there wouldn't of been any coons left around here,,and this was in the 70's when it took a coondog to tree a coon.

(CH GRNTCH STAR HILL RAGIN BLACK JUDGE x Ch NTCH Lil PUke)

Frank & Lisa Yates
RAYWICK KY
270-692-6713

Old Post 03-16-2012 10:52 PM
kycooner1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kycooner1 Click here to Send kycooner1 a Private Message Find more posts by kycooner1 Add kycooner1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
barrelmaker
UKC Forum Member

Sport SALE

Don:

I probably ran the ad in American Cooner. Really good post, appreciate it.

Tom

Old Post 03-16-2012 11:37 PM
barrelmaker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for barrelmaker Click here to Send barrelmaker a Private Message Click Here to Email barrelmaker Find more posts by barrelmaker Add barrelmaker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
joseph mcdonald
UKC Forum Member

Have had and loved alot of Finley River hounds out of most everything John has run at stud.

John has always treated us with respect and been a man of his word. Always willing to show his dogs in the woods, for good or bad. And thats something to be admired.

Old Post 03-17-2012 12:14 AM
joseph mcdonald is offline Click Here to See the Profile for joseph mcdonald Click here to Send joseph mcdonald a Private Message Click Here to Email joseph mcdonald Find more posts by joseph mcdonald Add joseph mcdonald to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lone Pine JB
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Monroe stud dogs

quote:

Pete and Lady produced Tall Oakes Spot, Finley River Sport and Magill's Lone Pine Jill.

Pete and Lady also produced CH Magill's Lone Pine Toby

Lone Pine North

Old Post 03-17-2012 12:36 AM
Lone Pine JB is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lone Pine JB Click here to Send Lone Pine JB a Private Message Click Here to Email Lone Pine JB Visit Lone Pine JB's homepage! Find more posts by Lone Pine JB Add Lone Pine JB to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
barrelmaker
UKC Forum Member

Frank Yates

Do you still sell the books with the history of the different breeds? I bought a couple from you but different ones talked me out of them, John Monroe got one of them. I'm in Thailand now but plan to return to Kentucky by early Fall if possible and I'll look you up, The Walker book was really good.

Tom Humphrey

Old Post 03-17-2012 12:58 AM
barrelmaker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for barrelmaker Click here to Send barrelmaker a Private Message Click Here to Email barrelmaker Find more posts by barrelmaker Add barrelmaker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HistoryNutt
UKC Forum Member

Re: Frank Yates

quote:
Originally posted by barrelmaker
Do you still sell the books with the history of the different breeds? I bought a couple from you but different ones talked me out of them, John Monroe got one of them. I'm in Thailand now but plan to return to Kentucky by early Fall if possible and I'll look you up, The Walker book was really good.

Tom Humphrey

Tom I just talked to him an hour or two ago. He still has some of the Walker Books. Anyone that likes the history of the breed would really enjoy his book. His phone number is 270-692-6713

Old Post 03-17-2012 01:04 AM
steve pickett
UKC Forum Member

MONROE'S FINLEY RIVER JOE

NOT ONLY WAS GOOD FOR THE WALKER PEOPLE BUT ENGLISH DOGS TO,MERKS TAPP AND JEWELLS TAPP'S MOTHER WAS A GRANDDAUGHTER OF MONROES FINLEY JOE HER SIRE WAS STURGENS NOLIN RIVER SAM WHICH WAS BY JOE,IF MY MEMORYS RIGHT THATS WHAT RAY JEWELL TOLD ME.NOT MANY ENGLISH PEOPLE KNOW THIS,TOAD WAS SINGLE REG. BY RAY JEWELL AND MADE NT.CH. AND WAS BREED TO NATIONS TAPP.

