UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > coma
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
northga. mike
UKC Forum Member

coma

How many direct stylish coma bred studs are alive? I have a direct stylish coma female I'm gonna breed in April more than likely I'm gonna go with Frankie but was curious about what else is out there.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-02-2015 06:52 PM
northga. mike is offline Click Here to See the Profile for northga. mike Click here to Send northga. mike a Private Message Click Here to Email northga. mike Find more posts by northga. mike Add northga. mike to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jamie Thurman
UKC Forum Member

located in ga

............ NITECH PKC GCHFlat Rock Coma
........GRNITECH Schults Stylish Coma
............NITECH Stylish Dolly
.....GRNITECH PKC GCH Coma's Stylish Legend
............GRNITECH Timber Rattlers Bawlie
.......GRNITECH PKC CH Bawlie's shena
............GRNITECH Rock River Sue
GRNITECH GRCH PKC CH Take it like a man(OVER $2,300 WON placed 2nd at baby stakes)
............GRNITECH Nocturnal Nailor
........GRNITECH Nailors Nocturnal Nitro
............GRNITECH PKC CH Schmersal's Stylish Anna
....GRNITECH Backwater Hooker
............NITECH PKC PCH Kiddy's Wipeout Zeb
........GRNITECH PKC CH Backwater Pearl
............GRNITECH PKC CH Moore's Hillbilly Bonnie

NITECH NOCTURNAL NAILOR JR
GRNITECH JUDGE DREDD 7/2/04 to 8/4/14
GRNITECH WALACES LITTLE ELLI (2014 SATURDAY NIGHT GEORGIA STATE GRNITECH WINNER AND 2ND IN THE FINAL 4)

GRCH GRNITECH GRFCH WOODS DANDY SAS( GRNITECH ABBOTTS ELK RIVER RATTLER X WOODS DANDY BRANDY )

GRNITECH NOCTURNAIL KIT ( GRNITECH NOCTURNAIL TORUCH X GRNITECH GOLD RIVER MEG )

NITECH CH SWAMP AND RIVER QUEEN (CAST WINNER AT BABY STAKES & 3 WINS TWDS GRNITECH) (GRNITECH DOUBLE XL X NITECH CH A LITTLE BIT NASTY )

BEANS 2 FAMOUS FOR U (GRNTCH HARDWOOD BEAN X GRNTCH SKIPPERS ALMOST FAMOUS)
GIRLS HUNT TO
Jamie Thurman
770-262-5241

Old Post 03-03-2015 07:16 AM
Jamie Thurman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jamie Thurman Click here to Send Jamie Thurman a Private Message Click Here to Email Jamie Thurman Find more posts by Jamie Thurman Add Jamie Thurman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
northga. mike
UKC Forum Member

coma

Looking for direct sons of schults stylish coma. Mans a good looking dog Jamie.

Old Post 03-05-2015 01:14 PM
northga. mike is offline Click Here to See the Profile for northga. mike Click here to Send northga. mike a Private Message Click Here to Email northga. mike Find more posts by northga. mike Add northga. mike to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jamie Thurman
UKC Forum Member

Thanks and I don't think they but 1 maybe 2 if lucky that direct sons still left and there up north I think

NITECH NOCTURNAL NAILOR JR
GRNITECH JUDGE DREDD 7/2/04 to 8/4/14
GRNITECH WALACES LITTLE ELLI (2014 SATURDAY NIGHT GEORGIA STATE GRNITECH WINNER AND 2ND IN THE FINAL 4)

GRCH GRNITECH GRFCH WOODS DANDY SAS( GRNITECH ABBOTTS ELK RIVER RATTLER X WOODS DANDY BRANDY )

GRNITECH NOCTURNAIL KIT ( GRNITECH NOCTURNAIL TORUCH X GRNITECH GOLD RIVER MEG )

NITECH CH SWAMP AND RIVER QUEEN (CAST WINNER AT BABY STAKES & 3 WINS TWDS GRNITECH) (GRNITECH DOUBLE XL X NITECH CH A LITTLE BIT NASTY )

BEANS 2 FAMOUS FOR U (GRNTCH HARDWOOD BEAN X GRNTCH SKIPPERS ALMOST FAMOUS)
GIRLS HUNT TO
Jamie Thurman
770-262-5241

Old Post 03-05-2015 10:35 PM
Jamie Thurman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jamie Thurman Click here to Send Jamie Thurman a Private Message Click Here to Email Jamie Thurman Find more posts by Jamie Thurman Add Jamie Thurman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CONRAD FRYAR
UKC Forum Member

I talked to Mike VanDusen the other night and he said his Cash dog was not breeding and I think he said there is another in Mississippi. Look him up and pm him.

"Life is short boys, Hunt an intelligent hound"

Born in sin, convicted by the Word, saved by Grace.

Old Post 03-05-2015 10:59 PM
CONRAD FRYAR is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CONRAD FRYAR Click here to Send CONRAD FRYAR a Private Message Click Here to Email CONRAD FRYAR Find more posts by CONRAD FRYAR Add CONRAD FRYAR to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
James B Grice
UKC Forum Member

Here are a few,some I just recently tried to inquire about.One in Miss, Hayes/Rat Attack bred on the bottom.One in Ky owned by Clemmons, Van Duessen has one and also there is one in Ind. called Amos that I never could get in contact with or returned my calls.Also Frankie, seems like I heard of couple more just don't remember them right now...GOOD LUCK...