Old Post 03-17-2012 01:18 AM
steve pickett is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steve pickett Click here to Send steve pickett a Private Message Visit steve pickett's homepage! Find more posts by steve pickett Add steve pickett to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
stonehill
UKC Forum Member

Seems like only yesterday to Me that we had those dogs right there at John Monroe's to breed to. No one other than Joe House could come anywhere close to John Monroe when it comes to having a top strain of hounds. I voted for Beaver Lake Lightning but every one of those FR dogs were outstanding.

Old Post 03-17-2012 04:05 AM
stonehill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for stonehill Click here to Send stonehill a Private Message Click Here to Email stonehill Find more posts by stonehill Add stonehill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
elkrauskopf
UKC Forum Member

I would pick them all because every dog on that list made a major impact. Roger you are wright about Lonnie not having anything after Lonnie. But ive got dogs bred the same way as Riskie I bought from Vallen and both of them will tree coon night after night.

Old Post 03-17-2012 06:15 AM
elkrauskopf is offline Click Here to See the Profile for elkrauskopf Click here to Send elkrauskopf a Private Message Click Here to Email elkrauskopf Find more posts by elkrauskopf Add elkrauskopf to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
R.lee prater
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by elkrauskopf
I would pick them all because every dog on that list made a major impact. Roger you are wright about Lonnie not having anything after Lonnie. But ive got dogs bred the same way as Riskie I bought from Vallen and both of them will tree coon night after night.
I have some female here out of Riskie . If they wouldnt tree they wouldnt be here. I have culled some already.

Old Post 03-17-2012 01:46 PM
R.lee prater is offline Click Here to See the Profile for R.lee prater Click here to Send R.lee prater a Private Message Find more posts by R.lee prater Add R.lee prater to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roger Wilson
UKC Forum Member

Great,great, thread. When I think about Finley River Dogs my mind always goes to John Monroe. Lonnie also played a big part in my opinion by promoting Dan and sons of Dan. What a reproducer Dan was. I love reading about those old dogs. Someone on an earlier post was talking about hunting with Lone Pine Dewey. What kind of dog was Dewey and what kind of dogs did he throw?

Old Post 03-17-2012 04:52 PM
Roger Wilson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roger Wilson Click here to Send Roger Wilson a Private Message Click Here to Email Roger Wilson Visit Roger Wilson's homepage! Find more posts by Roger Wilson Add Roger Wilson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HistoryNutt
UKC Forum Member

POLL

Since I messed up on the Poll and was only limited to 10 hounds anyway I had forgotten that I had put a Poll up on my web site about voting for a favorite stud John had offered. You are welcome to go there and vote if you like and the list is pretty long so you can see a lot more of the hounds he has advertised at one time then what you will see on the poll listed here.

Here is the link.

http://finleyriverchief.forumotion....e-stud-dog-poll

Old Post 03-17-2012 09:15 PM
HistoryNutt
UKC Forum Member

LONNIE MEARS AND THUNDER

A little bird just told me that Lonnie Mears won King Of Show at Ada today. Congrats to Lonnie and Thunder.

GRAND CHAMPION MEARS' FINLEY RIVER THUNDER

Last edited by HistoryNutt on 03-18-2012 at 03:51 AM

Old Post 03-18-2012 03:03 AM
HistoryNutt
UKC Forum Member

FINLEY RIVER PETE

FINLEY RIVER PETE has been added to the poll. Thanks to the moderator for fixing my mistake.

Old Post 03-19-2012 02:00 AM
Okie Dawg
UKC Forum Member

Re: LONNIE MEARS AND THUNDER

quote:
A little bird just told me that Lonnie Mears won King Of Show at Ada today. Congrats to Lonnie and Thunder.

GRAND CHAMPION MEARS' FINLEY RIVER THUNDER

That is one fine looking hound...........