Old Post 03-06-2015 12:35 AM
James B Grice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for James B Grice Click here to Send James B Grice a Private Message Click Here to Email James B Grice Find more posts by James B Grice Add James B Grice to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
northga. mike
UKC Forum Member

coma

Do you have the contact info for the one in ky?

Old Post 03-06-2015 02:27 PM
northga. mike
UKC Forum Member

coma

Still looking

Old Post 03-10-2015 05:52 PM
link
UKC Forum Member

ROCKETT MAN he is direct Mike..........

Old Post 03-10-2015 06:52 PM
link is offline Click Here to See the Profile for link Click here to Send link a Private Message Click Here to Email link Find more posts by link Add link to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
northga. mike
UKC Forum Member

coma

I tried calling him the yesterday but couldn't get an answer.

Old Post 03-10-2015 07:04 PM
James B Grice
UKC Forum Member

Rockett is owned by Clemmons in Ky,..The guy in Miss seemed more interested about offering to work with me to better the breed...jmo.....but I am not a real big fan of HAYES or RAT....I would talk with people that ....KNOW FIRST HAND AND NOT HEARSAY AS WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT WHEN REFERENCING A DOG..There is a lot of talk on here from folks and they don't even know what color the dog suppose to be.Also I asked several questions about some of these dogs mentioned concerning there Mom or Littermates..Most did not know one thing about there pedigree other than they were direct from Stylish Coma...Vandussen I enjoyed talkin with you....MAYBE I EXPECTED TOO MUCH....from some of the others I talked with....

Last edited by James B Grice on 03-10-2015 at 08:28 PM

Old Post 03-10-2015 08:26 PM
James B Grice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for James B Grice Click here to Send James B Grice a Private Message Click Here to Email James B Grice Find more posts by James B Grice Add James B Grice to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
northga. mike
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 03-13-2015 12:01 AM
ExtremeComa
UKC Forum Member

Dual gr extreme coma is in mississippi. 3 world hunt qualified, zone semifinal winner.

Old Post 03-31-2015 05:54 PM
ExtremeComa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ExtremeComa Click here to Send ExtremeComa a Private Message Click Here to Email ExtremeComa Find more posts by ExtremeComa Add ExtremeComa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ExtremeComa
UKC Forum Member

Feel free to give me a call if you need any info on extreme coma 6019551684 call or text. Will be breeding a legend gyp as soon as she comes in. Thanks Brad Shepherd

Old Post 03-31-2015 11:05 PM
ExtremeComa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ExtremeComa Click here to Send ExtremeComa a Private Message Click Here to Email ExtremeComa Find more posts by ExtremeComa Add ExtremeComa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wildbill
UKC Forum Member

are you trying to get as close to bozo as u can or what..
I got this male here breeding him this week 2 x to 1 female and 3x to another so far this week..i think he's bozo 3x lipper4x fr female direct out fr Lonnie plus a few other well known dogs in ped.

........................grnitech'pr'hardwood patch
................grnitech'pr'laurel ck stylish bozo
........................nitech'pr'dolly's stylish queen
.......nitech'pr'mc coy's stylish bam bam
........................grnitech'pr'hard knockin stylish hayes
................nitech'pr'dendy's stylish millie
........................'pr'stylish annie
..'pr'delta's stylish prince-1-6-2009
........................grnitech grch'pr'house's lipper
................grch grnitech'pr'lippers stylish rank
........................nitech'pr'stylish dolly
.......nitech'pr'stylish queen
........................ch grnitech'pr'guess'hardwood maniac
................ch'pr'coal creek selena
........................'pr'finley river polly

wildbills101@yahoo
http://wildbills101.homestead.com/wildbills101.html

Old Post 04-03-2015 02:33 AM
wildbill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wildbill Click here to Send wildbill a Private Message Click Here to Email wildbill Visit wildbill's homepage! Find more posts by wildbill Add wildbill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CONRAD FRYAR
UKC Forum Member

Hopefully coming in heat now, going to be bred to Bubba, she has Stylish Coma up close 4 times and going to be bred to a Jeb grandson. NtCh. Snakes Pearl Jam

Old Post 04-03-2015 10:09 PM
CONRAD FRYAR is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CONRAD FRYAR Click here to Send CONRAD FRYAR a Private Message Click Here to Email CONRAD FRYAR Find more posts by CONRAD FRYAR Add CONRAD FRYAR to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
northga. mike
UKC Forum Member

coma

Should be a nice cross conrad. I believe I'm gonna go hunt with rockett man if I like him I'll breed my female to him when she comes in. Mr. Clemmons seems to be a pretty nice guy and I really like the way his dog is bred. I'm definitely down to him and Frankie.

Old Post 04-03-2015 10:56 PM
CONRAD FRYAR
UKC Forum Member

Good Luck with her, hope you get her bred.

Old Post 04-04-2015 01:53 PM
northga. mike
UKC Forum Member

coma

Me too thanks

Old Post 04-06-2015 03:54 PM