Tonkawa Okla. 74653
580-628-0507
CH 'PR' Grady's Dark Woods Waylon -Bluetic

NITECH 'PR' Grady's Insane Tinker Bell (Tink) - Treeing walker --Okla. State Hunt open redg. winner

'PR' Grady's Barley - Treeing Walker

Old Post 03-19-2012 07:58 PM
Okie Dawg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Okie Dawg Click here to Send Okie Dawg a Private Message Click Here to Email Okie Dawg Find more posts by Okie Dawg Add Okie Dawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Robert Starke
UKC Forum Member

Roger Prater and Nathan Prater

Hi,

They have some nice stud dogs. Most of them came from Mr. John Monroe. I don't think you will go to 15 trees they made and only find 2 coons. Maybe Roger could list them and their pics. Those dogs go back to Trap or her littermate, Radar. They were accurate tree dogs that won bench shows and treed real live coons. Raised Trap from a puppy. Owned her sire and dam. They were older pups when they were purchased and were trained on the farm. Sold Trap when she was 5 months old and already treeing, to Tom Wilbers. Tom raised several litters out of her and owned her until she died. Trap was inducted into the SWTWA Hall of Fame 1995 and Radar won a World Show in 1985. Trap was Dual Gr. Ch. Finley River Zoom's mother.

Good Hunting,
Robert

Gr. Ch. Nt. Ch. Wild Bill's Lill 21.05% reproduction record
Starke's Finley River Little Lill
Dual Gr. Ch. Wild Bill's Queen UKC RQE 112 winner 725+ 2006 UKC World Hunt qualifier
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Rattler 2
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Sadie
Gr.Ch.Nt.Ch.TrackMan's Stone Cold HTX 2009 UKC World Hunt qualifier 2009 UKC World Hunt Zone 5 Hunt 14th place 2011 UKC World Hunt qualifier
Dual Ch. PKC Ch.Track Man's Mad Dash 2007 PKC SS qualifier 2008 UKC World Hunt qualifier 2011 Ringtail Lodge Coon Club High Scoring Dog of the Year 2011 Ringtail Lodge Coon Club Final Hunt winner 2012 MCHF Youth State Championship 2nd place 2012 Ringtail Lodge Coon Club High Scoring Dog of the Year
Gr. Ch. Finley River Cadillac Jane 2006 PKC Walker Days BOSF 2006 UKC RQE 74 Ch winner 2006 Trackman Invitational Queen of Show 2007 MCHF State Hunt Ch. female winner
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Cozi
Gr Nt Ch Starke's Finley River Super Man HTX 2017 Mid Mo Coonhunters Hunt Series Champion 2018 MCHF Dick Gray Memorial Hunt High Scoring Dog and King of the Hunt 2018 Mid-Mo Coonhunters Hunt Series Champion 2018 MCHF State Final Hunt the only double cast winner Final Four 3rd place winner 2019 BBCHA Sectional Madison, MO Gr Nt Ch/ Nt Ch Cast winner and High Scoring dog 2019 BBOA Richard Casey Tribute Hunt High Scoring Dog 750+ Thursday night and 825+ Friday night 2019 MCHF State Final Hunt Final Four 2nd place winner 2020 UKC World Hunt Qualifier at Marshall, MO March 21st

Dual Gr Ch Wild Bill's April 2016 UKC RQE 97 Ch winner

Gr. Ch. Starke's Finley River Jane 2006 UKC RQE 74 Gr Ch winner
Gr. Ch. Starke's Finley River Sugar 2012 MCHF Dick Gray Summer Classic Ch of Ch winner
Starke's Finley River Jake
Hoghill's Finley River Rip
Hoghill's Finley River Candie

Starke's Finley River Stubbie
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Tuff
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Steel
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Fame

Starke's Finley River Ramblin Jane
Gr Ch Starke's Finley River Ramblin Iron Man
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Bat Man

Starke's Finley River Ramblin Tanna
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Lightning
Starke"s Finley River Ramblin John Henry
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Dan
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Sister
Starke's Finley River Diamond
Starke's Finley River General Robert E Lee

Starke's Finley River Stormy
Clark's Finley River Spot PKC cast / money winner
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Sage

Starke's Finley River Ramblin Paige

Starke's Finley River Ramblin Lou HTX passed times 1 Littermate of
PKC Gold Ch Gr Nt Ch Snitch, mother of Batman

Gr Ch. Starke's Finley River Ramblin Emma HTX
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Sugar Boy
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Randi
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Little Emma

Gr.Ch. Starke's Table Rock Jewell 2007 RQE 5 BOSF winner 2007 MCHF State Hunt BOSF winner 2009 RQE 28 Best of Show female winner 2009 MCHF State Hunt Ch of Ch Female winner 2010 MCHF State Hunt Gr Ch winner and Queen of Show 2010 Alan Reinkemeyer Memorial Queen of Show 2011 Gr Ch Louisiana State Championship 2012 NE Missouri Black & Tan Sectional Gr. Ch. female 2012 MCHF Spring Classic Gr Ch female 2012 UKC RQE 87 Gr Ch winner 2012 NE Missouri Treeing Walker Sectional Gr Ch winner 2012 MCHF Dick Gray Summer Classic Gr. Ch. winner 2012 Lee Crawford Invitational qualifier 2012 Purina Nationals qualifier 2012 UKC Current Top 10 2012 MCHF Missouri State Show Dog of the Year

Gr Ch Little Walnut Queen Bathsheba 2011 SWTWA BFOS and Queen of Show 2011 MCHA State Hunt BFOS 2011 Oklahoma Federation State Hunt and Show BFOS 2012 MCHF State Hunt Ch Female and Queen of Show 2012 Oklahoma Federation State Hunt and Show Ch. Female 2012 Purina Nationals qualifier 2013 TWB&F Walker Days Gr. Ch. female and Queen of Show 2013 Kentucky State Championship Gr. Ch. female and Opposite Sex winner 2013 Purina Nationals qualifier 2013 ACHA World Hunt and Show BFOS 2014 Purina Nationals qualifier 2014 Lee Crawford Invitaional qualifier
Gr Ch Little Walnut Zipporah

Gr Ch A & B Preacher 2012 Saluda Days King of Show 2013 MCHF State Hunt Ch. winner and King of Show 2013 MO Governor's Cup State Hunt Ch. winner and King of Show 2014 RQE #11 Gr. Ch. winner 2014 Purina Nationals qualifier 2014 SWTWA Gr. Ch. winner 2014 Lee Crawford Invitational qualifier 2014 Kansas State Championship Gr. Ch. winner both days 2014 UKC's Top 10 List 2014 Purina's Bench Show Top Ten List 2014 MCHF Summer Classic Gr. Ch. winner both days 2014 MCHF Summer Classic King of Show 2014 MCHF State Hunt and Show GR. Ch. Winner Friday 2014 MCHF Missouri State Show Dog of the Year 2015 Purina Nationals qualifier 2015 Kansas State Championship Friday Gr Ch winner 2016 Purina Nationals qualifier

Gr Ch Table Rock Reverend Mundo Hawk 2010 MCHF State Hunt Best Male of Show 2011 MCHF Spring Classic Gr. Ch. male and King of Show 2011 UKC RQE 88 Gr Ch male 2012 UKC RQE 87 Gr Ch male 2012 NE Missouri Treeing Walker Sectional Gr. Ch. male and King Of Show 2012 MCHF Dick Gray Summer Classic Gr. Ch. male 2012 Lee Crawford Invitational qualifier

"Fast is Good. Accuracy is Everything." Wyatt Earp

Last edited by Robert Starke on 03-19-2012 at 10:23 PM

Old Post 03-19-2012 10:08 PM
Robert Starke is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Robert Starke Click here to Send Robert Starke a Private Message Find more posts by Robert Starke Add Robert Starke to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HistoryNutt
UKC Forum Member

FINLEY RIVER TRAP

GRAND CHAMPION MEAR'S FINLEY RIVER TRAP

One of the top females in her day in not only looks but ability was Finley River Trap owned by Thomas Wilbers who describes her this way.

TRAP WAS AN EXCELLENT TRACK DOG , SHE HAD A TENOR BAWL MOUTH ON THE GROUND ,DYEING QUIVER LOCATE AN CHOP MOUTH TREE DOG . ABOUT 80 TO 90 BARK'S A MINUTE . SHE WAS DEADLY ACCURATE ON LAY UP'S . SHE HAD A GOOD MOUTH ,YOU COULD HEAR HER A LONG WAY'S ! I SAY THE THING THAT IMPRESSED ME THE MOST IS THE TOUGHER THE CONDITION'S THE BETTER SHE LOOKED ! AN SHE COULD JUST FALL TREED ON A LAYUP IN A HEARTH BEAT !

More impressive then her looks or ability was her reproducing. She produced many, many fine hounds and a lot of them were titled. One of her most famous pups is Dual Grand Champion Finley River Zoom that was advertised at stud by John J. Monroe She was the type of hound that you would love to have in your hounds pedigree. If you have heavy Finley River Bred hounds there is a good chance that Finley River Trap may be in some of their pedigrees..

Old Post 03-20-2012 05:52 PM
Robert Starke
UKC Forum Member

Trap

Hi,

All these dogs go back to Trap except a few.

Good Hunting,
Robert

Gr. Ch. Nt. Ch. Wild Bill's Lill 21.05% reproduction record
Starke's Finley River Little Lill
Dual Gr. Ch. Wild Bill's Queen UKC RQE 112 winner 725+ 2006 UKC World Hunt qualifier
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Rattler 2
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Sadie
Gr.Ch.Nt.Ch.TrackMan's Stone Cold HTX 2009 UKC World Hunt qualifier 2009 UKC World Hunt Zone 5 Hunt 14th place 2011 UKC World Hunt qualifier
Dual Ch. PKC Ch.Track Man's Mad Dash 2007 PKC SS qualifier 2008 UKC World Hunt qualifier 2011 Ringtail Lodge Coon Club High Scoring Dog of the Year 2011 Ringtail Lodge Coon Club Final Hunt winner 2012 MCHF Youth State Championship 2nd place 2012 Ringtail Lodge Coon Club High Scoring Dog of the Year
Gr. Ch. Finley River Cadillac Jane 2006 PKC Walker Days BOSF 2006 UKC RQE 74 Ch winner 2006 Trackman Invitational Queen of Show 2007 MCHF State Hunt Ch. female winner
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Cozi
Gr Nt Ch Starke's Finley River Super Man HTX 2017 Mid Mo Coonhunters Hunt Series Champion 2018 MCHF Dick Gray Memorial Hunt High Scoring Dog and King of the Hunt 2018 Mid-Mo Coonhunters Hunt Series Champion 2018 MCHF State Final Hunt the only double cast winner Final Four 3rd place winner 2019 BBCHA Sectional Madison, MO Gr Nt Ch/ Nt Ch Cast winner and High Scoring dog 2019 BBOA Richard Casey Tribute Hunt High Scoring Dog 750+ Thursday night and 825+ Friday night 2019 MCHF State Final Hunt Final Four 2nd place winner 2020 UKC World Hunt Qualifier at Marshall, MO March 21st

Dual Gr Ch Wild Bill's April 2016 UKC RQE 97 Ch winner

Gr. Ch. Starke's Finley River Jane 2006 UKC RQE 74 Gr Ch winner
Gr. Ch. Starke's Finley River Sugar 2012 MCHF Dick Gray Summer Classic Ch of Ch winner
Starke's Finley River Jake
Hoghill's Finley River Rip
Hoghill's Finley River Candie

Starke's Finley River Stubbie
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Tuff
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Steel
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Fame

Starke's Finley River Ramblin Jane
Gr Ch Starke's Finley River Ramblin Iron Man
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Bat Man

Starke's Finley River Ramblin Tanna
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Lightning
Starke"s Finley River Ramblin John Henry
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Dan
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Sister
Starke's Finley River Diamond
Starke's Finley River General Robert E Lee

Starke's Finley River Stormy
Clark's Finley River Spot PKC cast / money winner
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Sage

Starke's Finley River Ramblin Paige

Starke's Finley River Ramblin Lou HTX passed times 1 Littermate of
PKC Gold Ch Gr Nt Ch Snitch, mother of Batman

Gr Ch. Starke's Finley River Ramblin Emma HTX
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Sugar Boy
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Randi
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Little Emma

Gr.Ch. Starke's Table Rock Jewell 2007 RQE 5 BOSF winner 2007 MCHF State Hunt BOSF winner 2009 RQE 28 Best of Show female winner 2009 MCHF State Hunt Ch of Ch Female winner 2010 MCHF State Hunt Gr Ch winner and Queen of Show 2010 Alan Reinkemeyer Memorial Queen of Show 2011 Gr Ch Louisiana State Championship 2012 NE Missouri Black & Tan Sectional Gr. Ch. female 2012 MCHF Spring Classic Gr Ch female 2012 UKC RQE 87 Gr Ch winner 2012 NE Missouri Treeing Walker Sectional Gr Ch winner 2012 MCHF Dick Gray Summer Classic Gr. Ch. winner 2012 Lee Crawford Invitational qualifier 2012 Purina Nationals qualifier 2012 UKC Current Top 10 2012 MCHF Missouri State Show Dog of the Year

Gr Ch Little Walnut Queen Bathsheba 2011 SWTWA BFOS and Queen of Show 2011 MCHA State Hunt BFOS 2011 Oklahoma Federation State Hunt and Show BFOS 2012 MCHF State Hunt Ch Female and Queen of Show 2012 Oklahoma Federation State Hunt and Show Ch. Female 2012 Purina Nationals qualifier 2013 TWB&F Walker Days Gr. Ch. female and Queen of Show 2013 Kentucky State Championship Gr. Ch. female and Opposite Sex winner 2013 Purina Nationals qualifier 2013 ACHA World Hunt and Show BFOS 2014 Purina Nationals qualifier 2014 Lee Crawford Invitaional qualifier
Gr Ch Little Walnut Zipporah

Gr Ch A & B Preacher 2012 Saluda Days King of Show 2013 MCHF State Hunt Ch. winner and King of Show 2013 MO Governor's Cup State Hunt Ch. winner and King of Show 2014 RQE #11 Gr. Ch. winner 2014 Purina Nationals qualifier 2014 SWTWA Gr. Ch. winner 2014 Lee Crawford Invitational qualifier 2014 Kansas State Championship Gr. Ch. winner both days 2014 UKC's Top 10 List 2014 Purina's Bench Show Top Ten List 2014 MCHF Summer Classic Gr. Ch. winner both days 2014 MCHF Summer Classic King of Show 2014 MCHF State Hunt and Show GR. Ch. Winner Friday 2014 MCHF Missouri State Show Dog of the Year 2015 Purina Nationals qualifier 2015 Kansas State Championship Friday Gr Ch winner 2016 Purina Nationals qualifier

Gr Ch Table Rock Reverend Mundo Hawk 2010 MCHF State Hunt Best Male of Show 2011 MCHF Spring Classic Gr. Ch. male and King of Show 2011 UKC RQE 88 Gr Ch male 2012 UKC RQE 87 Gr Ch male 2012 NE Missouri Treeing Walker Sectional Gr. Ch. male and King Of Show 2012 MCHF Dick Gray Summer Classic Gr. Ch. male 2012 Lee Crawford Invitational qualifier

"Fast is Good. Accuracy is Everything." Wyatt Earp

Last edited by Robert Starke on 01-26-2016 at 10:50 AM

Old Post 03-21-2012 10:03 PM
Robert Starke is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Robert Starke Click here to Send Robert Starke a Private Message Find more posts by Robert Starke Add Robert Starke to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote